Why Aren't Black females appreciated?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

[/url]
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

shuold this woman be here in ha?

"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Why is it that threads about black women seem to become the longest? Remember that other thread "Just say NO to Black women"? That was one of the longest threads ever. Why are black women such an interesting topic?
It is because black women usually escape scrutiny in mainstream media. Moreover, black men are villianized by black women and this forum is a means for the truth to be discussed.

Also, I truly believe black women to be the worst wife and mother material, EVER. The proof is in the poor state of black female raised children and black families.

This forum has its share of black supremacists who make excuse after excuse for vile black women, but the majority of black (and white) posters know very well black female pathology.
I agree but I would replace the term "black supremacists" with "black manginas".
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
YaManBT wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:White men don't want to date anyone darker than they are most of the time.

Even when they get rejected by their own white women over an over again, they still think they are above dating a brown or dark skinned black woman.

The white men who complain on here would never touch a dark skinned black women as these are the women who would actually treat them better than their own white women.

Non-white women in general would treat white men much better than their own white women.

If African American women aren't your thing, you still have attractive black women in latin america, jamaica, the carribean and africa.
This is so true, I am treated better by black, Hispanic and Asian women MUCH more so than white women.

My friends have noticed this too, they are also treated nicer by women of color than white women.

I have black women flirt with me sometimes and start conversations with me, while white women won't even make eye contact with me most of the time.

It's official, I am going to start pursuing black women and I might never date another white woman again (unless she is from eastern Europe or Russia). :D
American Black women will behave well with a white man, because they have an inferiority complex.

A Black man, such as myself, catches hell from American Black Women, which is why I don't really mess with them. My current girl is biracial (white mother, black father). Even Tariq Nasheed said in "The Art of Mackin", the best African-American woman to get is a mixed one whose mother is white.

I have never been to Brazil or Ethiopia, but I'd imagine the sistas being much better in those places.
The "sistas"....most of the women in Brazil and Ethiopia are not fu.cking "sistas", man. That "sista" sh.it is so Hotep, Nuts & Berries Green Clovers and Blue Diamonds-like. I'm tired of this Afrocentric bullsh.it. Yes, the beginning of civilization was in Africa, and modern day Iraq-Iran. Yes, a lot of Africans invented a lot of things, just not disease and projectile weapons like the Western Europeans had hence why Africa was "unearthed".

If Blacks had any African culture, Blacks won't be so scatterbrain when it comes to culture...it wouldn't be so elusive to most of them. Because Blacks lost so much culture from the African diaspora, it's the overaggressive, "I'm Blacker than Black I'm Black y'all, F*ck cra*kers" pontification.

Why cannot those women just be good women and not all-souled-out-rhodes-neo-soul-rhythmic-lounge dashaki-wearing Erykah Baduizm type of s.hit from guys like you?

All this "brotha" and "sista" talk has idle meaning. The moment a "brotha" and "sista' respectfully are in discordance with a person like you, now you want to come out of your shell and nuke everything within 10 ft around you!

You should want a woman whom is virtuous, upstanding, not a goddamn "sista" with this "Yeah I know my Kemet, Nubian" overcompensating s.hit that most Blacks don't know f.uck-all about.

Go to Africa, learn some tribal dialect. Come back and then speak with some sense. Being a "sista" is being "scwrong" and "inDUHpendent" and most of you Black guys like that bulls.hit instead of liking a woman that is docil, responsible for maintaining the cleaniness and food of the home, and knows how to cater to her man without growing lethargic!
Mind you guys. This was not a "hate crime" nor a "racist/bigoted rant". I have African blood in me, just not Black as a cordial reminder (I didn't want to say that because most HA posters cannot ascertain and discern the differences between Africans and Blacks @ all! We all are Black due to the pompous ignorant Jim Crow law! But I disagree with that law!). I just hate hate hate how priority is so backwards in the Black community. I just rendered a post the other day of WHAT EXACTLY Blacks need to do in order to "come up" in the US of Gay.
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Post by YaManBT »

YaManBT wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:White men don't want to date anyone darker than they are most of the time.

Even when they get rejected by their own white women over an over again, they still think they are above dating a brown or dark skinned black woman.

The white men who complain on here would never touch a dark skinned black women as these are the women who would actually treat them better than their own white women.

Non-white women in general would treat white men much better than their own white women.

If African American women aren't your thing, you still have attractive black women in latin america, jamaica, the carribean and africa.
This is so true, I am treated better by black, Hispanic and Asian women MUCH more so than white women.

My friends have noticed this too, they are also treated nicer by women of color than white women.

I have black women flirt with me sometimes and start conversations with me, while white women won't even make eye contact with me most of the time.

It's official, I am going to start pursuing black women and I might never date another white woman again (unless she is from eastern Europe or Russia). :D
American Black women will behave well with a white man, because they have an inferiority complex.

A Black man, such as myself, catches hell from American Black Women, which is why I don't really mess with them. My current girl is biracial (white mother, black father). Even Tariq Nasheed said in "The Art of Mackin", the best African-American woman to get is a mixed one whose mother is white.

I have never been to Brazil or Ethiopia, but I'd imagine the sistas being much better in those places.
The "sistas"....most of the women in Brazil and Ethiopia are not fu.cking "sistas", man. That "sista" sh.it is so Hotep, Nuts & Berries Green Clovers and Blue Diamonds-like. I'm tired of this Afrocentric bullsh.it. Yes, the beginning of civilization was in Africa, and modern day Iraq-Iran. Yes, a lot of Africans invented a lot of things, just not disease and projectile weapons like the Western Europeans had hence why Africa was "unearthed".

