Saudi princess beats her slaves for kicks

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

Saudi princess beats her slaves for kicks

Post by tom »

http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-princess-ch ... 24983.html

She is charged with human trafficking, this is inaccurate, she should be charged with slavery.
Anyone in the Philippines has heard too many stories like this from those working in Saudi or UAE. These women get there rocks off by beating there slaves for no reason.
It does not get much coverage because she is a woman.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I could swear that there was recently another story about a Saudi or Gulf Arab getting bailed out for $5 million -- and in that particular case, anyway -- being allowed to leave the country!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I think this would workinthe US - keep your employees on their toes with a good whip in your hand.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Re: Saudi princess beats her slaves for kicks

Post by theprimebait »

tom wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-princess-ch ... 24983.html

She is charged with human trafficking, this is inaccurate, she should be charged with slavery.
Anyone in the Philippines has heard too many stories like this from those working in Saudi or UAE. These women get there rocks off by beating there slaves for no reason.
It does not get much coverage because she is a woman.
Saudi arabs also treat Yemeni migrants in similar fashion.or they buy a yemeni woman from a impoverished family then abuse her and dump her to fend for herself. saudis are sick people,but you got nice ones too from the east coast.

its amazing the difference between a saudi and a yemeni,despite being so close to each other.
Last edited by theprimebait on July 25th, 2013, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Damn! I posted a job offer I got awhile back to work with a high profile Saudi family as a private tutor for thier daughter, it was paying 900 GBP per week, I ended up not going because the job profile was alot like babysitting/tutor plus the accomdation provided was on their estate.

That's just wicked, why the heck will you treat people like that. The bail was 5 mil, I always though they had a system for setting bail but I guess it all about how much they can squeeze out of you
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -