Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

So Winston is right about women abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

So Winston is right about women abroad

Postby Mr.Darcy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:45 pm

My friend is in Spain and he's pretty much confirming that everything Winston says is true. Little things like being able to look at a woman without getting a death stare, having simple conversations with them, and less fat women in general. He leaves a lot more because talking about it just makes him depressed. Not just the women, but the males are polite and cordial too. This guy is southern Chinese at best, so this debunks the oh Spain is super racist rumor. The only super racist country on this planet is the USA.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Your going to find racism everywhere do not kid yourself, I would have to say probably Israel from what I read has the worst racial profiling tatics according to the real informed. I'm sure America has it's problems but you must remember in order for our rulers to be able to pull off their plan they must fester the race card to be able to herd us like cattle to do UN 21.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Thanks for your friends' trip report, Monteroque. Yes, I agree with your friends' observations. All the more reasons to leave the country more than ever...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby skeptic » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Moretorque wrote: I would have to say probably Israel from what I read has the worst racial profiling tatics according to the real informed.

What you have read is a bunch of anti-semitic lies, and those "real informed" are bunch of freaking Jew-haters. The reality is that Israel is visa-free for visitors from virtually all Western countries, regardless of their race or religion. For some weird reason, the "real informed" seem to forget about such countries as Saudi Arabia that is reluctant to admit any non-Muslims. Apparently it's more "popular" to bash Israel based on lies than to rightfully condemn Saudi Arabia based on reality.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Postby Repatriate » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm

skeptic wrote:
Moretorque wrote: I would have to say probably Israel from what I read has the worst racial profiling tatics according to the real informed.

What you have read is a bunch of anti-semitic lies, and those "real informed" are bunch of freaking Jew-haters. The reality is that Israel is visa-free for visitors from virtually all Western countries, regardless of their race or religion. For some weird reason, the "real informed" seem to forget about such countries as Saudi Arabia that is reluctant to admit any non-Muslims. Apparently it's more "popular" to bash Israel based on lies than to rightfully condemn Saudi Arabia based on reality.

http://mondoweiss.net/2012/06/do-you-fe ... urion.html

am an American citizen. I went to American schools my entire life, graduated from an American university and work as an architect in New York City. Why was this happening to me? It all started with a simple question. “What is your father’s name?â€￾

“Bassam.â€￾

“Okay, please wait a few moments in the waiting room over there.â€￾

Little did I know that my father’s Arab name would make me guilty until proven innocent. A “few momentsâ€￾ would turn into a 14-hour nightmare at Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv.

You can read the rest of that article it's pretty interesting. Also i've heard that Israelis look down on blacks and asians big time. I've heard this from travelers who have been there and said they got some pretty ugly comments. It's a pretty racially charged country.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:59 pm

skeptic wrote:

I thought Jimmy Carter might be informed and he wrote a book on it. Is he very anti semitic ? From the reading I have been doing I believe Israel is a front for a terror state cloaked behind a religious facade. Am I anti semitic as well, is anybody anti semitic who ?'s Israel's policies?

I believe alot of countries are terror states, especially the ones that arm themselves with enough weaponry to lay waste to the world and their neighboring regions multiple times and they still keep building more of it every year in the name of freedom as if once wasn't enough.

I know of this one in particular which is rumored to be a lap dog of Israel who does this the most and claims it is to keep all us in the world safe and free from all the other terrorist in the world but any halfway intelligent person can see who the real terrorist are. People who take up arms to enforce their dictates upon the rest of us.

Gee holding all of humanity at gunpoint like that doesn't feel very free to me.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby skeptic » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:41 am

This is not racial profiling; this is self-defense. You know, Israel has a right to defend itself just like any other country. The truth is, America would benefit from this kind of "profiling", too. Perhaps we wouldn't have the Tsarnaevs, or Mohammed Atta... So many people would've still been alive and well by now, had American government done some more "profiling" a little earlier. Israelis are smart; they don't freaking care about what your "real informed" writers are saying; safety is their highest priority.

Moretorque wrote:I thought Jimmy Carter might be informed and he wrote a book on it. Is he very anti semitic ?

Apparently yes, based on his policy and his writings. While I'm not sure if the nonsense he has written, and the policy he conducted, were due to his personal sentiments against the Jews, or perhaps it was only due to his being bribed by Arab oil providers. I'm not exactly sure which of these factors prevailed.

Moretorque wrote:From the reading I have been doing I believe Israel is a front for a terror state cloaked behind a religious facade.

This contradicts the objective reality. Israel is exposed to Arab terror and is rightfully defending itself against that terror.

Moretorque wrote:Am I anti semitic as well, is anybody anti semitic who ?'s Israel's policies?

There is no objective basis for questioning Israel's policies. Virtually all "questioning" is based on lies spread by Israel's enemies and embraced by non-Arab anti-semites. So, it's up to you whether to embrace those lies and take them for granted, or to dismiss them as sheer nonsense.

Moretorque wrote:I know of this one in particular which is rumored to be a lap dog of Israel who does this the most and claims it is to keep all us in the world safe and free from all the other terrorist in the world but any halfway intelligent person can see who the real terrorist are.

A half-intellgient person would know that Israelis don't blow up Arab buses, but Arabs has commited numerous bombings on Israeli buses and other public places over the past seventeen years. And if anyone claims the opposite, he can't claim to be half-intelligent; the most descriptive word for him is: a Jew-hater. If someone claims that it's Israel who blew up the WTC and the Boston Marathon (I'm not putting these exact words in your mouth, but the claim that Israelis are "real terrorists" is pretty much implying exactly that), he certainly lacks sufficient intelligence to see the objective reality.

Moretorque wrote: People who take up arms to enforce their dictates upon the rest of us.

Gee holding all of humanity at gunpoint like that doesn't feel very free to me.

Only a blinded anti-semite can have such an colorful imagination of Jews while ignoring the it's Arab Muslims who do exactly that. And if you believe the above quote, then, yes, you are anti-Semitic (or, to be more precise, anti-Jewish - because Arabs are Semites, too)
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Postby Rich » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:55 am

Generally western countries have the least amount of racism and are the most tolerant. India, muslim majority countries in the middle east (ie not Israel) and northern African countries including Egypt are not great places to live if you're a minority.

Interestingly the one place in the world where Arabs live longer, have the lowest infant mortality, and the overall highest standards of living is...Israel.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-you.html
Rich
Freshman Poster

Postby Repatriate » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:15 am

This list seems pretty bogus to me. There's no way that Japan, U.S., and Britain aren't ranked as being way more racist than they are. I think people will give P.C. answers in these countries. Japan tends to hide these things with a "best" answer that's socially acceptable.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:23 am

Repatriate wrote:

This list seems pretty bogus to me. There's no way that Japan, U.S., and Britain aren't ranked as being way more racist than they are. I think people will give P.C. answers in these countries. Japan tends to hide these things with a "best" answer that's socially acceptable.

nah
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Postby Jeremy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:09 am

If Spain were so great for men, they wouldn't be heading to the brothels in droves
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Could you guys stay on topic?

Postby buddy77 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:44 pm

This thread was supposed to be about confirming being HA in Spain. Not about racism etc.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Re: So Winston is right about women abroad

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:My friend is in Spain and he's pretty much confirming that everything Winston says is true. Little things like being able to look at a woman without getting a death stare, having simple conversations with them, and less fat women in general. He leaves a lot more because talking about it just makes him depressed. Not just the women, but the males are polite and cordial too. This guy is southern Chinese at best, so this debunks the oh Spain is super racist rumor. The only super racist country on this planet is the USA.

Now..I have not been to spain. And I do not know many spanish people. But Spain is renowned as being one of the most feminist countries on earth. It is not far behind Sweden. The women may be nice to you there because the men will not touch them...rather like Italy. But I have heard VERY bad things about spain, france and italy...not to mention seen for myself what norway and sweden were like.

Sure....there are feminst women in germany but they are held in check by the flood of eastern european women in germany. One day I might spend some more time further east. I was in Romania for 15 months in 2004/5 and that was great back then. I would be interested to see how things have changed.

I would imagine you would not see the blatant hatred of men in spain as you see in the UK/USA etc. But spain is not a place to date a woman. I would never date a spanish woman from the reports out of there. Hell....even a woman who was italian by birth and lived in germany all her life caused me a slight problem.

So I have an absolute rule now....eastern european born and bred.....further east than germany....or I will pass. It is pretty simple. I have just had too many problems with women from the "west". I do not need those problems in my life any more.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Jeremy wrote:If Spain were so great for men, they wouldn't be heading to the brothels in droves

+1

How come there's been a lot negative reports about Spain on HappierAbroad, RooshV, and a whole lotta' other sites then, if Spain is such a great place? And Jeremy is spot on about the Spanish men heading to brothels in droves...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:54 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Jeremy wrote:If Spain were so great for men, they wouldn't be heading to the brothels in droves

+1

How come there's been a lot negative reports about Spain on HappierAbroad, RooshV, and a whole lotta' other sites then, if Spain is such a great place? And Jeremy is spot on about the Spanish men heading to brothels in droves...

The only thing I would add is break down "droves". I think you'll find many of the visitors to the brothels are British men and not Spaniards.

That said, its tolerated in the country so why go on a date and get blue balls when you can go and get taken care of?

Brothels should not be seen as a negative and I don't think its an indication of anything really other than sex is not restricted like is in Anglo countries.

I don't think Spanish women are bad, I think its a language barrier that's the problem....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions