Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why Aren't Black females appreciated?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kai1275 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:45 pm

Renata wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: So in this case, most Black Americans are only as light as light brown due to their Native American ancestry as well.

Black is a combination of Black American and somewhat Native American attributes and some Anglo-Saxon western-European culture/eugenics. No other "Blacks" in the world look like Black people that are solely based out of the U.S. of Gay.

I'm just saying.


Actually back in the day when slaves ran away, indians would return them to the white men for a bounty-$ ... Indians never mixed back then it was frowned upon, they had their customs & traditions to uphold. Any mixed kids back then were the result of rapes or master-slave flings.


WRONG! I have two great-grandparents that were either half or 3/4 Native American. They were mixed due to marriages between Native American men/women and black men/women. Originally they were all from Kansas or Oklahoma. Later they moved to Louisiana, a mecca for mixed people back then, and still today. Many Native Americans mixed with either whites or blacks. I personally have met too many people mixed with Native American ancestry. I have met "black people" that have Indian Reservation ID cards. If you lived in the South parts of the US for a while, you would eventually find many people yourself that are mixed like that and sometimes you can tell by looking at them. You can tell by looking at most of my family members because of our noses and cheekbones.

My wife's grandfather thought I was a native american when they showed him a picture of me, and he is an 80 year old who never been outside China before.

The reason why you can find Native mixed people here is because some whites thought they were as low as niggers, but some whites thought they were okay. Also each tribe did things differently and had different values and views. Black men marrying Native Americans is more common than you think too. You can find plenty of what looks like a white guy, but yet his nose and darker skin tone, give it away. If you ask him if he or she is Italian, and they say no, then you should ask them if they have Native American ancestry, then they usually will tell you about their family mixed history. Some of those Harley bike riding men have Native mixed heritage too. Some white and black men married Native American women because of the same reasons some of us are getting wives outside America.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm







Postby theprimebait » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Renata wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Renata wrote:The women in those pics are mixed race, not black. They are part black mixed with other' ... you will find these types in South America; latin america & the caribbean & well africa.


Bah, genetically all humans come from black African DNA, so we are all still related on this planet regardless of how brown or light someone is.

They're still of African descent and their ancestors were black.

And I bet you that they are still treated like "niggas" despite how "mixed" they are.

If that was true, why haven't the African slaves from for 350 yrs ago that served in the cold climates of canima & the andes mountains in Venezuela and other cold places not evolve & turn white. Don't believe everything that you see & read. It may well be the opinion of 1 man. Common sense & logic tells me this was not 100% possible, because we ended up with too many variations/ethnicities even though they all lived in the same type of climates; monsoon or 4 seasons


Modern homo sapiens evolved in different continents.at the time that austropelithicus migrated out of Africa,it was 2 million years ago,wich means there weren't any humans around.

meaning no blacks around.Homo Sapiens are only 200,000 Years old,and African blacks are only 30,000 Years,having evolved from Pygmie man and a Homo -Erectus-homo sapien mixture.the oldest people in Africa are the Khoisan who are related more to southeasta sians and europeans than they are to Blacks.

whereas paleo-mongoloids evolved in Siberia and seperated from Caucasoids,the original homosapiens are said to be Brown skinned not black. Northeast asians with their lighter skin and eyefolds are actually descendants of darker paleo mongoloids wich had brown skin,almond eyes and evolved light skin and eyefolds during the Ice age.the real asians are actually native amerians and Malayo-peoples.

anyway,humans didn't come from blacks. Neanderthals were always light skinned,blonde and redhair,and Homo erectus was black skinned but had angular features. so when homosapien and neanderthal mix we get the european aka Cro-Magnon.

when homo Sapien and Homo erectus mix we get african blacks. both got their skin colour from those respective non homosapien sapien admixtures. the original Homo sapien sapien was brown skinned and looked similar to Paleo-mongoloid peoples.

Study people,don't Just believe a claim without anthropological evidence.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby kai1275 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:55 pm

kai1275 wrote:
Renata wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: So in this case, most Black Americans are only as light as light brown due to their Native American ancestry as well.

Black is a combination of Black American and somewhat Native American attributes and some Anglo-Saxon western-European culture/eugenics. No other "Blacks" in the world look like Black people that are solely based out of the U.S. of Gay.

I'm just saying.


Actually back in the day when slaves ran away, indians would return them to the white men for a bounty-$ ... Indians never mixed back then it was frowned upon, they had their customs & traditions to uphold. Any mixed kids back then were the result of rapes or master-slave flings.


WRONG! I have two great-grandparents that were either half or 3/4 Native American. They were mixed due to marriages between Native American men/women and black men/women. Originally they were all from Kansas or Oklahoma. Later they moved to Louisiana, a mecca for mixed people back then, and still today. Many Native Americans mixed with either whites or blacks. I personally have met too many people mixed with Native American ancestry. I have met "black people" that have Indian Reservation ID cards. If you lived in the South parts of the US for a while, you would eventually find many people yourself that are mixed like that and sometimes you can tell by looking at them. You can tell by looking at most of my family members because of our noses and cheekbones.

My wife's grandfather thought I was a native american when they showed him a picture of me, and he is an 80 year old who never been outside China before.

The reason why you can find Native mixed people here is because some whites thought they were as low as niggers, but some whites thought they were okay. Also each tribe did things differently and had different values and views. Black men marrying Native Americans is more common than you think too. You can find plenty of what looks like a white guy, but yet his nose and darker skin tone, give it away. If you ask him if he or she is Italian, and they say no, then you should ask them if they have Native American ancestry, then they usually will tell you about their family mixed history. Some of those Harley bike riding men have Native mixed heritage too. Some white and black men married Native American women because of the same reasons some of us are getting wives outside America.


Also most black americans are lighter brown due to mostly rape-mixing from white (anglo) men predominately, not Native Americans.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby theprimebait » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:56 pm

kai1275 wrote:
Renata wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: So in this case, most Black Americans are only as light as light brown due to their Native American ancestry as well.

Black is a combination of Black American and somewhat Native American attributes and some Anglo-Saxon western-European culture/eugenics. No other "Blacks" in the world look like Black people that are solely based out of the U.S. of Gay.

I'm just saying.


Actually back in the day when slaves ran away, indians would return them to the white men for a bounty-$ ... Indians never mixed back then it was frowned upon, they had their customs & traditions to uphold. Any mixed kids back then were the result of rapes or master-slave flings.


WRONG! I have two great-grandparents that were either half or 3/4 Native American. They were mixed due to marriages between Native American men/women and black men/women. Originally they were all from Kansas or Oklahoma. Later they moved to Louisiana, a mecca for mixed people back then, and still today. Many Native Americans mixed with either whites or blacks. I personally have met too many people mixed with Native American ancestry. I have met "black people" that have Indian Reservation ID cards. If you lived in the South parts of the US for a while, you would eventually find many people yourself that are mixed like that and sometimes you can tell by looking at them. You can tell by looking at most of my family members because of our noses and cheekbones.

My wife's grandfather thought I was a native american when they showed him a picture of me, and he is an 80 year old who never been outside China before.

The reason why you can find Native mixed people here is because some whites thought they were as low as niggers, but some whites thought they were okay. Also each tribe did things differently and had different values and views. Black men marrying Native Americans is more common than you think too. You can find plenty of what looks like a white guy, but yet his nose and darker skin tone, give it away. If you ask him if he or she is Italian, and they say no, then you should ask them if they have Native American ancestry, then they usually will tell you about their family mixed history. Some of those Harley bike riding men have Native mixed heritage too. Some white and black men married Native American women because of the same reasons some of us are getting wives outside America.


at my Middle school in america(I had lived there for a While,don't live in america anymore,though ),many of the black girls were like 1/4 Cherokee,chickasaw,Choctaw,or Blackfoot. Native men married black women and native women married black men.in alot of cases black slaves would run away to native american settlements and the native americans would accept them as one of their own. same with white criminals that escaped prison.

Native americans had a code similar to Pashtuns,where if someone seeks refuge among your tribe,you accept them.Whites misused their hospitality just like they do with Pashtuns today.

e and meaning.
It is the way of the Pathans. We have melmestia, being a good host, nanawatai, giving asylum, and badal, vengeance. Pashtuns live by these things.[14]
—Abdur, A character in Morgen's War

Melmastia, or hospitality, is the requirement Pashtunwali places on all its tribesmen towards others, whether they are strangers or members of one's own tribe. Melmastia requires hospitality and profound respect to be shown all visitors, regardless of distinctions of race, religion, national affiliation as well as economic status and doing so without any hope of remuneration or favour. Pashtuns will go to great extents to show their hospitality.[1][2][3]
Elphinstone in 1815 observed: "The most remarkable characteristic of the Afghans is their hospitality. The practice of this virtue is so much a point of national honor, that their reproach to an inhospitable man is that he has no Pushtunwali". (Elphinston 1969: 226).
Hospitality to strangers is an obligation and is offered free, without expecting any reciprocity. But hospitality to one's kinsmen or tribesmen puts the recipient under reciprocal obligation, accompanied by the "fear that he will not be in the position to return it adequately when the occasion demands". (Spain 1962: 64).


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtunwali

whereas whites would enslave non-whites that sought refuge among them.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:29 pm

theprimebait wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:White men don't want to date anyone darker than they are most of the time.

Even when they get rejected by their own white women over an over again, they still think they are above dating a brown or dark skinned black woman.

The white men who complain on here would never touch a dark skinned black women as these are the women who would actually treat them better than their own white women.

Non-white women in general would treat white men much better than their own white women.

If African American women aren't your thing, you still have attractive black women in latin america, jamaica, the carribean and africa.
I've noticed this ALOT.if there isa very kind and down to earth black girl(pretty too)theyll act like shes below average and they will ignore her.its ridiculouis.their loss though.

Ive talked to alot of white guys about such things at school,they all say what you said! they would rather be Incel then date a black woman that will treat them right.wich is a shame,since many black girls here are feminine,sexy as hell and very easy to please(aka low maintenance,don't mean that in a bad way). while the white girls have their noses in the air and are high maintenance.

or they will secretely bang a latina or african hooker but would act like they only date white women out in public. I just dont understand what they ahve against Black women. thats why I asked. because it makes no rational sence. people would forfeit a beautifull girl that will treat them right just because of what society will think of their choice,a society that ensures they are Incel.

its very sad,actually.seeing white guys all over a white girl who uses them as Beta orbiter,while ignoring the black girl that is nice to everyone and down to earth. oh well more for us.

I would be content with a black girl like the above or even a mixed type,as a longterm GF or wife(if shes virgin and from a more traditional afro-culture)and would be proud to walk down the street with them.Id feel very validated.


Oh where can I f.ucking start? One, you are not looked at as a Black man alas doors and sometimes their legs will open up for you due to that. One point five, they will not treat you with contempt and disdain and contrarily treat Black men as POS's WITH INTENT.
Two, they still mask their STDs by good hygiene and OCD on their own bodies but after five minutes of f.ucking some of them, their "vah j.j." will effervesce a pungent odor.

And four, I don't have any further comment, your honor.


I made it clear earlier I'm into foreign black women,not African americans.

I don't know any african americans and don't want to either.FYI,blacks from other countries dont have the Gender feuds and racial complexes of Aframs.they don't care if you date their black sister.because they aren't insecure racial supremacists.


E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The problem I have with American black women is most of them are to masculine, loud mouth cursers, and fat as hell. I think some black women are beautiful but they are rare.


In general white men do not touch black women, you can see the rape statistics on this. Black men rape all kinds of white women but white men do not rape black women.

Black Women will KILL YAA!
.


White men, at an increasing rate, are "cuckolding" Black women in front of either one of their significant other especially the last 5 years in p.orn and off-camera by humiliating them as such. And in actuality, most Black women who fall underneath this umbrella, el-la, hey actually like that being done to them.


Yes,Tom sotomayor talks about that alot.but thats not the case for non-Afram women.you assume aframs=black people.aframs make less than 4 percent of african descended peoples worldwide.


Yes, I have read that you said that. I just wanted to make sure per my rebuttal here. Well, we think alike, guy, when it comes to the foreign mami's.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Renata » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:06 am

theprimebait thanks for the history piece

Kai & E Irizarry have you ever done DNA testing to trace your ancestry. Lots of americans think they are part native but they're really part white.
I'm mixed race too; most likely Spanish Venezuelan & East indian (india) I'm 100% sure of my father's side ancestry but not sure about my mother's side as most Venes tend to be mixed.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby SilverEnergy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:36 am

Renata wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Renata wrote:The women in those pics are mixed race, not black. They are part black mixed with other' ... you will find these types in South America; latin america & the caribbean & well africa.


Bah, genetically all humans come from black African DNA, so we are all still related on this planet regardless of how brown or light someone is.

They're still of African descent and their ancestors were black.

And I bet you that they are still treated like "niggas" despite how "mixed" they are.

If that was true, why haven't the African slaves from for 350 yrs ago that served in the cold climates of canima & the andes mountains in Venezuela and other cold places not evolve & turn white. Don't believe everything that you see & read. It may well be the opinion of 1 man. Common sense & logic tells me this was not 100% possible, because we ended up with too many variations/ethnicities even though they all lived in the same type of climates; monsoon or 4 seasons


I see that you have absorbed racist doctrine.

The jet black skin shade is the only skin shade that can produce brown and white skin.

White and brown people can genetically from a black African but it's impossible to get a jet black person from a person who is white or brown.

Two jet black parents can have a white albino child, 2 white people or 2 brown people cannot have a jet black child.

Every Y chromosome in every living human being goes back to black Africa.

The fact that blacks have the most melanin in their skin, which is found throughout the universe and in nature, meaning that blacks are made directly from God's earth.

First Man Was Black: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5eKjqni0W8

I encourage you and everyone else here to watch Tariq Nasheed's documentary "Hidden Colors 1& 2".

You will NEVER look at life the same again and you'll stop posting that ignorant garbage you just posted.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:42 am

Regarding Native Americans, some of them did mix in with African Americans during slavery.

I think it was the Seminole Native Americans who would rescue black slaves from the whites under the condition that they would mate with their Native American women.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby Dark_Sol » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:40 am

Ah seeing those pictures with those cute gals reminds me of Ethiopia. There is a lot cute gals there, just remembering them brings a smile to my face. A lot of them are innocent, like giggling school girls. In the second set of pictures that is posted. The second one down(Red tattoo on face) reminds me of a lot of girls looking that cute. Kinda makes me want to go back.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:13 am
Location: Colorado

Postby kai1275 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Renata wrote:theprimebait thanks for the history piece

Kai & E Irizarry have you ever done DNA testing to trace your ancestry. Lots of americans think they are part native but they're really part white.
I'm mixed race too; most likely Spanish Venezuelan & East indian (india) I'm 100% sure of my father's side ancestry but not sure about my mother's side as most Venes tend to be mixed.


DNA testing? No I have no need for that. Our family has the documentation for everything on the native american side (my father's side). We have relatives, with naturally straight jet black hair, that tie their hair down their back in a braid. It's not that hard to see.....Some of them can sit on their hair.

I am white mixed too, but that is on my mother's side. They are Italian mixed, but not like the concentration of Native on my father's side. Also what proof or information can you offer to validate a claim like that? Silver and other have even provided details on black and Native mixing. Why are you so persistent to deny any mixing occurred while there is a vast amount of evidence that can be found?
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:34 am

Renata wrote:theprimebait thanks for the history piece

Kai & E Irizarry have you ever done DNA testing to trace your ancestry. Lots of americans think they are part native but they're really part white.
I'm mixed race too; most likely Spanish Venezuelan & East indian (india) I'm 100% sure of my father's side ancestry but not sure about my mother's side as most Venes tend to be mixed.


Yes. I trace my DNA back to Brazil, Germany, Ireland, and Aruba. About Kai? You would have to ask/PM him.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby mguy » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:15 pm

I would date a Black chick and i'm Asian.

Actually there's a group fro Black Females Asian Males dating.

I would only consider a Black girl if she is petite. So that rules out most of the black girls in the USA.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Postby kai1275 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:41 pm

mguy wrote:I would date a Black chick and i'm Asian.

Actually there's a group fro Black Females Asian Males dating.

I would only consider a Black girl if she is petite. So that rules out most of the black girls in the USA.


There are plenty of them, at least in the South. You just have too much competition among other decent black men for them. It's not something worth spending inordinate amounts of time searching for, because even they know they are hot stuff and rare. Often times they tend to be too young for my tastes too. Louisiana has plenty of them too. The only older ones that look like that are overachieving Michelle Obama types, and yeah....even I can hardly find those types. Those are more common in Atlanta, but they are higher maintenance and the competition is toooo steep for those. I found several lawyers like this over the years. They are soooo hot and impressive, but most of them get shackled up very quickly by semi-wealthy to very wealthy men.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby kai1275 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Another problem is height. Black women compared to all other AW care too much about height. So those thin Michelle Obama like types are usually 5'8 and taller, usually 5'10+. They always pick the taller men. That is alot of the reason why I could not find a compatible black woman here. I am just not tall enough compared to your average black person.

So even if you are Asian and nice, you still better have decent height on you for most of those.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:21 pm

kai1275 wrote:Another problem is height. Black women compared to all other AW care too much about height. So those thin Michelle Obama like types are usually 5'8 and taller, usually 5'10+. They always pick the taller men. That is alot of the reason why I could not find a compatible black woman here. I am just not tall enough compared to your average black person.

So even if you are Asian and nice, you still better have decent height on you for most of those.


Even American Black women that are statuesque have good p.ussy. I rather have a tall woman to smash, thrash, (and trash if she gets on my nerves)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests