Why aren't the ingredients listed on Beer?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Why aren't the ingredients listed on Beer?

Post by Renata »

I've heard of hops, barley & oats, in beer, but what else? It seems like quite the potion & it's addictive !

Why aren't the ingredients listed on Beer, really? It's a drink made for, & targeted at men.

What's in beer, why do guys like it so much? It tastes bad & smells like insects.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

LOL

Nice having a chick on the forum.

Chit chat with no point.

Cute, though.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Why aren't the ingredients listed on Beer?

Post by Falcon »

Actually, when I saw the title I almost thought it was another one of those curious, child-like questions from Winston, hehe. :)
Renata wrote:It tastes bad & smells like insects.
That's why the Thais like to drink beer when eating insects. :wink:

In Mexico, I've noticed drinking beer is often a "guy thing." In many households, all the guys drink, while none of the women do. Same goes for smoking in rural China. :D

Throughout history, beer is often associated with masculinity, although the irony is that too much alcohol can cause erectile dysfunction (search up "whiskey penis"). :P

Jester wrote:LOL

Chit chat with no point.

Cute, though.
That's why he's called "Jester," haha. Poking light-hearted fun at people. :P
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Falcon Alcohol does cause erectile dysfunction & beer makes guys look pregnant. I find that alarming, but men have gotten so used to having their bellies hanging & protruding it's the norm :? I think it's damaging men's guts & causing the organs & tissues to swell like a baby growing in there. Why do you guys drink this stuff, it makes you sick the next day & don't you feel bad when your belly enters the room before you do? Point taken Jester ? lol

Falcon wrote:Actually, when I saw the title I almost thought it was another one of those curious, child-like questions from Winston, hehe. :)
I'll confess why I made this thread I poured my husband's beer down the drain. It's bad for his health I can't be cooking healthy meals from scratch & juicing vegetables & fruits, then he drinks beer.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

What's in beer?

Er, beer.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Renata wrote:Falcon Alcohol does cause erectile dysfunction & beer makes guys look pregnant. I find that alarming, but men have gotten so used to having their bellies hanging & protruding it's the norm :? I think it's damaging men's guts & causing the organs & tissues to swell like a baby growing in there. Why do you guys drink this stuff, it makes you sick the next day & don't you feel bad when your belly enters the room before you do? Point taken Jester ? lol

Falcon wrote:Actually, when I saw the title I almost thought it was another one of those curious, child-like questions from Winston, hehe. :)
I'll confess why I made this thread I poured my husband's beer down the drain. It's bad for his health I can't be cooking healthy meals from scratch & juicing vegetables & fruits, then he drinks beer.
The reason why is because alcohol when it gets broken down by your liver, it synthesizes into Estrogen!! This is why men who drink too much beer get gynecomastia (man-boobs aka man breasts). Also the big belly fat problem is due mostly to more estrogen in the body giving instructions to your body to store fat in the stomach region, like it does for women, fat on triceps and skinner forearms like women too. Add the factor of yeast and other carbohydrates and it makes it even worst. In fact, alcohol is sugar and the yeast, hops, etc in beer usually become sugars and get stored in your stomach area as excess fat!

Do any of you have buddies that drink ALOT of beer, have big bellies, man boobs, or have a soft demeanor?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

kai1275 that's interesting. If it's true then it is alarming. How come beer companies get away with not listing all their ingredients. No one cares what they are drinking? Most of the time it just says made from malt or barley. That's very shady stuff.

Smoking is another vice. This is worst than the beer issue because the box actually warns you not to consume it. It warns that it will kill & cause cancer.

People that smoke are 100% stupid, there's no way around this statement.

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Renata wrote:I've heard of hops, barley & oats, in beer, but what else? It seems like quite the potion & it's addictive !

Why aren't the ingredients listed on Beer, really? It's a drink made for, & targeted at men.

What's in beer, why do guys like it so much? It tastes bad & smells like insects.
Listing the hops, barley, oats, etc. on a can of beer would be more misleading than listing grass & water on the label of your milk or steak.

Beer == the flavored & processed poop of yeast that was fed a diet of cereal grains. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

MEH I dont like beer makes me burp :P

gives me heartburn too :P sooo i try to avoid drinking it
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

Renata wrote:It tastes bad & smells like insects.
That's why the Thais like to drink beer when eating insects. :wink:

In Mexico, I've noticed drinking beer is often a "guy thing." In many households, all the guys drink, while none of the women do. Same goes for smoking in rural China. :D

Throughout history, beer is often associated with masculinity, although the irony is that too much alcohol can cause erectile dysfunction (search up "whiskey penis"). :P

Jester wrote:LOL

Chit chat with no point.

Cute, though.
That's why he's called "Jester," haha. Poking light-hearted fun at people. :P

falcon did u had any michelada here in mexico , with chamoy , and chile miguelito and all ?

hahah im not a big fan you know
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Colibri, I think I did have that some time ago. But in Baja California and Sonora, people just drink cans and cans of Tecate beer, while around Mazatlan it's often Pacifico.

I prefer horchata and jamaica though. :D
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I like beer and this thread inspired me to make a post your favorite beer thread. However, I have to say that I also keep physically fit by running a mile and a half everyday and I also make sure that I have a baseline minimum of upper body strength. If I can't do pullups then I know i'm in trouble.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

:lol:

+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
Falcon Alcohol does cause erectile dysfunction & beer makes guys look pregnant. I find that alarming, but men have gotten so used to having their bellies hanging & protruding it's the norm :? I think it's damaging men's guts & causing the organs & tissues to swell like a baby growing in there. Why do you guys drink this stuff, it makes you sick the next day & don't you feel bad when your belly enters the room before you do? Point taken Jester ? lol
Hey ZBoy -- Renata is making a PERSONAL ATTACK on my avatar!!!!

Renata wrote:
She's MARRIED? When did THAT happen??

But anyway, +1 for cooking healthy, and + another 1 for juicing.

Re the beer down the drain, please forward this link to your husband, it contains wise advice that he may need:

viewtopic.php?t=19538
Jester wrote:
If you guys would just learn to use a leather strap, bamboo, or even a paint stick (obviously on the bottom, meatier part of the glutes) you could handle a vixen like this. Not a fun spanking - one that inflicts serious pain, a traumatic memory, something that will cause reformed behavior and give you peace and quiet for a while.

She won't break. In fact, she'll try again to control you, sooner than you think.

Just make sure you have the upper hand, exercise it right from the beginning, and keep using it regularly. Be firm and consistent, never show weakness.

I'm not saying all girls need this kind of thing, but it would be the thing to do with girls like you are describing.
BigJmack
Freshman Poster

Post by BigJmack »

Jesus, I HATE it when a chick invites me to have a beer. It's so unfeminine and butch. Beer is inherently MALE. If she invites me for a cocktail, that's ok but beer? That's disgusting! Nasty as shit.