Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Orphan girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Orphan girls

Postby theprimebait » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:11 pm

So lately I've been thinking,Orphan game is the best there is.No in -laws.and they are of young age(13-15),and have lower standards and expectations financially speaking.

more clingy and less likely to leave you or disobey you for obvious consequences that would happen if she did that.

Thoughts?
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am







Postby gsjackson » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Oh, I see your game. Just in case you weren't successful in getting people here to cut up their faces, now you're trying to get them to commit statutory rape.

This is a really malicious little troll, zboy1. Ban all versions of him.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby theprimebait » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:35 pm

gsjackson wrote:Oh, I see your game. Just in case you weren't successful in getting people here to cut up their faces, now you're trying to get them to commit statutory rape.

This is a really malicious little troll, zboy1. Ban all versions of him.


in most of europe and the world,it isnt statutory rape at all.its legal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_c ... th_America
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Flawed thinking on all levels. Most orphans (who are women of color by the way) are released usually around 16-18 years old.

Is your economic problems and lack of game that severe that you have to go this route?

Troll or not, the anonymous nature of the internet allows people say all sorts of insane sh*t.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby theprimebait » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:53 pm

gsjackson wrote:Oh, I see your game. Just in case you weren't successful in getting people here to cut up their faces, now you're trying to get them to commit statutory rape.

This is a really malicious little troll, zboy1. Ban all versions of him.


Noone is trying to take advantage of anyone.You should marry these girls and give them a life they couldnt have without you.at the same time theyd make more loyal wives too.you both win.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby theprimebait » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:55 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Flawed thinking on all levels. Most orphans (who are women of color by the way) are released usually around 16-18 years old.

Is your economic problems and lack of game that severe that you have to go this route?

Troll or not, the anonymous nature of the internet allows people say all sorts of insane sh*t.


Im obviousely talking about long term marriage and finding an orphan abroad.youd have no inlaws and you can save someone from a miserable life.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby Renata » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:22 pm

I've never met anyone who grew up in an orphanage, hey you just made me google orphan date to see what I'll find & I did find orphandate.com :shock: under construction
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby mguy » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Ban this guy, mods.
mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Postby theprimebait » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:07 pm

mguy wrote:Ban this guy, mods.


for what?Ban this guy,mods.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby Cornfed » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:21 pm

In the West, orphans would be turned into worthless, hateful sluts just like all other females, but if you were living in non-Western countries, marrying an orphan probably wouldn't be a bad idea. You wouldn't have the baggage of her family and she would probably be more easily imprinted with your values.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Orphans come with baggage that is not apparent early. Most of the time they have "abandonment" issues for life, and some of them don't see the forest for the trees.

I worked in a country where the former orphans were the girls who were free to date and hang out with foreign men. They were fun as friends, but headaches for anything more.

These women tend to think more emotionally than normal, and they tend to have a lack of trust for men to some extent.

I would say dabble, but don't take for the long term.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby theprimebait » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Cornfed wrote:In the West, orphans would be turned into worthless, hateful sluts just like all other females, but if you were living in non-Western countries, marrying an orphan probably wouldn't be a bad idea. You wouldn't have the baggage of her family and she would probably be more easily imprinted with your values.


Finally someone who understands.Im advocating giving a orphan girl,a good life.where its legal of course.Im not advocating abusing people.

that people would object to that,is loathesome.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:28 pm

I don't object to dating orphans but you don't seem to have a concept of mental issues. As Contrarian said they come with OTHER baggage that's less apparent. What is your problem with in-laws and other family members? If you don't get along with your extended family you don't have to visit them and you make it clear to your future wife that contact with them will be limited.

However I don't see this extended family being a problem, unless you count the stuff people especially White people love to overlook; like that narrow minded, conservative, bigoted, racist aunt or uncle. You'll continue to invite them (or at least your mother does) to family gatherings despite his more the controversial views.

This is why I don't believe in whirlwind romances.

Romania has a HUGE "Lost Children" problem, mostly Roma. I guess you could start there.

Still lowbrow IMHO
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Repatriate » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:04 pm

I find this topic to be pretty reprehensible but let me just entertain it for one moment..

Where would you hypothetically find such a large pool of orphan girls to pull from? :lol:

Also, you realize that if this hypothetical orphan girl grew up in an orphanage her whole life the likelihood of her being pretty f***ed up mentally is far greater than average. I wouldn't be surprised if a large number of orphan girls are sexually abused too.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Jester » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:09 pm

djfourmoney wrote:......OTHER baggage that's less apparent. What is your problem with in-laws and other family members? If you don't get along with your extended family you don't have to visit them and you make it clear to your future wife that contact with them will be limited.

However I don't see this extended family being a problem, unless you count the stuff people especially White people love to overlook; like that narrow minded, conservative, bigoted, racist aunt or uncle. You'll continue to invite them (or at least your mother does) to family gatherings despite his more the controversial views.

This is why I don't believe in whirlwind romances........


This is why I have told my son to be wary of dating ABW. She may be fine, sweet, and sophisticated, but her uncle is the old guy from "The Boondocks".
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests