Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

U.S. media pushing the old woman/young man coupling.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jester » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:44 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
Cornfed wrote:There was a trend hereabouts a while ago for moneyless men in their early 20s to marry moneyed females in their late 30s. It actually made some sense under the current deplorable circumstances. That the regime should promote this sort of stuff is inevitable given their preference for sterile relationships over childbearing ones.

This is what I have been calling "Soft Eugenics", no need to force the people to sterilize themselves if they do it automatically.

Demonize the pursuit of younger, child bearing age women by older men (under 50) and praise younger men for finding value in women over 30.

You would have been completely blind not to see these trends...

+1

I think you mean "Soft genocide".

But yeah.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby rudder » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:10 pm

hmmm....but women in their thirties are anything but past their child-rearing age. I remember reading something that says women hit their peak sex drive during their early thirties, whereas men peak in their late teens/early twenties for the most part.
rudder
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:49 pm

rudder wrote:hmmm....but women in their thirties are anything but past their child-rearing age. I remember reading something that says women hit their peak sex drive during their early thirties, whereas men peak in their late teens/early twenties for the most part.

They sexually peak in their 30's but are better equipped physically to rear children in their early twenties.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:20 am

This black woman explains why she prefers men between the ages of 40 to 50. She says older men treat women better than younger men and are more mature than younger guys are. Also, older men have more stable careers and are better at love making than younger guys are.

Listen to her video, she makes a lot of sense. Women are naturally attracted to older men and of course, men are naturally attracted to younger women. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pypeZPwO66I[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions