Women prefer familiarity, Men prefer novelty

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Guyver wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
LA_ed wrote:I kind of agree with what the OP is saying.

Women get approached on the streets a lot more than you would think and they always seem to find it nothing but annoying. Your chances of finding a decent woman through online dating or random approaches are almost zero and that holds true for both western women and non-western women. In my 9 years in Asia I was only able to have a relationship with one decent woman, back when I was living in Japan. I was able to meet her because I had a lot of Japanese friends and spoke Japanese pretty good at the time as I had studied in in uni. I was also into Japanese culture at the time, though I grew out of that some years ago.

All of the other Japanese girls I knew before and after that relationship ended up friendzoning me though, so there are a lot of other variables at play.
hot girls only use the internet for instagram or facebook.no hot girl uses online dating.lol

youre doing it right.being normal.social circle game.church game.these are legit ways of gaming.hence your success rate.while sargentpepperoni approached 1000s of girls and got no lays.despite being masculine handsome,and tall.

cold approaching isnt natural,thats why most men are scared of it.women dont cold approach guys they like either,they have 20 x less testosterone then us,and even we males with our higher testosterone levels are anxious to cold approach.women definately dont cold approach !normal people meet people thru normal ways.thank you for getting it.I can't believe the Aspies on here actually would object to it.
So let me get this straight OP, you consider "normal" when approaching women only if it's within a confined organization?
correct.or atleast having a excuse to go up to her.a legitimate one.but that still doesn't work as effective as social circle game.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Guyver wrote:
theprimebait wrote:hot girls only use the internet for instagram or facebook.no hot girl uses online dating.lol

youre doing it right.being normal.social circle game.church game.these are legit ways of gaming.hence your success rate.while sargentpepperoni approached 1000s of girls and got no lays.despite being masculine handsome,and tall.

cold approaching isnt natural,thats why most men are scared of it.women dont cold approach guys they like either,they have 20 x less testosterone then us,and even we males with our higher testosterone levels are anxious to cold approach.women definately dont cold approach !normal people meet people thru normal ways.thank you for getting it.I can't believe the Aspies on here actually would object to it.
So let me get this straight OP, you consider "normal" when approaching women only if it's within a confined organization?
Hey OP, don't know if you respect Jesus as a man. But if you do, maybe this will help. Plenty of women approached Him. But He also did "cold approaches". Like when he went up to the Samaritan woman at the well, and opened up with her.

There was this incident:
https://www.christiancourier.com/articl ... itan-woman

Plus others:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus%27_i ... with_women

And then there was ol' Abraham, who knew his son Isaac was kinda-shy, so he sent his faithful manservant Eliezer to do the talkin':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca

LESSON: Your bud can open FOR you, if you put it him up to it, and incentivize him properly. But SOMEONE has to open!

BTW I get it when you call PUA's "aspies". Same way I view some multi-level recruiter robots i have encountered in the past. Not what I am suggesting here. I am suggesting more like a predator that sees prey that he KNOWS is his, then goes after it.

Step up, my friend, and take what's yours.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Jester wrote:
Guyver wrote:
theprimebait wrote:hot girls only use the internet for instagram or facebook.no hot girl uses online dating.lol

Hey OP, don't know if you respect Jesus as a man. But if you do, maybe this will help. Plenty of women approached Him. But He also did "cold approaches". Like when he went up to the Samaritan woman at the well, and opened up with her.

There was this incident:
https://www.christiancourier.com/articl ... itan-woman

Plus others:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus%27_i ... with_women

And then there was ol' Abraham, who knew his son Isaac was kinda-shy, so he sent his faithful manservant Eliezer to do the talkin':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca

LESSON: Your bud can open FOR you, if you put it him up to it, and incentivize him properly. But SOMEONE has to open!

BTW I get it when you call PUA's "aspies". Same way I view some multi-level recruiter robots i have encountered in the past. Not what I am suggesting here. I am suggesting more like a predator that sees prey that he KNOWS is his, then goes after it.

Step up, my friend, and take what's yours.
Jesus was in a different culture and also wasn't approaching women for romantic reasons.he would of got in major trouble for doing that.in the case of Rebeccah,Abraham sent someone to find a wife for him,like in middle eastern culture today.thats hardly approaching women on the street praising their beauty and asking for a number.

in fact the method of Isaac is legit.its why and how middle eastern guys get wives above their league today.I always encourage guys to use a middle man to search a wife for them.usually in jewish culture it was the local Rabbi,or your uncle offering his daughter to you.in muslim culture its the local Imam ,who talks to the woman's dad for you first.or of course your uncle if he has a hot daughter.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

theprimebait wrote:Hot girls only use the internet for instagram or facebook.no hot girl uses online dating.lol

Youre doing it right.being normal.social circle game.church game.these are legit ways of gaming.hence your success rate.while sargentpepperoni approached 1000s of girls and got no lays.despite being masculine handsome,and tall.

Cold approaching isnt natural,thats why most men are scared of it.women dont cold approach guys they like either,they have 20 x less testosterone then us,and even we males with our higher testosterone levels are anxious to cold approach.women definately dont cold approach !normal people meet people thru normal ways.
Cold approaching women at least in English speaking countries does not work. The women in those countries are taught to not talk to strangers and don't let strangers talk to you. That's why it feels so strange to cold approach women in America and other anglo-nations.

Winston said when he was living in America, he approached hundreds of women and got rejected almost every time. Cold approaching may work in eastern Europe, Russia, south America and the Philippines but certainly not in English speaking countries.

Even guys who are pickup artists say that you need to approach hundreds of women in order to be successful. Even if you do approach hundreds of women on the street, your only going to get a very small amount of women who will give you their number. Even then, most phone numbers don't lead to a date, you leave the girl a message and she won't call you back.

This is why meeting women through your friends is much better than cold approaching. However, this is also limiting because you will only be meeting women that your friends introduce you to. This is assuming your friends have any single female friends to begin with. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

jamesbond wrote:
theprimebait wrote:Hot girls only use the internet for instagram or facebook.no hot girl uses online dating.lol

Youre doing it right.being normal.social circle game.church game.these are legit ways of gaming.hence your success rate.while sargentpepperoni approached 1000s of girls and got no lays.despite being masculine handsome,and tall.

Cold approaching isnt natural,thats why most men are scared of it.women dont cold approach guys they like either,they have 20 x less testosterone then us,and even we males with our higher testosterone levels are anxious to cold approach.women definately dont cold approach !normal people meet people thru normal ways.
Cold approaching women at least in English speaking countries does not work. The women in those countries are taught to not talk to strangers and don't let strangers talk to you. That's why it feels so strange to cold approach women in America and other anglo-nations.

Winston said when he was living in America, he approached hundreds of women and got rejected almost every time. Cold approaching may work in eastern Europe, Russia, south America and the Philippines but certainly not in English speaking countries.

Even guys who are pickup artists say that you need to approach hundreds of women in order to be successful. Even if you do approach hundreds of women on the street, your only going to get a very small amount of women who will give you their number. Even then, most phone numbers don't lead to a date, you leave the girl a message and she won't call you back.

This is why meeting women through your friends is much better than cold approaching. However, this is also limiting because you will only be meeting women that your friends introduce you to. This is assuming your friends have any single female friends to begin with. :lol:
almost anything that applies to ''anglo nations''applies to all of western europe.do people really think western europe is anyway,different then america?
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Aaron Sleazy talks about why cold approaches are very useless:

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.com/2012/04 ... -much.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

theprimebait wrote:
Renata wrote:I think it's flattering if a random guy approaches me, especially if he's cute. It's so exciting. I tend to be a bit cold after awhile if I'm not into him or get a bad vibe from him or if I'm in a relationship, I just wouldn't encourage the flirting and wouldn't want to get his hopes up.
Exactely.if he's cute.and then STILL it won't go anywhere.she might not spit in his face or be rude like a average guy,she'll laugh with him and find it nice a cute guy was interested in her.but it STILL won't go anywhere even if the guy is cute.its just a waiste of time ANYWHERE.its also embaressing.it tells the girl and the public you can't get a girl through normal means.
Renata is from Turkey, which is closer to Russia. So her attitudes are different.

Primebait, I swear to you that in Russia and Eastern Europe, women DO LIKE BEING APPROACHED. They enjoy novelty and are curious about foreigners. For 100 percent proof, see my videos in Russia where I approach girls:

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

They are so revealing in fact, that they've been banned from YouTube.

You must have missed them.

I've also approached THOUSANDS of girls in the Philippines and can tell you that it's very easy to meet lots of women there in public places. Go to the Philippines and I can show you in person. Lots of guys here can testify to it.

You obviously are not well traveled. If you went to different countries and cold approached women, you wouldn't be talking out of your ass like that. You have no experience in this area and thus are NOT QUALIFIED to be making these claims.

Btw, please use proper spelling in your posts and put blank spaces between sentences.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

theprimebait wrote: almost anything that applies to ''anglo nations''applies to all of western europe.do people really think western europe is anyway,different then america?
It depends on who you ask. Some find Western Europe just as hard to approach women. Others don't. My friend Mitchell says that women from England and Ireland are far more down to earth and easier to connect with than in America.

Also, Eastern Europe is a different world. Here are some clips of me approaching and chatting up female strangers there. Anyone can see from their expressions, attitudes, and body language that they are a different breed from the paranoid "all male strangers are creeps" attitude in America.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Winston, why is it that you didn't end up with any of those fine beauties that are in the video?
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

mguy wrote:Winston, why is it that you didn't end up with any of those fine beauties that are in the video?
I don't know. Why don't you ask them about it? Obviously because I wasn't their type or they didn't feel romantic chemistry with me. But they are super approachable as you can see. I did have a few women though, but they aren't shown in that video.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Anti-American wrote:Aaron Sleazy talks about why cold approaches are very useless:

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.com/2012/04 ... -much.html
Meh. He's right in the details, but wrong in the overall picture.

He classifies dance floor pickup as cold approach. OK. Well dance floor pickup works GREAT. Just go to a big ethnic wedding or a similar event, where people like each other in general and feel safe. YOU can be a complete stranger except to the one person who invited you. Tell your buddies to invite you as their "date" whenever they get an invitation. Then you can both play the field. Worked for me!
If they show interest, then those aren't really cold approaches, at least not in my definition.
OK, so learn what the IOI are, and then -- just pursue those! Catching your glance and looking down, all those things.

Plus keep in mind that many immigrant Latinas are more open. You can be more forward without fear of embarrassment -- they like the attention, if they are say within 10 years of your age. There are other races here besides White!

I DO agree about yoga and dance classes, BIGTIME. Maybe the best place to create a social circle of young fit hotties.

Re church game, sure it's great if you find someone appealing. I told my sons to migrate from church to church looking for cute young women. If none are present, go somewhere else next week.

Also if you have an "excuse" to approach, some "reason to be there", that allows you to open smoothly. You are the lifeguard, or in military uniform with your buddies, etc.

I think opening complete strangers in a cafe or whatever is MUCH easier if you have a wingman.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Renata is from Turkey....
She's from Trinidad.
majesto
Freshman Poster

Post by majesto »

The reason women don't like to be approached in first world countries is because they are multicultural and there is no social cohesion or trust, there are scammers and rapists everywhere.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Winston wrote:
mguy wrote:Winston, why is it that you didn't end up with any of those fine beauties that are in the video?
I don't know. Why don't you ask them about it? Obviously because I wasn't their type or they didn't feel romantic chemistry with me. But they are super approachable as you can see. I did have a few women though, but they aren't shown in that video.
Winston,with due respect,Where did those approaches get you? did it get the P in the V? Did those Women(Sans Prostitutes) give you their number? Did they meet up with you afterwards?

It seems they are Just more ''Polite'',to me. Also anomolies don't disprove general trends.

I have conversations too with random Women on the street,it means nothing.

As for going to the Phillippines,how is that good advice for guys in the West? So You're saying don't approach unless you're in some southeast Asian island? well,I'm trying to tell guys living in the West,to meet women through normal means,and not mess it up by acting aspergic. Noone is going to remain celibate until they can travel to some obscure southeast Asian nation. They should make the best of what they have,and in the West,warm approaching always will get much better results in getting laid. The studies are there,Winston.
Last edited by theprimebait on July 7th, 2013, 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Winston wrote:
theprimebait wrote: almost anything that applies to ''anglo nations''applies to all of western europe.do people really think western europe is anyway,different then america?
It depends on who you ask. Some find Western Europe just as hard to approach women. Others don't. My friend Mitchell says that women from England and Ireland are far more down to earth and easier to connect with than in America.

Also, Eastern Europe is a different world. Here are some clips of me approaching and chatting up female strangers there. Anyone can see from their expressions, attitudes, and body language that they are a different breed from the paranoid "all male strangers are creeps" attitude in America.

That may be or may not be true. But my post was intended to people trying PUA in the West.

And I am trying my best with punctuation and grammar,English is like my 4th language afterall.
Last edited by theprimebait on July 7th, 2013, 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.