ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for an hour or two. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why Aren't Black females appreciated?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why Aren't Black females appreciated?

Postby theprimebait » July 25th, 2013, 1:36 am

The sexiest women Ive ever seen.they got those wide hips,and thick bodies,cute faces,and lovely wiry hair.Why don't more men in real life seek out black girls?have you ever felt dark black skin?its amazing on a woman.

am I the only one that prefers them over women of other races?

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Image

if I had that I'd be content,I wouldn't look at other women,I'd treat that girl right.Id have slayer sons that look like Jason momoa.



Image

Image

so theres a cute girl of Antillian descent who just enrolled at my school,and I was inlove the first time I saw her,shes really short too and seems to have a sweet personality.same curls and all as the above,all I want in life is a black girl like that,I love the super dark ones too,aslong as they're cute,but what really gets me is the HAIR.I LOVE black woman's hair,especially those curls like above.and those lips,mmm.and those cute noses,you just wanna suck on those noses.

especially if its long and thick like her
Image

Image

I love dreadlocks on a sexy black woman.if I see a antillian girl here with dreadlocks I immediately get aroused and happy.Are there more guys who prefer black women here?do you think alot of men like black women but avoid them for social reasons?i.e it could lower their status among friends?and why is that so?why do people hate on black women?

Id give my right foot for just ONE black girl like these ,black guys cherish what you have,man.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

the future of the earth is black,guys....they have the highest birth rates.I really want to have a half black kid thats athletic and a p***y magnet,with long dreads and chiseled arab features like Jason momoa.I think Id make handsome sons with a Black woman.

so what are the best places to find traditional black girls ,guys?any advice?how are dominican girls?wich countries have traditional afro-latinas?Id really love a Ethio wife,but Id hate to live there.Id much prefer a place in the americas or an Island and settle down with a gorgeous black girl with a Beach house and some Herb,passive income and all.

thoughts?
Last edited by theprimebait on July 29th, 2013, 6:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Postby Repatriate » July 25th, 2013, 1:52 am

I think black women are underrated too but I have to agree with the african-american gentlemen on this forum that American black women are horrid in most cases. However i've had some positive interactions with the few i've encountered. One of my college profs was an intelligent and pretty nice looking african-american woman. It's rare that I encounter black men or women at all in my daily life so then there's that...

I saw some really pretty black women overseas traveling around with their family. They were almost always from Africa and never the former slave nations.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Postby Renata » July 25th, 2013, 1:53 am

The women in those pics are mixed race, not black. They are part black mixed with other' ... you will find these types in South America; latin america & the caribbean & well africa.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: May 7th, 2012, 12:14 am
Location: Ireland

Postby Moretorque » July 25th, 2013, 2:00 am

Some black women are beautiful and they say they are generally the healthiest women out there but I find alot of them just plain masculine and alot of them breed to much and do not take care of themselves but as stated some of them are beautiful.

The thing I love about blacks in general is that they are the human race and you have got to respect your elders but at the same time l am alarmed at some of the statistics on blacks as in get ready to run.

I also think some of the other races have prettier pussies as well.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 25th, 2013, 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4437
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby zboy1 » July 25th, 2013, 3:58 am

I like some Black chicks as well...the problem is a lot of them have nasty attitudes, which totally turns you off to them, especially African American women. Black women from non-Anglo countries are much better behaved than their Anglo Western counterparts, though...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby theprimebait » July 25th, 2013, 11:10 am

Yeah guys,I ment foreign Black women.I never experienced them being ''masculine''at all,Ive met brazilian black women,east african and on a daily basis Carribean women here,and they are very feminine and nurturing,cook for you,clean for you etc I think the behaviours and attitudes of black americans has ruined the reputation of all black women around the world.

to me they dont have masculine features either,the Nordic women do here(Tall height,broad shoudlers and angular faces isnt uncommon among them here)while the Carribean women have wide hips,thick thighs,cute and very very short.definately my type.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Postby theprimebait » July 25th, 2013, 11:13 am

Moretorque wrote:Some black women are beautiful and they say they are generally the healthiest women out there but I find alot of them just plain masculine and alot of them breed to much and do not take care of themselves but as stated some of them are beautiful.

The thing I love about blacks in general is that they are the human and you have got to respect your elders but at the same time l am alarmed at some of the statistics on blacks as in get ready to run.

I also think some of the other races have prettier pussies as well.


Yes but thats only in USA,wich compromizes less than 4 % of black females in the world.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Postby Moretorque » July 25th, 2013, 12:14 pm

theprimebait wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Some black women are beautiful and they say they are generally the healthiest women out there but I find alot of them just plain masculine and alot of them breed to much and do not take care of themselves but as stated some of them are beautiful.

The thing I love about blacks in general is that they are the human and you have got to respect your elders but at the same time l am alarmed at some of the statistics on blacks as in get ready to run.

I also think some of the other races have prettier pussies as well.


Yes but thats only in USA,wich compromizes less than 4 % of black females in the world.


Well that is good to know, I like black people but here in the states alot of them really are dead weight.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4437
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby SilverEnergy » July 25th, 2013, 2:59 pm

White men don't want to date anyone darker than they are most of the time.

Even when they get rejected by their own white women over an over again, they still think they are above dating a brown or dark skinned black woman.

The white men who complain on here would never touch a dark skinned black women as these are the women who would actually treat them better than their own white women.

Non-white women in general would treat white men much better than their own white women.

If African American women aren't your thing, you still have attractive black women in latin america, jamaica, the carribean and africa.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 958
Joined: July 7th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Postby skateboardstephen » July 25th, 2013, 5:23 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:White men don't want to date anyone darker than they are most of the time.

Even when they get rejected by their own white women over an over again, they still think they are above dating a brown or dark skinned black woman.

The white men who complain on here would never touch a dark skinned black women as these are the women who would actually treat them better than their own white women.

Non-white women in general would treat white men much better than their own white women.

If African American women aren't your thing, you still have attractive black women in latin america, jamaica, the carribean and africa.


Yeah this is pretty true for the most part...I do understand every one has their preferences but at what point to things stop being about preference and more about just plain racism and how it is manifested in popular culture...for example..in Brazil..where black women don't posses the same negative traits a lot of black women in the U.S. have,black women in Brazil are still the least likely demographic to be married or they are more likely to fall in a whole bunch of other negative statistics than white women in the same position are... I have also dated and and had relations in the past with various races of women a lot of them white...people seem to forget that and all ways think i am trying to take an Afro-centrist stance on this....but i feel like a lot of times when this subject comes up they are so fast to use Black American women as an excuse..instead of being honest about why they really don't like black women.

I don't hear things mentioned like social engineering,or racism in the media,the standard of beauty,lack of Black women represented in the media this is especially true for Brazil..and no one seems to be really honest about how they feel about Black characteristics..some dudes(regardless of race) seem to act as if a black women could never validate them no matter how good she is..this is something that is not talked about also this desire to be validated as if you are no body unless you have a blond on your arm..or some say they like black women but the ones they name drop are not even black at all..they are mixed

Now hold off on all the attacks please i am not trying to suggest any body just throw their "preferences" out the window..i am just making observations.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » July 25th, 2013, 5:32 pm

I avow the ignorance on this thread. What part of Renata's post didn't anybody comprehend?

Why is everybody conversing about the "one-drop rule" indirectly and inadvertently on here?

@PrimeBait, you like bi-racial women that are half-Black or half-African of Negroid ancestry. Those women aren't Black; look at their eugenics/phenotypes (they scream, "I have more than just "Black" in me"). And trust me, it's not about skin complexion. Most Blacks cannot become lighter than let's say a light brown unless they have vitiligo or they are albino. If they are 1/32nd (5th generational of races) or less (e.g. 1/64th-), they cannot claim that. So in this case, most Black Americans are only as light as light brown due to their Native American ancestry as well.

Black is a combination of Black American and somewhat Native American attributes and some Anglo-Saxon western-European culture/eugenics. No other "Blacks" in the world look like Black people that are solely based out of the U.S. of Gay.

I'm just saying.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2272
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby kai1275 » July 25th, 2013, 5:35 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:White men don't want to date anyone darker than they are most of the time.

Even when they get rejected by their own white women over an over again, they still think they are above dating a brown or dark skinned black woman.

The white men who complain on here would never touch a dark skinned black women as these are the women who would actually treat them better than their own white women.

Non-white women in general would treat white men much better than their own white women.

If African American women aren't your thing, you still have attractive black women in latin america, jamaica, the carribean and africa.


You know I am seeing alot more white guys with black girlfriends and wives in the US. Even my own extended family is seeing this trend. Especially older white guys lately. Usually the white guy is kinda ugly/fat or nerdy looking. The younger guys are relatively good looking but never are they tall. At least some have figured out they can get better treatment, better looking woman, along with all the sexual benefits by going black instead of trying to kiss WW ass, or sell their souls...
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Postby kai1275 » July 25th, 2013, 5:42 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I avow the ignorance on this thread. What part of Renata's post didn't anybody comprehend?

Why is everybody conversing about the "one-drop rule" indirectly and inadvertently on here?

@PrimeBait, you like bi-racial women that are half-Black or half-African of Negroid ancestry. Those women aren't Black; look at their eugenics/phenotypes (they scream, "I have more than just "Black" in me"). And trust me, it's not about skin complexion. Most Blacks cannot become lighter than let's say a light brown unless they have vitiligo or they are albino. If they are 1/32nd (5th generational of races) or less (e.g. 1/64th-), they cannot claim that. So in this case, most Black Americans are only as light as light brown due to their Native American ancestry as well.

Black is a combination of Black American and somewhat Native American attributes and some Anglo-Saxon western-European culture/eugenics. No other "Blacks" in the world look like Black people that are solely based out of the U.S. of Gay.

I'm just saying.


Well said, it's good to remind folks of this sometimes.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » July 25th, 2013, 5:43 pm

Renata wrote:The women in those pics are mixed race, not black. They are part black mixed with other' ... you will find these types in South America; latin america & the caribbean & well africa.


Hmmm yessssss. Yums. I have met women like that in TNT (waves @ Renata LOL (j/k)), Brazil, Colombia (la costa especially), an undisclosed province in Ecuador, Perú (but they loathe anything that isn't European-looking; ask ContrarianExpatriate; La ciudad de Trujillo de Perú sucked a.sscracks and Lysol chips), and somewhat in Bolivia (towards the lower altitude/jungle).
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2272
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby SilverEnergy » July 25th, 2013, 6:26 pm

Renata wrote:The women in those pics are mixed race, not black. They are part black mixed with other' ... you will find these types in South America; latin america & the caribbean & well africa.


Bah, genetically all humans come from black African DNA, so we are all still related on this planet regardless of how brown or light someone is.

They're still of African descent and their ancestors were black.

And I bet you that they are still treated like "niggas" despite how "mixed" they are.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 958
Joined: July 7th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests