#1 Reason for Expatriation -- IS WHAT??!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
luoldeng9
Freshman Poster

Post by luoldeng9 »

For finding work (such as in IT) and being happier abroad, I suppose there's also the option of just working in the US, but somewhere really close to Mexico, such as in San Diego. That way, you can get paid like a US worker, but you have easy access to foreign women. It would be even better if it's a more remote city in the US with more Mexicans than Americans, so you can practice Spanish more and avoid American women AND American men
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Post by YaManBT »

zboy1 wrote:My personality has never 'fit in' with this country. As Winston has stated many times, there is a "depressing vibe" to the country--one that makes it difficult to enjoy life here. There is no real excitement here--everything is the same regardless of which city or town you live in. The racial aspects of the country also make me wary. I just don't like Americans in general...I don't know what else to say. I guess I'm different that way?...
I feel the same way.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

luoldeng9 wrote:For finding work (such as in IT) and being happier abroad, I suppose there's also the option of just working in the US, but somewhere really close to Mexico, such as in San Diego. That way, you can get paid like a US worker, but you have easy access to foreign women. It would be even better if it's a more remote city in the US with more Mexicans than Americans, so you can practice Spanish more and avoid American women AND American men
Lots of people do what you describe; Work in on the US side of the broader and live on the Mexican side of it. Its a trick Southern Californians have been doing for years, its only recently a safety concern with the DEA backed drug war in Mexico that is usually nowhere near where expats in Mexico typically live.

However Mexico might be best if your a White guy. I don't think its the easiest nut to crack for several reasons. Given some time, I am sure I can find an attractive medium to light skin Mexican woman that didn't have children starting at 16. This usually means upper middle class and rich (by Mexican standards) women who often have college degrees, especially those that live in large cities like Mexico City.

That said TJ is excellent source of cheap pu**y and when I say cheap. You can easily take an attractive girl out (after you have developed a rapport with her) that is usually never taken anywhere special out to dinner, dancing and back to your place or hotel or her place to f**k for the rest of the night and it might have cost you maybe $100-$150US.

That's only slightly more than some US chick would cost to take her out on a date and you get nothing.

My previous plan, though still valid, was to get a woman from Eastern Europe and then as my blogs and podcast flesh themselves out, we would live in Playa which right on the water (beach front) until I started to see some major profits; Enough for buy some property anywhere we wanted to go.

I don't think I'll need that plan, but its still there.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

"Given some time, I am sure I can find an attractive medium to light skin Mexican woman that didn't have children starting at 16. This usually means upper middle class and rich (by Mexican standards) women who often have college degrees, especially those that live in large cities like Mexico City. "

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!!!! :lol:

lose the weight bro, then get out of your house. :lol:
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236