If Blacks had any African culture, Blacks won't be so scatterbrain when it comes to culture...it wouldn't be so elusive to most of them. Because Blacks lost so much culture from the African diaspora, it's the overaggressive, "I'm Blacker than Black I'm Black y'all, F*ck cra*kers" pontification.

Why cannot those women just be good women and not all-souled-out-rhodes-neo-soul-rhythmic-lounge dashaki-wearing Erykah Baduizm type of s.hit from guys like you?

All this "brotha" and "sista" talk has idle meaning. The moment a "brotha" and "sista' respectfully are in discordance with a person like you, now you want to come out of your shell and nuke everything within 10 ft around you!

You should want a woman whom is virtuous, upstanding, not a goddamn "sista" with this "Yeah I know my Kemet, Nubian" overcompensating s.hit that most Blacks don't know f.uck-all about.

Go to Africa, learn some tribal dialect. Come back and then speak with some sense. Being a "sista" is being "scwrong" and "inDUHpendent" and most of you Black guys like that bulls.hit instead of liking a woman that is docil, responsible for maintaining the cleaniness and food of the home, and knows how to cater to her man without growing lethargic!
I agree with you. Forgive my use of the "sista" terminology. I am a recovering "hoteper". Anyway, my point was that there have got to be black women in the world who are light years better than American Black Women. ABW have got to be the worst group of women for a black man.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

YaManBT wrote:
YaManBT wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

I agree with you. Forgive my use of the "sista" terminology. I am a recovering "hoteper". Anyway, my point was that there have got to be black women in the world who are light years better than American Black Women. ABW have got to be the worst group of women for a black man.
I tried to start a thread about those women a while back. No interest. *Shrug*
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Thelma from the show "Good Times." I have had a crush on her since I was a kid! :D

Here is an episode where Thelma introduces her much older boyfriend that she just started dating. It comes in three parts.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMIaDLRI ... FC42684A7B[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MlY7z1a ... FC42684A7B[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msf1Pydt ... FC42684A7B[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

I would consider my self a decent looking successful black male, and over time, I've just learned to despise black women. I was never thug enough, constantly asked," Why I talk 'white'". The neck rolling finger snapping antagonism that is associated w/ a lot of black women is no longer worth the effort. I don't talk to white chicks that much either, I lean towards Hispanic women
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

kai1275 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:There are some black women here in America that I am attracted to, what I do like about black women in America, is that they are a LOT more friendlier than white women. Winston has said this too, black girls in the USA are much friendlier than white girls.

Whenever I start a new job, it's the black women who introduce themselves to me and are friendly towards me. The white women are standoffish and anti-social (especially the young white girls).

I am white myself and wouldn't mind dating a good looking black woman as long as she didn't have kids. I won't date ANY woman who has kids, no matter what her race or ethnicity is.
See that confirms exactly what I stated before. If you are not a black man, you can literally have any nice black woman that is available. They will even treat you differently because they know from jump street not to bring the "ghetto" into that relationship and ruin it. Whereas if Silver or I were trying to date them they would talk to us as if we were one of their relatives or brothers that grew up with them, and guys like us just don't feel like dealing with that nonsense.

You guys can have a nice one if you want them, that is totally up to you guys. If I was a gambling man, I would bet money that at least 1 of the Obama daughters will end up with a white guy for a husband.
Black women have always been the most friendly towards me followed closely by Hispanic women and Asian women. White women are not friendly towards me at all. Last Tuesday I had a black woman strike up a conversation with me at a car wash and we talked for about 20 minutes. This would never happen with a white woman.

I have always had a crush on Whitney Houston and Vanessa Williams, not only are they beautiful but they are also amazing singers. (Whitney Houston RIP)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUtoW7WJ7dQ [/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This popular YouTube guy Pacificoceanasia, explains why he get's along with black girls so well.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an ABC News Report, "Why Successfull Black Women Find It So Hard To Find a Husband."

bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

I would have to say black women are the worst. Their attitude makes them the bottom of the bottom for datable women. Whites are just as bad but in a more deceptive way. Atleast black women are direct about their constant disapproval of the male sex. White woman will just slow torture you with head games like sociopath. I am so happy I am white and I can get asian women
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

The elites engineered it like this. They are always trying to extinct undesirable races like blacks. Trying to depopulate whites using feminism as their tool. They don't want white people to have any kids. It's against the agenda of one world order. But I can't be alone forever so looks like I will not be having any white kids either. Oh well I'm definitely not hooking up with some white women just get screwed over. I am the innocent in this the victim. They are the ones who bought into the agenda now I have no option but to date outside my race.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

bladed11 wrote:I would have to say black women are the worst. Their attitude makes them the bottom of the bottom for datable women. Whites are just as bad but in a more deceptive way. Atleast black women are direct about their constant disapproval of the male sex. White woman will just slow torture you with head games like sociopath. I am so happy I am white and I can get asian women
I appreciate your candor here. You blatantly came out and said it. Kudos.
Now I wish Asian American women weren't so White-washed. It's a pity that I had to go to Canada just to get Korean-Canadian and Chinese women to court, smash, and thrash.
It's a shame that most White NON-FAT women I had to d.ick down were in Can-It? Duh! and Lost Astray. Yah! But here in the U.S. of Gay, I only can get this as utter White women:
(but a younger version) Image
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

as a black male, it is easier to obtain a white woman and I live in a subtle racist area