Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why Aren't Black females appreciated?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby mguy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:44 pm

insanity wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Theprimebait is a race baiter who was suspended by zboy1 for starting racial crap in the General Discussion a few weeks ago.

He's going to get himself banned eventually....

Blacks probably committed a bad crime against him and now he hates ALL blacks.

Whites were most of the prison population in the 1960s and even now commit most of the crimes in America so this whole crap about how African Americans are so bad when WE have been the MOST influential blacks in the whole world.


To be honest he is just another one of the posters of HA that LOVE to go on and on and on about "race issues"... It´s really boring and not really topic of HA. This is about global dating and not about which race is best and why race XYZ is terrible and race ZYX is best


Race is an important factor when considering global dating. I would not suggest some countries for some posters in this forum. Why would they go to a country when there is a little demand for what they are selling?

Maybe you don't see this as you are white? However, if global dating does not consider race (which is global concept to begin with) then we might as well head to rooshs site and accept the maxims of PUA game. Brushing race topic under the bed does not make it go away and some posters have actively found their current relocation based on socio-racial dynamics of their new target country.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm







Postby Repatriate » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:33 pm

mguy wrote:
insanity wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Theprimebait is a race baiter who was suspended by zboy1 for starting racial crap in the General Discussion a few weeks ago.

He's going to get himself banned eventually....

Blacks probably committed a bad crime against him and now he hates ALL blacks.

Whites were most of the prison population in the 1960s and even now commit most of the crimes in America so this whole crap about how African Americans are so bad when WE have been the MOST influential blacks in the whole world.


To be honest he is just another one of the posters of HA that LOVE to go on and on and on about "race issues"... It´s really boring and not really topic of HA. This is about global dating and not about which race is best and why race XYZ is terrible and race ZYX is best


Race is an important factor when considering global dating. I would not suggest some countries for some posters in this forum. Why would they go to a country when there is a little demand for what they are selling?

Maybe you don't see this as you are white? However, if global dating does not consider race (which is global concept to begin with) then we might as well head to rooshs site and accept the maxims of PUA game. Brushing race topic under the bed does not make it go away and some posters have actively found their current relocation based on socio-racial dynamics of their new target country.


I agree, race is completely relevant when it comes to discussing social relations and determining relative success and failure rate with women abroad. This is one of only a couple forums I can think of where this skeleton is fully out of the closet. In other forums about international travel they try to censor it or downplay it. Even Rooshv is made up of something like 90% white guys who deny race is an issue or are generally antagonistic to the few minorities that post there who aren't black.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby zboy1 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:48 pm

insanity wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Theprimebait is a race baiter who was suspended by zboy1 for starting racial crap in the General Discussion a few weeks ago.

He's going to get himself banned eventually....

Blacks probably committed a bad crime against him and now he hates ALL blacks.

Whites were most of the prison population in the 1960s and even now commit most of the crimes in America so this whole crap about how African Americans are so bad when WE have been the MOST influential blacks in the whole world.


To be honest he is just another one of the posters of HA that LOVE to go on and on and on about "race issues"... It´s really boring and not really topic of HA. This is about global dating and not about which race is best and why race XYZ is terrible and race ZYX is best


Well than, why are you on this forum? And stop complaining. It makes you look pathetic!

Don't like that we're not politically correct here as in other forums? If it bothers you that much, there's literally hundreds of other websites that you can go to for a politically correct coward like you. There's plenty of other MRA/travel forums like this site on the Internet.

And why is it that White guys always get upset when race is a topic of conversation? If you don't like a certain thread, than don't bother to read it! There's plenty of other topics that will fit you better.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Repatriate » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:31 pm

insanity wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Well than, why are you on this forum? And stop complaining. It makes you look pathetic!

Don't like that we're not politically correct here as in other forums? If it bothers you that much, there's literally hundreds of other websites that you can go to for a politically correct coward like you. There's plenty of other MRA/travel forums like this site on the Internet.

And why is it that White guys always get upset when race is a topic of conversation? If you don't like a certain thread, than don't bother to read it! There's plenty of other topics that will fit you better.


Well yes...This forum used to be good. Now it´s full of people crying about being a minority in the US. Ohh black people have it so hard... Ohh asians have it so hard...Ohh latinos have it so hard...Ohh Indians have it so hard. Whats next?? This forum right now is mostly discussing how minorities are disadvantaged in the US. I dont know what this has to do with global dating?

And most of the people that whine about racism in the US will be very surprised when they encounter a really racist society in Asia and Latin America.

Why are you even insulting me? And you are racist to me as well... And you are a moderator here? WTF?? You should ban yourself

Some of us have actually lived abroad for a significant amount of time to be able to judge for ourselves which societies are better or worse. The fact is minorities do have it harder in the U.S. when it comes to dating. It's not even something that should be questioned at this point. If you don't like this forum go to lonelyplanet forums "thorntree" and post on there. It's full of positive thinking white liberals who have a rose tinted picture about the world.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby marklambo » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:28 am

Unfortunately in the US, there aren't very much of high quality black women. Here's what you would most often see. I have yet to meet a classy + hot black girl. I'm not saying they don't exist, just saying they are extremely rare to find.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWm6bKn8BNQ[/youtube]
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:35 am

Why is it that threads about black women seem to become the longest? Remember that other thread "Just say NO to Black women"? That was one of the longest threads ever. Why are black women such an interesting topic?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23570
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:53 am

Winston why don't you find yourself a nice black woman? Maybe she'll set you straight on life's course.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:29 am

marklambo wrote:Unfortunately in the US, there aren't very much of high quality black women. Here's what you would most often see. I have yet to meet a classy + hot black girl. I'm not saying they don't exist, just saying they are extremely rare to find.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWm6bKn8BNQ[/youtube]


High quality black women are mainly in Atlanta, NYC, Chicago and LA. That's where you find the prettiest black women as well.

You would also need to go to black college campuses and find the brightest black women.

They're very hard to get with though.

Black girls who go to mixed raced colleges like to study Business.

Like we've said on here before, the best black women are in Latin America and Africa as they have the best attitudes.

European black women might also be a little bit better but I can't guarantee you that.

I met a cool black French chick 7 years ago and she was cool as hell.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:56 am

SilverEnergy wrote:
marklambo wrote:Unfortunately in the US, there aren't very much of high quality black women. Here's what you would most often see. I have yet to meet a classy + hot black girl. I'm not saying they don't exist, just saying they are extremely rare to find.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWm6bKn8BNQ[/youtube]


High quality black women are mainly in Atlanta, NYC, Chicago and LA. That's where you find the prettiest black women as well.

You would also need to go to black college campuses and find the brightest black women.

They're very hard to get with though.

Black girls who go to mixed raced colleges like to study Business.

Like we've said on here before, the best black women are in Latin America and Africa as they have the best attitudes.

European black women might also be a little bit better but I can't guarantee you that.

I met a cool black French chick 7 years ago and she was cool as hell.


You said Chicago?!? I just came from there early June, and most of those Black women are narcissistic, boisterous, sloppy and/or obese, and weaved-out.
Chicana (stateside of Mexican ancestry) women in Chicago are following suit except for the weave phenomenon.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby aozora13 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:45 pm

I agree with E, it is the same on the east coast too. In the capital, you have some intelligent, attractive women but they are narcissistic, materialistic and they really are bad to date or want something better. I have met a 'few' decent black women who are well-mannered (actually decent weight (average|thin) who went to excellent US universities and actually are doing well for themselves.

However, most are not with black guys.

Unfortunately, the Youtube clip is correct in that most black women outside of a select few exhibit this behavior. I have witnessed it many times in public and in nice areas too. Also, the fact that it is difficult (if you are looking) to find a healthy (average; skinny) black woman who should not be a white padded room.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:27 am

aozora13 wrote:I agree with E, it is the same on the east coast too. In the capital, you have some intelligent, attractive women but they are narcissistic, materialistic and they really are bad to date or want something better. I have met a 'few' decent black women who are well-mannered (actually decent weight (average|thin) who went to excellent US universities and actually are doing well for themselves.

However, most are not with black guys.

Unfortunately, the Youtube clip is correct in that most black women outside of a select few exhibit this behavior. I have witnessed it many times in public and in nice areas too. Also, the fact that it is difficult (if you are looking) to find a healthy (average; skinny) black woman who should not be a white padded room.


So you're telling me that most black women jump over counters at McDonalds?

Untrue.

You guys are stereotyping every single black woman in America.

Most black women don't try to fight employees at McDonalds.

Besides, why do you guys care anyways???

You guys are into white chicks mainly and it doesn't seem to be working out for you anyways.

Why complain and whine about African American women in the U.S.???

Just go overseas and get a better quality black women which you're not because most of you think you're above dark skinned women.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:30 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
marklambo wrote:Unfortunately in the US, there aren't very much of high quality black women. Here's what you would most often see. I have yet to meet a classy + hot black girl. I'm not saying they don't exist, just saying they are extremely rare to find.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWm6bKn8BNQ[/youtube]


High quality black women are mainly in Atlanta, NYC, Chicago and LA. That's where you find the prettiest black women as well.

You would also need to go to black college campuses and find the brightest black women.

They're very hard to get with though.

Black girls who go to mixed raced colleges like to study Business.

Like we've said on here before, the best black women are in Latin America and Africa as they have the best attitudes.

European black women might also be a little bit better but I can't guarantee you that.

I met a cool black French chick 7 years ago and she was cool as hell.


You said Chicago?!? I just came from there early June, and most of those Black women are narcissistic, boisterous, sloppy and/or obese, and weaved-out.
Chicana (stateside of Mexican ancestry) women in Chicago are following suit except for the weave phenomenon.


There are obese, ghetto black women in every city, I was only commenting that at least in Chicago you will see at least a certain amount who are NOT like that.

There are still many black women in America who would kill to go out with a non-black guy and treat him better than a black man.

Sistas hate the brothas in America as there is a civil war between black men and black women.

Non-black men, use this to your advantage!
Last edited by SilverEnergy on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:32 am

marklambo wrote:Unfortunately in the US, there aren't very much of high quality black women. Here's what you would most often see. I have yet to meet a classy + hot black girl. I'm not saying they don't exist, just saying they are extremely rare to find.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWm6bKn8BNQ[/youtube]


Spoken by a guy whose preference is white women.

If it's rare to find, why not go overseas and find a cool black chick in a non-feminist country?

There is a growing number of classy sistas who are getting more and more attracted to Asian dudes.

But you aren't really attracted to black women, so why do you care?
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:39 am

Good grief, here is a black sista from the states who LOVES Asian men.

She is famous on youtube for her work as an English teacher in South Korea. A beautiful, class sista who isn't overweight.

You have a lot of these lonely black women who like Asian dudes.

There are a nice amount of videos on youtube of black women who are teaching English in South Korea who are having a hard time getting the attention of the South Korea men.

If you want to meet classy sistas, you CAN find them....it's not impossible.

If you see too many ghetto black women, WHAT ARE YOU DOING to meet more respectable black women.

All you dudes only want white women.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhPxQ4MrK-4[/youtube]
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:31 am

Hey SilverEnergy, that's CharlyCheer! I'm subscribed to her videos and often post some of them on this forum. She's a like-minded traveler and is a Black American women open to new experiences. She teaches English in Mexico and South Korea. I think she's had several Asian boyfriends in her life...

Winston has tried to get her to post on the Ladies forum, but so far...no luck. She's great and I would love to date someone like her, while overseas.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests