Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


Women in military, airforce, etc

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4437
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Women in military, airforce, etc

Post by Moretorque » July 25th, 2013, 12:42 am

marklambo wrote:I may be bashed by some but I just don't feel that women should have anything to do with being in the military, airforce, etc. It's completely unfeminine and a waste of the female gender. Feminism really has destroyed our women.....

Opinions and thoughts anyone?


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeSEjifcLa8 [/youtube]


I don't think any of us should have anything to do with being in the standing armies here, as a matter fact there are supposed to be no standing armies here and the militia which is the armed citizens of America are supposed to be the only standing army here.

So yes I agree women nor anybody should be involved with the standing armies here in the USA. :D
Time to Hide!




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster
Posts: 298
Joined: July 19th, 2012, 4:13 am
Location: Colorado

Post by Dark_Sol » July 25th, 2013, 2:44 am

Repatriate wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Why should anyone care if American women want to go to the front lines or not? I'm all for it because if they want equality and really feel the need to "prove" something then by all means go ahead.

There are a lot of delusional American women out there though who were raised on Hollywood movies where you have 100 lb women flip kicking 250 lb bodybuilders in the head or dual wielding submachine guns.

The reality is that war is dangerous and unpredictable. If they get captured the enemy will do all sorts of horrible shit to them so they must prepare themselves for that fact before they sign on the dotted line.


The problem is they will lower the standards for the women. Cause they can't do it. Would you want someone who can't even pass the minimum to fight alongside you. That could get you and everyone else killed. I'm not willing to let some politically correct, ideological, fantasy get people killed.


The current batch of conflicts that have happened over the last 40+ years don't require high standards. The MIC and TPTB just need warm bodies with guns to throw around. All the serious stuff is done by air and with heavier firepower as well. Infantry is almost obsolete except for the special ops type stuff which has its own recruiting and training criteria anyways.


Infantry isn't obsolete. Special ops still need support in some areas and there isn't a lot of them to cover a lot of ground. Then you have to add deployment rotation. Marines, airborne and the 10th mountain fill in when needing more bodies. Also, standards is high(well this does depend on the Unit you are in), carrying over 90lbs of gear and walking for days with barely any sleep. Then add rough terrain and it wears you down.

BigJmack
Freshman Poster
Posts: 19
Joined: July 9th, 2013, 9:12 am

Re: Women in military, airforce, etc

Post by BigJmack » July 25th, 2013, 2:44 am

marklambo wrote:I may be bashed by some butI just don't feel that women should have anything to do with being in the military, airforce, etc. It's completely unfeminine and a waste of the female gender. Feminism really has destroyed our women.....

Opinions and thoughts anyone?


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeSEjifcLa8 [/youtube]



ROTFL Dude! Lemme give you some advice: NEVER APOLOGIZE.

Men DON'T apologize for saying women don't belong in the military. Christ, that's so gay! LOL

Ooops! Did I say "gay" in a derogatory way? Oh excuse me, I might be bashed for saying that LOL

Anyway to answer your question, they shouldn't have been allowed in but since this society's f***ed 6 ways to Sunday, might as well let'em join. Worse is better, I say.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Women in military, airforce, etc

Post by Jester » July 25th, 2013, 2:56 am

BigJmack wrote:Worse is better, I say.


Wow. Somber thought.

marklambo
Junior Poster
Posts: 709
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Women in military, airforce, etc

Post by marklambo » July 25th, 2013, 4:13 am

BigJmack wrote:
marklambo wrote:I may be bashed by some butI just don't feel that women should have anything to do with being in the military, airforce, etc. It's completely unfeminine and a waste of the female gender. Feminism really has destroyed our women.....

Opinions and thoughts anyone?


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeSEjifcLa8 [/youtube]



ROTFL Dude! Lemme give you some advice: NEVER APOLOGIZE.

Men DON'T apologize for saying women don't belong in the military. Christ, that's so gay! LOL

Ooops! Did I say "gay" in a derogatory way? Oh excuse me, I might be bashed for saying that LOL

Anyway to answer your question, they shouldn't have been allowed in but since this society's f***ed 6 ways to Sunday, might as well let'em join. Worse is better, I say.


My words may have seemed to send a wrong message. I was in no way apologizing... what I truly meant by saying "I may be bashed by some but..." simply meant "Some people may bash what I say but I don't give a f**k, this is what I feel..."

If I was trying to apologize, I would have said something like "Please don't bash me..." :D
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2533
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Post by Repatriate » July 25th, 2013, 4:30 am

Dark_Sol wrote: Infantry isn't obsolete. Special ops still need support in some areas and there isn't a lot of them to cover a lot of ground. Then you have to add deployment rotation. Marines, airborne and the 10th mountain fill in when needing more bodies. Also, standards is high(well this does depend on the Unit you are in), carrying over 90lbs of gear and walking for days with barely any sleep. Then add rough terrain and it wears you down.

A lot of military missions seem to be of the occupational nature where you need soldiers patrolling and basically acting as mobile cannon fodder for IEDs and to "engage" in sweeps of various backwards locales. Any 80 IQ Cletus or Mary Jane from Mississippi can don cheap made in China body armor and act as walking bait for Jihadi to pad some Pentagon general's career stats. That's why I said you don't need high standards, just warm bodies to do the occupying.

The real heavy lifting missions are from drone strikes, navy/air force missions, and spec ops precision strikes.

Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster
Posts: 298
Joined: July 19th, 2012, 4:13 am
Location: Colorado

Post by Dark_Sol » July 26th, 2013, 3:03 am

Repatriate wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote: Infantry isn't obsolete. Special ops still need support in some areas and there isn't a lot of them to cover a lot of ground. Then you have to add deployment rotation. Marines, airborne and the 10th mountain fill in when needing more bodies. Also, standards is high(well this does depend on the Unit you are in), carrying over 90lbs of gear and walking for days with barely any sleep. Then add rough terrain and it wears you down.

A lot of military missions seem to be of the occupational nature where you need soldiers patrolling and basically acting as mobile cannon fodder for IEDs and to "engage" in sweeps of various backwards locales. Any 80 IQ Cletus or Mary Jane from Mississippi can don cheap made in China body armor and act as walking bait for Jihadi to pad some Pentagon general's career stats. That's why I said you don't need high standards, just warm bodies to do the occupying.

The real heavy lifting missions are from drone strikes, navy/air force missions, and spec ops precision strikes.


Yeah... just don't want to admit it. Just hate seeing how they just keep lowering their standards. I remember how most of us in my unit were over 250pt score and 112 gt. But more and more were coming in that couldn't even do 10 pullups or couldn't even keep up with me in a run, even though I was one of the slowest. Shit, more and more, the missions we did overseas was patrolling or escorting a SGM or high ranking officer. I guess it is inevitable that the military just go downhill. Fucken feminism and p***y ass men in charge.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4758
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Post by momopi » July 27th, 2013, 2:05 am

The % of military that are infantry have been on steady decline from 19th to 20th century. In the 21st century we observed the rise of combat drones. For example, this UAV can be had for $1 million USD:

Image


The performance specs are probably on par or better with the MQ-1, with 2,500 - 3,500 km range and 200 kg payload.

To put it in perspective, assuming that you had the communications infrastructure to command the drone, it's possible to fly this drone from Hong Kong to Tokyo (and vice versa) to drop a few laser-guided bombs through someone's window.

With China's low prices, even poorer states will be able to afford this on their limited budget. But anyway, the point is that does it really matter if the joystick jock is male or female, when they're sitting >1,000 km away in a C&C center away from the front lines?

C.J.
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1025
Joined: April 25th, 2011, 11:56 pm

Post by C.J. » July 27th, 2013, 2:16 am

Jester wrote:I suspect, however, that with their "classified" weapons like lasers, earthquake rays, mindjamming rays, and barometric bombs, the NWO feels secure enough that they can feminize the traditional armed forces without fear.

The elite will lose regardless. Their zombie military will crumble; they can no longer function without killing themselves.

zacb
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1532
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Mexico

Post by zacb » July 27th, 2013, 2:30 am

On one hand, if I am required to perform SS, why should women be exempt and mooch of the system and no expense to her? And if she wants to be like one of the boys, let her, but don't lower the barriers.

On the other hand, the Israeli military did this, to disastrous effect. In addition, I find all the "You can do it" women's lib as BS. It reminds me of the Bill Burr skit on how there is no feminist in a house fire, since they are little giggly girls trying to get out, and since men are the last ones out, that is why they earn more.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”