Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are More And More Men Becoming Gay?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby magnum » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:40 am

Your no more born gay then you are heterosexual.

We are ALL born HETEROSEXUAL and HOMOSEXUAL.

just like we're all born with the ability to screw animals, but we make the choice not to due to sanity and the fact that the world hasn't become so debouched yet that it's publicly acceptable, but hey don't worry you closet pet lovers, it wont be long, in a world where dog food contains less toxic additives and things that will kill you then the food on the shelves at the market it, might soon be acceptable.


And by that I mean I CALL BULL SHIT on ignorant brain washed supporters of the idea that it's something you don't have a choice in.


Every human being has the power of will and controls the choices made with it. end of story.
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm







Postby Jester » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:53 am

Taco wrote:Heterosexual p**n is the precursor to using Homosexual p**n, it lowers your inhibitions.

+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Maverick » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:34 am

Robert77 wrote:dude, you dont become gay.... you're born either straight or gay

it seems like there are gay men popping out everywhere, but it's because it's more acceptable today and most gays and lesbians are coming out to the world..... twenty years ago there were as many gays and lesbos, it's just that before people kept it to themselves.


I don't know man.

I had a friend that was gay that basically made it sound (to me anyway) like he started hooking up with guys because he was very horny and couldn't get girls.

Very odd, but I'm sure he's not the only one. I used to think what you say, but his statement made me reconsider.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Jester wrote:
Taco wrote:Heterosexual p**n is the precursor to using Homosexual p**n, it lowers your inhibitions.

+1


-1 Oh fuc.k that. I tried watching ladyboys, trannies, et. al. having sex with men, and that s.hit turns me off. It looks too weird.
So what Taco said is another conspiracy theory. *Rock and I nodding our heads in agreement*
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:14 am

magnum wrote:Your no more born gay then you are heterosexual.

We are ALL born HETEROSEXUAL and HOMOSEXUAL.

just like we're all born with the ability to screw animals, but we make the choice not to due to sanity and the fact that the world hasn't become so debouched yet that it's publicly acceptable, but hey don't worry you closet pet lovers, it wont be long, in a world where dog food contains less toxic additives and things that will kill you then the food on the shelves at the market it, might soon be acceptable.


And by that I mean I CALL BULL SHIT on ignorant brain washed supporters of the idea that it's something you don't have a choice in.


Every human being has the power of will and controls the choices made with it. end of story.


A non-trivial number of women only "discover" their lesbianism after they've squeezed out an 18-year annuity or two, to lock in financing. :twisted:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby xiongmao » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:57 am

More and more men are choosing ladyboys. I guess they get the best of both worlds - great sex and somebody to watch the soccer game with. Lb's are actually some of the best looking women here in Bangkok!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:27 am

Taco wrote:Heterosexual p**n is the precursor to using Homosexual p**n, it lowers your inhibitions.


It also lowers your inclination to spend time, money, or stress, putting up with any particular woman's b.s. & baggage -- with the added benefit of a mute button. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby germanguy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:16 am

xiongmao wrote:More and more men are choosing ladyboys. I guess they get the best of both worlds - great sex and somebody to watch the soccer game with. Lb's are actually some of the best looking women here in Bangkok!


yeah...i guess if you are gay then ladyboys are really an option.

if you are not gay...then not so much

:roll:
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm

germanguy wrote:
xiongmao wrote:More and more men are choosing ladyboys. I guess they get the best of both worlds - great sex and somebody to watch the soccer game with. Lb's are actually some of the best looking women here in Bangkok!


yeah...i guess if you are gay then ladyboys are really an option.

if you are not gay...then not so much

:roll:


No way! We actually agree on something. ;-)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Taco » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:59 pm

What surprises me the most is how many gay guys are married to women and have children too. I've met and worked with several guys that fall into this category, they may have been molested as kids.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby S_Parc » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:20 pm

Taco wrote:What surprises me the most is how many gay guys are married to women and have children too. I've met and worked with several guys that fall into this category, they may have been molested as kids.


Yeah, this is the standard living in the closet type. Tom Cruise has been rumored to be one of them.

In fact, my old school dad encourages this sort of lifestyle, in the sense that it's out of sight/out of mind from the general public. And thus, it keeps the public facing institutions, free of the notion of the approval of a gay life.

I remember this incident at a gathering, where a bunch of ppl bumped into Congressman Barney Frank, the openly gay Rep from Massachusetts, and my dad refused to come near him a/o shake his hand. For him, Frank should have kept his Provincetown lifestyle to himself.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:40 am

S_Parc wrote:Yeah, this is the standard living in the closet type. Tom Cruise has been rumored to be one of them.

In fact, my old school dad encourages this sort of lifestyle, in the sense that it's out of sight/out of mind from the general public. And thus, it keeps the public facing institutions, free of the notion of the approval of a gay life.

I remember this incident at a gathering, where a bunch of ppl bumped into Congressman Barney Frank, the openly gay Rep from Massachusetts, and my dad refused to come near him a/o shake his hand. For him, Frank should have kept his Provincetown lifestyle to himself.


This is also how we're sold the illusion of NAWALT.
People used to keep their dysfunction out of the public eye, making you think the "crazy" & "flaky" was just in the small group of people you were most familiar with.
Now that we can compare notes, it's a whole different game. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Taco » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:09 am

S_Parc wrote:
Taco wrote:What surprises me the most is how many gay guys are married to women and have children too. I've met and worked with several guys that fall into this category, they may have been molested as kids.


Yeah, this is the standard living in the closet type. Tom Cruise has been rumored to be one of them.


George Clooney, Newt Gingrich, Obama, George Bush Jr. and Idaho Senator Larry Craig. Homosexuality is reported to be very common among politicians and serial killers.

Larry Craig Scandal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scandal
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby S_Parc » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:19 am

Taco wrote:George Clooney, Newt Gingrich, Obama, George Bush Jr. and Idaho Senator Larry Craig. Homosexuality is reported to be very common among politicians and serial killers.

Larry Craig Scandal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scandal


Yes, but then I've been accused of being gay, for not being interested in American women. Thus, you may need to be able to wisk off ppl's mainstream gaydar in this society, since most hetero men are afraid of the label and will date nasty AW skanks, just to avoid it.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Are More And More Men Becoming Gay?

Postby theprimebait » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:49 am

S_Parc wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:See. This is exactly why I'm an advocate of high-protein diets for men. If you want to be an overzealous glutton and get it on with starches among other pastas, then go for it. At least have a lot of protein in your diet though. Meat, meat, did I or AmericanInMexico mention a lot of meat???


Don't forget Brazilian Churrasco "Barbecue", a meat lover's paradise :wink:


So much mental masturbation ITT.firstly soya beans have 3000 times less Phytoestrogens then Kwao Kreu Ka,wich would take 3 months of heavy intake to gain considerable changes in estrogenic ratio within the body.imagine how many soya beans it would take.lol youd have to drink gallons a day for decades.

secondely estrogen doesnt make you gay.being gay is Genetic,and survived for evolutionary reasons.if estrogen made you gay,fat people would be gay,as they are high estrogenic.

too much Broscience ITT.nothing wrong with being gay,it happens in the wild.it doesnt affect you.even if it weren't a natural act,who CARES?many things you do isnt''natural''.and many evil things you dont do are perfectely ''natural''too.there is no inhrent morality,anywhere.

Gay parades exist the same reason Race parades exist and cultural pride.even though in a sane world we wouldnt define ourselves by wich colour we happened to be born in.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], droid, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests