Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Being in the U.S. and American women sux

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Being in the U.S. and American women sux

Postby skateboardstephen » June 30th, 2013, 2:12 am

Check out how sooo bad this dude has been f***ed over in life in the U.S.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dixvtfe1waE[/youtube]
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby Maverick » June 30th, 2013, 2:49 am

Christ, that poor bastard invested in American women not once, but TWICE.

May god have mercy on his soul.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 573
Joined: May 18th, 2013, 11:46 pm

Postby fschmidt » June 30th, 2013, 3:39 am

Thank you for reminding me why I have chosen to be a ruthless bastard. Being moral in an immoral society only leads to disaster.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby zboy1 » June 30th, 2013, 4:16 am

fschmidt wrote:Thank you for reminding me why I have chosen to be a ruthless bastard. Being moral in an immoral society only leads to disaster.


Sad, but that seems to be the way most people are thinking these days...For me, as a Christian, I refuse to behave in such a manner--because I believe that good eventually triumphs above evil, and that acting immoral will only lead to doom and misery in one's life (and in the afterlife)...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4547
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby GodNnelg » June 30th, 2013, 6:49 am

zboy1 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Thank you for reminding me why I have chosen to be a ruthless bastard. Being moral in an immoral society only leads to disaster.


Sad, but that seems to be the way most people are thinking these days...For me, as a Christian, I refuse to behave in such a manner--because I believe that good eventually triumphs above evil, and that acting immoral will only lead to doom and misery in one's life (and in the afterlife)...


I don't think it's necessarily about being ruthless or acting immoral against other immorality.
Probably pays more so to recognize a trap beforehand. Not willing to trust people right away isn't necessarily immoral either..
Of course, this coming from someone who got burned pretty badly by a step parent..
I learned a class slogan from when I went back to college later: Trust no one, verify everything.
GodNnelg
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: March 8th, 2013, 6:41 am

Postby fschmidt » June 30th, 2013, 7:00 am

GodNnelg wrote:I don't think it's necessarily about being ruthless or acting immoral against other immorality.
Probably pays more so to recognize a trap beforehand. Not willing to trust people right away isn't necessarily immoral either..
Of course, this coming from someone who got burned pretty badly by a step parent..
I learned a class slogan from when I went back to college later: Trust no one, verify everything.

This I also disagree with. I know that I can trust an Orthodox rabbi because he actually follows a moral code. When I was in Japan, I trusted the Japanese who have their own code. And I assume Mennonites can also be trusted for the same reason. It is people who follow no moral code who can't be trusted. But if someone can't be trusted, then they are worthless, so one might as well screw them out of every penny they have. My view is to divide people into moral (who follow a moral code) and immoral (who follow no moral code). Moral people should be respected. Immoral people should be viewed like beef cattle, whose only value is the beef/money that one can get out of them. And by my estimate, about 2% of humanity is moral and 98% is immoral.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby magnum » June 30th, 2013, 9:29 am

You might want to check your self, you might find one day that the lord isn't only the Shepard of sheep, but he has a few wolves in his flock.

And the lord is a ruthless, just read the right chapters and forget about all this "he's love" brain washing you think you knew about Christianity, because that's just for the soccer moms.

you pet a strangers dog when it's wagging its tail because you know its has a code of the owner more or less, you don't go pet a wild animal, you shoot it, because it'll attempt to hurt you.

With that said, morality without Christ is just humanism with no end other then to server as a catalyst of some kind of meaning or code to its originator, when someone only answers to themselves as the end all be all of right and wrong the ends will always justifies the means, and that's not the right way to live life by any creed that isn't debouched to the same amount as the questionable thing we call "Christianity" today.
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: June 28th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Postby Zero_Tolerance_Man » June 30th, 2013, 2:41 pm

Every so called christian I know is a hypocrite. They claim to live by "god's rules" whatever that is and then they stab others in the back. People in the USA are just greedy and selfish and organized religion is a joke.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: October 9th, 2011, 7:03 pm

Postby magnum » June 30th, 2013, 10:48 pm

Zero, I 100% agree.


With one minor detail change, you don't know any Christians, you simply know people who SAY they are Christians, the name christian should be changed because it sure reflects nothing of what it used to mean.

People like me who homed a bused child for 2 years, remained a virgin until this day because I"m waiting for marriage are real Christians, now that isn't to say I'm better then anyone, not at all, I'm simply doing what christ asked me to do, with that said....Christians that actually sacrifice and obey the rules of Christ can be told apart from the normal fake idea of what it is to be christian nowdays.

Everyone in America is "christian" but if you ask someone what they've sacrificed for Christ, they'll look at you like your insane, or say sunday morning, in that case you have my permission to slap them as hard as you can, because sunday morning Church means nothing.
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: June 28th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Postby Moretorque » July 1st, 2013, 12:18 am

magnum wrote:Zero, I 100% agree.


With one minor detail change, you don't know any Christians, you simply know people who SAY they are Christians, the name christian should be changed because it sure reflects nothing of what it used to mean.

People like me who homed a bused child for 2 years, remained a virgin until this day because I"m waiting for marriage are real Christians, now that isn't to say I'm better then anyone, not at all, I'm simply doing what christ asked me to do, with that said....Christians that actually sacrifice and obey the rules of Christ can be told apart from the normal fake idea of what it is to be christian nowdays.

Everyone in America is "christian" but if you ask someone what they've sacrificed for Christ, they'll look at you like your insane, or say sunday morning, in that case you have my permission to slap them as hard as you can, because sunday morning Church means nothing.


Your a virgin ?, come on you gotta do a little dick beater action in there ? hum hum a little bop the old baloney, Look they did not have the pill back then or really any descent contraceptives. Jesus's teachings are designed to keep the males out of the cookie jar until they grow up so they want the child from the encounter.

TRUST ME YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4401
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby magnum » July 1st, 2013, 1:12 am

I'm not going to write your argument for you.


you've said nothing and then told me I don't understand the bible.


You hinted at your view point of it but provided absolutely nothing to back up your empty argument, if it that in its self hadn't annoyed me, I wouldn't have even responded to your post.


mankind attempts so hard to make excuses as to why having no ideals morals or laws is ok, and then don't like it when the few people who actually have integrity do fallow views that they disagree with.
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: June 28th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Postby Moretorque » July 1st, 2013, 2:58 pm

magnum wrote:I'm not going to write your argument for you.


you've said nothing and then told me I don't understand the bible.


You hinted at your view point of it but provided absolutely nothing to back up your empty argument, if it that in its self hadn't annoyed me, I wouldn't have even responded to your post.


mankind attempts so hard to make excuses as to why having no ideals morals or laws is ok, and then don't like it when the few people who actually have integrity do fallow views that they disagree with.


Dad left us a note, I have been working on a book about the bible. Some real smart guy's wrote it.


The creator of the bible is MOTHER, she is the Holy Spirit of the holy trinity. It's a real story but not the way you think, more than likely she will be burying man shortly if current trends continue. They told us do not pick freely of the fruit in the center of the garden, what is in the center of the females legs? what happens when you pick that?

They are just trying to make sure the males want the child after he picks the fruit, young males in general do not understand who will offer them immortality in a sense through the child.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4401
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby djfourmoney » July 1st, 2013, 9:39 pm

This was dragged off-topic by religion which is typical around here.

He is just pointing out how the average guy in America gets shafted by following the rules that ares set for you by society and your parents.

Rich People bend the rules by using their money to pay for favors or side-step legalities.

You don't have this advantage as an average or below average income earner.

Preaching to Jesus has little to do with the on the ground reality. You can treat people however you like, you are not changing the reality on a Macro level, you may change it on the Micro level.

As I keep saying, you need to let it collapse (the monetary system) in order to make the corrections needed to put society as a whole back on the right track.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby zboy1 » July 1st, 2013, 10:05 pm

djfourmoney wrote:This was dragged off-topic by religion which is typical around here.

He is just pointing out how the average guy in America gets shafted by following the rules that ares set for you by society and your parents.

Rich People bend the rules by using their money to pay for favors or side-step legalities.

You don't have this advantage as an average or below average income earner.

Preaching to Jesus has little to do with the on the ground reality. You can treat people however you like, you are not changing the reality on a Macro level, you may change it on the Micro level.

As I keep saying, you need to let it collapse (the monetary system) in order to make the corrections needed to put society as a whole back on the right track.


The system will collapse eventually...when will it happen? Only time will tell...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4547
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby fschmidt » July 1st, 2013, 10:14 pm

What has changed about America is that it used to a moral country where you could be successful by being moral. Now America is an immoral country where success requires being amoral. The opportunity to achieve wealth in America is no less than before as long as you remove the obstacle of your own morality.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eric and 6 guests