Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Anglo female rejection a blessing in disguise?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby theprimebait » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:11 pm

Adama wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
mrmillersd wrote:yeah you guys should boycott american women :D

more for me!! :P


you can have all those whores. I don't want to taint my linage or get f***ed up mentally by being with anglo women. I'll rather be with sweet, beautiful, and feminine mediterranean and continental european girls. :)


Why not pump and dump american Girls* and marry a foreign virgin girl?why do the users of this forum act like thats impossible or dangerous?is it a defence emchanism for the fact no american girl would have them,even for a lay?and do you honestely think European women are''feminine''?atleast american women are short.come to northern europe and everygirl is a amazonian with angular features,on top of being americinized.atleast american teenage girls''look''feminine.

come on do you really think mediterenean and european women are any different then their american counterparts?they practically are american women.

so much delusion ITT.

If you have the means why waste time in a scarce environment where multiple factors work against you? I'm not much of a pumper and dumper I prefer to date girls and get to know them. In the U.S. especially in major cities it's hard to do that in the ADD American woman atmosphere without devoting your time to gaming.

Plus I simply don't like the typical Americanized woman no matter the race really. I don't like the culture or attitude. Throughout high school and college I dated enough to know what I like.

I believe America is good for some things like work and building a stable portfolio of investments but for everything else it's subpar.

Asians flock to the U.S. usually with a wife and child(ren) in tow to settle because it's a clean, stable, and opportunistic environment where they can go the farthest. It certainly ain't for the overall culture.


Foreign women for the Win.I just don't Agree that western EU european women are that ''foreign''or different than ''anglo women''. in fact as germanguy said concerning the hype about german women,in many cases they are worse. most european women are american women sans the language. as someone who has lived in both continents I find it annoying to hear such disinfo,by americans who haven't been to europe or spent much time here.

its annoying.but believe what you wish guys.anytime I try to help,I get scolded and punished


when you compare them to american women, it's like night and day. ask adama on that. german women saved his head.


Adama is black,right?german women have a fetish for black guys.had he been the typical white guy,he would of had it worse in Germany.


This is not true. It isnt a requirement that a man be black in Germany. That's just another thing you dont know much about. It is just a fact that the women are easier to get along with.
Any black guy can lay hot babes consistentely in Germany,while other guys have to have something else going for them(wether its money,.status,or good looks). had you been White or nay,Turkish,you would have had to work much harder then a black guy with nothing special about him particurly.and I've been to Germany I know german girls aren't prudes. I'm just saying that they aren't different than american women in terms of shallowness,pop culture following,liberal views,and promiscuity at the end of the day etc.

German girls aren't the type to wife.neither are american girls.so if you want to pump and dump then the differences between an american and a german girl isn't that different. thats my opinion and my experience. everyone's experiences are subjective and relative at the end of the day. there is no point arguing or flamewaring over it.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am







Postby Repatriate » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:12 pm

Adama wrote:You guys remind me of the other thread, where everyone believe that Mr.Darcy must be lying about being unsuccessful.

Maybe only blonde guys are successful in Peru, I havent been there. But it is very likely it is highly exaggerated.

That's why I try to only take into account experiences of people who have been in a particular country a reasonable amount of time and have some language ability to back up their experiences. I think the problem here is that people expect women to immediately jump on their dicks.

I have met guys who have that expectation when they go to Japan where the women are rumored to be "easy" for white men and are met with all sorts of disappointment. Same thing for China, etc..

It still depends on social skills and the scene you're hunting in. If it's a superficial club environment then maybe being a tall blonde hair blue eyed guy draws a lot of attention to get women out of the comfort zone for ONS in places like Peru. I can believe that but that doesn't mean a guy who doesn't fit the stereotype couldn't date women not in the party scene there and be successful too.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:You guys remind me of the other thread, where everyone believe that Mr.Darcy must be lying about being unsuccessful.

Maybe only blonde guys are successful in Peru, I havent been there. But it is very likely it is highly exaggerated.

That's why I try to only take into account experiences of people who have been in a particular country a reasonable amount of time and have some language ability to back up their experiences. I think the problem here is that people expect women to immediately jump on their dicks.

I have met guys who have that expectation when they go to Japan where the women are rumored to be "easy" for white men and are met with all sorts of disappointment. Same thing for China, etc..

It still depends on social skills and the scene you're hunting in. If it's a superficial club environment then maybe being a tall blonde hair blue eyed guy draws a lot of attention to get women out of the comfort zone for ONS in places like Peru. I can believe that but that doesn't mean a guy who doesn't fit the stereotype couldn't date women not in the party scene there and be successful too.


very true.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby mrmillersd » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:31 pm

Honestly, whats stopping you from enjoying american women while youre in america, and when you have the balls to move abroad you can meet your XXX princess there?

Its not like you cant do both...
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:52 am

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:37 pm

theprimebait wrote:
Adama wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
mrmillersd wrote:yeah you guys should boycott american women :D

more for me!! :P


you can have all those whores. I don't want to taint my linage or get f***ed up mentally by being with anglo women. I'll rather be with sweet, beautiful, and feminine mediterranean and continental european girls. :)


Why not pump and dump american Girls* and marry a foreign virgin girl?why do the users of this forum act like thats impossible or dangerous?is it a defence emchanism for the fact no american girl would have them,even for a lay?and do you honestely think European women are''feminine''?atleast american women are short.come to northern europe and everygirl is a amazonian with angular features,on top of being americinized.atleast american teenage girls''look''feminine.

come on do you really think mediterenean and european women are any different then their american counterparts?they practically are american women.

so much delusion ITT.

If you have the means why waste time in a scarce environment where multiple factors work against you? I'm not much of a pumper and dumper I prefer to date girls and get to know them. In the U.S. especially in major cities it's hard to do that in the ADD American woman atmosphere without devoting your time to gaming.

Plus I simply don't like the typical Americanized woman no matter the race really. I don't like the culture or attitude. Throughout high school and college I dated enough to know what I like.

I believe America is good for some things like work and building a stable portfolio of investments but for everything else it's subpar.

Asians flock to the U.S. usually with a wife and child(ren) in tow to settle because it's a clean, stable, and opportunistic environment where they can go the farthest. It certainly ain't for the overall culture.


Foreign women for the Win.I just don't Agree that western EU european women are that ''foreign''or different than ''anglo women''. in fact as germanguy said concerning the hype about german women,in many cases they are worse. most european women are american women sans the language. as someone who has lived in both continents I find it annoying to hear such disinfo,by americans who haven't been to europe or spent much time here.

its annoying.but believe what you wish guys.anytime I try to help,I get scolded and punished


when you compare them to american women, it's like night and day. ask adama on that. german women saved his head.


Adama is black,right?german women have a fetish for black guys.had he been the typical white guy,he would of had it worse in Germany.


This is not true. It isnt a requirement that a man be black in Germany. That's just another thing you dont know much about. It is just a fact that the women are easier to get along with.
Any black guy can lay hot babes consistentely in Germany,while other guys have to have something else going for them(wether its money,.status,or good looks). had you been White or nay,Turkish,you would have had to work much harder then a black guy with nothing special about him particurly.and I've been to Germany I know german girls aren't prudes. I'm just saying that they aren't different than american women in terms of shallowness,pop culture following,liberal views,and promiscuity at the end of the day etc.

German girls aren't the type to wife.neither are american girls.so if you want to pump and dump then the differences between an american and a german girl isn't that different. thats my opinion and my experience. everyone's experiences are subjective and relative at the end of the day. there is no point arguing or flamewaring over it.


relating to this. falcon said on a thread that mexican girls of all types have been aggressive on him because in mexico, he looks extremely exotic (asians are very rare in mexico). with me, I have traveled many times and I have lived in mexico, and I haven't had so many girls on me, although I still don't have much of a problem finding a girl there. reason for this is simple. In mexico, my look and personality is too common. so many guys there look like me. it's the same all over latin-america; my look and personality is far too common. and worse in USA, as my personality is very conflicting to the general vibe of this country (americans bullshit far too much and I have zero tolerance for bullshit). I am not denying that experiences aren't relative, as that would be lying. and while yes, i agree that western euro women aren't good for wife, but for the time being, they're better to be around than american women. ask adama and s_parc on that.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:39 pm

mrmillersd wrote:Honestly, whats stopping you from enjoying american women while youre in america, and when you have the balls to move abroad you can meet your XXX princess there?

Its not like you cant do both...


I have been with american women, and I am disgusted with them. and right now, i can't move abroad because I am in college right now. I have my own shit to do right now before I can leave. it's not like I can just pack my bags and leave. and anyway, enjoy what you got. when you burn yourself, don't come crying.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby Repatriate » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:55 pm

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
relating to this. falcon said on a thread that mexican girls of all types have been aggressive on him because in mexico, he looks extremely exotic (asians are very rare in mexico). with me, I have traveled many times and I have lived in mexico, and I haven't had so many girls on me, although I still don't have much of a problem finding a girl there.


The funny thing is when I was in high school there were a few mexican-americans who looked kind of asian. They could have easily passed for Filipino or SE Asian. I think it's a specific rare mixture of mestizo because I don't think they had any asian ancestry in their family though.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Adama » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:16 pm

theprimebait wrote:
Adama wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
mrmillersd wrote:yeah you guys should boycott american women :D

more for me!! :P


you can have all those whores. I don't want to taint my linage or get f***ed up mentally by being with anglo women. I'll rather be with sweet, beautiful, and feminine mediterranean and continental european girls. :)


Why not pump and dump american Girls* and marry a foreign virgin girl?why do the users of this forum act like thats impossible or dangerous?is it a defence emchanism for the fact no american girl would have them,even for a lay?and do you honestely think European women are''feminine''?atleast american women are short.come to northern europe and everygirl is a amazonian with angular features,on top of being americinized.atleast american teenage girls''look''feminine.

come on do you really think mediterenean and european women are any different then their american counterparts?they practically are american women.

so much delusion ITT.

If you have the means why waste time in a scarce environment where multiple factors work against you? I'm not much of a pumper and dumper I prefer to date girls and get to know them. In the U.S. especially in major cities it's hard to do that in the ADD American woman atmosphere without devoting your time to gaming.

Plus I simply don't like the typical Americanized woman no matter the race really. I don't like the culture or attitude. Throughout high school and college I dated enough to know what I like.

I believe America is good for some things like work and building a stable portfolio of investments but for everything else it's subpar.

Asians flock to the U.S. usually with a wife and child(ren) in tow to settle because it's a clean, stable, and opportunistic environment where they can go the farthest. It certainly ain't for the overall culture.


Foreign women for the Win.I just don't Agree that western EU european women are that ''foreign''or different than ''anglo women''. in fact as germanguy said concerning the hype about german women,in many cases they are worse. most european women are american women sans the language. as someone who has lived in both continents I find it annoying to hear such disinfo,by americans who haven't been to europe or spent much time here.

its annoying.but believe what you wish guys.anytime I try to help,I get scolded and punished


when you compare them to american women, it's like night and day. ask adama on that. german women saved his head.


Adama is black,right?german women have a fetish for black guys.had he been the typical white guy,he would of had it worse in Germany.


This is not true. It isnt a requirement that a man be black in Germany. That's just another thing you dont know much about. It is just a fact that the women are easier to get along with.
Any black guy can lay hot babes consistentely in Germany,while other guys have to have something else going for them(wether its money,.status,or good looks). had you been White or nay,Turkish,you would have had to work much harder then a black guy with nothing special about him particurly.and I've been to Germany I know german girls aren't prudes. I'm just saying that they aren't different than american women in terms of shallowness,pop culture following,liberal views,and promiscuity at the end of the day etc.

German girls aren't the type to wife.neither are american girls.so if you want to pump and dump then the differences between an american and a german girl isn't that different. thats my opinion and my experience. everyone's experiences are subjective and relative at the end of the day. there is no point arguing or flamewaring over it.


Everyone's experiences are subjective. It is just like another recent member here saying only white guys can have success in Colombia or Peru or Philippines. That is only true for that poster. It isnt true for everyone.

The other thing is, if you and AA think America is so great, why are you on this forum?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Repatriate wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
relating to this. falcon said on a thread that mexican girls of all types have been aggressive on him because in mexico, he looks extremely exotic (asians are very rare in mexico). with me, I have traveled many times and I have lived in mexico, and I haven't had so many girls on me, although I still don't have much of a problem finding a girl there.


The funny thing is when I was in high school there were a few mexican-americans who looked kind of asian. They could have easily passed for Filipino or SE Asian. I think it's a specific rare mixture of mestizo because I don't think they had any asian ancestry in their family though.


they were amerindians.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Adama wrote:
The other thing is, if you and AA think America is so great, why are you on this forum?


when the f**k did I say the USA is so f***ing great? I have been a f***ing critic of USA for many years, even outside the forum. I have said countless times here on the forum that I hate American women and I hate living in the USA. I have said multiple times that I am into mediterranean and continental european women. :!: :x
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby theprimebait » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:19 am

Adama wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Adama wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
mrmillersd wrote:yeah you guys should boycott american women :D

more for me!! :P


you can have all those whores. I don't want to taint my linage or get f***ed up mentally by being with anglo women. I'll rather be with sweet, beautiful, and feminine mediterranean and continental european girls. :)


Why not pump and dump american Girls* and marry a foreign virgin girl?why do the users of this forum act like thats impossible or dangerous?is it a defence emchanism for the fact no american girl would have them,even for a lay?and do you honestely think European women are''feminine''?atleast american women are short.come to northern europe and everygirl is a amazonian with angular features,on top of being americinized.atleast american teenage girls''look''feminine.

come on do you really think mediterenean and european women are any different then their american counterparts?they practically are american women.

so much delusion ITT.

If you have the means why waste time in a scarce environment where multiple factors work against you? I'm not much of a pumper and dumper I prefer to date girls and get to know them. In the U.S. especially in major cities it's hard to do that in the ADD American woman atmosphere without devoting your time to gaming.

Plus I simply don't like the typical Americanized woman no matter the race really. I don't like the culture or attitude. Throughout high school and college I dated enough to know what I like.

I believe America is good for some things like work and building a stable portfolio of investments but for everything else it's subpar.

Asians flock to the U.S. usually with a wife and child(ren) in tow to settle because it's a clean, stable, and opportunistic environment where they can go the farthest. It certainly ain't for the overall culture.


Foreign women for the Win.I just don't Agree that western EU european women are that ''foreign''or different than ''anglo women''. in fact as germanguy said concerning the hype about german women,in many cases they are worse. most european women are american women sans the language. as someone who has lived in both continents I find it annoying to hear such disinfo,by americans who haven't been to europe or spent much time here.

its annoying.but believe what you wish guys.anytime I try to help,I get scolded and punished


when you compare them to american women, it's like night and day. ask adama on that. german women saved his head.


Adama is black,right?german women have a fetish for black guys.had he been the typical white guy,he would of had it worse in Germany.


This is not true. It isnt a requirement that a man be black in Germany. That's just another thing you dont know much about. It is just a fact that the women are easier to get along with.
Any black guy can lay hot babes consistentely in Germany,while other guys have to have something else going for them(wether its money,.status,or good looks). had you been White or nay,Turkish,you would have had to work much harder then a black guy with nothing special about him particurly.and I've been to Germany I know german girls aren't prudes. I'm just saying that they aren't different than american women in terms of shallowness,pop culture following,liberal views,and promiscuity at the end of the day etc.

German girls aren't the type to wife.neither are american girls.so if you want to pump and dump then the differences between an american and a german girl isn't that different. thats my opinion and my experience. everyone's experiences are subjective and relative at the end of the day. there is no point arguing or flamewaring over it.


Everyone's experiences are subjective. It is just like another recent member here saying only white guys can have success in Colombia or Peru or Philippines. That is only true for that poster. It isnt true for everyone.

The other thing is, if you and AA think America is so great, why are you on this forum?
Exactely,and for the most part it is true. if you're not black you have no bussiness in Germany,and if you're not white you have no bussiness in Peru.

you can't just claim german women are so nice and whatever when you're seeing it thru the lenses of a black guy with women who are known to have a strong preference for black men. just like I wouldn't Tell everyone rural China is a paradise for all men,if I were a blonde blue eyed guy.

and I don't like american women or any women for that matter. Jailbait only Crew checking in. I just seperate emotions from sex.I can despise a woman and still f**k her good and enjoy it,and even pretend to love and care about her. I assumed everyone thought like me. that too is my subjective and probabely Schizoidal brain functioning,some men need to get along or feel connected toward the women they are f***ing. and that is perfectely fine too,its probabely more Healthy and ''normal'' aswell. people should do whatever works for them.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby Adama » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:56 am

This must be a sad world then. Luckily all of this is grossly exaggerated and/or highly subjective.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:14 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Generally-speaking (and I do mean that)...
White-Anglo American man + White-Anglo American woman --> 75+% disaster

Black American man + White-Anglo American woman --> assumingly 30%-35% chance for disaster

Maybe White men need to boycott White women and start di.cking down Black American woman ...buhhhh buhhht but wait! That has already began
in the last 5 years, especially in American p.orn.

Black American women have Stockholm and Rosewood, Florida syndrome so like Tommy Sotomayor says, "Let those b.itches eat cake!"
so they are a perfect match for White-Anglo American men.

There's plenty of throwaway tracks of R&B, nuts n' berries Black women stateside for everybody Ripley's Believe It Or Not(tm).


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_in ... e_by_state

I remember this study and it finds divorce after 10 years is more likely to happen to a WW/BM couple.

I would venture to guess its mostly society and social pressures cause the most problems. In other words, people won't leave them and their relationship alone. I would especially believe this is difficult if one side of the family vehemently opposes the relationship. I would also venture to guess some of these couples are forced together because of irresponsible sexual behavior.

Since most Black men are average to below average income earners social pressures to keep up with the Jones puts additional force on the relationship.

A remember what one of the German women I was talking too said about her relationship with a Black American who was in the Army in Germany.

When they came to the States, I think one child was 2-3 and other was less than a year old. She went to work at Wal Mart because they lived in some area of Texas near Houston. His family just didn't like her because she was White. He was also your stereotypical "Momma's boy" so when his mother disapproved of the relationship, her son looked for ways to end the relationship.

When they finally got divorced, she went back to Germany with the boys in tow. I believe he did/does pay child support but I don't remember so don't quote me on that.

I love when people blame liberal/blue state California for having draconian child and alimony support laws. Its not correct to blame the law. Governments are going to react to the party making the loudest complaints. The truth is before these laws men regularly skirted their responsibility. Some moronic Men's Rights Advocates will say it discouraged women from divorcing for frivolous reasons. This is exactly what's happening in Latin America today. Most men don't pay any form of child support to children they fathered and most outside groups are focused on the extreme poverty seen down there, who are mostly native women with children.

For Upper Middle Class and Rich Latin women its worse. Many of them stay in abusive relationships and won't divorce/leave because they married young and don't have any real work skills.

Is this what Men in America want? This was exactly the problems in America before 1970. Sure things have changed and actually become more equitable for women, but men are stupid, especially White men and are still using status and money to BUY women. These women love you for what you can DO for them, they don't like YOU that much.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:37 am

Repatriate wrote:Btw, if you want to read about dudes who spend all their time pumping and dumping and gaming then go visit rooshv's forum. They seem to like the club environment and cities like Miami and LA a lot.

Look at it this way..many nights over years in shitty clubs hitting on the same slappers as everyone else or trolling the streets of Hollywood blvd gaming girls could best be spent building up a massive nest egg and personal development then going to a better environment for higher quality women.

Plus the women you meet in the better environments can actually be married with less risk to your personal finances legally speaking.

It's a no brainer for me. :lol:


You're not missing much because when they do happen to post pictures... Most of the women are extremely average looking at best. All that effort for a six?

You can count me out of that sh*t, I can find attractive a bit less pretentious Anglo women in Australia and UK.

I've been a DJ in Hollywood for years, who do you think is getting more tail? Dorks on Roosh or ME? Think really hard about that before you answer...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:03 am

Adama wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Foreign women for the Win.I just don't Agree that western EU european women are that ''foreign''or different than ''anglo women''. in fact as germanguy said concerning the hype about german women,in many cases they are worse. most european women are american women sans the language. as someone who has lived in both continents I find it annoying to hear such disinfo,by americans who haven't been to europe or spent much time here.


Being black may help, but it isnt a requirement. I know guys of different races, white, black, Asian who had success in Europe.

And yes, as I said, the three men calling other men losers back home should be banned. We dont need that kind of talk on this forum.

You guys remind me of the other thread, where everyone believe that Mr.Darcy must be lying about being unsuccessful.

Maybe only blonde guys are successful in Peru, I havent been there. But it is very likely it is highly exaggerated.


Well.....

For socioeconomic reasons lots of Latinas would love to marry a White, blued eye guy, blonde hair is optional. What they don't understand (lack of education) is that much of what they want (blue eyes) would get muted by dominate indigenous genes or west indian/african genes. That really isn't important, what they see is plenty of White faces on TV and positions of power. Look at any Telenovela or Newscast on Latin American TV and tell me what you see?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5u__qPw6t0[/youtube]

The only people that look like that who aren't rich are in Argentina... Argentinians are quite smug about their lack of indigenous blood and the high amount of mainly Italian and Spanish blood.

Besides looks its all about status. These are very caste like societies still. Upper class Latins SELDOM marry lower class Latins, that mainly only happens on TV... Latin Males love European and American White women, they love the look. Its seldom about status upgrades. For Women however its mostly about status upgrades, looks come second. This is why so many so-so looking men can do into Latin America and find a decent looking girl.

My rule is never ask a White person about my chances in any country, they don't know. They aren't Black. What they have seen especially if they are White is the through the lense of White Supremacy - "Oh its because he has a big dick", "He's taller than average" IE physical traits.

This is where this BS from Men's Rights Advocates don't understand or don't wanna understand is that women do not marry Black men for money/status.

Women however with plenty of proof that they will marry White men for money/status.

Most women especially in countries with small or non-existent minority populations are not considering men of color initially but most do understand that America is a multi-cultural country and are open to the idea of marrying a Black man. The problem is... Most Black men want to marry Black American women.... To their own detriment of course.

They have mastered the art of complaint while doing absolutely nothing about it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests