Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Being in the U.S. and American women sux

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby fschmidt » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:20 pm

zboy1 wrote:For me, as a Christian, I refuse to behave in such a manner--because I believe that good eventually triumphs above evil, and that acting immoral will only lead to doom and misery in one's life (and in the afterlife)...

I agree that good eventually triumphs over evil, and since America is evil and some other future good society will destroy American and replace it, I see no harm in harming Americans. I do strongly believe in morality, but I believe that morality should only apply to interactions with other moral people.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:56 pm

f**k did anyone watch the video ...shit...
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:04 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:f**k did anyone watch the video ...shit...

What do you want the people to say? Everyone's agreeing with you that this guy got screwed, the middle class is dying in America, men are being treating like sh*t by the justice system, and things are generally messed-up in the country. That's why so many men are feeling so hopeless these days...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Were waiting for the idiots to figure this gig out, you know the lights have been on explaining this for 20 years. A hidden creditor is running the whole gig for the most part and people still cannot figure it out. Well our ruler's figured it out along time ago and they were betting Daa herd be so dumb they could dupe it good.

They did not expect the net to come on and finger them in broad daylight and Daa herd still cannot see it and it's right in front of their faces. STUPID, Daa herd be DUMB!

They have got to twist America inside and out in order to phase out the 50 and merge it with Canada and Mexico, all this is documented right in front of the We the People and Daa herd still cannot see it.

What year did the IRS come into affect ?, what year was the central bank established ? what year did America declare bankruptcy and who was the receiver of it ? all this is so relevant in where we are 100 years later.

What in the hell are these people supposed to do when the masses are this stupid, everybody should be aware that the United states does not exist anymore and a foreign counterfeiting operation came in took it over and now they are coming for the land. That is why we are homeless, we have got to be so they can implement UN 21. They do not want you getting rooted.

People are just stupid and our rulers figured that out long ago, I am starting to think the Elite should hit the reset button and start over and regulate the dumb animal and it's breeding habits in order to keep it in check permanently.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:57 pm

zboy1 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:This was dragged off-topic by religion which is typical around here.

He is just pointing out how the average guy in America gets shafted by following the rules that ares set for you by society and your parents.

Rich People bend the rules by using their money to pay for favors or side-step legalities.

You don't have this advantage as an average or below average income earner.

Preaching to Jesus has little to do with the on the ground reality. You can treat people however you like, you are not changing the reality on a Macro level, you may change it on the Micro level.

As I keep saying, you need to let it collapse (the monetary system) in order to make the corrections needed to put society as a whole back on the right track.

The system will collapse eventually...when will it happen? Only time will tell...

What if I had a date? What purpose would that serve? If it turned out not to be truth, you are labeled a liar by some idiot. I have already seen this with Max Keiser, Randy Short and Gerald Celente.

All you can do is be ready.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:10 pm

What keeps it going are the idiots, and there are alot of idiots out there. I just finished talking to a college girl who is going in major debt for school and I told her she should check out who she owes the money to and how the system works and she say's more or less " I have faith in Jesus that everything will be OK ". This is what makes the elites system go and they know it, what do you think Israel is about?

Make the bible look like it is coming true " which it is for the most part " so you can keep daa herd in check by passifying it.

And one other thing her parent's lost their house to the credit monopoly recently.
Last edited by Moretorque on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:13 pm

fschmidt wrote:
zboy1 wrote:For me, as a Christian, I refuse to behave in such a manner--because I believe that good eventually triumphs above evil, and that acting immoral will only lead to doom and misery in one's life (and in the afterlife)...

I agree that good eventually triumphs over evil, and since America is evil and some other future good society will destroy American and replace it, I see no harm in harming Americans. I do strongly believe in morality, but I believe that morality should only apply to interactions with other moral people.

I think you are right in this case but good is nature and we are headed to get buried by it!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions