Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Breivik, the superman and savoir of Europe

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Breivik, the superman and savoir of Europe

Postby Joelwilliams89 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:18 pm

What do you guys think of Anders Breivik? Did you read his manifesto?

http://www.breiviksmanifesto.com/

He blew up the liberal pro-multiculturalism, pro-immigration party's government headquarters with a car bomb, then went to their youth camp and shot 70 of the teenagers who were getting brainwashed and indoctrinated into pro-multiculturalism, pro-immigration, pro-feminism.

His whole point was that if something isn't done soon, there is going to be a civil war between white Europeans and Muslim immigrants by 2040.

Click the above link and scroll to the very bottom and read the Q&A section, which is titled "Interview with a Justiciar Knight Commander of the PCCTS, Knights Templar", and if you want to learn more about his personal history, beliefs, and lifestyle, read the link "How did you first get involved in your current activities?" and the links below that one. It tells a lot about his personal ideas.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Joelwilliams89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:21 pm







Re: Breivik, the superman and savoir of Europe

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Joelwilliams89 wrote:What do you guys think of Anders Breivik? Did you read his manifesto?

http://www.breiviksmanifesto.com/

He blew up the liberal pro-multiculturalism, pro-immigration party's government headquarters with a car bomb, then went to their youth camp and shot 70 of the teenagers who were getting brainwashed and indoctrinated into pro-multiculturalism, pro-immigration, pro-feminism.

His whole point was that if something isn't done soon, there is going to be a civil war between white Europeans and Muslim immigrants by 2040.

Click the above link and scroll to the very bottom and read the Q&A section, which is titled "Interview with a Justiciar Knight Commander of the PCCTS, Knights Templar", and if you want to learn more about his personal history, beliefs, and lifestyle, read the link "How did you first get involved in your current activities?" and the links below that one. It tells a lot about his personal ideas.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


I agree with his ideas,I don't agree with how he executed those ideas.there is alot of hypocrisy too.like european says:waah waah muslims are taking over europe(euphemism for ''our white women'')!then they have no problem with living in the americas,where whites are squatters.

cares about demographic (aka euphemism for race mixing)changes in europe.while his ancestors changed the demography of the americas by bringing in black slaves and white colonists thus diluting native american blood.thing is karma is a rule of the universe.I think immigrants should leave scandinavia as they never colonized anyone.but UK,france,spain etc should be overrun with muslims,blacks and there should be racial mixing there,imo.british,spanish,and french women all need a arab and a black man atleast 1nce before getting married to a white man to atone.it should be obligatory that each and every one of them has a arab or black man once in their lives.

they'll atone for their crimes against the native americans.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Re: Breivik, the superman and savoir of Europe

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Joelwilliams89 wrote:What do you guys think of Anders Breivik? Did you read his manifesto?

http://www.breiviksmanifesto.com/

He blew up the liberal pro-multiculturalism, pro-immigration party's government headquarters with a car bomb, then went to their youth camp and shot 70 of the teenagers who were getting brainwashed and indoctrinated into pro-multiculturalism, pro-immigration, pro-feminism.

His whole point was that if something isn't done soon, there is going to be a civil war between white Europeans and Muslim immigrants by 2040.

Click the above link and scroll to the very bottom and read the Q&A section, which is titled "Interview with a Justiciar Knight Commander of the PCCTS, Knights Templar", and if you want to learn more about his personal history, beliefs, and lifestyle, read the link "How did you first get involved in your current activities?" and the links below that one. It tells a lot about his personal ideas.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
I would support monoculturalism for europe if they were consistent.all whites and blacks etc leave the americas,australia,south africa.stop benefiting from the crimes of your forefathers.atleast then it would be consistency.you cant complain about other peoples having a foot in your continent while you still have a racial foot in their continents.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby germanguy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Freedom of speech is great but this thread is a bit over the top... A guy that has murdered innocent children is not a hero. No matter which way you look at it...

Breivik was an idiot, just like the rest of the current generation of militant Nazi´s in Europe...
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Postby mrmillersd » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:28 pm

so english children, should suffer the negatives of mass muslims immigrating into the UK, for crimes their grandpas did 200 years ago?

should we also destroy the turks for the armenian genocide?
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:52 am

Postby germanguy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:33 pm

mrmillersd wrote:so english children, should suffer the negatives of mass muslims immigrating into the UK, for crimes their grandpas did 200 years ago?

should we also destroy the turks for the armenian genocide?


for me thats a positive...the muslims in Germany are the only ones who are not yet 100% retarded
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:02 pm

mrmillersd wrote:so english children, should suffer the negatives of mass muslims immigrating into the UK, for crimes their grandpas did 200 years ago?

should we also destroy the turks for the armenian genocide?


Yes.Yes they should.Just like native american children had to suffer the consequences of british,spanish,francaise demographic altering in their countries,diluting their blood with black slaves and spaniard,english,french colonists,destroying their culture.

the turks never diluted the demographics of armenia,or diluted their blood with foreigners,destroying their culture.in fact the armenian genocide is mostly a Jewish hoax.the young turks were Jews.and the armenians were allying with turkey's enemies,killing innocent turks.you only get one side of the story.

im not advocating hurting anyone,Just altering the Genetic and cultural demographics like the english,french and spanish did.its only right.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Re: Breivik, the superman and savoir of Europe

Postby Joelwilliams89 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:38 pm

theprimebait wrote:while his ancestors changed the demography of the americas by bringing in black slaves


Are Breivik's ancestors jewish? Reason I ask, is that jews were behind the slave trade, first in the Caribbean and then later on in the southern half of the USA.

Just in case you don't know, jews and whites are different. Don't blame white people for the evils of jews.
Joelwilliams89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Postby Joelwilliams89 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:41 pm

germanguy wrote:
mrmillersd wrote:so english children, should suffer the negatives of mass muslims immigrating into the UK, for crimes their grandpas did 200 years ago?

should we also destroy the turks for the armenian genocide?


for me thats a positive...the muslims in Germany are the only ones who are not yet 100% retarded


the only positive thing i can see about this, is that if Muslims take over Europe (and it looks to be that way), feminism will be completely destroyed.

women actually want to be abused, controlled, oppressed, etc, it makes their vaginas tingle.

funny how white European women will talk about how evil the patriarchy is, and then turn around and reject white men and go for Arab/African Muslim men instead. do not ever listen to a woman, everything a woman says is complete, and i mean, complete f***ing bullshit.
Joelwilliams89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Re: Breivik, the superman and savoir of Europe

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Joelwilliams89 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:while his ancestors changed the demography of the americas by bringing in black slaves


Are Breivik's ancestors jewish? Reason I ask, is that jews were behind the slave trade, first in the Caribbean and then later on in the southern half of the USA.

Just in case you don't know, jews and whites are different. Don't blame white people for the evils of jews.


most spanish conquistadores were jewish too,including columbus.so -called Marranos.still they might have been the main drivers behind it but the brits,spanish,and french themselves surely played a part and benefitted from it.the jews cant do anything without a compliant host.

youre not going to seriousely say whites didnt colonize the americas after they sent their jews to wage biological warfare on the indigenas?

whites always benefit from the jews,and then blame ''oh it wasnt us it was the jews''.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Joelwilliams89 wrote:
germanguy wrote:
mrmillersd wrote:so english children, should suffer the negatives of mass muslims immigrating into the UK, for crimes their grandpas did 200 years ago?

should we also destroy the turks for the armenian genocide?


for me thats a positive...the muslims in Germany are the only ones who are not yet 100% retarded


the only positive thing i can see about this, is that if Muslims take over Europe (and it looks to be that way), feminism will be completely destroyed.

women actually want to be abused, controlled, oppressed, etc, it makes their v****as tingle.

funny how white European women will talk about how evil the patriarchy is, and then turn around and reject white men and go for Arab/African Muslim men instead. do not ever listen to a woman, everything a woman says is complete, and i mean, complete f***ing bullshit.
most white women don't go after arab or muslim men.its propoganda.Heck most arab women prefer white men,they won't say it openly but they do.the arabs that do pull white girls are always extremely goodlooking and have a white social circle.they are very americinized/europeanized.arab men do get drug addicted girls by applying drug dealer game.however those same girls would go with anyone that has drugs.seriousely I grew up in a immigrant neighbourhood and most arab guys are involuntarily celibate.only the top tier get laid.you european men are too paranoid and insecure.

most of the time if a arab does get a white girl its some naeive Jailbait and the guy is always extremely goodlooking.whereas if a white guy that becomes muslim dates an arab girl he is dating up.just the other day I saw a pale blond fat ass balding white guy with a hot arab woman in the Headscarf.

most women do want to be controlled however,if its a alpha looking(I say looking because women cant discern between appearance and substance) guy.theyll even joke with you about being your sex slave,how you should molest them etc
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby Moretorque » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:27 am

I am not versed enough in real history to make any type of real accessment on what is real in the past and what isn't but I do know the history is being written as I write this for the mainstream by the victors. It is great we have access to so much information now to sift through. My thought on this whole subject is the money run's the whole gig from what I can see as far as modern civilization goes going back the last few hundred years.

From what I can see people who claim to be Jewish have a handle for the most part on the purse strings controlling modern trade and law,

In no way can what this man has done be of benefit for anybody, all this multi whatever you call it has got to be done to bring in the one world system, is it right ? If the people just let their borders be erased with out a fight then so be it.

If people need to be treated like cattle because they cannot steer their course for their civilization what else are our ruler's supposed to do? at least they have a plan.

This guy in no way at all attacked the stump of the matter to make change and just did senseless killings which served no purpose and caused much grief for many.

Any state that does not control it's purse strings does not control it's destiny.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Breivik, the superman and savoir of Europe

Postby Joelwilliams89 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:49 am

theprimebait wrote:
Joelwilliams89 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:while his ancestors changed the demography of the americas by bringing in black slaves


Are Breivik's ancestors jewish? Reason I ask, is that jews were behind the slave trade, first in the Caribbean and then later on in the southern half of the USA.

Just in case you don't know, jews and whites are different. Don't blame white people for the evils of jews.


most spanish conquistadores were jewish too,including columbus.so -called Marranos.still they might have been the main drivers behind it but the brits,spanish,and french themselves surely played a part and benefitted from it.the jews cant do anything without a compliant host.

youre not going to seriousely say whites didnt colonize the americas after they sent their jews to wage biological warfare on the indigenas?

whites always benefit from the jews,and then blame ''oh it wasnt us it was the jews''.


either way, it was f***ed up what they did to the native americans.

thats why i cannot speak out against immigration in America, since everyone is an immigrant to America, so it's not like whites own America. Same with Australia. Whites/Jews/whatever came and conquered the place after killed off the natives.

Now as for Europe, that's a different story, since whites are NATIVE there, it's their homeland. you may present the excuse "well their ancestors invaded the rest of the world, so it's only right for them to be invaded too".

jesus christ, give it up already. the great great great great grandchildren should be punished for the actions of their stupid ancestors? Either way, what Arabs/African Muslim immigrants are doing in Europe is wrong- going there, leeching off the welfare system, forming violent gangs that rape and rob the local white Europeans.

The fact is, something has to be done about this problem, the massive amounts of Muslims pouring into Europe. It will result in a civil war, without a doubt. Apparently it still hasn't gotten bad enough for white people to wake the f**k up. But it will within a few more years.

Let Africans have Africa, let Arabs have the Middle East, let Indians have India, let Asians have Asia.oh and let the jews have israel.

why the f**k do minorities have to invade white countries, and yet we don't see the reversal? If Africa, if India, are such great places, why aren't whites just dying to go live there? Because they are not. They are SHITHOLES.

Point I am saying is, why do immigrants have to come and parasite off the infrastructure that was created by white men, and then abuse, rape, rob, and terrorize the local white population who are responsible for such an orderly structure?

I hope no one here plays the race card. After all, what if millions of white men started pouring into Africa, and formed violent gangs and went around beating and raping the local black population? That would be very evil. How is it any different when black or Arabs do the same thing to whites?
Joelwilliams89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:06 am

Joelwilliams89, even though I'm non-White, I share your sentiments on immigration to the United States and Europe. Since technically, everyone is an illegal immigrant to the United States, I have no issue with the current immigration patterns to the United States, except that I oppose illegal immigration into the country; otherwise, this was never a "White country" to begin with...so, all those White nationalists sound stupid in regards to the United States. The same also goes for Australia--which originally was a nation occupied by the Aborigines--and not the "Whites."

But, in regards to Europe, I have a completely different viewpoint because I believe the European continent was and still should be...the homeland of the "White race." Europe has always been technically "White" throughout its history, so therefore, Europeans have a right to kick out those, they deem unfit to be in the country: namely Muslims, Africans, Jews and South Asians (Pakis/Indians)...In all honesty...they don't belong in Europe.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Jester » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:24 am

theprimebait wrote:
the turks never diluted the demographics of armenia,or diluted their blood with foreigners,destroying their culture.


While that's true, it's because Armenians generally don't "marry out". The Turks did kidnap some White women regularly, under color of authority, although I think this happened more in the Balkans and other areas. Boys were often used as Janissaries. The centuries-long Turkish policy of child-kidnapping was the longest-lasting program of racial parasitism in human history.

theprimebait wrote:in fact the armenian genocide is mostly a Jewish hoax.the young turks were Jews.and the armenians were allying with turkey's enemies,killing innocent turks.you only get one side of the story.


You're mixing up the true with the false. Yes the so-called "Young Turks" in the Ittihad party were ALL admitted crypto-Jews, in thi case the Donmeh Jews who were formerly based in Salonika. Armenian reformers initially formed a parliamentary alliance with the Young Turks, welcoming the idea of a secular, modern Middle East.

Bt the Genocide was unprovoked. Armenians weren't killing anyone - in most cases they were completely unarmed. The Genocide of the Armenians was not a case of mutual ethnic killing. It was a sudden deportation of the entire Armenian civilian population, under forced march conditions. After long days marching and little or no water, people were soon too weak to resist, and many died from exhaustion. There were rapes and murders regularly. Only a minority reached Der al Zor in Syria, where the gang rapes continued in full view of Westerners present.

The key point is that the victims were unarmed civilians, Turkish subjects, who were OBEYING a capricious deportation order.

The only Turks killed during the Genocide was at a few places like Van and Musa Dagh where the Armenians were able to defend themselves for a month or two till help arrived.

AFTER the Genocide, World War One continued a few years. Russia disintegrated. Armenians from the Russian army defeated the Turks at Sardarapat. So of course there were casualties on both sides.

But the Armenians were not attacking anyone before the Genocide.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Johnny1975 and 3 guests