Do any of you wish you had a gf or wife just to feel normal?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
majesto
Freshman Poster

Do any of you wish you had a gf or wife just to feel normal?

Post by majesto »

A lot of the time I wish I had a woman in my life just so I could feel normal. Does being single all the time sometimes make you feel like an outsider, especially when you see other happy couples with their children. This society is disjointed and dysfunctional, no doubt. A society where courtship, reproduction and parenthood, the most fundamental aspects of adult life, seem to be so elusive now. I know in my head that cohabitating with a woman and getting married in this day and age is not sensible. All a woman will do is try to emasculate me and crush my dreams.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do any of you wish you had a gf or wife just to feel nor

Post by Adama »

majesto wrote:A lot of the time I wish I had a woman in my life just so I could feel normal. Does being single all the time sometimes make you feel like an outsider, especially when you see other happy couples with their children. This society is disjointed and dysfunctional, no doubt. A society where courtship, reproduction and parenthood, the most fundamental aspects of adult life, seem to be so elusive now. I know in my head that cohabitating with a woman and getting married in this day and age is not sensible. All a woman will do is try to emasculate me and crush my dreams.
I feel that way sometimes too. But in reality, it isnt feasible. American women arent raised to be wives. They are raised to be feminists who hate men, and careerists. That type of woman isnt fit to be any man's wife, which is why the divorce rate is as high as it is in this developed, first-world nation.

I was just contacted by a friend on Facebook. One who I havent seen in years (OK he is more of an acquaintance). When I knew him, he was married to a woman from an Anglophone country. They have three boys together. He would never elaborate but back around 2009, he would tell me how she would spend all his money and she was withholding sex. So I get a message a couple of days ago from him saying how he recently got divorced and he has to move out of his house.

He was working 3 different jobs to support his wife and family. He had an office job, he had a side hospital job, and he was also a referee for high school soccer games. His wife only had one job.

Guess who gets the house, kids, child support, etc?

Sometimes they even make the man move out and still pay half the mortgage, while he has to pay for his own new place.

Sounds fair to me. How about you?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

majesto wrote:A lot of the time I wish I had a woman in my life just so I could feel normal. Does being single all the time sometimes make you feel like an outsider, especially when you see other happy couples with their children. This society is disjointed and dysfunctional, no doubt. A society where courtship, reproduction and parenthood, the most fundamental aspects of adult life, seem to be so elusive now. I know in my head that cohabitating with a woman and getting married in this day and age is not sensible. All a woman will do is try to emasculate me and crush my dreams.
Where do you see these happy couples that have been together long enough to have kids?
I usually see bitchy or bored women, with bratty a/o screaming children, and mangina men with "hostage" eyes.

Watching the average man in a relationshit provides regular motivation (or DEmotivation :razz: ) to stay out of the trap -- that and reading about the crap females pull.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Do what I do and that's befriend a butch-dyke lesbian and then, you'll appear normal to the world around you.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
jfk
Freshman Poster

Post by jfk »

When i see my friends with their wifes,, working crazy hours to keep with the johnsons, their wives getting older and fat.. i am just relieve that i am not in the matrix.. my father told me dont get marry,, you have to buy groceries and pay bills for f***ing 30 years.. dont feel bad,, its the system that slaves men the whole life.. until they die.. and trust me,, you dont want even to touch your wife after 5
years..
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Yes, I do. but not with an american/anglo woman. I want to be with a mediterranean girl or a continental european girl. those girls are actually more gf/wife material. anglo woman are all whores who aren't even good for quick sex. :lol:
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236