Questions for Winston

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Questions for Winston

Post by germanguy »

I have read a lot of your comments and threads but I keep on wondering why you still live in the US if one is really supposed to be happier abroad. You seem to hate the US ... Why dont you live somewhere else then? You have a decent monthly income so it's easy to just settle down somewhere in a place cheap like the Philippines. Instead you go on and on about how AW are toxic and the US a depressing place. Why aren't you doing something about it? You also dont seem to have a foreign wife or long term girlfriend. In the PI you only had contact to bargirls in Angeles City. I dont know but to me that doesn't seem very happy. You can find hookers in the US too. So aren't your experiences proof that one is not automatically more happy because he Is dating abroad? It might be even more difficult to have a international relationship, maybe you realized this too now?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

He doesn't live in the United States anymore; he only visits here from time-to-time as he lives in Taiwan. And yes, he does have a on-again off-again, long-term girlfriend in Dianne, who lives in the Philippines. I do agree he shouldn't be so into bar-girls so much, though. He just states the truth about the United States and other Anglo countries...and even Taiwan. He tells it like it is, unlike...say, RooshV, who can be very dishonest, tbh.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Any place where they have this fractional reserve con job in place is not really anywhere to run, which is practically everywhere except for maybe the moon. At least the guy's who put America together demanded the 2nd amendment and America is a pretty wide open country still compared to alot of places.

There are not to many places left to run so at least in America you can protect yourself, moving abroad takes guts and I for one don't have them unless it was a sure thing.

Catherin Austin Fitts just finished doing an interview with Greg Hunter and she said basically if you want more freedom and property rights anywhere it will come from owning lead and barrels to propel it.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 2nd, 2013, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote: He tells it like it is, unlike...say, RooshV, who can be very dishonest, tbh.
Just curious but why do you consider RooshV to be dishonest? He seems to give a pretty good account of most places he's been to. I started reading that forum because some of the country profiles are pretty good by the members there.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Questions for Winston

Post by Winston »

germanguy wrote:I have read a lot of your comments and threads but I keep on wondering why you still live in the US if one is really supposed to be happier abroad. You seem to hate the US ... Why dont you live somewhere else then? You have a decent monthly income so it's easy to just settle down somewhere in a place cheap like the Philippines. Instead you go on and on about how AW are toxic and the US a depressing place. Why aren't you doing something about it? You also dont seem to have a foreign wife or long term girlfriend. In the PI you only had contact to bargirls in Angeles City. I dont know but to me that doesn't seem very happy. You can find hookers in the US too. So aren't your experiences proof that one is not automatically more happy because he Is dating abroad? It might be even more difficult to have a international relationship, maybe you realized this too now?
I am not living in the US. I am on vacation here. I never said that there is nothing good in the US. America is top notch when it comes to nature and national parks. I am a nature lover, didn't you know? I don't know why I'm the only guy on here that enjoys nature and talks about it.

I don't go out much here except for errands, because the vibe and energy in the environment feels highly toxic and dysfunctional. I don't get good vibes from people at all. Their are either drones or screwed up. I just do my own thing here and enjoy my peace and privacy.

I never said I was happier in the US. But there are advantages to living here, such as nicer national parks and more consumer choices.

I do have a long term girlfriend in the Philippines. I've been with Dianne for many years. Remember?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Fellas, America's a fine place, if you actively avoid American women, have a money making career/vocation, b*ink abroad, and have a series of extracurricular activities which you can do on your own (without necessarily needing ppl around all the time) to facilitate your way of life.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

zboy1 wrote: He tells it like it is, unlike...say, RooshV, who can be very dishonest, tbh.
actually, rooshv is very honest about the US. he also has a big hate for the US (why else do you think he's living in eastern europe). the problem is amongst the rooshv crowd, is his followers, who say the USA isn't so bad (all a bunch of bullshit. they're typical americans who can't swallow their pride and admit the truth).
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

S_Parc wrote:Fellas, America's a fine place, if you actively avoid American women, have a money making career/vocation, b*ink abroad, and have a series of extracurricular activities which you can do on your own (without necessarily needing ppl around all the time) to facilitate your way of life.
^that. I am going to put this as my quote.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

As Winston is the figurehead of the HA movement, I'd like to see him do more travelling so he persuades more of you guys to actually go abroad!

I'd like to see him come to Thailand. There's a lot being written on HA about China and the Phillies, but a lot less here about Thailand. I'd like to know what he would make of this place.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
July 2nd, 2013, 2:28 pm
Just curious but why do you consider RooshV to be dishonest? He seems to give a pretty good account of most places he's been to. I started reading that forum because some of the country profiles are pretty good by the members there.
He may be honest about some things. No one is 100 percent dishonest, not even Satan is. Everyone has to tell some truths, otherwise no one would believe them. This even applies to the devil, who Christians say can come as an "angel of light". But there are suspicious things about him. For instance, he never has photos of the girls he dates, so you never know if he ever gets any dates, or if he only dates ugly girls, etc. You just don't know. And he rarely meets up with any other expats or travelers in his movement, which means he isn't that transparent. Any wise person can tell you that most men are not 100 percent honest, only a few are, such as Winston Wu. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne