Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Most Americans already view life as a terrible experience

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Most Americans already view life as a terrible experience

Postby Mr.Darcy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:03 pm

and they are taught at a young age that life is going to suck and that they have to deal with it. What kind of horse shit is this? I think this adds to the toxicity of american culture. I quote from my friend, " Do not pray for an easy life pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." Now wonder imperialists are able to control us.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Postby mrmillersd » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Then they go to Africa and see millions die of hunger, aids, disease. They go to China and can't breathe the bejing air without having problems. They most americans realize, that they might not have it so bad afterall.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:52 am

Postby Mr.Darcy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:09 pm

why do yall always try to compare us to the worst example
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Postby mrmillersd » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Because most americans ARE in fact, comfortable. You are getting many to agree wtih you here, but that is because many people here are socailly awkward, and not physically desirable or a different race that girls dont like. The truth is, this is a small minority of the whole american population
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:52 am

Postby Mr.Darcy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:16 pm

I'm good looking, tall, and muscular. I would not say I'm physically desirable, but I am limited due to my skin color and the way I act. There's a small minority that know life sucks here and talk about then there's the majority that acknowledge that life sucks, but do not give a shit because theyre too in to Keeping up with the Kardashians and all that stay positive bullshit.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Postby S_Parc » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:I'm good looking, tall, and muscular. I would not say I'm physically desirable, but I am limited due to my skin color and the way I act. There's a small minority that know life sucks here and talk about then there's the majority that acknowledge that life sucks, but do not give a shit because theyre too in to Keeping up with the Kardashians and all that stay positive bullshit.


Well I disagree. Life does not intrinsically suck. It's AWs, however, who do.

I grew up with a white American woman... my sister. She drove my dad, my mom, the neighbors, and anyone she could get hold of, crazy. The fact is that for the most part, not 100% but ~80% of the time, AWs are like an emotionally washed up, dust devils or Tornados (depending upon her level of hysteria). I don't hang out with my sister anymore, including major holidays.

Today, I'm in my mid-30s. Since my self-imposed boycott of AWs, starting age 24, and then, having had good relationships abroad, I can say one thing ... it's not the guys' fault. Understand this, many guys have a plan of action for continuous improvement. Some are more dedicated (in terms of a schedule) but even the lazy ones have some plan or purpose. In contrast, AWs have minimal plans (other than ripping off a guy), few self-enhancement ideas, etc. In other words, from age 24 to today, I went through some major life changes. In contrast, whenever I meet an AW, I see someone who's basically ages 16-21, emotionally/mentally and they never grew out of it.

Thus, if you disregard AWs, find your own 'way', then life is in fact, not so bad. And finally, don't fall for AWs, even after you've made your life enhancements. Realize this, they are barracudas. They can spot a *career winner*, a mile away. I'm actually now in dodging mode where I have little more than cursory interactions with AWs ( aside from my lesbian former classmate, who I'm somewhat close to ) on a daily/weekly basis. I've actually posted my public notary experience to help highlight this situation.

So yes, I'm tall, good-looking, look like a 28-29 yr old [ none of the 30-something wrinkles ], in-shape (Martial Arts, B-ball, & daily workout routine), but I refuse to date AWs.

The reason why I'm on this forum is that having an actual, *entitlement complex* caucasian AW sibling, gives me a bit of insight on the problems which men face.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:56 pm

mrmillersd wrote:Then they go to Africa and see millions die of hunger, aids, disease. They go to China and can't breathe the bejing air without having problems. They most americans realize, that they might not have it so bad afterall.


Damn! My first LOL of the day. :lol:

http://first-world-problems.com/
http://www.quickmeme.com/First-World-Problems/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby southernone » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:24 pm

mrmillersd wrote:Then they go to Africa and see millions die of hunger, aids, disease. They go to China and can't breathe the bejing air without having problems. They most americans realize, that they might not have it so bad afterall.


I don't agree with this, you can find those same problems here in america, especially with how the economy is here, you just never really see places like this because those places aren't promoted in america and don't get much media coverage. For example there are tons of cities in Africa but most young children probably still think it's a jungle of some sort. Most people I know are broke, on the verge of being broke and are 2 car break downs away from going homeless unless they have a very rich family. Here in america it's very easy to fall behind because everything is already so expensive if something you have breaks down, or you get hurt and need to pay medical bills your already late on a bill or a check of some kind. Most people barely have enough money to make it from point A to B, minimum wage is nothing to survive on and it also makes it harder to find jobs if you don't already have some money because all the good jobs are far away(well if you live in the south like I do)

Also on your comment about people being socially awkward here I also disagree with. I've been around many different types of people and the truth is alot of those people had views that many others would consider bizarre they just never share them in public. Isn't it funny how in America people have to be drunk or drugged up in a large group to have a good time. On the internet people feel more comfortable sharing their taboo views.

What sucks the most about america is it's kind of like a Gamble here, so much of your life gets set in stone at random from the start depending on where you are and who you know. OP I think people in america view life as a terrible experience because America focuses too much on "Power", we go to college and are told to write 10 page essays, why? Because when we get a job our boss might ask us to do it and he's the one in power, we are all in a race for power here. We are taught life is all about satisfying other people over ourselves(our bosses, the majority). I think people in america mistake this as some twisted form of charity but in reality it's mistaking "caring for others" with "doing whatever they want us to do".
southernone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Postby theprimebait » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:24 pm

mrmillersd wrote:Because most americans ARE in fact, comfortable. You are getting many to agree wtih you here, but that is because many people here are socailly awkward, and not physically desirable or a different race that girls dont like. The truth is, this is a small minority of the whole american population


This.recentely I met a spanish Jailbait.13 yrs old.wants to give her virginity to me.she looks like kendall Jenner and is obsessed with me,and Ive improved myself after taking a long break from this site. recentely I saw a asian dude,scrawny and nerdy-with one of the most pretty natural blondes Ive ever seen on the street.He looked confident ,like he had his own ''swag''.He didnt need to go to russia or whatever to get that.

I see most people are normalfags and have pretty cool lives,Deluded,but ignorance is bliss.

The answer isnt some ther country,its self improvement.hit the Gym,get a tan,and be social.dont be afraid to approach jailbaits because of some stupid taboos.if they like you they wont find it creepy youre hitting on them.no need to go to some mountain village somewhere for that.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby theprimebait » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:34 pm

southernone wrote:
mrmillersd wrote:Then they go to Africa and see millions die of hunger, aids, disease. They go to China and can't breathe the bejing air without having problems. They most americans realize, that they might not have it so bad afterall.


I don't agree with this, you can find those same problems here in america, especially with how the economy is here, you just never really see places like this because those places aren't promoted in america and don't get much media coverage. For example there are tons of cities in Africa but most young children probably still think it's a jungle of some sort. Most people I know are broke, on the verge of being broke and are 2 car break downs away from going homeless unless they have a very rich family. Here in america it's very easy to fall behind because everything is already so expensive if something you have breaks down, or you get hurt and need to pay medical bills your already late on a bill or a check of some kind. Most people barely have enough money to make it from point A to B, minimum wage is nothing to survive on and it also makes it harder to find jobs if you don't already have some money because all the good jobs are far away(well if you live in the south like I do)

Also on your comment about people being socially awkward here I also disagree with. I've been around many different types of people and the truth is alot of those people had views that many others would consider bizarre they just never share them in public. Isn't it funny how in America people have to be drunk or drugged up in a large group to have a good time. On the internet people feel more comfortable sharing their taboo views.

What sucks the most about america is it's kind of like a Gamble here, so much of your life gets set in stone at random from the start depending on where you are and who you know. OP I think people in america view life as a terrible experience because America focuses too much on "Power", we go to college and are told to write 10 page essays, why? Because when we get a job our boss might ask us to do it and he's the one in power, we are all in a race for power here. We are taught life is all about satisfying other people over ourselves(our bosses, the majority). I think people in america mistake this as some twisted form of charity but in reality it's mistaking "caring for others" with "doing whatever they want us to do".



America sucks overall unless youre in the top socioeconomic bracket if you wanna live in Hedonism.it doesnt suck but yes you can live much better overseas.but going overseas just to get laid is bogus.if you cant get laid with american sluts you wont get laid with anything worthwhile overseas.the Idea that american women are all stuck up bitches maybe is true for 23 +.but teenage girls are the most open and innocent and thats why I say TARGET JAILBAITS.the high expectations and all that only come from old hags.if youre not good enough fro Jailbaits you shouldnt eb trying.they are literally THE easiest.good god,many of you users here are handsome enough to run Erratic badboy game and the rest are atleast average and can hit the gym and be edgy/masculine wich attracts more p***y then boring handsome guys .very few of you are ugly.

being Edgy/masculine doesnt mean be a douche,it just means looks and demeanor being different then the boring rest.

Youd be surprised how many Girls dont mind you being a semi nerd or whatever as long as you dont look the part.the most interesting discussions ive had were with my JB fukbuddies.

looking like a masculine badboy with Intelligence and a sweet personality is actually what most Jailbait teens want,especially the shy ones.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby gsjackson » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 pm

theprimebait wrote:
mrmillersd wrote:Because most americans ARE in fact, comfortable. You are getting many to agree wtih you here, but that is because many people here are socailly awkward, and not physically desirable or a different race that girls dont like. The truth is, this is a small minority of the whole american population


This.recentely I met a spanish Jailbait.13 yrs old.wants to give her virginity to me.she looks like kendall Jenner and is obsessed with me,and Ive improved myself after taking a long break from this site. recentely I saw a asian dude,scrawny and nerdy-with one of the most pretty natural blondes Ive ever seen on the street.He looked confident ,like he had his own ''swag''.He didnt need to go to russia or whatever to get that.

I see most people are normalfags and have pretty cool lives,Deluded,but ignorance is bliss.

The answer isnt some ther country,its self improvement.hit the Gym,get a tan,and be social.dont be afraid to approach jailbaits because of some stupid taboos.if they like you they wont find it creepy youre hitting on them.no need to go to some mountain village somewhere for that.


See, wufan. As you gain more experience of life you'll see that your face thesis explains very little about why males and females pair up. You were using it as a crutch to explain your ineptitude with women, but now you can see that a little bit of work and confidence will put you right in the ballgame.

A couple of points about "jailbait." A 13-year-old Spanish girl would not be jailbait. That is the age of consent in Spain. In the US, however, there is far more than a taboo providing disincentive to chase jailbait. They will throw your ass in jail, and you will forever be a convicted felon and registered sex offender. It wasn't that way thirty and more years ago, but the country has gone stark raving crazy.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby theprimebait » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:51 pm

gsjackson wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
mrmillersd wrote:Because most americans ARE in fact, comfortable. You are getting many to agree wtih you here, but that is because many people here are socailly awkward, and not physically desirable or a different race that girls dont like. The truth is, this is a small minority of the whole american population


This.recentely I met a spanish Jailbait.13 yrs old.wants to give her virginity to me.she looks like kendall Jenner and is obsessed with me,and Ive improved myself after taking a long break from this site. recentely I saw a asian dude,scrawny and nerdy-with one of the most pretty natural blondes Ive ever seen on the street.He looked confident ,like he had his own ''swag''.He didnt need to go to russia or whatever to get that.

I see most people are normalfags and have pretty cool lives,Deluded,but ignorance is bliss.

The answer isnt some ther country,its self improvement.hit the Gym,get a tan,and be social.dont be afraid to approach jailbaits because of some stupid taboos.if they like you they wont find it creepy youre hitting on them.no need to go to some mountain village somewhere for that.


See, wufan. As you gain more experience of life you'll see that your face thesis explains very little about why males and females pair up. You were using it as a crutch to explain your ineptitude with women, but now you can see that a little bit of work and confidence will put you right in the ballgame.

A couple of points about "jailbait." A 13-year-old Spanish girl would not be jailbait. That is the age of consent in Spain. In the US, however, there is far more than a taboo providing disincentive to chase jailbait. They will throw your a** in jail, and you will forever be a convicted felon and registered sex offender. It wasn't that way thirty and more years ago, but the country has gone stark raving crazy.


I think a very handsome face gives you a slight advantage,but it isnt neccassery.its a nice bonus.as long as you have no deformities,I think demeanor and masculinity matter a whole lot more.hot chicks tend to go for average looking masculine dudes with edge and a stoic demeanor.fuglies and plain janes tend to obsess about prettyboys.

but to think a guy that looks like eduardo verastegui,wouldnt have a little advantage is also naieve.but if hes a social retard he wont get laid,either.things arent so black and white.

and I agree,Im glad ive gotten out of that narrow mindset.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jeremy and 7 guests