Passport has Arrived

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Passport has Arrived

Post by Killhoffa »

Hello, Happierabroad members

I want to take this time to reflect, to let you all know, especially Winston for creating this site. You guys really motivated me to get off my a$$ and do something alot of people in my community do not even think of. I realize that we are apart of a small percentage, specifically in Americunt, that obtains this small document. So I plan on traveling very soon sometimes around October. This way I can be more effective and bring a "REAL" insite to this forum. Thank you all once again, you guys are Super :D
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Horray! Where are you going first?

Incidentally, I have almost EXHAUSTED my current passport. I can only go to two more places that require visas.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

That's a nice looking panda.
Time to Hide!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

See, when you seek and find SOLUTIONS, magical things happen.

Complaining only continues to draw negative things into your life.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Oh I have a solution, don't bring anybody here, check out eventually see if there is anything going on behind the seen and ask why was I not informed about this.

More than likely there is nothing going on behind the scene as all indicators are we live and die and our offered immortality in a sense through the children. Then probably pray for that glorious day when the Sun runs out of burnable fuel and put's the two key animals down who made this thing we call life here.

AMEN!
Time to Hide!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

xiongmao wrote:Horray! Where are you going first?

Incidentally, I have almost EXHAUSTED my current passport. I can only go to two more places that require visas.

Looking at Africa, Japan and Latin America and of course Europe. I'm excited, feels like I've prepared myself the mental stimulation needed
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

SilverEnergy wrote:See, when you seek and find SOLUTIONS, magical things happen.

Complaining only continues to draw negative things into your life.

You are exactly right, complaining doesn't solve anything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 23rd, 2020, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Moretorque wrote:Oh I have a solution, don't bring anybody here, check out eventually see if there is anything going on behind the seen and ask why was I not informed about this.

More than likely there is nothing going on behind the scene as all indicators are we live and die and our offered immortality in a sense through the children. Then probably pray for that glorious day when the Sun runs out of burnable fuel and put's the two key animals down who made this thing we call life here.

AMEN!
You can bring women back here but for several reasons I won't at least not for a long time to live -

1) The US economy is NOT improving the proof is everywhere if you bothered to look even in your own town.

2) Our education system is TERRIBLE; Again the proof is there, just look. Private School IMHO is not the answer when you already pay property taxes for Public School.

3) A society in decay, a culture in decline. Again this should be obvious just with the stories on your local 11 O'Clock news or local paper. The over policing of minorities and children is JUST ONE example.

4) The cost of living combined with fewer social services makes no sense to live in.

If none of these things bother you then by all means bring her back here. This are valid reasons, the other one which is typical and unfounded is that she'll become "Westernized/Americanized" is fear mongering.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Oh I have a solution, don't bring anybody here, check out eventually see if there is anything going on behind the seen and ask why was I not informed about this.

AMEN!
You can bring women back here but for several reasons I won't at least not for a long time to live -

1) The US economy is NOT improving the proof is everywhere if you bothered to look even in your own town.

2) Our education system is TERRIBLE; Again the proof is there, just look. Private School IMHO is not the answer when you already pay property taxes for Public School.

3) A society in decay, a culture in decline. Again this should be obvious just with the stories on your local 11 O'Clock news or local paper. The over policing of minorities and children is JUST ONE example.

4) The cost of living combined with fewer social services makes no sense to live in.

If none of these things bother you then by all means bring her back here. This are valid reasons, the other one which is typical and unfounded is that she'll become "Westernized/Americanized" is fear mongering.
+1

Good answer. I was telling this to people and they thought I was crazy; especially family thinking the US is number 1. I think that I am trying to save a little more and finally take the plunge and do the entrepreneur thing abroad. I am more worried about how the rise in wealth disparity and yes property taxes for public schools and schools are bad does not help me to want to raise my possible future child here.