Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why Aren't Black females appreciated?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:30 pm

kai1275 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:White men don't want to date anyone darker than they are most of the time.

Even when they get rejected by their own white women over an over again, they still think they are above dating a brown or dark skinned black woman.

The white men who complain on here would never touch a dark skinned black women as these are the women who would actually treat them better than their own white women.

Non-white women in general would treat white men much better than their own white women.

If African American women aren't your thing, you still have attractive black women in latin america, jamaica, the carribean and africa.


You know I am seeing alot more white guys with black girlfriends and wives in the US. Even my own extended family is seeing this trend. Especially older white guys lately. Usually the white guy is kinda ugly/fat or nerdy looking. The younger guys are relatively good looking but never are they tall. At least some have figured out they can get better treatment, better looking woman, along with all the sexual benefits by going black instead of trying to kiss WW a**, or sell their souls...


Yeah, even the men on Happier Abroad complain because they can't get their own white women into bed.......but still find brown and dark skinned black women unattractive who would actually like them a lot more than their own white women.

The men on Happier Abroad complain because their own white women don't like them but they think their white skin puts them above dating a beautiful brown and dark skinned woman.

Most of the white men on Happier Abroad wouldn't touch a beautiful black woman with a 100-foot stick and only want women who have white skin.

If that's the case, then they should stop complaining on here and some of them even think that they are above dating an Asian or Latina!

You even have white guys on here who would rather have sex with white escorts than to get with an asian, latina, indian or black woman who would treat them with respect because they just HAVE to have a white woman no matter what.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm







Postby kai1275 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:34 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:
Renata wrote:The women in those pics are mixed race, not black. They are part black mixed with other' ... you will find these types in South America; latin america & the caribbean & well africa.


Bah, genetically all humans come from black African DNA, so we are all still related on this planet regardless of how brown or light someone is.

They're still of African descent and their ancestors were black.

And I bet you that they are still treated like "niggas" despite how "mixed" they are.


LMAO!
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:38 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I avow the ignorance on this thread. What part of Renata's post didn't anybody comprehend?

Why is everybody conversing about the "one-drop rule" indirectly and inadvertently on here?

@PrimeBait, you like bi-racial women that are half-Black or half-African of Negroid ancestry. Those women aren't Black; look at their eugenics/phenotypes (they scream, "I have more than just "Black" in me"). And trust me, it's not about skin complexion. Most Blacks cannot become lighter than let's say a light brown unless they have vitiligo or they are albino. If they are 1/32nd (5th generational of races) or less (e.g. 1/64th-), they cannot claim that. So in this case, most Black Americans are only as light as light brown due to their Native American ancestry as well.

Black is a combination of Black American and somewhat Native American attributes and some Anglo-Saxon western-European culture/eugenics. No other "Blacks" in the world look like Black people that are solely based out of the U.S. of Gay.

I'm just saying.


True to an extent but put them around white supremacists and I bet they will get treated like they're black.

So in the eyes of many white people, they are black.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:42 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:
Renata wrote:The women in those pics are mixed race, not black. They are part black mixed with other' ... you will find these types in South America; latin america & the caribbean & well africa.


Bah, genetically all humans come from black African DNA, so we are all still related on this planet regardless of how brown or light someone is.

They're still of African descent and their ancestors were black.

And I bet you that they are still treated like "niggas" despite how "mixed" they are.


Again you use "black" and African synonymously; the two create an oxymoron unless we are talking about how at one time Black culture used to be African culture (circa 16th and 17th Century).

However, with DISregard to the word "black", yes every human can be traced back to African DNA.

And speaking of "ni.ggas", try calling a Francophone or a Lusophone African a nigga and see how they react. Slighted, perplexed and elusive would best describe their reaction unless they have been watching contemporary, pseudo Hip-Hop videos of 2 Chainz, Lil Boozey, T.I. or some weak-a.ss shi.t.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:08 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:....So in the eyes of many white people, they are black.


I'm so tired of this asinine-a.ss rebuttal that many Americans co-sign. When it comes to Chicanos and real Mexicans,
they are still wetbacks to many non-Mexican types of US citizens: does that mean that they should call themselves wetbacks because of that??!?!

Again, this regresses back to the "one-drop" rule of you have stated here. Jim Crow's corpse is laying in its grave full of glee right now.

SilverEnergy, I know you love being Black. I know you love the original power that Blacks used to harness (before Black Feminism (circa late 1960s), integration/desegregation, & US social programs for the disadvantaged), but your nuts n' berries-green clovers-and-blue-diamonds spoonie rainbow dream needs to be abolished (no pun intended to slavery).

Why does it need to be abolished?

(1) First, correct thyself despite the parameters of your environment. Hard to do, but very feasible.
(2) Secondly, correct your women by boycotting them, start mixing with virtuous or at least docil non-Black-American women and create bi-racial families from there.
(3) Thirdly, raise your spawn so that they can repeat (1) and (2).

In addendum, this weeds out the degenerate Blacks and might give hope to forming a new community of bi-racial people with at least 20-60 percent Black blood by 2100-2150 AD.

Take some value from how ABC's, Chicanos among other stateside non-Whites/non-Blacks came up/are coming up. Family is the blueprint but it starts with self and those women that realize that already (see no. 1 and 2).

All of my response has been told to Black anti-feminist bloggers online, and they put me on "mute" because my advice was too "out of the box" for them. I shall not name those bloggers for fear of repercussions as I still, to a certain degree, have respect for many of them.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby theprimebait » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:21 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:White men don't want to date anyone darker than they are most of the time.

Even when they get rejected by their own white women over an over again, they still think they are above dating a brown or dark skinned black woman.

The white men who complain on here would never touch a dark skinned black women as these are the women who would actually treat them better than their own white women.

Non-white women in general would treat white men much better than their own white women.

If African American women aren't your thing, you still have attractive black women in latin america, jamaica, the carribean and africa.


Yeah this is pretty true for the most part...I do understand every one has their preferences but at what point to things stop being about preference and more about just plain racism and how it is manifested in popular culture...for example..in Brazil..where black women don't posses the same negative traits a lot of black women in the U.S. have,black women in Brazil are still the least likely demographic to be married or they are more likely to fall in a whole bunch of other negative statistics than white women in the same position are... I have also dated and and had relations in the past with various races of women a lot of them white...people seem to forget that and all ways think i am trying to take an Afro-centrist stance on this....but i feel like a lot of times when this subject comes up they are so fast to use Black American women as an excuse..instead of being honest about why they really don't like black women.

I don't hear things mentioned like social engineering,or racism in the media,the standard of beauty,lack of Black women represented in the media this is especially true for Brazil..and no one seems to be really honest about how they feel about Black characteristics..some dudes(regardless of race) seem to act as if a black women could never validate them no matter how good she is..this is something that is not talked about also this desire to be validated as if you are no body unless you have a blond on your arm..or some say they like black women but the ones they name drop are not even black at all..they are mixed

Now hold off on all the attacks please i am not trying to suggest any body just throw their "preferences" out the window..i am just making observations.


I used those two women as examples because I have tons of pictures stashed on my computer and I didnt want to spam the forum and get banned.I like blue-black african girls especially the wodaabe,I made a article dedicated to beautifull BLACK african women(unmixed)

http://aestheticguide.blogspot.com/2013/05/black-peoplevitamin-kand-attractiveness.html?q=vitamin+k

[url]
http://aestheticguide.blogspot.com/2013 ... eness.html
[/url]


those two models(delianna Urena and annabella carrasco)are dominicanas not afram,btw.

that said I love dark skinned and my best romantic experience ever as with a dark as coal beautifull black girl.I Especially love the dominicanas,Ethiopians,eritrean girls aswell.the ''redbone ''phenotype is actually quiet common outside aframs,especially among dominicans,boricuas and Habeshas.


its also not fair to say such phenotypes are not black,black doesnt exist,its a european classification.the different african phenotypes evolved seperately/there is no''original''type.africans are as diverse as europeans.a angular featured somalian is just as originally black as a West african with broader features.your assesment is west afrocentric.you ignore the vast diversity among african blacks in physichal features and skin colour,hair type and wich evolved seperately,none of wich are''original''/ALL of them are ''original''!

not spamming but here are some LOVELY west african women id marry in a instant(no spam).

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

(see the article link for more)
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby theprimebait » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:36 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:White men don't want to date anyone darker than they are most of the time.

Even when they get rejected by their own white women over an over again, they still think they are above dating a brown or dark skinned black woman.

The white men who complain on here would never touch a dark skinned black women as these are the women who would actually treat them better than their own white women.

Non-white women in general would treat white men much better than their own white women.

If African American women aren't your thing, you still have attractive black women in latin america, jamaica, the carribean and africa.
I've noticed this ALOT.if there isa very kind and down to earth black girl(pretty too)theyll act like shes below average and they will ignore her.its ridiculouis.their loss though.

Ive talked to alot of white guys about such things at school,they all say what you said! they would rather be Incel then date a black woman that will treat them right.wich is a shame,since many black girls here are feminine,sexy as hell and very easy to please(aka low maintenance,don't mean that in a bad way). while the white girls have their noses in the air and are high maintenance.

or they will secretely bang a latina or african hooker but would act like they only date white women out in public. I just dont understand what they ahve against Black women. thats why I asked. because it makes no rational sence. people would forfeit a beautifull girl that will treat them right just because of what society will think of their choice,a society that ensures they are Incel.

its very sad,actually.seeing white guys all over a white girl who uses them as Beta orbiter,while ignoring the black girl that is nice to everyone and down to earth. oh well more for us.

I would be content with a black girl like the above or even a mixed type,as a longterm GF or wife(if shes virgin and from a more traditional afro-culture)and would be proud to walk down the street with them.Id feel very validated.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:44 pm

theprimebait wrote:Image


Especially this picture here, two things:

(1) Some of them would love to go bareback with a lighter-hue man.
(2) They are definitely the altruistic version of the abominable westernized/Western Black women in the U.S. of Gay: in that they have similar phenotypes to how some Black women look in America.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Renata » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:45 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:
Renata wrote:The women in those pics are mixed race, not black. They are part black mixed with other' ... you will find these types in South America; latin america & the caribbean & well africa.


Bah, genetically all humans come from black African DNA, so we are all still related on this planet regardless of how brown or light someone is.

They're still of African descent and their ancestors were black.

And I bet you that they are still treated like "niggas" despite how "mixed" they are.

If that was true, why haven't the African slaves from for 350 yrs ago that served in the cold climates of canima & the andes mountains in Venezuela and other cold places not evolve & turn white. Don't believe everything that you see & read. It may well be the opinion of 1 man. Common sense & logic tells me this was not 100% possible, because we ended up with too many variations/ethnicities even though they all lived in the same type of climates; monsoon or 4 seasons
Last edited by Renata on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:52 pm

theprimebait wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:White men don't want to date anyone darker than they are most of the time.

Even when they get rejected by their own white women over an over again, they still think they are above dating a brown or dark skinned black woman.

The white men who complain on here would never touch a dark skinned black women as these are the women who would actually treat them better than their own white women.

Non-white women in general would treat white men much better than their own white women.

If African American women aren't your thing, you still have attractive black women in latin america, jamaica, the carribean and africa.
I've noticed this ALOT.if there isa very kind and down to earth black girl(pretty too)theyll act like shes below average and they will ignore her.its ridiculouis.their loss though.

Ive talked to alot of white guys about such things at school,they all say what you said! they would rather be Incel then date a black woman that will treat them right.wich is a shame,since many black girls here are feminine,sexy as hell and very easy to please(aka low maintenance,don't mean that in a bad way). while the white girls have their noses in the air and are high maintenance.

or they will secretely bang a latina or african hooker but would act like they only date white women out in public. I just dont understand what they ahve against Black women. thats why I asked. because it makes no rational sence. people would forfeit a beautifull girl that will treat them right just because of what society will think of their choice,a society that ensures they are Incel.

its very sad,actually.seeing white guys all over a white girl who uses them as Beta orbiter,while ignoring the black girl that is nice to everyone and down to earth. oh well more for us.

I would be content with a black girl like the above or even a mixed type,as a longterm GF or wife(if shes virgin and from a more traditional afro-culture)and would be proud to walk down the street with them.Id feel very validated.


Oh where can I f.ucking start? One, you are not looked at as a Black man alas doors and sometimes their legs will open up for you due to that. One point five, they will not treat you with contempt and disdain and contrarily treat Black men as POS's WITH INTENT.
Two, they still mask their STDs by good hygiene and OCD on their own bodies but after five minutes of f.ucking some of them, their "vah j.j." will effervesce a pungent odor.

And four, I don't have any further comment, your honor.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Moretorque » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:53 pm

The problem I have with American black women is most of them are to masculine, loud mouth cursers, and fat as hell. I think some black women are beautiful but they are rare.


In general white men do not touch black women, you can see the rape statistics on this. Black men rape all kinds of white women but white men do not rape black women.

Black Women will KILL YAA!
.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Renata » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:00 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: So in this case, most Black Americans are only as light as light brown due to their Native American ancestry as well.

Black is a combination of Black American and somewhat Native American attributes and some Anglo-Saxon western-European culture/eugenics. No other "Blacks" in the world look like Black people that are solely based out of the U.S. of Gay.

I'm just saying.


Actually back in the day when slaves ran away, indians would return them to the white men for a bounty-$ ... Indians never mixed back then it was frowned upon, they had their customs & traditions to uphold. Any mixed kids back then were the result of rapes or master-slave flings.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Renata wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: So in this case, most Black Americans are only as light as light brown due to their Native American ancestry as well.

Black is a combination of Black American and somewhat Native American attributes and some Anglo-Saxon western-European culture/eugenics. No other "Blacks" in the world look like Black people that are solely based out of the U.S. of Gay.

I'm just saying.


Actually back in the day when slaves ran away, indians would return them to the white men for a bounty-$ ... Indians never mixed back then it was frowned upon, they had their customs & traditions to uphold. Any mixed kids back then were the result of rapes or master-slave flings.


Thanks for being so granular. hahaha
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Moretorque wrote:The problem I have with American black women is most of them are to masculine, loud mouth cursers, and fat as hell. I think some black women are beautiful but they are rare.


In general white men do not touch black women, you can see the rape statistics on this. Black men rape all kinds of white women but white men do not rape black women.

Black Women will KILL YAA!
.


You actually think this, dude? You lost me after the "in general White men do not touch Black women" part. Black men don't rape White women as much as you think. Many White women cry wolf on White men, but very rarely on Black men. And when they do that to Black men, it's because the Black man had not touched them but by merely making a snide remark to the White woman or said something "cra.ss" to her in order to garner her attention as how Black men on average court women of all races.

White men, at an increasing rate, are "cuckolding" Black women in front of either one of their significant other especially the last 5 years in p.orn and off-camera by humiliating them as such. And in actuality, most Black women who fall underneath this umbrella, el-la, hey actually like that being done to them.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby theprimebait » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:59 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:White men don't want to date anyone darker than they are most of the time.

Even when they get rejected by their own white women over an over again, they still think they are above dating a brown or dark skinned black woman.

The white men who complain on here would never touch a dark skinned black women as these are the women who would actually treat them better than their own white women.

Non-white women in general would treat white men much better than their own white women.

If African American women aren't your thing, you still have attractive black women in latin america, jamaica, the carribean and africa.
I've noticed this ALOT.if there isa very kind and down to earth black girl(pretty too)theyll act like shes below average and they will ignore her.its ridiculouis.their loss though.

Ive talked to alot of white guys about such things at school,they all say what you said! they would rather be Incel then date a black woman that will treat them right.wich is a shame,since many black girls here are feminine,sexy as hell and very easy to please(aka low maintenance,don't mean that in a bad way). while the white girls have their noses in the air and are high maintenance.

or they will secretely bang a latina or african hooker but would act like they only date white women out in public. I just dont understand what they ahve against Black women. thats why I asked. because it makes no rational sence. people would forfeit a beautifull girl that will treat them right just because of what society will think of their choice,a society that ensures they are Incel.

its very sad,actually.seeing white guys all over a white girl who uses them as Beta orbiter,while ignoring the black girl that is nice to everyone and down to earth. oh well more for us.

I would be content with a black girl like the above or even a mixed type,as a longterm GF or wife(if shes virgin and from a more traditional afro-culture)and would be proud to walk down the street with them.Id feel very validated.


Oh where can I f.ucking start? One, you are not looked at as a Black man alas doors and sometimes their legs will open up for you due to that. One point five, they will not treat you with contempt and disdain and contrarily treat Black men as POS's WITH INTENT.
Two, they still mask their STDs by good hygiene and OCD on their own bodies but after five minutes of f.ucking some of them, their "vah j.j." will effervesce a pungent odor.

And four, I don't have any further comment, your honor.


I made it clear earlier I'm into foreign black women,not African americans.

I don't know any african americans and don't want to either.FYI,blacks from other countries dont have the Gender feuds and racial complexes of Aframs.they don't care if you date their black sister.because they aren't insecure racial supremacists.


E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The problem I have with American black women is most of them are to masculine, loud mouth cursers, and fat as hell. I think some black women are beautiful but they are rare.


In general white men do not touch black women, you can see the rape statistics on this. Black men rape all kinds of white women but white men do not rape black women.

Black Women will KILL YAA!
.


White men, at an increasing rate, are "cuckolding" Black women in front of either one of their significant other especially the last 5 years in p.orn and off-camera by humiliating them as such. And in actuality, most Black women who fall underneath this umbrella, el-la, hey actually like that being done to them.


Yes,Tom sotomayor talks about that alot.but thats not the case for non-Afram women.you assume aframs=black people.aframs make less than 4 percent of african descended peoples worldwide.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests