Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why Aren't Black females appreciated?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby RedMenace » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:40 pm

These pictures are all bullshit. Your average(> 80% of black women) look nothing like that. The "black" women on these pictures wear contacts and weave or wigs. Few are interracial so these features may be natural. Your average black woman hates herself. She probably takes anti-depressant and regularly wished she wasn't born. Your average black woman's life goal is to have white skin and marry a white man(good or bad).

They only settle for black men when they realise how unrealistic these dreams are. They are viewed as sex objects that you bend over, pull pants aside and penetrate. Once done tell her to gtfoh. This is why most of the pictures of black women is of their backside because that's the only way they can attract men. Once you either get over their ass or smell it, you realise how empty they are. They are the worst bearer of children. This is validated by looking at the prison population and single black mothers. You will see a clear correlation. Black women raise criminals. This is why I turn my attention to asian women specifically Chinese women because they may have their issues, but they are undeniably very good mothers. Their children don't are likely to be successful. They are supportive of their husband and don't look like f***ing men when they are not wearing their wigs. Oh wait most don't need wigs because they developed ways to take care of their hair. A mother who hates herself will raise children that hate themselves. I could go on and on but what makes black women unsuitable wives is their argumentative attitude when they are in the wrong. They would rather cuss you out than listen to your criticism. Just look on youtube for evidence of their dysfunctional behaviour and bad parenting.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:49 pm

RedMenace wrote:These pictures are all bullshit. Your average(> 80% of black women) look nothing like that. The "black" women on these pictures wear contacts and weave or wigs. Few are interracial so these features may be natural. Your average black woman hates herself. She probably takes anti-depressant and regularly wished she wasn't born. Your average black woman's life goal is to have white skin and marry a white man(good or bad).

They only settle for black men when they realise how unrealistic these dreams are. They are viewed as sex objects that you bend over, pull pants aside and penetrate. Once done tell her to gtfoh. This is why most of the pictures of black women is of their backside because that's the only way they can attract men. Once you either get over their a** or smell it, you realise how empty they are. They are the worst bearer of children. This is validated by looking at the prison population and single black mothers. You will see a clear correlation. Black women raise criminals. This is why I turn my attention to asian women specifically Chinese women because they may have their issues, but they are undeniably very good mothers. Their children don't are likely to be successful. They are supportive of their husband and don't look like f***ing men when they are not wearing their wigs. Oh wait most don't need wigs because they developed ways to take care of their hair. A mother who hates herself will raise children that hate themselves. I could go on and on but what makes black women unsuitable wives is their argumentative attitude when they are in the wrong. They would rather cuss you out than listen to your criticism. Just look on youtube for evidence of their dysfunctional behaviour and bad parenting.

When I read a scathing post like this that mentions weaves, and single motherhood, and pathological behavior, I wince and think to myself.......

"He's right!"
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby theprimebait » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:18 pm

RedMenace wrote:These pictures are all bullshit. Your average(> 80% of black women) look nothing like that. The "black" women on these pictures wear contacts and weave or wigs. Few are interracial so these features may be natural. Your average black woman hates herself. She probably takes anti-depressant and regularly wished she wasn't born. Your average black woman's life goal is to have white skin and marry a white man(good or bad).

They only settle for black men when they realise how unrealistic these dreams are. They are viewed as sex objects that you bend over, pull pants aside and penetrate. Once done tell her to gtfoh. This is why most of the pictures of black women is of their backside because that's the only way they can attract men. Once you either get over their a** or smell it, you realise how empty they are. They are the worst bearer of children. This is validated by looking at the prison population and single black mothers. You will see a clear correlation. Black women raise criminals. This is why I turn my attention to asian women specifically Chinese women because they may have their issues, but they are undeniably very good mothers. Their children don't are likely to be successful. They are supportive of their husband and don't look like f***ing men when they are not wearing their wigs. Oh wait most don't need wigs because they developed ways to take care of their hair. A mother who hates herself will raise children that hate themselves. I could go on and on but what makes black women unsuitable wives is their argumentative attitude when they are in the wrong. They would rather cuss you out than listen to your criticism. Just look on youtube for evidence of their dysfunctional behaviour and bad parenting.

but this applies to African american women.who Ive said this post doesnt apply to.

not the the Mulattas of Dominican republic,Brazil,panama,Colombia,or Eastern Africa.their hair is naturally curly/wavy not nappy and they don't at all look like men. Granted a dark skinned woman who is of West african descent does look like a man,but a Mulatta doesn't and a East african woman's phenotype is too soft and refined to look like a caveman brute like many women of pure West african descent.

as for their behaviour,afro latinas and east african women have the most submissive and feminine behaviours Ive ever encountered.

They are very Christian and raise well mannered Children.Heck,even West africans from africa itself raise well mannered children that are successfull.

all that weave, criminality and bitchiness is a African american phenomenon.

insanity wrote:I think the problem is that most Black woman are not really good looking and a lot of them are also kind of overwhelming with their behavior.

An average Asian girl looks much better than an average Black woman. That being said, the top 1% of black woman beats woman of any race easily.

I agree that Black women outside the US have better attitudes...If I look at American women (regardless of the race) their behavior and attitudes make even the prettiest looking ones not attractive to me.

See for me,I'm not attracted to Asian women at all unless they have a bit of colour to them and are the top 10 % among them,Tibetans are an exception,I find them very attractive.My ideal asian woman looks like this in terms of facial structure(Adult Actress named tolly crystal)

I notice only Tibetans have this ''type''on average.

I also disagree that the average black woman is unattractive. its all contextual.in america most black women are dogshit inside and out,whereas in Ethiopia and Eritrea,dominican republic youll only see prime quality girls both inside and out.

its relative. Just like I'm sure women from one asian nation are more attractive on average than women of another one.

SilverEnergy wrote:
insanity wrote:
Now I do agree that a black woman who is a "dime" can't be beat by any race of woman in terms of looks.

yup :D
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:25 pm

theprimebait wrote:

but this applies to African american women.who Ive said this post doesnt apply to.

not the the Mulattas of Dominican republic,Brazil,panama,Colombia,or Eastern Africa.their hair is naturally curly/wavy not nappy and they don't at all look like men. Granted a dark skinned woman who is of West african descent does look like a man,but a Mulatta doesn't and a East african woman's phenotype is too soft and refined to look like a caveman brute like many women of pure West african descent.

as for their behaviour,afro latinas and east african women have the most submissive and feminine behaviours Ive ever encountered.

They are very Christian and raise well mannered Children.Heck,even West africans from africa itself raise well mannered children that are successfull.

all that weave,criminality and bitchiness is a African american phenemnon.

insanity wrote:I think the problem is that most Black woman are not really good looking and a lot of them are also kind of overwhelming with their behavior.

An average Asian girl looks much better than an average Black woman. That being said, the top 1% of black woman beats woman of any race easily.

I agree that Black women outside the US have better attitudes...If I look at American women (regardless of the race) their behavior and attitudes make even the prettiest looking ones not attractive to me.

I also disagree that the average black woman is unattractive. its all contextual.in america most black women are dogshit inside and out,whereas in Ethiopia and Eritrea,dominican republic youll only see prime quality girls both inside and out.

its relative. Just like I'm sure women from one asian nation are more attractive on average than women of another one.

SilverEnergy wrote:
insanity wrote:
Now I do agree that a black woman who is a "dime" can't be beat by any race of woman in terms of looks.

yup :D

I agree with you bro i saw nothing at all wrong with the black women in the pics you just showed..and the behavior described is indeed behavior more prevalent among AFRICAN AMERICAN..OK AMERICAN women..I live in Latin America..it is not just the mulattoes that are good looking there are plenty of black women in Brazil that are Black(not mulatto)wear their natural hair,are feminine and treat men with respect and have skills to bring to the table like knowing how to cook,create things and care for their family...you can probably find these women in Africa also.But some black men seem to want other black men to disassociate themselves from any thing BLACK or embracing other black people abroad!and if you don't they withdraw their respect and friendship from you..which i think is just totally bazaar...and racist.

They use black American women who are the smallest minority of black women on earth as an excuse..these dudes don't care about Black women in Africa...or D.R. and Brazil they just don't..they prefer non-Black women ..which is totally fine..i have dated plenty of white females..and one Asian women in my past,i just did not like the racist bullshit i had to put up with from a lot of white women just to be with them...but the thing i see is that some of these men talk like they are KKK members with the way they talk about black women.you would think these dudes are not even black,yet they accuse black women of self hate..kinda weird ain't it? They accuse black women of wanting to date white men..but most of us black men are the ones trying to inter racially date..kinda weird ain't it?This thread was just a waist of time in my opinion..because most people are going to be down with what you are talking about..it is safe to say most guys on here are not checking for black women even abroad.....even though in Brazil i have seen some of the most beautiful black women i have ever seen...and probably will eve see in the future..which leads me to the question as to why black women are even talked about so much on this thread by dudes who don't even care about Black women..kinda weird ain't it?Look.. if you want white women..focus on that..you trying to go to Asia..focus on that..all this negative thought can't possibly be healthy ...what sane persons focus on what they don't want???Does not make any sense at all...or may be it is just me.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby mguy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:39 pm

I like it. It's like you're taking it a step further. Instead of criticizing the community you go one step further and criticize those who are criticizing the community. Of course, you are living abroad so your post will carry more weight here.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:58 pm

So only light and brown skinned black woman are attractive?

Funny, the dark skinned black women below would treat you white dudes much better than your own white women.

There are dark skinned black women with nice hair and excellent bodies.

There are also light skinned and brown skinned black women who are unattractive.

If anyone thinks these dark skinned black woman are unattractive, you're gay.

"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Here are some more incredibably beautiful DARK SKINNED black women who look as good and better than any light or brown skinned black woman.

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby insanity » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:14 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:So only light and brown skinned black woman are attractive?

Funny, the dark skinned black women below would treat you white dudes much better than your own white women.

Are you talking about the pictures I have posted here?

Many of the girls in these pictures are fairly dark... Some of them have very light skin too but what´s the problem about it?

If you look at the girl in the first picture I have posted... This is probably the skin color I like the most on black women. It´s just a matter of preferences as I said before. Not sure why you react so bad to it...
Last edited by insanity on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
insanity
Freshman Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:14 pm

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:16 pm

insanity wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:So only light and brown skinned black woman are attractive?

Are you talking about the pictures I have posted here?

Many of the girls in these pictures are fairly dark... Some of them have very light skin too but what´s the problem about it?

None at all, the pictures you posted are excellent.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:24 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
mguy wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Another problem is height. Black women compared to all other AW care too much about height. So those thin Michelle Obama like types are usually 5'8 and taller, usually 5'10+. They always pick the taller men. That is alot of the reason why I could not find a compatible black woman here. I am just not tall enough compared to your average black person.

So even if you are Asian and nice, you still better have decent height on you for most of those.

I'm taller than most black girls at 6'0. I think most black girls are at 5'7. I think I can get a decent black chick, but like one poster said, im not romantically attracted to them.

Now Alicia keys.. (i know shes mixed!).. i think shes one of the prettiest girls out there. I was hoping girls in Brazil look like Alicia Keys since there are mulattos from the racial mixing.. Sk8board or anyone?

Dude, in Rio De Janeiro, there is a very high rate of beautiful women. Unlike in America where you see a few pretty women out of 50, over there in Brazil you will see those brown skinned mixed looking hip hop video looking model chicks everywhere.

I think that Rio de Janiero might have the highest percentage of pretty women in the world.

Women in Brazil look better than Alicia Keys.
Saying that all women in Brazil look better than Alicia Keys is really pushing it..have you been to Brazil? Yeah you got more good looking women in Brazil than in the U.S. but you still have to have a mouth peace (to know how to talk)and some money will help...but believe me Brazil has its fair share of not so attractive women...now if you are white in Rio you will for sure clean house.If you are black,speaking Portuguese and having money or the appearance of status is a must..they don't know your American especially if you are black.Brazilian women are still hypergamous

I didn't say that all women in Brazil look better than Alicia Keys.

I wasn't really commenting on the desirability of black men in Brazil.

To me, as a whole they look better than Alicia Keys who has gone down in terms of looks as she has aged.

I'm not that hung up on Alicia Keys like a lot of guys are.

I prefer Lauren London over Alicia Keys for those who know about the hip hop world.

I've seen regular looking women in America who look better than Alicia Keys.

Paula Patton > Lauren London. You been pwned jajajajaa lol
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby theprimebait » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm

I agree with you bro i saw nothing at all wrong with the black women in the pics you just showed..and the behavior described is indeed behavior more prevalent among AFRICAN AMERICAN..OK AMERICAN women..I live in Latin America..it is not just the mulattoes that are good looking there are plenty of black women in Brazil that are Black(not mulatto)wear their natural hair,are feminine and treat men with respect and have skills to bring to the table like knowing how to cook,create things and care for their family...you can probably find these women in Africa also.But some black men seem to want other black men to disassociate themselves from any thing BLACK or embracing other black people abroad!and if you don't they withdraw their respect and friendship from you..which i think is just totally bazaar...and racist.

They use black American women who are the smallest minority of black women on earth as an excuse..these dudes don't care about Black women in Africa...or D.R. and Brazil they just don't..they prefer non-Black women ..which is totally fine..i have dated plenty of white females..and one Asian women in my past,i just did not like the racist bullshit i had to put up with from a lot of white women just to be with them...but the thing i see is that some of these men talk like they are KKK members with the way they talk about black women.you would think these dudes are not even black,yet they accuse black women of self hate..kinda weird ain't it? They accuse black women of wanting to date white men..but most of us black men are the ones trying to inter racially date..kinda weird ain't it?This thread was just a waist of time in my opinion..because most people are going to be down with what you are talking about..it is safe to say most guys on here are not checking for black women even abroad.....even though in Brazil i have seen some of the most beautiful black women i have ever seen...and probably will eve see in the future..which leads me to the question as to why black women are even talked about so much on this thread by dudes who don't even care about Black women..kinda weird ain't it?Look.. if you want white women..focus on that..you trying to go to Asia..focus on that..all this negative thought can't possibly be healthy ...what sane persons focus on what they don't want???Does not make any sense at all...or may be it is just me.

Exactely,after saying 100s of times that I'm talking about foreign black women,they bring up some irrelevant Afro-american shit.african americans make up less than 4 % of all black people in the world.and they weren't always the way they are,until the 60's.

the only difference is americans underwent the social changes due to Feminism,while other black communities never did.but black american women used to be feminine and good,too.I know,because when I lived in the states,I met many of the older Generation and I used to volunteer at a nursing home with many Black americans in their 90's and I bonded with them alot and they thoughtt he youth were misguided.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby kai1275 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm

mguy wrote:I like it. It's like you're taking it a step further. Instead of criticizing the community you go one step further and criticize those who are criticizing the community. Of course, you are living abroad so your post will carry more weight here.

He is just like me. Tired of seeing constant bitching and complaining, but we let most of it slide. Then those same jackasses starting jumping on us and talk shit about the community itself! If anything guys like him or myself, contribute alot to this community and we actually put our money where our mouths were and did what we needed to do and got great wives out of the deal!

There is a good reason why anyone here that already has a wife abroad or permanently moved and has a foreign wife, tend to not only be the most knowledgeable person on the country we live in/married into, but we are also more laid back and just want to see more of you succeed. Instead of under-handed shit like constant race-baiting topics and posts, that smell like attempts at fire-starting, that do very little to help further anyone else's cause here! Some dudes here have toooo much time and energy on un-constructive discussions that are better served in other activities like: discussions that can help them make travel plans, save money, plot out a trip, comparing travel notes, other logistics, techniques, etc...

When was the last time anyone started a thread on how to f**k properly? I know for a FACT, that some of the guys here SUCK bad in the sack! If some of you guys could step up your dick throwing game, you would never ever worry about silly shit like, some dude taking your woman, or getting dumped. I never had or have those problems. I also have to dump any woman I don't want. Anytime someone tries to joke or warn me about something lame as f**k about women like that, I basically do this.... :roll: If anything, they should be lucky I don't monger or want their women.... Proper confidence, based on real ability, like that helps you get and keep a woman. Porn actors are terrible at sex or love making, you cannot learn jack-shit from 95% of all porn actors. All porn actors can teach you is how to be a monger, an jerk/asshole, and a piece of shit human being.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:37 pm

jamesbond wrote:There are some black women here in America that I am attracted to, what I do like about black women in America, is that they are a LOT more friendlier than white women. Winston has said this too, black girls in the USA are much friendlier than white girls.

Whenever I start a new job, it's the black women who introduce themselves to me and are friendly towards me. The white women are standoffish and anti-social (especially the young white girls).

I am white myself and wouldn't mind dating a good looking black woman as long as she didn't have kids. I won't date ANY woman who has kids, no matter what her race or ethnicity is.

What a f.uck-a.ss recurring topic!!! LOL

@James,

You know I like you right? But man oh man, I told you already why those Black women introduce themselves to you? Now mind you, take ALL of them. They probably wouldn't pick me anyway so I'm good.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:39 pm

kai1275 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:There are some black women here in America that I am attracted to, what I do like about black women in America, is that they are a LOT more friendlier than white women. Winston has said this too, black girls in the USA are much friendlier than white girls.

Whenever I start a new job, it's the black women who introduce themselves to me and are friendly towards me. The white women are standoffish and anti-social (especially the young white girls).

I am white myself and wouldn't mind dating a good looking black woman as long as she didn't have kids. I won't date ANY woman who has kids, no matter what her race or ethnicity is.

See that confirms exactly what I stated before. If you are not a black man, you can literally have any nice black woman that is available. They will even treat you differently because they know from jump street not to bring the "ghetto" into that relationship and ruin it. Whereas if Silver or I were trying to date them they would talk to us as if we were one of their relatives or brothers that grew up with them, and guys like us just don't feel like dealing with that nonsense.

You guys can have a nice one if you want them, that is [b]totally up to you guys
. If I was a gambling man, I would bet money that at least 1 of the Obama daughters will end up with a white guy for a husband.[/b]

#floored Too much truth! +∞
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions