Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why aren't the ingredients listed on Beer?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Renata » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:51 am

Jester, it's just he doesn't know any better when it comes to eating healthy ... alot of people 'blindly' buy stuff and consume it, usually processed stuff, like chicken nuggets, hash browns, canned foods & beer :? it's harmful. We've put our trust in everything being sold, once it has an advertisiment on the tv or everyone else is eating it, well it must be ok, but it's not. All processed foods are packed with chemicals, refuse, dyes, preservatives & have low nutritional value, which makes you fat & sick.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Re: Why aren't the ingredients listed on Beer?

Postby Renata » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Jester wrote:
Falcon wrote:Actually, when I saw the title I almost thought it was another one of those curious, child-like questions from Winston, hehe. :)

:lol:

+1

Maybe I am Winston :twisted: ... & Renata is the side that likes to wear high heels & red lipstick :oops:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions