Anglo female rejection a blessing in disguise?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Anglo female rejection a blessing in disguise?

Post by Repatriate »

I'm primarily speaking as a minority man of an ethnicity which is considered fairly undesirable to the mainstream in anglophone countries but I guess this could apply to white and other minority men who don't fit profile of what Anglo women want. So that would be about 70% of you at least. :lol:

I've been reconnecting with some old friends, many of them white guys i've known from way back in high school or college. I come to find out over HALF are divorced now. I wasn't even around when a couple of them got married so they got married and divorced within a 5-6 year period that I was primarily living abroad.

One guy used to be a pretty big ladies man and now he's paying steep alimony in CA. From what he told me there's no possibility of him ever getting out from under his debt unless he finds a 6 figure job. He makes a decent salary but not enough for CA after having his accumulated assets split. His wife basically got bored one day and decided she wanted to be "independent" and divorced him. Married to a white American woman.

Another guy was married 10 years and built up a business. Now his wife gets half ownership and he's basically being forced to sell. He's pretty screwed since this is his livelihood and now he has to take out loans and rebuild or find a job. Again, married to a white American woman.

Out of all the stories only two split up amicably without the court involved.

Now I took a look at my asian male friends and they fared far better in this regard. Most are still married or single. Out of 8 I still talk with 1 is married to a white American woman but it still seems to be going well after 2 kids and 8 years. The majority are dating non-white non American women or single.

So none of my asian male friends have been raked over the coals yet but half of my white male friends have and guess who they married.. :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Generally-speaking (and I do mean that)...
White-Anglo American man + White-Anglo American woman --> 75+% disaster

Black American man + White-Anglo American woman --> assumingly 30%-35% chance for disaster

Maybe White men need to boycott White women and start di.cking down Black American woman ...buhhhh buhhht but wait! That has already began
in the last 5 years, especially in American p.orn.

Black American women have Stockholm and Rosewood, Florida syndrome so like Tommy Sotomayor says, "Let those b.itches eat cake!"
so they are a perfect match for White-Anglo American men.

There's plenty of throwaway tracks of R&B, nuts n' berries Black women stateside for everybody Ripley's Believe It Or Not(tm).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

When you marry a bitch who thinks she ought to be in control, or who is a slut (by definition, most American women) then you will eventually get divorced. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

American women simply have too many rights. What rights do women have to force a man into wage slavery for life? Or to take half of his business? She ought to get one of two things: What she brought into the marriage, or what he deems fit to gift to her. Nothing more.

Also your friends live in California? Well that was just a disaster waiting to happen. What is the divorce rate there? Do they still measure the stats? Isnt it like 70-80%? If a woman is married to a man in California for TEN YEARS, she is entitled to alimony for life.

They are fiesty, smarter than men, independent. Until it comes to money. Then equality goes out the window.

That's what I mean when I say women have been far overempowered. No one should have those kinds of rights. Not a king, and certainly not a woman.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Anglo female rejection a blessing in disguise?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Repatriate wrote:I'm primarily speaking as a minority man of an ethnicity which is considered fairly undesirable to the mainstream in anglophone countries but I guess this could apply to white and other minority men who don't fit profile of what Anglo women want. So that would be about 70% of you at least. :lol:

I've been reconnecting with some old friends, many of them white guys i've known from way back in high school or college. I come to find out over HALF are divorced now. I wasn't even around when a couple of them got married so they got married and divorced within a 5-6 year period that I was primarily living abroad.

One guy used to be a pretty big ladies man and now he's paying steep alimony in CA. From what he told me there's no possibility of him ever getting out from under his debt unless he finds a 6 figure job. He makes a decent salary but not enough for CA after having his accumulated assets split. His wife basically got bored one day and decided she wanted to be "independent" and divorced him. Married to a white American woman.

Another guy was married 10 years and built up a business. Now his wife gets half ownership and he's basically being forced to sell. He's pretty screwed since this is his livelihood and now he has to take out loans and rebuild or find a job. Again, married to a white American woman.

Out of all the stories only two split up amicably without the court involved.

Now I took a look at my asian male friends and they fared far better in this regard. Most are still married or single. Out of 8 I still talk with 1 is married to a white American woman but it still seems to be going well after 2 kids and 8 years. The majority are dating non-white non American women or single.

So none of my asian male friends have been raked over the coals yet but half of my white male friends have and guess who they married.. :lol:
I'm just gonna leave this here. :wink:

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I was thinking the same thing this weekend, that rejection from American women is actually a blessing in disguise! Now that is it summer time, I see a lot of couples out in public holding hands and I am thinking, maybe being rejected from anglo-women in actually a good thing.

With the divorce rate at least at 50% and even those who stay married, some of them are miserable, I am thinking it is best that I avoid American women like the plague! :D

We keep talking about how women in the US don't flirt with men or show any interest in men, well this actually is a good thing, then we don't have to worry about getting into a relationship with them! :lol:

If I do get married it will be with a foreign woman from a non-anglo country. In the meantime, I will just keep avoiding American women, they make it easy to avoid them, since they avoid men (no eye contact, no flirting with men).

Thanks American women, you actually doing all of us men a favor by being so unfriendly and anti-social towards men! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

yeah you guys should boycott american women :D

more for me!! :P
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

mrmillersd wrote:yeah you guys should boycott american women :D

you can have all those whores. I don't want to taint my linage or get f***ed up mentally by being with anglo women. I'll rather be with sweet, beautiful, and feminine mediterranean and continental european girls. :)
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:

you can have all those whores. I don't want to taint my linage or get f***ed up mentally by being with anglo women. I'll rather be with sweet, beautiful, and feminine mediterranean and continental european girls. :)
Why not pump and dump american Girls* and marry a foreign virgin girl? why do the users of this forum act like thats impossible or dangerous? is it a defence mechanism for the fact no american girl would have them,even for a lay?
American women are very sweet and submissive around guys they get wet for. if the syrian fighter guy in my avatar went to the most feminist american woman,assuming she is heterosexual,she will be submissive and girly in his presence. its biology.

American women are cold and bitchy for YOU ALL.all- american Alpha Jocks have a different experience. you think the 6 foot 6, 9 inch wrist, mesomorphic Robust skulled,goodlooking captain of the football team has your experiences with''bitchy''american girls?NO.He is enjoying deflowering all those american jailbaits who act like submissive slaves in his presence.

and do you honestely think European women are''feminine''? atleast american women are short.come to northern europe and everygirl is a amazonian with angular manly features,on top of being americinized. atleast american teenage girls''look''feminine or girly,biologically speaking.

come on do you really think mediterenean and european women are any different then their american counterparts?they practically are american women.this isn't the 40's,man.Med women are no different then their american and northern european sisters,unless its some muslim Med country. They all watch the kardashians,follow pop culture and sleep around these days. Good Mediterenean Catholic girls are a thing of the past or fiction novels.

so much delusion ITT. Fact is pumping and dumping anglo Girls isn't dangerous or bad if they are attracted to you. thats just what you guys tell yourselves to shelter your fragile egos,that no woman wants you without a status or financial incentitive. when a woman's vagina gets wet for a guy she will be submissive and GIRLY in his* presence. women's behaviour is RELATIVE to who she is talking to. its not rocket science.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

theprimebait wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:

Why not pump and dump american Girls* and marry a foreign virgin girl?why do the users of this forum act like thats impossible or dangerous?is it a defence emchanism for the fact no american girl would have them,even for a lay?and do you honestely think European women are''feminine''?atleast american women are short.come to northern europe and everygirl is a amazonian with angular features,on top of being americinized.atleast american teenage girls''look''feminine.

come on do you really think mediterenean and european women are any different then their american counterparts?they practically are american women.

so much delusion ITT.
If you have the means why waste time in a scarce environment where multiple factors work against you? I'm not much of a pumper and dumper I prefer to date girls and get to know them. In the U.S. especially in major cities it's hard to do that in the ADD American woman atmosphere without devoting your time to gaming.

Plus I simply don't like the typical Americanized woman no matter the race really. I don't like the culture or attitude. Throughout high school and college I dated enough to know what I like.

I believe America is good for some things like work and building a stable portfolio of investments but for everything else it's subpar.

Asians flock to the U.S. usually with a wife and child(ren) in tow to settle because it's a clean, stable, and opportunistic environment where they can go the farthest. It certainly ain't for the overall culture.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

theprimebait wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:

Why not pump and dump american Girls* and marry a foreign virgin girl? why do the users of this forum act like thats impossible or dangerous? is it a defence mechanism for the fact no american girl would have them,even for a lay?
American women are very sweet and submissive around guys they get wet for. if they guy in my avatar went to the most feminist american woman,assuming she is heterosexual,she will be submissive and girly in his presence.

American women are cold and bitchy for YOU ALL.all- american Alpha Jocks have a different experience. you think the captain of the football team has your experiences?

and do you honestely think European women are''feminine''? atleast american women are short.come to northern europe and everygirl is a amazonian with angular manly features,on top of being americinized. atleast american teenage girls''look''feminine or girly,biologically speaking.

come on do you really think mediterenean and european women are any different then their american counterparts?they practically are american women.this isn't the 40's,man.Med women are no different then their american and northern european sisters,unless its some muslim Med country.

so much delusion ITT. Fact is pumping and dumping anglo Girls isn't dangerous or bad if they are attracted to you. thats just what you guys tell yourselves to shelter your fragile egos,that no woman wants you without a status or financial incentitive. when a woman's v****a gets wet for a guy she will be submissive and GIRLY in his* presence. women's behaviour is RELATIVE to who she is talking to. its not rocket science.
talking like a guy who doesn't live in the US. you only confirm what people think of you on the forum (trolling).

If I really wanted to get an anglo woman, I can get one (I have been with anglo women before, and I didn't like it for shit). There are two types of guys here on this forum who are from the US. those types are:

1. The guys who can get girls in the US, but choose not to because of some specific reason (this is the type me and a lot of the guys on this forum are)

2. Guys who can't get girls here in the US at all because they're total weirdos, psychos, or their personality doesn't match at all the vibe of USA. one of my friends (who's white) is this type of guy.

when I met mediterranean stuff, it was like night and day compared to anglo women. once you go mediterranean, you can never go back to anglo stuff. so don't talk out of your ass because either your head is so far up your ass or you're a troll, which means you can get booted from this place (of which I will support because you are starting to look like a troll).

how I live my life.

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Repatriate wrote: If you have the means why waste time in a scarce environment where multiple factors work against you? I'm not much of a pumper and dumper I prefer to date girls and get to know them. In the U.S. especially in major cities it's hard to do that in the ADD American woman atmosphere without devoting your time to gaming.
^that. anglo/american women are the type of women you only stay for a bit, and then move on. but even then, they become annoying after a while. just ask rooshv and why he doesn't go back to the US to game american women. :lol:
Plus I simply don't like the typical Americanized woman no matter the race really. I don't like the culture or attitude. Throughout high school and college I dated enough to know what I like.
same experience as me.
I believe America is good for some things like work and building a stable portfolio of investments but for everything else it's subpar.

very true.
Asians flock to the U.S. usually with a wife and child(ren) in tow to settle because it's a clean, stable, and opportunistic environment where they can go the farthest. It certainly ain't for the overall culture.
my parents did the same. they only came here for the economic opportunities. for culture, LOL!!! americans are culture-less, bland, and boring people who only believe in making money. :lol:[/quote]

how I live my life.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Amen. I hope you get what you ask for.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Btw, if you want to read about dudes who spend all their time pumping and dumping and gaming then go visit rooshv's forum. They seem to like the club environment and cities like Miami and LA a lot.

Look at it this way..many nights over years in shitty clubs hitting on the same slappers as everyone else or trolling the streets of Hollywood blvd gaming girls could best be spent building up a massive nest egg and personal development then going to a better environment for higher quality women.

Plus the women you meet in the better environments can actually be married with less risk to your personal finances legally speaking.

It's a no brainer for me. :lol:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston and Zboy, at least three boys in this thread need to get banned.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:

American women are very sweet and submissive around guys they get wet for. if they guy in my avatar went to the most feminist american woman,assuming she is heterosexual,she will be submissive and girly in his presence.

American women are cold and bitchy for YOU ALL.all- american Alpha Jocks have a different experience. you think the captain of the football team has your experiences?

come on do you really think mediterenean and european women are any different then their american counterparts?they practically are american women.this isn't the 40's,man.Med women are no different then their american and northern european sisters,unless its some muslim Med country.

so much delusion ITT. Fact is pumping and dumping anglo Girls isn't dangerous or bad if they are attracted to you. thats just what you guys tell yourselves to shelter your fragile egos,that no woman wants you without a status or financial incentitive. when a woman's v****a gets wet for a guy she will be submissive and GIRLY in his* presence. women's behaviour is RELATIVE to who she is talking to. its not rocket science.
talking like a guy who doesn't live in the US. you only confirm what people think of you on the forum (trolling).

If I really wanted to get an anglo woman, I can get one (I have been with anglo women before, and I didn't like it for shit). There are two types of guys here on this forum who are from the US. those types are:

1. The guys who can get girls in the US, but choose not to because of some specific reason (this is the type me and a lot of the guys on this forum are)

2. Guys who can't get girls here in the US at all because they're total weirdos, psychos, or their personality doesn't match at all the vibe of USA. one of my friends (who's white) is this type of guy.

when I met mediterranean stuff, it was like night and day compared to anglo women. once you go mediterranean, you can never go back to anglo stuff. so don't talk out of your a** because either your head is so far up your a** or you're a troll, which means you can get booted from this place (of which I will support because you are starting to look like a troll).
I've lived in the U.S for a few years as a Teen and i've dated latina american women,man ;) I've been to med countries too. med women are no different then anyone else .maybe more friendly,on a superficial level,but they all listen to the same music,same ideas on abortion,same lay count etc The idea that the Mediterenean is full of good catholic girls waiting to be traditional wives is just not true. and what was that a subtle threat? so you want me to agree or you'll ban me? what is that a passive agressive threat?what is a ''troll''anyway?anyone that doesn't agee with you or the ''consensus''?This forum respects multiple opinions,so you should respect it too.I didn't insult or threaten you in anyway. not everyone is going to agree with you on everything..