Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why Aren't Black females appreciated?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby mguy » July 30th, 2013, 9:25 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Image
^ I sense a sense of entitlement Ameri-scowl in this chick. If she is White-washed or foreign, she can get it!!!! otherwise, I`m good.


I dont get that at all. I see a young hot black girl.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: November 24th, 2012, 7:09 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby Attorney at Large » July 31st, 2013, 4:35 am

Honestly I'm completely unattracted to 99% of black females. Don't like the hair, the facial features, usually body too large, and not much intrigue. I think becasue of my tall athlietic body, I attract black females easily but they don't interest me.

I feel sorry for balck women because even their men reject them and prefer anything over black.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 12:11 pm
Location: Worldwide

Postby Chad114 » July 31st, 2013, 5:09 am

Attorney at Large wrote:Honestly I'm completely unattracted to 99% of black females. Don't like the hair, the facial features, usually body too large, and not much intrigue. I think becasue of my tall athlietic body, I attract black females easily but they don't interest me.

I feel sorry for balck women because even their men reject them and prefer anything over black.



:roll:
Chad114
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 76
Joined: July 12th, 2012, 3:37 pm

Postby zboy1 » July 31st, 2013, 6:02 am

Chad114 wrote:
Attorney at Large wrote:Honestly I'm completely unattracted to 99% of black females. Don't like the hair, the facial features, usually body too large, and not much intrigue. I think becasue of my tall athlietic body, I attract black females easily but they don't interest me.

I feel sorry for black women because even their men reject them and prefer anything over black.



:roll:


Why the eye roll, Chad? Isn't what Attorney is saying true for the most part: Look at how most Black celebrities have White women as wives, and an increasing number of Black men are rejecting Black women in favor of other race of women. Just look at most of the Black members on HappierAbroad, for example.

Nearly 60-70% of Black women are single and unmarried. And if you search on YouTube, you will see a lot of videos of Black men hating on their own women...so you still think what Attorney wrote was a lie?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4548
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby Falcon » July 31st, 2013, 11:18 am

mguy wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:^ I sense a sense of entitlement Ameri-scowl in this chick. If she is White-washed or foreign, she can get it!!!! otherwise, I`m good.


I dont get that at all. I see a young hot black girl.


Actually I agree with E-Irizarry. Compare these black Mexican ladies that I met (the two on the right). They don't have that Ameri-scowl feel or vibe.

Image
User avatar
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 12:59 am

Postby insanity » July 31st, 2013, 12:36 pm

The fat one looks like a ladyboy, the othes ones look average at best. To be honest, none of them is attractive. Might be just me though
insanity
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 63
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:54 pm

Postby kai1275 » July 31st, 2013, 2:40 pm

insanity wrote:The fat one looks like a ladyboy, the othes ones look average at best. To be honest, none of them is attractive. Might be just me though


It's not you. Not this time at least....
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Postby kai1275 » July 31st, 2013, 2:47 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Chad114 wrote:
Attorney at Large wrote:Honestly I'm completely unattracted to 99% of black females. Don't like the hair, the facial features, usually body too large, and not much intrigue. I think becasue of my tall athlietic body, I attract black females easily but they don't interest me.

I feel sorry for black women because even their men reject them and prefer anything over black.



:roll:


Why the eye roll, Chad? Isn't what Attorney is saying true for the most part: Look at how most Black celebrities have White women as wives, and an increasing number of Black men are rejecting Black women in favor of other race of women. Just look at most of the Black members on HappierAbroad, for example.

Nearly 60-70% of Black women are single and unmarried. And if you search on YouTube, you will see a lot of videos of Black men hating on their own women...so you still think what Attorney wrote was a lie?


Because it is the same ol regurgitated garbage 4 or 5 others have already posted in this thread. We already know most white men wont marry them. They used to own them, it more status related than anything. Many have already posted pics of black women that are not American, and quite a few of them are stunning.

Also most black men in America still prefer black women, hands down. I cannot convince any of them to date outside their "skin color" for the life of me. They have their reasons and there is nothing wrong with that overall I suppose. Just like white guys, where marriage for many of them is more about status than looks. Just don't come in here and post false bullshit like that.

What you see on youtube is "Just Another Angry Black Guy". They do not represent even 75% of Black Americans. Anyone on HA does not fit in with Mainstream American Society for whatever many reasons, so any black men here that date or married a non-black person is not a indicator of hatred for black women. Black women are single in large numbers for many other reasons not because black men are avoiding them in vast numbers.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Postby skateboardstephen » July 31st, 2013, 5:24 pm

kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Chad114 wrote:
Attorney at Large wrote:Honestly I'm completely unattracted to 99% of black females. Don't like the hair, the facial features, usually body too large, and not much intrigue. I think becasue of my tall athlietic body, I attract black females easily but they don't interest me.

I feel sorry for black women because even their men reject them and prefer anything over black.



:roll:


Why the eye roll, Chad? Isn't what Attorney is saying true for the most part: Look at how most Black celebrities have White women as wives, and an increasing number of Black men are rejecting Black women in favor of other race of women. Just look at most of the Black members on HappierAbroad, for example.

Nearly 60-70% of Black women are single and unmarried. And if you search on YouTube, you will see a lot of videos of Black men hating on their own women...so you still think what Attorney wrote was a lie?


Because it is the same ol regurgitated garbage 4 or 5 others have already posted in this thread. We already know most white men wont marry them. They used to own them, it more status related than anything. Many have already posted pics of black women that are not American, and quite a few of them are stunning.

Also most black men in America still prefer black women, hands down. I cannot convince any of them to date outside their "skin color" for the life of me. They have their reasons and there is nothing wrong with that overall I suppose. Just like white guys, where marriage for many of them is more about status than looks. Just don't come in here and post false bullshit like that.

What you see on youtube is "Just Another Angry Black Guy". They do not represent even 75% of Black Americans. Anyone on HA does not fit in with Mainstream American Society for whatever many reasons, so any black men here that date or married a non-black person is not a indicator of hatred for black women. Black women are single in large numbers for many other reasons not because black men are avoiding them in vast numbers.


Then explain why this is even going on in Brazil..Brazilian men are least likely to marry black women..and they have a saying in Brazil...white women for marriage,Mulatta for fornication,Black women for work..Black women in Brazil are highly unlikely to get married..if you look at a magazine rack in Brazil you would think you where in Norway..with all the blonds on the cover....and no black women..there are no black magazines like Ebony and Jet...in Brazil IN SALVADOR FOR CHRIST SAKE...the total disregard for black women(black people in general)in Brazil is insane...most black boys in the Favela talk as if it is their dream to "pegar uma loira" Bang a blond....first they got to become a professional soccer player though LOL...

However i do agree that black American women caused a lot of their relationship problems with black men due to unacceptable behavior....but i think race a the perceived standard of beauty plays a factor...one dude said on a youtube vid he saw a black dude in the U.S. with a white women who was a single mother..and he saw the black due holding the hand of little white girl trying to play step dad..while most black kids come up with out a father..and they complain about Black women being single mothers..

Don't get me wrong...I find all women Attractive...if i see a white women with a fat ass i am going to look yeah..but i know a relationship is just not going ever work out...they never have for me...White women in Brazil don't even look you in the eye if you are black any way.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby mguy » July 31st, 2013, 5:33 pm

kai1275 wrote:
insanity wrote:The fat one looks like a ladyboy, the othes ones look average at best. To be honest, none of them is attractive. Might be just me though


It's not you. Not this time at least....


There was another pic with the lighting where the fat one didn't look that bad.

Are these really black Mexicans? I thought they were just Mexicans.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: November 24th, 2012, 7:09 pm

Postby kai1275 » July 31st, 2013, 6:28 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Chad114 wrote:
Attorney at Large wrote:Honestly I'm completely unattracted to 99% of black females. Don't like the hair, the facial features, usually body too large, and not much intrigue. I think becasue of my tall athlietic body, I attract black females easily but they don't interest me.

I feel sorry for black women because even their men reject them and prefer anything over black.



:roll:


Why the eye roll, Chad? Isn't what Attorney is saying true for the most part: Look at how most Black celebrities have White women as wives, and an increasing number of Black men are rejecting Black women in favor of other race of women. Just look at most of the Black members on HappierAbroad, for example.

Nearly 60-70% of Black women are single and unmarried. And if you search on YouTube, you will see a lot of videos of Black men hating on their own women...so you still think what Attorney wrote was a lie?


Because it is the same ol regurgitated garbage 4 or 5 others have already posted in this thread. We already know most white men wont marry them. They used to own them, it more status related than anything. Many have already posted pics of black women that are not American, and quite a few of them are stunning.

Also most black men in America still prefer black women, hands down. I cannot convince any of them to date outside their "skin color" for the life of me. They have their reasons and there is nothing wrong with that overall I suppose. Just like white guys, where marriage for many of them is more about status than looks. Just don't come in here and post false bullshit like that.

What you see on youtube is "Just Another Angry Black Guy". They do not represent even 75% of Black Americans. Anyone on HA does not fit in with Mainstream American Society for whatever many reasons, so any black men here that date or married a non-black person is not a indicator of hatred for black women. Black women are single in large numbers for many other reasons not because black men are avoiding them in vast numbers.


Then explain why this is even going on in Brazil..Brazilian men are least likely to marry black women..and they have a saying in Brazil...white women for marriage,Mulatta for fornication,Black women for work..Black women in Brazil are highly unlikely to get married..if you look at a magazine rack in Brazil you would think you where in Norway..with all the blonds on the cover....and no black women..there are no black magazines like Ebony and Jet...in Brazil IN SALVADOR FOR CHRIST SAKE...the total disregard for black women(black people in general)in Brazil is insane...most black boys in the Favela talk as if it is their dream to "pegar uma loira" Bang a blond....first they got to become a professional soccer player though LOL...

However i do agree that black American women caused a lot of their relationship problems with black men due to unacceptable behavior....but i think race a the perceived standard of beauty plays a factor...one dude said on a youtube vid he saw a black dude in the U.S. with a white women who was a single mother..and he saw the black due holding the hand of little white girl trying to play step dad..while most black kids come up with out a father..and they complain about Black women being single mothers..

Don't get me wrong...I find all women Attractive...if i see a white women with a fat a** i am going to look yeah..but i know a relationship is just not going ever work out...they never have for me...White women in Brazil don't even look you in the eye if you are black any way.


I do not know internal Brazilian race relations well enough to comment in depth, but here in America most black men keep it black. Youtube vids are not telling you some secret truth of how things are here with any credible truth to validate it.

Brazil is a strange/crazy country anyway. Brazilians are like physically gifted hybrid human beings but have somewhat of a cesspool for a country rife with violence. Black Latinos in general have not been treated well in their home countries for as long as anyone can remember. If you read the history, this is nothing new. Even if Brazilians found themselves the same shade of brown they would find something else to fight each other over anyway. All American region countries roughly have the same f***ing problems anyway. Still a Western society. More reasons to not to put it on a pedestal just because it is not the USA.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Postby kai1275 » July 31st, 2013, 6:49 pm

mguy wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
insanity wrote:The fat one looks like a ladyboy, the othes ones look average at best. To be honest, none of them is attractive. Might be just me though


It's not you. Not this time at least....


There was another pic with the lighting where the fat one didn't look that bad.

Are these really black Mexicans? I thought they were just Mexicans.


They are just Mexican basically. Just not the white skinned rich ones like in Monterrey. They are not pretty but they are not ugly either. 3-5 is what I grade range them.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Aside from their shitty

Postby buddy77 » July 31st, 2013, 7:59 pm

...attitudes and short tempers, many of them smell like B.O.
which can easily be fixed with showers and generally good hygiene.

Just today 07-31-13, while riding the train to work, an elderly man with mobility problems needed a place to sit.

A black female in her mid 20's was sitting in the handicap/elderly seats. She didnt offer to yield. Instea and kept staring at the old man in annoyance.

Though the black woman didnt look trashy, she gave an air of arrogance and unapproachability. The other passengers looked at her in disapproval, but were afraid to speak to her (they know how she might go off) even though it is required by law for her to yield the handicap seats.

When a cowboy type got to nerve to finally ask her to give the seat to the elderly man. She pouted and walked very slowly away like if the queen herself, was getting off her throne!

And ive seen much worse example where black women become confrontational in public places. Utter trash IMHO.

But i dont dislike them anymore than any AW of other ethnicities.
buddy77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 116
Joined: February 11th, 2013, 12:23 am
Location: California

Re: Aside from their shitty

Postby skateboardstephen » July 31st, 2013, 9:45 pm

buddy77 wrote:...attitudes and short tempers, many of them smell like B.O.
which can easily be fixed with showers and generally good hygiene.

Just today 07-31-13, while riding the train to work, an elderly man with mobility problems needed a place to sit.

A black female in her mid 20's was sitting in the handicap/elderly seats. She didnt offer to yield. Instea and kept staring at the old man in annoyance.

Though the black woman didnt look trashy, she gave an air of arrogance and unapproachability. The other passengers looked at her in disapproval, but were afraid to speak to her (they know how she might go off) even though it is required by law for her to yield the handicap seats.

When a cowboy type got to nerve to finally ask her to give the seat to the elderly man. She pouted and walked very slowly away like if the queen herself, was getting off her throne!

And ive seen much worse example where black women become confrontational in public places. Utter trash IMHO.

But i dont dislike them anymore than any AW of other ethnicities.
This is true..black American women are too quick to fight...they have no sense of conflict resolution..violence is the answer to everything..even when it is them that are obviously in the wrong..they encourage their kids to act the same way...and then expect people to just accept them no matter..no matter how they act...and if you don't you are a sell out...

Oh another thing that is annoying about Black American women is they think they are constantly on Def comedy jam..making fun of somebody..what they got on..how they talk..laughing at people with disabilities...laughing at someone who got beat to near death...Black women kill any kind a empathy i think most people would other wise have for them.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Re: Aside from their shitty

Postby mguy » July 31st, 2013, 10:03 pm

buddy77 wrote:...attitudes and short tempers, many of them smell like B.O.
which can easily be fixed with showers and generally good hygiene.


Yes there is that smell. My friend told me about it but I didn't believe him, then I slowly noticed a pattern. This one girl straight smelled like the grease from fast food. And there is a general smell. I wish they would spray perfume or something next time bc it s off-putting.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: November 24th, 2012, 7:09 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests