It's over, I'm actually Happier-In-North-America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

S_Parc wrote:I couldn't give a rat's about Meg Ryan.
On the Meg Ryan reference ... if it weren't for my Brazilian ex-GF, I would have seen neither "City of Angels" nor "You're Got Mail". As a guy, I abhor chick flicks. The fact of the matter is that these films have a global scope, so if you're a New World Order (vis-a-vis Illuminati/Rockefeller/Rothchild) worrier type, well, let me tell you, Hollywood is in the minds of women, worldwide. Ranting on the internet isn't going to change it.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

S_Parc wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I couldn't give a rat's about Meg Ryan.
On the Meg Ryan reference ... if it weren't for my Brazilian ex-GF, I would have seen neither "City of Angels" nor "You're Got Mail". As a guy, I abhor chick flicks. The fact of the matter is that these films have a global scope, so if you're a New World Order (vis-a-vis Illuminati/Rockefeller/Rothchild) worrier type, well, let me tell you, Hollywood is in the minds of women, worldwide. Ranting on the internet isn't going to change it.
\\

Prove it. I would love to see you try that. Almost every time I make some western-style reference, my Chinese wife goes, "Huh?". Last week I had to explain what a Pilsbury doughboy was and show her videos on Youtube.

Like I said, keep making lame excuses all you want. You cannot bullshit most of us here, just mainly yourself and the other few odd-balls, and even then you know it's garbage too.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

kai1275 wrote:Prove it. I would love to see you try that. Almost every time I make some western-style reference, my Chinese wife goes, "Huh?". Last week I had to explain what a Pilsbury doughboy was and show her videos on Youtube.

Like I said, keep making lame excuses all you want. You cannot bullshit most of us here, just mainly yourself and the other few odd-balls, and even then you know it's garbage too.
I've worked with women in Singapore, Korea, Japan, Brazil, and Malaysia. Many of 'em know about American films and actresses. One Chinese-Singaporean even told me about the Boston Celtic's 16 titles prior to the 2008 run. Larry Bird was her hero. My sidekick in Seoul Korea had Julia Roberts as her background/screensaver. I'd dated a Brazilian and that's how I know about 'Meg Ryan' films. Otherwise, it would have ended with "When Harry Met Sally", which I saw with my sister, ages ago.

As for bullsh*ting ppl around here, looks like I've got quite a bit of support (some even sent private PMs), so who's "most of us", your secret HA clubhouse? So perhaps after you're done fighting the Bilderburgs/Rothchilds/Rockefellers/Illuminati/New World Order/Harvard-Oxford alumni clubs, so that your kids never hear about Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana or decide to work for Louis Vuitton, that "some of us" can have a dialogue.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

kai1275 wrote:what a Pilsbury doughboy was and show her videos on Youtube.
BTW, no one's heard of the Michelin tire man either in Asia. Yes, now the world is free of America's influence.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Aside from Kai, with whom this conversation is finished, how many guys have actually experienced this level of shredding with a female, without her rolling her eyes and getting bored, wanting to hear some bubble gum?

For those who don't know, the record labels no longer promote guitar virtuosos for the next generation. The commercial success of this guy will be history soon.

AB discussion thread

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I wish u the best in your endeavors. Technically you are happier abroad, and in a sense are a PT, although I would suggest diversifying your financial assets and self just in case shit hit the fan. Other than that, congrats on the life. And as for the others on here, this is a diversified site. Some are on here for the chase, some for p2p, and yet others for committed relationships, thus he is part of the ecosystem on here, even if it is a tad eccentric. Best of luck.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
BigJmack
Freshman Poster

Post by BigJmack »

S_Parc wrote:Aside from Kai, with whom this conversation is finished, how many guys have actually experienced this level of shredding with a female, without her rolling her eyes and getting bored, wanting to hear some bubble gum?

Uhh... yeah. I like Satriani too but I wouldn't exactly bring a date to one his concerts. Thing is, women usually have different tastes than men. Cause women aren't men. They like all that soft bubble gum crap like Celine Dion or whatever cause that's in their nature. They're female. Unless they're butch dykes which I suppose would be like having a guy friend. Too weird for me. But hey, you're happy and that's what counts. Hell if I were in you're shoes I'd prolly hook up with a lezzie too just to keep my sanity. Good luck man!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

BigJmack wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Aside from Kai, with whom this conversation is finished, how many guys have actually experienced this level of shredding with a female, without her rolling her eyes and getting bored, wanting to hear some bubble gum?

Uhh... yeah. I like Satriani too but I wouldn't exactly bring a date to one his concerts. Thing is, women usually have different tastes than men. Cause women aren't men. They like all that soft bubble gum crap like Celine Dion or whatever cause that's in their nature. They're female. Unless they're butch dykes which I suppose would be like having a guy friend. Too weird for me. But hey, you're happy and that's what counts. Hell if I were in you're shoes I'd prolly hook up with a lezzie too just to keep my sanity. Good luck man!
Listening to Satch, in itself, brings happiness, nevermind the surrounding.

Now, imagine a woman, showing you some of his live stuff, where he's all over the place, and she's making comments about how he works the range & ends of the notes, etc. Heck, it's like talking to my former guitarist friend back in the days.

Yes, it's in the *rule book*, never bring a date to see Satch or Malmsteen. But now, I have a woman with whom I can do just that :wink:

AB discussion thread

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

interesting thread. well, kiddos to you s_parc for finding happiness, even if it's in an unorthodox way.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Wow, I'm glad you've found happiness before robot wives become the only option for most guys. (I'm personally waiting for this to happen).

You have found happiness abroad after all. The only problem I see is your lesbian will eventually find a woman and dispose of you. However, enjoy it while it lasts and maybe it will last for a few years.

I'm really happy for you.
Last edited by polya on August 26th, 2013, 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

SilverEnergy wrote:Mwahahahahaha!

I'm laughing so hard reading this thread!
You and me both...

S_Parc - how old are you???
insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

To me it looks like you are friend zoned and deluding yourself into thinking that being friends with a woman is great...

You f**k hookers in Canada? Why do you need a lesbian friend for that? I dont get it...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

insanity wrote:To me it looks like you are friend zoned and deluding yourself into thinking that being friends with a woman is great...

You f**k hookers in Canada? Why do you need a lesbian friend for that? I dont get it...
Read through all the thread links, esp the one about going to a place like Provincetown MA, and not getting hit on by gay guys, with a female by the side.

And as for 'friend zone', it started that way, a decade and half ago. Remember, this is a lesbian college pal, not a recent find, at some downtown club. And next, why would I b*ink a 'Melissa Etheridge'? Can you honestly say that you're attracted to her man-ish ways, physically? If so, then you're fooling yourself, not all women are hot & erotic by default. At this point in my life, I won't "date" below a standard South American '7'. Thus, as long as I'm in in the northeast, I have zero incentive to pursue a SA woman, since the chances are that as soon as she arrives, she'll be hounded like the next Selma Hayek or Sofia Vergara by all the maginas in town.

And finally, who really needs a 'woman', esp in one's 30s, other than for T&A? In contrast, I think every fella needs a brother, even if it's one in a female body, which makes for a great cover story in mainstream society where being seen with a male friend makes you gay by default.
anamericaninbangkok wrote:S_Parc - how old are you???
Mid-30s, 3+ years past having had a long term relationship with a Brazilian woman. That was the beginning of the end for me.

AB discussion thread

insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

S_Parc wrote:
Read through all the thread links, esp the one about going to a place like Provincetown MA, and not getting hit on by gay guys, with a female by the side.

And as for 'friend zone', it started that way, a decade and half ago. Remember, this is a lesbian college pal, not a recent find, at some downtown club. And next, why would I b*ink a 'Melissa Etheridge'? Can you honestly say that you're attracted to her man-ish ways, physically? If so, then you're fooling yourself, not all women are hot & erotic by default. At this point in my life, I won't "date" below a standard South American '7'. Thus, as long as I'm in in the northeast, I have zero incentive to pursue a SA woman, since the chances are that as soon as she arrives, she'll be hounded like the next Selma Hayek or Sofia Vergara by all the maginas in town.

And finally, who really needs a 'woman', esp in one's 30s, other than for T&A? In contrast, I think every fella needs a brother, even if it's one in a female body, which makes for a great cover story in mainstream society where being seen with a male friend makes you gay by default.
So you just don´t want to be considered gay for not having a wife so you run around with a lesbian? Man that´s really beta... Why do you care so much what other people think? You shouldn´t give a f**k about what some fool is thinking. By the way you are really paranoid I think.

I have never worried about being considered gay because I was somewhere with a friend. Isn´t that totally normal?? I have even traveled with a friend and never even thought about that. Since when do people assume you are gay just because you hang out with a friend? I have never thought about somebody being gay just for hanging out with a friend either.

I am going to be 100% honest I have never been interested in being "friends" with a women who wasn´t physically attractive... It´s just not interesting at all. And most of my friends will admit the same. I find communicating with a women for a long time really boring. The only way it´s not boring is when I am physically attracted to the woman. Most woman have extremely boring personalities, they are so sheepish it almost hurts.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

insanity wrote:Most woman have extremely boring personalities, they are so sheepish it almost hurts.
Bingo, now you've got it. For me, quality of life matters and in New England, the so-called intellectual capital of America (minus Maine, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island :wink:), having meaningful conversations count.

As for being seen as gay, it's difficult to hang out with male friends for this exact reason. I workout daily; I'm reasonably tall 6'1", decent-to-good looking, and am not shy nor withdrawn in public. In fact, I'm rather comfortable in my own skin, with a lot of eclectic interests in life. Thus, everyone's Gaydar is on alert. Male friends, however, don't want this cultural label and thus, there's always this notebook/laptop, etc, floating about showing to the world around us, that we're straight guys talking business when we're at a dinner. And yes, it does affect your business associations and possibilities of finding contracts/jobs, etc, if your target clients think that you're gay. Even the true gay guys know this and thus, tone it down, outside of their neighborhoods, like the South End of the city of Boston or Provincetown MA.

For instance, my Lesbian pal and I were visiting this olde attic on the road, having a grand olde time and all, laughing and going through artifacts from Revolutionary times and the War of 1812 eras. Our hosts were rather pleased and let us stay past 'closing', since they were *touched* that this "lovely couple" wanted to get in touch with their national heritage. If it were a male friend, and we were giggling like that, their behavior would be to close early, with their scowling faces looking towards the floor.

So you say that I shouldn't care and tell everyone to go f' themselves but you know what, I'm a bit tired of that... always having to needle others for their misinterpretations. Sure, it's nice to pick arguments, starting ages 18 till let's say 31, but now, it's old and I'd rather be treated right because that's what I am ... I am right!

AB discussion thread