Women prefer familiarity, Men prefer novelty

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
majesto
Freshman Poster

Post by majesto »

theprimebait wrote:
Winston wrote:
mguy wrote:Winston, why is it that you didn't end up with any of those fine beauties that are in the video?
I don't know. Why don't you ask them about it? Obviously because I wasn't their type or they didn't feel romantic chemistry with me. But they are super approachable as you can see. I did have a few women though, but they aren't shown in that video.
Winston,with due respect,Where did those approaches get you?did it get the P in the V? Did those Women(Sans hoes) give you their number? Did they meet up with you afterwards?

It seems they are Just more ''Polite'',to me. Also anomolies don't disprove general trends.

I have conversations too with random Women on the street,it means nothing.

As for going to the Phillippines,how is that good advice for guys in the West?So You're saying don't approach unless you're in some southeast Asian island? well,I'm trying to tell guys living in the West,to meet women through normal means,and not mess it up by acting aspergic. Noone is going to remain celibate until they can travel to some obscure southeast Asian nation. They should make the best of what they have,and in the West,warm approaching always will get much better results in getting laid. The studies are there,Winston.
You make some great points; your posts would almost be bearable if you could figure out how to use correct grammar and punctuation. Then, perhaps your posts would seem like they came from an intelligible adult (or something of that nature) instead of a spastic child slapping away at his mummy's keyboard. It may seem trivial to you, but seriously: people are not going to read your spastic posts until you start using proper punctuation. Do you understand what that means? I'll give you a tip to get things started. When you complete a sentence, you press the SPACE key before you start another sentence. Do you understand?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

majesto wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Winston wrote:
mguy wrote:Winston, why is it that you didn't end up with any of those fine beauties that are in the video?
I don't know. Why don't you ask them about it? Obviously because I wasn't their type or they didn't feel romantic chemistry with me. But they are super approachable as you can see. I did have a few women though, but they aren't shown in that video.
Winston,with due respect,Where did those approaches get you?did it get the P in the V? Did those Women(Sans hoes) give you their number? Did they meet up with you afterwards?

It seems they are Just more ''Polite'',to me. Also anomolies don't disprove general trends.

As for going to the Phillippines,how is that good advice for guys in the West?So You're saying don't approach unless you're in some southeast Asian island? well,I'm trying to tell guys living in the West,to meet women through normal means,and not mess it up by acting aspergic. Noone is going to remain celibate until they can travel to some obscure southeast Asian nation. They should make the best of what they have,and in the West,warm approaching always will get much better results in getting laid. The studies are there,Winston.
You make some great points; your posts would almost be bearable if you could figure out how to use correct grammar and punctuation. Then, perhaps your posts would seem like they came from an intelligible adult (or something of that nature) instead of a spastic child slapping away at his mummy's keyboard. It may seem trivial to you, but seriously: people are not going to read your spastic posts until you start using proper punctuation. Do you understand what that means? I'll give you a tip to get things started. When you complete a sentence, you press the SPACE key before you start another sentence. Do you understand?
I did exactely that in that post. try again. condescending smugtard.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

theprimebait wrote:
majesto wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Winston wrote:

I have been reading your posts, Primebait, and I will come out and say it right now.. I have got a problem with your characterization of people with Asperger's Syndrome. Your posts may not say so outright, but to me you are greatly implying that "Aspies" are somehow "inferior." Now, I realize that English is not your first language, and maybe you intended to use different terminology. I will have you know that I have Asperger's syndrome myself (as do a number of my friends) and we have all been able to find partners, some of us even through "cold approaches." I have a loving wife, whom I have been married to for 6 years. I realize that other Aspies may be reading these forums, so I think that your characterization of them is doing them a disservice, implying that they have no hope.

It's clear that your knowledge of Asperger's is limited, and if you would like to have a PM convo with me about it, I invite you to do so. I hope that I will be able to educate you further on this subject. Thank you for your time.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

theprimebait wrote:
Winston wrote:
Winston,with due respect,Where did those approaches get you? did it get the P in the V? Did those Women(Sans hoes) give you their number? Did they meet up with you afterwards?

As for going to the Phillippines,how is that good advice for guys in the West? So You're saying don't approach unless you're in some southeast Asian island? well,I'm trying to tell guys living in the West,to meet women through normal means,and not mess it up by acting aspergic. Noone is going to remain celibate until they can travel to some obscure southeast Asian nation. They should make the best of what they have,and in the West,warm approaching always will get much better results in getting laid. The studies are there,Winston.
It depends on who you are.

There are some guys who can hit on 4,000 women and never get a woman. I myself have hit on somewhere between 150 and 200 American women with zero hits (with my reputation ruined, laughed at behind my back, mocked and otherwise insulted).

If you arent the right type of guy, bad things can happen to you when you keep trying to get AW while life is screaming at you that AW arent the way.

Sexual harassment, stalking accusations, false rape accusations. These things make seem like they are statistical rarities. They will seem like that, until it happens. Although much more commonly the only thing that will happen is your name gets slandered, the women laugh, mock or otherwise insult the man.

The whole of the Western World is not the equivalent of the USA. I had a Swedish GF in college. I have been with numerous German women. I also have a friend who failed with over 4000 AW, but he does very well when he goes to Norway or Sweden. I have another friend who's been with Spaniard, Italian and Norwegian women.

For easy sex, western Europe definitely beats Anglophone countries by a wide margin.

I would definitely suggest for any man who has had zero success with AWs (that doesnt include you Primebait, obviously) that they listen to what life is telling them: Stay the fouch away from AWs. I do believe continuing to try to force a square peg into a round hole is only going to lead to disaster.

There are options:
  • Move closer to a major city where FOB women hang out. One of our Canadian members lives in Vancouver and dated women coming over to learn English.
  • Move closer to the Mexican border: Go to Mexico often to find a GF. This is what Falcon and AmericanInMexico have done.
  • Move closer to the South East, such as FL: Take vacations to Northern Latina America by Plane every 2 months for one week. I had a friend who would go to Dominican Republic for one week every two months to see his GF and other women.
  • Also, you can expat, if you get a job or manage to save enough money.
  • You can import a foreign bride. Not recommended because it empowers women to heights none should ever attain.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Bane wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
majesto wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Winston wrote: I don't know. Why don't you ask them about it? Obviously because I wasn't their type or they didn't feel romantic chemistry with me. But they are super approachable as you can see. I did have a few women though, but they aren't shown in that video.

I have been reading your posts, Primebait, and I will come out and say it right now.. I have got a problem with your characterization of people with Asperger's Syndrome. Your posts may not say so outright, but to me you are greatly implying that "Aspies" are somehow "inferior." Now, I realize that English is not your first language, and maybe you intended to use different terminology. I will have you know that I have Asperger's syndrome myself (as do a number of my friends) and we have all been able to find partners, some of us even through "cold approaches." I have a loving wife, whom I have been married to for 6 years. I realize that other Aspies may be reading these forums, so I think that your characterization of them is doing them a disservice, implying that they have no hope.

It's clear that your knowledge of Asperger's is limited, and if you would like to have a PM convo with me about it, I invite you to do so. I hope that I will be able to educate you further on this subject. Thank you for your time.
I was diagnosed with Aspergers,or more accuratelly PDD-NOS as a teenager and I go to a special school for it twice a week for the last 2 and a half years as a condition that I get continued Student financing(basically welfare for unemployed students).

Thus all my friends are schizophrenic,aspergic or bipolar. They are great people and together we have made leaps and bounds in our social lives. We've influenced each other for the good.my best friend,a schizophrenic rastafarian was basically a shut in before we met and now he talks to girls and goes on dates(with other schizo girls). I'm not at all condescending to people with spectrum disorders. in fact I understand them more and I've come to the point where I can't be around normalfags unless I'm trying to go sarging.

However,its a cold brutal truth,that in the normalfag world you can't be an Aspie ,you gotta adapt.if you wan't success with Normalfag women,then you gotta be a normalfag and limit your aspergers,atleast in terms of dating. I don't at all believe there is no hope for aspergic people,if they learn some basic social ques they can do pretty well.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Adama wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Winston wrote:
Winston,with due respect,Where did those approaches get you? did it get the P in the V? Did those Women(Sans hoes) give you their number? Did they meet up with you afterwards?

As for going to the Phillippines,how is that good advice for guys in the West? So You're saying don't approach unless you're in some southeast Asian island? well,I'm trying to tell guys living in the West,to meet women through normal means,and not mess it up by acting aspergic. Noone is going to remain celibate until they can travel to some obscure southeast Asian nation. They should make the best of what they have,and in the West,warm approaching always will get much better results in getting laid. The studies are there,Winston.

There are some guys who can hit on 4,000 women and never get a woman. I myself have hit on somewhere between 150 and 200 American women with zero hits (with my reputation ruined, laughed at behind my back, mocked and otherwise insulted).

If you arent the right type of guy, bad things can happen to you when you keep trying to get AW while life is screaming at you that AW arent the way.

Sexual harassment, stalking accusations, false rape accusations. These things make seem like they are statistical rarities. They will seem like that, until it happens. Although much more commonly the only thing that will happen is your name gets slandered, the women laugh, mock or otherwise insult the man.

The whole of the Western World is not the equivalent of the USA. I had a Swedish GF in college. I have been with numerous German women. I also have a friend who failed with over 4000 AW, but he does very well when he goes to Norway or Sweden. I have another friend who's been with Spaniard, Italian and Norwegian women.

For easy sex, western Europe definitely beats Anglophone countries by a wide margin.

I would definitely suggest for any man who has had zero success with AWs (that doesnt include you Primebait, obviously) that they listen to what life is telling them: Stay the fouch away from AWs. I do believe continuing to try to force a square peg into a round hole is only going to lead to disaster.

There are options:
  • Move closer to a major city where FOB women hang out. One of our Canadian members lives in Vancouver and dated women coming over to learn English.
  • Move closer to the Mexican border: Go to Mexico often to find a GF. This is what Falcon and AmericanInMexico have done.
  • Move closer to the South East, such as FL: Take vacations to Northern Latina America by Plane every 2 months for one week. I had a friend who would go to Dominican Republic for one week every two months to see his GF and other women.
  • You can import a foreign bride. Not recommended because it empowers women to heights none should ever attain.

http://daygame.com/cafe/index.php/topic,3224.0.html

"3 years deep into game and 2 years deep into being able to approach. I've gotten much better as a person and my social skills are incomparable to when I started but daygame just hasn't worked for me at all."

3 years in, no success.

"Very often they then leave with a big smile on their faces looking back at me while they are slowly starting to walk off. When this happens, I know that she loved it and that within her she's craving for more. "

No aspie, they are smiling because they got away from you.

"So you're just giving up?

Obviously 3 years of banging your head against a wall isn't enough for these people.

"I've been in the community for 7 years but I also do some night game too. I've had a few lays from daygame, many numbers but also have some rude responses, even had the cops called on me one time "
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Adama wrote:

There are options:
Good nuts-and-bolts basics!
+1
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

theprimebait wrote:
Adama wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Winston wrote:

There are options:

"3 years deep into game and 2 years deep into being able to approach. I've gotten much better as a person and my social skills are incomparable to when I started but daygame just hasn't worked for me at all."

3 years in, no success.

"Very often they then leave with a big smile on their faces looking back at me while they are slowly starting to walk off. When this happens, I know that she loved it and that within her she's craving for more. "

Obviously 3 years of banging your head against a wall isn't enough for these people.

"I've been in the community for 7 years but I also do some night game too. I've had a few lays from daygame, many numbers but also have some rude responses, even had the cops called on me one time "
Cops will be called, eventually. It isnt a matter of "if." It is a matter of "when."

"Game" also increases the problem. Women already have big heads. If we wanted to reel it in, we should all do the opposite: ignore them and make them do all the work. That would take a generation but society and our sons would be better for it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Adama wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Adama wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Winston wrote: I don't know. Why don't you ask them about it? Obviously because I wasn't their type or they didn't feel romantic chemistry with me. But they are super approachable as you can see. I did have a few women though, but they aren't shown in that video.

There are options:

3 years in, no success.

Cops will be called, eventually. It isnt a matter of "if." It is a matter of "when."

"Game" also increases the problem. Women already have big heads. If we wanted to reel it in, we should all do the opposite: ignore them and make them do all the work. That would take a generation but society and our sons would be better for it.
Finally someone who gets it.I agree with this post.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
Renata is from Turkey....
She's from Trinidad.
Tell them sweetie :D

Winston all this time you though I was a Turk? I'm an indian latina from the caribbean 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Women prefer familiarity, Men prefer novelty

Post by Winston »

I think I've figured something out.

Have you noticed how even though Middle Eastern women are very conservative, they are still very friendly, relaxed and down-to-earth about talking to strangers? Well this just goes to show that conservative women and girls can still be open and sociable with strangers.

Therefore, based on this, I would theorize that the real reason why American, Taiwanese and Japanese girls are not open with strangers is not really due to them being conservative. It's more due to 1) shyness, 2) cliquishness, 3) having a closed nature and mindset, and most of all 4) having a strong preference toward familiar people rather than new people. In fact, Taiwanese women will be the first to admit that they are not "open minded", which they have told me directly.

In other words, women in some cultures (e.g. such as America and NE Asia) prefer familiarity over novelty. In contrast, European, Russian, Latina and Filipina women are more open-minded and adventurous, so they enjoy the novelty of meeting new people. That is why they are so much more approachable and open toward meeting new men. They thrive on novelty, just like we do.

This explains why many of us HA types tend to be happier in those type of countries than in North America and NE Asian countries, because most of us thrive on novelty and new things as well, and we prefer it over familiarity. I think that's a fundamental KEY difference between us and most Americans and most Taiwanese.

What do you think? Does that make sense?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne