Foreign women and their local men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Foreign women and their local men

Post by Johnny1975 »

It's all very well arriving at some new country and walking down the street and feeling like a celebrity because all the chicks are checking you out, but what are they like with the locals?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Foreign women and their local men

Post by Teal Lantern »

Johnny1975 wrote:It's all very well arriving at some new country and walking down the street and feeling like a celebrity because all the chicks are checking you out, but what are they like with the locals?
Be very careful with this question. :lol:

Let's change a variable or two.
Shia LaBeouf (Transformers live action films) is walking down the Vegas strip and all the chicks are checking him out, but what are they like with Winston? Why?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Johnny1975 wrote:It's all very well arriving at some new country and walking down the street and feeling like a celebrity because all the chicks are checking you out, but what are they like with the locals?
Depends on the country... The behaviour of local women towards local men is different from country to country. Not sure what this thread is about. You should have asked about a specific country instead of being so vague.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

In Thailand the hottest girls 9+ from the best economic backgrounds date local thai men with very few exceptions. I see mostly good looking middle class Thai girls date some really busted looking Thai guys but they have what most foreigners don't have which is superior social circle, cultural knowledge, as well as probably money too. :lol:

Some of those girls do branch out for the foreigners but like I said some western men see a lot of average to slightly above average girls throwing themselves at them and suddenly they think they are Tom Cruise.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I've been to a lot of countries including some of the hotspots. So far, this just doesn't seem to happen to me no matter where I go. Once in a long while, a girl or even a group will check me out, compliment me, or even express some interest. But it's pretty uncommon. 99% of the time I just get ignored by strangers except for the young kids sometimes in certain countries. Maybe that's just me tho.

That's not to say that it's impossible for me to get dates in certain places. Just that it takes work and I need to be proactive.

I would guess the closest you might come to getting that feeling of being a semi-celebrity would be certain impoverished native areas - maybe follow Falcon's footsteps lol. Or you might try villages and towns on east coast of Madagascar or areas of sub-Saharan Africa.