Breivik, the superman and savoir of Europe

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Joelwilliams89
Freshman Poster

Post by Joelwilliams89 »

zboy1 wrote:Joelwilliams89, even though I'm non-White, I share your sentiments on immigration to the United States and Europe. Since technically, everyone is an illegal immigrant to the United States, I have no issue with the current immigration patterns to the United States, except that I oppose illegal immigration into the country; otherwise, this was never a "White country" to begin with...so, all those White nationalists sound stupid in regards to the United States. The same also goes for Australia--which originally was a nation occupied by the Aborigines--and not the "Whites."

But, in regards to Europe, I have a completely different viewpoint because I believe the European continent was and still should be...the homeland of the "White race." Europe has always been technically "White" throughout its history, so therefore, Europeans have a right to kick out those, they deem unfit to be in the country: namely Muslims, Africans, Jews and South Asians (Pakis/Indians)...In all honesty...they don't belong in Europe.
it's not so much a race issue as a culture issue. There's plenty of well adjusted blacks, indians, asians in Europe. But Islam as a culture is the antithesis of enlightened western culture, and it's followers do not even try to assimilate, and they openly promote values to the opposite of European culture.

Breivik said that he welcomes all of his non-Muslim brothers to come to Europe, whether they are white black brown or asian. So race is not so much the issue, it is Islam and it's anticulture. Islam will take us back to the dark ages- alcohol, drugs, sex outside of marriage, will all be banned. f**k that shit. i'd rather live in a liberal modern society than live in some barbaric Arabic society.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Joelwilliams89 wrote:
it's not so much a race issue as a culture issue. There's plenty of well adjusted blacks, indians, asians in Europe. But Islam as a culture is the antithesis of enlightened western culture, and it's followers do not even try to assimilate, and they openly promote values to the opposite of European culture.
You mean Islam is the antithesis to modern liberalism that is in fact totalitarism with a nice dress that ruins the west? If yes...Whats wrong about that?
Joelwilliams89 wrote: Islam will take us back to the dark ages- alcohol, drugs, sex outside of marriage, will all be banned. f**k that shit. i'd rather live in a liberal modern society than live in some barbaric Arabic society.
So you think having a lot of sex and getting drunk all the time is advanced? If anything is barbaric then it´s the west... You are so brainwashed by our leaders that you really think that having no morals and values is good and having morals is barbaric. What kind of crap is that?

Islam is the only religion that still resists the parasite of modern western influence...They should be applauded for that.

How convenient that the US is teaching its sheep aka people that Islam is a terrorist religion and unfree... Probably just a coincidence right?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Joelwilliams89 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Joelwilliams89, even though I'm non-White, I share your sentiments on immigration to the United States and Europe. Since technically, everyone is an illegal immigrant to the United States, I have no issue with the current immigration patterns to the United States, except that I oppose illegal immigration into the country; otherwise, this was never a "White country" to begin with...so, all those White nationalists sound stupid in regards to the United States. The same also goes for Australia--which originally was a nation occupied by the Aborigines--and not the "Whites."

But, in regards to Europe, I have a completely different viewpoint because I believe the European continent was and still should be...the homeland of the "White race." Europe has always been technically "White" throughout its history, so therefore, Europeans have a right to kick out those, they deem unfit to be in the country: namely Muslims, Africans, Jews and South Asians (Pakis/Indians)...In all honesty...they don't belong in Europe.

Breivik said that he welcomes all of his non-Muslim brothers to come to Europe, whether they are white black brown or asian. So race is not so much the issue, it is Islam and it's anticulture. Islam will take us back to the dark ages- alcohol, drugs, sex outside of marriage, will all be banned. f**k that shit. i'd rather live in a liberal modern society than live in some barbaric Arabic society.
How is banning alcohol a bad thing? How is banning Women from being Hypergamous,Adulterous whores a bad thing?
How is making Women cover up,so they have zero p***y power to manipulate Men,a bad thing?

How is having total say over your children and family a bad thing?How is defeating Feminism,a bad thing?

How is removing the Taboo against teenage marriage to older men and polygamy a bad thing?How is removing pop culture and our groupie culture a bad thing?You'd much rather have your White teenage girls dying to suck Lil B's cock than knitting clothes and staying pure?

Fact is Europe has had Islam in the past.Spain,Sicily,the Ottoman empire.Islam is the last hope against modern decadence and feminism.Islam bans Usury so the rothschild monetary system will also be useless.Btw,I'm not Muslim,but Islam is the better alternative as any logical person can see.
Last edited by theprimebait on July 7th, 2013, 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

theprimebait wrote:
Joelwilliams89 wrote:

How is banning alcohol a bad thing?How is banning Women from being Hypergamous,Adulterious whores a bad thing?
How is making Women cover up,so they have zero p***y power to manipulate Men,a bad thing?

How is having total say over your children and family a bad thing?How is defeating Feminism,a bad thing?

How is removing the Taboo against teenage marriage to older men and polygamy a bad thing?How is removing pop culture and our groupie culture a bad thing?You'd much rather have your White teenage girls dying to suck Lil B's cock than knitting clothes and staying pure?

Fact is Europe has had Islam in the past.Spain,Sicily,the Ottoman empire.Islam is the last hope against modern decadence and feminism.Islam bans Usury so the rothschild monetary system will also be useless.Btw,I'm not Muslim,but Islam is the better alternative as any logical person can see.
Agree...Parts of the muslim world are the last place on this earth that is not yet totally perverted by parasitic western influences. Every other culture is on it´s way to destruction, being replaced with Justin Bieber, Obama, Corporatism and fake-liberalism.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

germanguy wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Joelwilliams89 wrote:

How is banning alcohol a bad thing?How is banning Women from being Hypergamous,Adulterious whores a bad thing?

Agree...Parts of the muslim world are the last place on this earth that is not yet totally perverted by parasitic western influences. Every other culture is on it´s way to destruction, being replaced with Justin Bieber, Obama, Corporatism and fake-liberalism.
While I find religions like Buddhism,Taoism,Jainism,and philosophies like Neoplatonism much more refined than Islam,in practical terms those religions are easily susceptible to modern decadent influence.in Terms of society,Islam is the most refined religion.it creates the most refined societies.especially benefitting men.

the other religions and systems may be more metaphysichally refined and philosophically complexed,but in practical terms they don't have the explicit pro male and pro societal laws of Islam.its why in Thailand,korea,Japan there is no contradiction between being a consumerist,a slut,or a K-pop groupie and a Buddhist.

or why most Christian girls f**k around before marriage and are as consumerist as their Agnostic counterparts.but let Joel,have his cheap whores aka liberated modern women,his daughters getting banged by Lil Wayne,his children making a mockery out of him,while the state makes him powerless.

Western expats living in Arabic gulf states tend to like it there.They know as long as they respect the local culture,they have it much better there to raise children and live a refined Existence.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Re: Breivik, the superman and savoir of Europe

Post by theprimebait »

Joelwilliams89 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Joelwilliams89 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:while his ancestors changed the demography of the americas by bringing in black slaves
Are Breivik's ancestors jewish? Reason I ask, is that jews were behind the slave trade, first in the Caribbean and then later on in the southern half of the USA.

Just in case you don't know, jews and whites are different. Don't blame white people for the evils of jews.
most spanish conquistadores were jewish too,including columbus.so -called Marranos.still they might have been the main drivers behind it but the brits,spanish,and french themselves surely played a part and benefitted from it.the jews cant do anything without a compliant host.

youre not going to seriousely say whites didnt colonize the americas after they sent their jews to wage biological warfare on the indigenas?

whites always benefit from the jews,and then blame ''oh it wasnt us it was the jews''.
either way, it was f***ed up what they did to the native americans.

thats why i cannot speak out against immigration in America, since everyone is an immigrant to America, so it's not like whites own America. Same with Australia. Whites/Jews/whatever came and conquered the place after killed off the natives.

Now as for Europe, that's a different story, since whites are NATIVE there, it's their homeland. you may present the excuse "well their ancestors invaded the rest of the world, so it's only right for them to be invaded too".

jesus christ, give it up already. the great great great great grandchildren should be punished for the actions of their stupid ancestors? Either way, what Arabs/African Muslim immigrants are doing in Europe is wrong- going there, leeching off the welfare system, forming violent gangs that rape and rob the local white Europeans.

The fact is, something has to be done about this problem, the massive amounts of Muslims pouring into Europe. It will result in a civil war, without a doubt. Apparently it still hasn't gotten bad enough for white people to wake the f**k up. But it will within a few more years.

Let Africans have Africa, let Arabs have the Middle East, let Indians have India, let Asians have Asia.oh and let the jews have israel.

why the f**k do minorities have to invade white countries, and yet we don't see the reversal? If Africa, if India, are such great places, why aren't whites just dying to go live there? Because they are not. They are SHITHOLES.

Point I am saying is, why do immigrants have to come and parasite off the infrastructure that was created by white men, and then abuse, rape, rob, and terrorize the local white population who are responsible for such an orderly structure?

I hope no one here plays the race card. After all, what if millions of white men started pouring into Africa, and formed violent gangs and went around beating and raping the local black population? That would be very evil. How is it any different when black or Arabs do the same thing to whites?
Thats why I only support immigration to the nations that colonized the americas. the french,the spanish,the portuguese,the british. I don't support immigration to eastern or southern europe and I think they should kick out foreigners if they so choose.

I'm also not advocating gangs or violence,only race mixing. gangsters should be put in jail and crime should be crushed anywhere. if the french,spaniards,or english don't like it then they can go to an eastern european country. the indigenas didn't have that option. their blood and culture has already been forcibly diluted.

I also absolutely advocate kicking all non-latinos and non-indigenas out of the americas,unless the latinos and indigenas are oke with them staying. european americans should definately pack up and move back to europe. black creoles with native american blood can stay too. whites can stay too if they have indigena blood,as long as they don't identify as white.

http://www.nicantlaca.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexica_Movement
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Very interesting thread.

I have a question for you guys regarding Marrono Jews.

It is said that the Paisas of Colombia (the light skinned mestizo/caucasian women of the Medellin area) are the cultural descendants of Jews. However, wouldnt that also mean they are the actual biological descendants of the Spanish Jews as well?

Would that also be the same for the women of Guadalajara and Guanajuato? I know there were some French and some pre-American Mormons who moved to Mexico too.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Adama wrote:Very interesting thread.

I have a question for you guys regarding Marrono Jews.

It is said that the Paisas of Colombia (the light skinned mestizo/caucasian women of the Medellin area) are the cultural descendants of Jews. However, wouldnt that also mean they are the actual biological descendants of the Spanish Jews as well?

Would that also be the same for the women of Guadalajara and Guanajuato? I know there were some French and some pre-American Mormons who moved to Mexico too.
I think the guadalajarans and most spaniards in the new world arrived much later from valencia and galicia etc the ones with colonial roots are usually Marrano,though.the butcherers of the natives were most definately Jews.

thus the average Mestizo has Marrano blood while the spaniards probabely do not,as they came later on from valencia in the last 200 years.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I saw or heard a interesting statistic the other day, it was claiming the West controlled over 85% of the worlds land mass and essentially all the resources contained on them, which means 85% of the world is using this fraudulent financial system. Is Western style usury truly forbidden in Islamic countries?

I am for immigration but sensible laws governing it, the only people to give the worlds most powerful people a true challenge of objection have been other Europeans. Am I correct or wrong ? I believe western civilization has got to be inundated on purpose so it cannot fight back to the one world system? I do not know alot about these other cultures but are these peoples and their cultures in the stone ages when it comes to thinking?

It seems to me that the Europeans for the most part have invented the modern world and now since the whites for the most part have invented the modern world their civilizations are being destroyed on purpose with the purposeful immigration of a idiot welfare class in order to debase so they cannot fight back and overthrow the ruling elite? I believe this is part of the big Elite plan to sit back and wait for the modern world to be invented then divide and conquer then depopulate most of the planet, then have all the information and technologies at their finger tips to role out as they see fit after the depopulation die off takes place and we have all just been idiots used in their plan?
Last edited by Moretorque on July 7th, 2013, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Moretorque wrote:I saw or heard a interesting statistic the other day, it was claiming the West controlled over 85% of the worlds land mass and essentially all the resources contained on them, which means 85% of the world is using this fraudulent financial system. Is Western style usury truly forbidden in Islamic countries?

I am for immigration but sensible laws governing it, the only people to give the worlds most powerful people a true challenge of objection have been other Europeans. Am I correct or wrong ?, I believe western civilization has got to be inundated on purpose so it cannot fight back to the one world system?, I do not know alot about these other cultures but are these peoples and their cultures in the stone ages when it comes to thinking?

It seems to me that the Europeans for the most part have invented the modern world and now since the whites for the most part have invented the modern world their civilizations are being destroyed on purpose with the purposeful immigration of a idiot welfare class in order to debase so they cannot fight back and overthrow the ruling elite? I believe this is part of the big Elite plan to sit back and wait for the modern world to be invented then divide and conquer then depopulate most of the planet, then have all the information and technologies at their finger tips to role out as they see fit after the depopulation die off takes place and we have all just been idiots used in their plan?
Usury is forbidden in Islam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riba
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

theprimebait wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I saw or heard a interesting statistic the other day, it was claiming the West controlled over 85% of the worlds land mass and essentially all the resources contained on them, which means 85% of the world is using this fraudulent financial system. Is Western style usury truly forbidden in Islamic countries?

I am for immigration but sensible laws governing it, the only people to give the worlds most powerful people a true challenge of objection have been other Europeans. Am I correct or wrong ?, I believe western civilization has got to be inundated on purpose so it cannot fight back to the one world system?, I do not know alot about these other cultures but are these peoples and their cultures in the stone ages when it comes to thinking?

So one of the real issues in the Middle East is as I thought that these people want to be able to bring their oil to market and fetch real payment rather than the fake Petro $, also they do not want the West's fake banking system and hidden rulers of complete control that come with the system?
Time to Hide!
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Moretorque wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

So one of the real issues in the Middle East is as I thought that these people want to be able to bring their oil to market and fetch real payment rather than the fake Petro $, also they do not want the West's fake banking system and hidden rulers of complete control that come with the system?
Thats what the Islamist groups want.the secular regimes wich are puppets of the Jews,don't care about usury.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote:
Immigration on principle isn't a bad idea if applied correctly. The problem is that Europeans skewed immigration in weird ways. They let in massive numbers of a few types of poor North Africans and fundamentalist arabs in. They didn't form immigration policies in a sensible proportionate manner with many different types of ethnicities which allow the groups to assimilate without forming cultural ghettos. In France they were too desperate to rebuild and lacked labor so they pulled most of their immigrants from a few former colonies which was a tremendously bad idea.

In fact I believe America is doing it wrong too. There's a lot of pandering for votes and the illegal immigration scheme is to create voters. Canada is the only country where I feel they do it in a sensible manner. They tend to be highly selective of only the educated and skilled immigrants pulled from many different countries who can contribute to the society in some practical way.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Anders Breivik use of the straight arm fist in his photos is interesting to note, its a well known communist symbol. This would lead me to believe that he's a member of a masonic group, most politicians are masons too.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Repatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Immigration on principle isn't a bad idea if applied correctly. The problem is that Europeans skewed immigration in weird ways. They let in massive numbers of a few types of poor North Africans and fundamentalist arabs in. They didn't form immigration policies in a sensible proportionate manner with many different types of ethnicities which allow the groups to assimilate without forming cultural ghettos. In France they were too desperate to rebuild and lacked labor so they pulled most of their immigrants from a few former colonies which was a tremendously bad idea.

In fact I believe America is doing it wrong too. There's a lot of pandering for votes and the illegal immigration scheme is to create voters. Canada is the only country where I feel they do it in a sensible manner. They tend to be highly selective of only the educated and skilled immigrants pulled from many different countries who can contribute to the society in some practical way.
It's not really to create voters, it's more to subdue the whites while they take all our property rights away to merge America with Canada and Mexico.

They can and do rig the elections so that is not really the main reason. They want to fragment, divide and conquer
Time to Hide!