Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is France really Asian guy friendly?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:11 pm

mguy wrote:Is anyone going anytime soon to confirm? please take lots of pictures as well details.

Also, is anyone here relocating to France?

i might do that either next summer or the summer after that. all i need is money.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Re:

Postby YourHusband » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:17 am

SilverEnergy wrote:An asian guy would do better in Rouen than Paris.

An asian guy would do a lot better in France than America, that's for sure.

so you're saying that a good looking asian from america would do better than most of the asian guys who actually grew up in France since there is more added novelty?

truth is, a high quality asian guy would do well anywhere. even in france, most of the asian men probably aren't that handsome, so they would still have trouble with the upper echelon of french women.
YourHusband
Freshman Poster

Re: Is France really Asian guy friendly?

Postby newjazz » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:24 am

I am in Paris now after almost five years stateside. I knew France pretty well before but, what is apparent is women are clearly have better bodies, nice legs and generally much prettier! Thought, I am not an Asia guy I do get the impression that if I were I would have a better change of landing a defend looking woman compared to the US. I have actually seen Asian guys with une francaise.
. just from my observation in the 7 weeks of being here women are harder to meet! My guess its the more Americanization. The smart phone facebook zombies are everywhere here which is know to reduce the need to make face to face contact with people even in this densely populated city.
. When I first started coming here in 1998 Paris resembled much less like the the states. Also there was the franc and not the euro. Maybe it can be more frustration here because you will surely get non stop attractive women passing you on the street. You probably need to have a good working French skill set to really hit it off but, I had a girlfriend within 2weeks the first time I came. My only advice is to spend enough time here to meet people and have at least basic communication down. I can't say much now because I am myself trying to get my swagger back!........will re post an update!
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Postby YourHusband » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:14 am

An asian guy would do better in Rouen than Paris.

An asian guy would do a lot better in France than America, that's for sure.

Nope, French women have the same Western standard of beauty and would find majority of Asian guys to be ugly. If anything, Asian men would be better in a part of the US like SoCal than anywhere in France since the Asian population is much higher there and Asians are seen as mainstream. For the record, I've seen numerous examples of good-looking white American women with Asian men, but have NEVER seen an attractive French woman with an Asian man. It seems like Asian men really are the bottom of the barrel in France.
YourHusband
Freshman Poster

Postby YourHusband » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:18 am

newjazz wrote:I am in Paris now after almost five years stateside. I knew France pretty well before but, what is apparent is women are clearly have better bodies, nice legs and generally much prettier! Thought, I am not an Asia guy I do get the impression that if I were I would have a better change of landing a defend looking woman compared to the US. I have actually seen Asian guys with une francaise.
. just from my observation in the 7 weeks of being here women are harder to meet! My guess its the more Americanization. The smart phone facebook zombies are everywhere here which is know to reduce the need to make face to face contact with people even in this densely populated city.
. When I first started coming here in 1998 Paris resembled much less like the the states. Also there was the franc and not the euro. Maybe it can be more frustration here because you will surely get non stop attractive women passing you on the street. You probably need to have a good working French skill set to really hit it off but, I had a girlfriend within 2weeks the first time I came. My only advice is to spend enough time here to meet people and have at least basic communication down. I can't say much now because I am myself trying to get my swagger back!........will re post an update!

Asian men wouldn't be able to get decent looking French women because attractive women in France would think they're too good for Asian men; after all, most Asian men would be considered ugly in France. Also, many French women have unattractive faces, so even if they are skinnier on average, their faces will still not be good looking.
YourHusband
Freshman Poster

Postby Citizen » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:47 am

YourHusband wrote:
newjazz wrote:I am in Paris now after almost five years stateside. I knew France pretty well before but, what is apparent is women are clearly have better bodies, nice legs and generally much prettier! Thought, I am not an Asia guy I do get the impression that if I were I would have a better change of landing a defend looking woman compared to the US. I have actually seen Asian guys with une francaise.

Asian men wouldn't be able to get decent looking French women because attractive women in France would think they're too good for Asian men; after all, most Asian men would be considered ugly in France. Also, many French women have unattractive faces, so even if they are skinnier on average, their faces will still not be good looking.

It has nothing to do with looks. :D
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions