Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


Why Aren't Black females appreciated?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
theprimebait
Junior Poster
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Post by theprimebait » July 29th, 2013, 11:07 pm


User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » July 29th, 2013, 11:39 pm

Most of these women are racially mixed or they have false indictors of racial admixture such as false hair, wigs, color contact lenses, plastic surgery, etc.

Are a few of them attractive, slightly, but they represent a fraction of 1% of all black women.

And spare me the crap about African women. I work in Africa right now, and the women here are Barf o Rama with few exceptions.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4437
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Post by Moretorque » July 29th, 2013, 11:46 pm

Alot of them do not even try to be attractive.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2272
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » July 29th, 2013, 11:53 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Take some trips to Africa in some of the nice spots.

They have very well developed cities with 90 percent of the world's diamonds and 50 percent of the world's gold.

You'll see a lot of the same women in Africa mixed or dark in the pics we posted.

All of Africa isn't HIV, starvation and violence.

Just don't go to a country with the warlords, or it's yo A**, motha f****!


any countries you know wich have such women?wich are the good places in africa?

and is it Expensive?

Cape Verde is my favorite African country..Some parts of Angola look nice.


The closest contemporary popular example of a Cape Verdan-American is R&B singer Elle Varner:
Image
Image

And this was her mother and her father in the group By All Means from 20 years ago (they are in
all four parts of this pic but the black circles point out who they are)
Here mother is full Cape Verdean (African and Portuguese) and her father is light skinned but made from
Black, Dutch, Indian, German, and Native American blood:
Image

"Yeah I'd do her. I would do her so hard", like my boy Buffalo Bill says.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

User avatar
TjVagabond
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: July 29th, 2013, 10:53 pm
Location: Maryland-New York

Post by TjVagabond » July 30th, 2013, 12:11 am

well hear in the US most black girls arent appreciated due to the way they display themselves
money hungry,make up and weave wearing, ignorant and loud, always quick to fight, shaking their asses in music videos and thirsty for attention. no female like that should be worshiped, especially not the original female on earth. the way i see it when black female started acting like this it was the fall of the female race. and i say all of this in a none racial way (considering the fact that im a black male dark as night. and i love my sisters but only the ones who love themselves) but black girls dont even appreciate themselves if so the wouldnt be wearing fake hair and posting half naked pic on ig.
notice how some of the pics you show the girls are girls showing their bodies.
Vagabond
Email Me To Link Brains

mguy
Junior Poster
Posts: 749
Joined: November 24th, 2012, 7:09 pm

Post by mguy » July 30th, 2013, 3:27 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Most of these women are racially mixed or they have false indictors of racial admixture such as false hair, wigs, color contact lenses, plastic surgery, etc.

Are a few of them attractive, slightly, but they represent a fraction of 1% of all black women.

And spare me the crap about African women. I work in Africa right now, and the women here are Barf o Rama with few exceptions.



Can you please post pics so the board can see?
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?


User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8101
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond » July 30th, 2013, 4:02 pm

kai1275 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:There are some black women here in America that I am attracted to, what I do like about black women in America, is that they are a LOT more friendlier than white women. Winston has said this too, black girls in the USA are much friendlier than white girls.

Whenever I start a new job, it's the black women who introduce themselves to me and are friendly towards me. The white women are standoffish and anti-social (especially the young white girls).

I am white myself and wouldn't mind dating a good looking black woman as long as she didn't have kids. I won't date ANY woman who has kids, no matter what her race or ethnicity is.

See that confirms exactly what I stated before. If you are not a black man, you can literally have any nice black woman that is available. They will even treat you differently because they know from jump street not to bring the "ghetto" into that relationship and ruin it. Whereas if Silver or I were trying to date them they would talk to us as if we were one of their relatives or brothers that grew up with them, and guys like us just don't feel like dealing with that nonsense.

You guys can have a nice one if you want them, that is totally up to you guys. If I was a gambling man, I would bet money that at least 1 of the Obama daughters will end up with a white guy for a husband.

Here is an interesting statistic from Wikipedia regarding divorce rates for white men and black women, "Black wife/White husband marriages are 44% less likely to end in divorce than White wife/White husband couples after 10 years of marriage."

Here is another interesting statistic from Wikipedia, "43% of African American women between the ages of 30 and 34 have never been married."
You compare this to white women, where most white women by age 30 are either married or divorced.

I am beginning to think relationships and marriage to a black woman is certainly something I will seriously consider. Most white women in America are unfriendly and anti-social to begin with. I have always noticed (and so have my friends) that black women in America are MUCH friendlier and nicer than white women are.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

theprimebait
Junior Poster
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Post by theprimebait » July 30th, 2013, 4:40 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Take some trips to Africa in some of the nice spots.

They have very well developed cities with 90 percent of the world's diamonds and 50 percent of the world's gold.

You'll see a lot of the same women in Africa mixed or dark in the pics we posted.

All of Africa isn't HIV, starvation and violence.

Just don't go to a country with the warlords, or it's yo A**, motha f****!


any countries you know wich have such women?wich are the good places in africa?

and is it Expensive?

Cape Verde is my favorite African country..Some parts of Angola look nice.


The closest contemporary popular example of a Cape Verdan-American is R&B singer Elle Varner:
Image
Image

And this was her mother and her father in the group By All Means from 20 years ago (they are in
all four parts of this pic but the black circles point out who they are)
Here mother is full Cape Verdean (African and Portuguese) and her father is light skinned but made from
Black, Dutch, Indian, German, and Native American blood:
Image

"Yeah I'd do her. I would do her so hard", like my boy Buffalo Bill says.


thats my type.I'd be content with a woman that looked like her.same skintone,hair,eyes and lovely plump lips.that body is bomb,too.

do women in Cape Verde look like that?


WOW :)

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil
Contact:

Post by skateboardstephen » July 30th, 2013, 4:54 pm

TjVagabond wrote:well hear in the US most black girls arent appreciated due to the way they display themselves
money hungry,make up and weave wearing, ignorant and loud, always quick to fight, shaking their asses in music videos and thirsty for attention. no female like that should be worshiped, especially not the original female on earth. the way i see it when black female started acting like this it was the fall of the female race. and i say all of this in a none racial way (considering the fact that im a black male dark as night. and i love my sisters but only the ones who love themselves) but black girls dont even appreciate themselves if so the wouldnt be wearing fake hair and posting half naked pic on ig.
notice how some of the pics you show the girls are girls showing their bodies.


Where did they learn this BS from??White women!!Like a guy on Youtube said..."White women in America are the original lame bitch"..and they taught all races of women in America this feminism BS..wanting attention,being money hungry..white women started that ..white women all ways have to have prestige or the Appearance of prestige,but a lot of them aren't crap either..especially in America..most of them are a bunch of undercover Drug addicts and drunks..and they sleep around probably more so than black women..they just get the benefit of the doubt because they act like their Polly pure bread

I know i lived in the Suburbs...in central Virginia..I am talking 500 thousand dollar homes,golf courses and swimming pools..the lamest female i ever dated in my life was a blond who came from this type of setting(was practically married to her)..this female was Ghetto..i could write a book on her..she was just nasty has hell..and i'll will admit it..i put up with a lot of shit...in my mine she was the trophy...This women has done things that permanently ruin a lot in my life...that is why i am not on this ...white women are better campaign.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Post by kai1275 » July 30th, 2013, 5:18 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
TjVagabond wrote:well hear in the US most black girls arent appreciated due to the way they display themselves
money hungry,make up and weave wearing, ignorant and loud, always quick to fight, shaking their asses in music videos and thirsty for attention. no female like that should be worshiped, especially not the original female on earth. the way i see it when black female started acting like this it was the fall of the female race. and i say all of this in a none racial way (considering the fact that im a black male dark as night. and i love my sisters but only the ones who love themselves) but black girls dont even appreciate themselves if so the wouldnt be wearing fake hair and posting half naked pic on ig.
notice how some of the pics you show the girls are girls showing their bodies.


Where did they learn this BS from??White women!!Like a guy on Youtube said..."White women in America are the original lame bitch"..and they taught all races of women in America this feminism BS..wanting attention,being money hungry..white women started that ..white women all ways have to have prestige or the Appearance of prestige,but a lot of them aren't crap either..especially in America..most of them are a bunch of undercover Drug addicts and drunks..and they sleep around probably more so than black women..they just get the benefit of the doubt because they act like their Polly pure bread

I know i lived in the Suburbs...in central Virginia..I am talking 500 thousand dollar homes,golf courses and swimming pools..the lamest female i ever dated in my life was a blond who came from this type of setting(was practically married to her)..this female was Ghetto..i could write a book on her..she was just nasty has hell..and i'll will admit it..i put up with a lot of shit...in my mine she was the trophy...This women has done things that permanently ruin a lot in my life...that is why i am not on this ...white women are better campaign.


LMAO! Scathing truth all over this post! HAHAHAHA!

Another thing guys do not know about is that many of those prissy ones like that are demanded by their parents to get an abortion when they "screw up". Yes even some of those rich megachurch going ones do it too. Poorer women and black women, do not get this, so that is why it often times easier to pick on them, because you can see their screw ups easier.

kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Post by kai1275 » July 30th, 2013, 5:23 pm

Oh yeah, white women wear weaves and extentions all the f***ing time. You guys are just clueless and do not know any honest ones. You just never think twice about their hair because it is always possible for them to have long hair, because that is the norm for them. Truth is that some of them run around fraud like some super long haired black women too. Some of them put that stuff in to create volume and body shape in their hair, not for length. The advantage is that they do not need to spray their hair to death with holding hair spray.

This is AMERICA! Land of the fake! Everyone does it. Not just one race!

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil
Contact:

Post by skateboardstephen » July 30th, 2013, 5:26 pm

kai1275 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
TjVagabond wrote:well hear in the US most black girls arent appreciated due to the way they display themselves
money hungry,make up and weave wearing, ignorant and loud, always quick to fight, shaking their asses in music videos and thirsty for attention. no female like that should be worshiped, especially not the original female on earth. the way i see it when black female started acting like this it was the fall of the female race. and i say all of this in a none racial way (considering the fact that im a black male dark as night. and i love my sisters but only the ones who love themselves) but black girls dont even appreciate themselves if so the wouldnt be wearing fake hair and posting half naked pic on ig.
notice how some of the pics you show the girls are girls showing their bodies.


Where did they learn this BS from??White women!!Like a guy on Youtube said..."White women in America are the original lame bitch"..and they taught all races of women in America this feminism BS..wanting attention,being money hungry..white women started that ..white women all ways have to have prestige or the Appearance of prestige,but a lot of them aren't crap either..especially in America..most of them are a bunch of undercover Drug addicts and drunks..and they sleep around probably more so than black women..they just get the benefit of the doubt because they act like their Polly pure bread

I know i lived in the Suburbs...in central Virginia..I am talking 500 thousand dollar homes,golf courses and swimming pools..the lamest female i ever dated in my life was a blond who came from this type of setting(was practically married to her)..this female was Ghetto..i could write a book on her..she was just nasty has hell..and i'll will admit it..i put up with a lot of shit...in my mine she was the trophy...This women has done things that permanently ruin a lot in my life...that is why i am not on this ...white women are better campaign.


LMAO! Scathing truth all over this post! HAHAHAHA!

Another thing guys do not know about is that many of those prissy ones like that are demanded by their parents to get an abortion when they "screw up". Yes even some of those rich megachurch going ones do it too. Poorer women and black women, do not get this, so that is why it often times easier to pick on them, because you can see their screw ups easier.
The women i am talking about had an Abortion..plus i found out she was doing meth behind my back..with her FATHER!who had the nerve to call me a nigger behind my back..
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Post by kai1275 » July 30th, 2013, 5:43 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
TjVagabond wrote:well hear in the US most black girls arent appreciated due to the way they display themselves
money hungry,make up and weave wearing, ignorant and loud, always quick to fight, shaking their asses in music videos and thirsty for attention. no female like that should be worshiped, especially not the original female on earth. the way i see it when black female started acting like this it was the fall of the female race. and i say all of this in a none racial way (considering the fact that im a black male dark as night. and i love my sisters but only the ones who love themselves) but black girls dont even appreciate themselves if so the wouldnt be wearing fake hair and posting half naked pic on ig.
notice how some of the pics you show the girls are girls showing their bodies.


Where did they learn this BS from??White women!!Like a guy on Youtube said..."White women in America are the original lame bitch"..and they taught all races of women in America this feminism BS..wanting attention,being money hungry..white women started that ..white women all ways have to have prestige or the Appearance of prestige,but a lot of them aren't crap either..especially in America..most of them are a bunch of undercover Drug addicts and drunks..and they sleep around probably more so than black women..they just get the benefit of the doubt because they act like their Polly pure bread

I know i lived in the Suburbs...in central Virginia..I am talking 500 thousand dollar homes,golf courses and swimming pools..the lamest female i ever dated in my life was a blond who came from this type of setting(was practically married to her)..this female was Ghetto..i could write a book on her..she was just nasty has hell..and i'll will admit it..i put up with a lot of shit...in my mine she was the trophy...This women has done things that permanently ruin a lot in my life...that is why i am not on this ...white women are better campaign.


LMAO! Scathing truth all over this post! HAHAHAHA!

Another thing guys do not know about is that many of those prissy ones like that are demanded by their parents to get an abortion when they "screw up". Yes even some of those rich megachurch going ones do it too. Poorer women and black women, do not get this, so that is why it often times easier to pick on them, because you can see their screw ups easier.
The women i am talking about had an Abortion..plus i found out she was doing meth behind my back..with her FATHER!who had the nerve to call me a nigger behind my back..


That actually does not surprise me at all. Sad to say that but yeah.

theprimebait
Junior Poster
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Post by theprimebait » July 30th, 2013, 9:10 pm

kai1275 wrote:Oh yeah, white women wear weaves and extentions all the f***ing time. You guys are just clueless and do not know any honest ones. You just never think twice about their hair because it is always possible for them to have long hair, because that is the norm for them. Truth is that some of them run around fraud like some super long haired black women too. Some of them put that stuff in to create volume and body shape in their hair, not for length. The advantage is that they do not need to spray their hair to death with holding hair spray.

This is AMERICA! Land of the fake! Everyone does it. Not just one race!


1.Natural black jerry curls is much more sexy than white woman's hair.

2.white people don't have natural straight hair,it is wavy,brittle and frizzy without hot combs.

[img]http://www.teenvogue.com/beauty/blogs/beauty/assets_c/2010/12/frizz-beauty-crisis-thumb-233x350-75729.jpg
[/img]

Image

Image

The romans used to call white people strawhaired.because their hair was the texture of straw.in contrast to Mediterenean hair wich was thick,moist and curly.

most white women have extremely brittle,frizzy and THIN hair without treating it.

silky hair is a asian and Amerindian trait,as is straight hair.

mguy
Junior Poster
Posts: 749
Joined: November 24th, 2012, 7:09 pm

Post by mguy » July 30th, 2013, 9:19 pm

hey if ur asian and want to hook up with a black chick try this out

http://ambw.meetup.com/
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?


Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”