The value of the male has dropped tremendously

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

The value of the male has dropped tremendously

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I was at this party and it was a fair girl to guy ratio. Not to be gay, but the guys there were better looking in comparison to the girls. Like always, the guys were looking for sex, but the girls were not. Needless to say, the guys left and the girls were more content with having their girl talk afterwards and eating greasy food.

I find it terrifying that I have to condition my mind to say that I do not need women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: The value of the male has dropped tremendously

Post by Teal Lantern »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I was at this party and it was a fair girl to guy ratio. Not to be gay, but the guys there were better looking in comparison to the girls. Like always, the guys were looking for sex, but the girls were not. Needless to say, the guys left and the girls were more content with having their girl talk afterwards and eating greasy food.

I find it terrifying that I have to condition my mind to say that I do not need women.
It's a time & supply/demand issue.
These SAME women will value you very differently 10 years, 50 lbs, and 2 kids from now. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything