PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Post by Anti-American »

Watching these vids would make any sane person want to have nothing to do with PUA/game:

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Hahaha yeah it's pretty lame.

I used to do that kind of stuff constantly (random PUA approaches during the day). Pretty stupid, but, after making A LOT of approaches, you will get better with women. I can say that much.

Like I said in other posts, I don't really have trouble getting laid in the US anymore if I put the work in. Wasn't so a few years ago.

With that said, however, after traveling to a few other countries and talking to women from those countries, I could barely look at girls from here anymore, no less try to get with them.

I still go out occasionally if I'm really horny. :D
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Gah, just f**k women and this racist society in general
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

That dude talks too much and doesn't "close" fast enough.

You need to get the girl to talk about herself, then get her digits and jet.

Paul Janka is the best at day game.

But all that time these guys waste on cold approaching could be used to doing more useful things to improve themselves.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

For all the crap that we talk about PUA, one must admit that PUA wasn't a TOTAL waste of time. Here's why...

For guys that are totally incompetent even SPEAKING to women, PUA at least gets you out of the house and in front of women. It gives you a framework to work by and helps you to develop SOME type of social skills.

PUA is like training wheels, however at some point, you have to come off the training wheels and develop your own style. Most guys who enter PUA drop out with 2 years.

The problem with PUA was that it views human interaction like a computer program, instead of the improvisational art that socializing with woman can sometimes be.

I will say this, if you're social retard here in the USA, most likely you're going to carry that same retardation over the borders and most likely the women STILL won't be feeling you.

Overseas travel is not a remedy for your woman problems if you don't know how to talk to women period.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

djeanp7898 wrote:For all the crap that we talk about PUA, one must admit that PUA wasn't a TOTAL waste of time. Here's why...

For guys that are totally incompetent even SPEAKING to women, PUA at least gets you out of the house and in front of women. It gives you a framework to work by and helps you to develop SOME type of social skills.

PUA is like training wheels, however at some point, you have to come off the training wheels and develop your own style. Most guys who enter PUA drop out with 2 years.

The problem with PUA was that it views human interaction like a computer program, instead of the improvisational art that socializing with woman can sometimes be.

I will say this, if you're social retard here in the USA, most likely you're going to carry that same retardation over the borders and most likely the women STILL won't be feeling you.

Overseas travel is not a remedy for your woman problems if you don't know how to talk to women period.
+1

Well said, my friend.

You WILL get better if you stick with it, but I still think that if your end game is marriage, it's best to leave the US and search elsewhere.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

When girls immediately give you the stank face / bury their heads in their iPhones / turn away (as was the case for almost 100% of my approaches), how exactly are you supposed to "game" them in the first place? Just plow through until they tell you to f**k off or threaten to call the cops?
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Jeremy wrote:When girls immediately give you the stank face / bury their heads in their iPhones / turn away (as was the case for almost 100% of my approaches), how exactly are you supposed to "game" them in the first place? Just plow through until they tell you to f**k off or threaten to call the cops?
Yes, pretty much. Despite what many say on here, they won't call the cops.

What you just said brought back a very funny memory that I haven't thought of in years. When I was a green 20 year old in college and just started doing PUA, I approached this VERY hot Russian girl (that, now looking back, had clearly completely assimilated into American society). She had her ear plugs in and was listening to her iPod. She didn't take them off when I sat down.

I was so happy with myself that I had the balls to do that, I just kept talking even though she wasn't listening. I entertained the shit out of myself and was laughing at my own jokes. Eventually, she took her ear plugs off and we had a nice conversation that ended in a number exchange.

Of course, I was so nervous once the initial excitement wore off that I completely fumbled it afterwards, but it's an example of what's possible.

Like you, I'm an average white guy, nothing really special about me. So it is possible.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Jeremy wrote:When girls immediately give you the stank face / bury their heads in their iPhones / turn away (as was the case for almost 100% of my approaches), how exactly are you supposed to "game" them in the first place? Just plow through until they tell you to f**k off or threaten to call the cops?
You game them by realizing that maybe it's the environment and not you that is the problem. So instead of watching PUA videos and reading mental-masturbation PUA forums, you instead look at living abroad where dating is not as unnatural as it is in the states. I'm not white I'm Asian and it's doubly hard for me but I got really adept at game anyways, then I traveled and found that all this PUA is too much work, game should be extended to look into the issues of race and their relation to environment. Find your spot and go.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

djeanp7898 wrote:For all the crap that we talk about PUA, one must admit that PUA wasn't a TOTAL waste of time. Here's why...

See, blaming men for their lack of social interactions is a mistake.

There are good resources other than PUA materials that will show you how to talk to people.

There's really nothing wrong with most men who can't find dates in America, it's something wrong with the SOCIETY.

I don't think that guys are socially retarded in the U.S., I just think that the U.S. has made decent men look bad in the eyes of many American women.

The U.S. isn't a natural place to socialize to begin with. Overseas, one will find that socializing is more natural in general.

There have been guys who couldn't get 1 single date in the U.S. and they go overseas and have women throwing themselves at them and I wouldn't call these guys socially retarded.

Nerdy, so-called socially retarded guys go to Europe, latin american, asia and score big.

Being this "swag game pimp" man is not needed overseas like America.

There are good-looking men who are NOT socially retarded who still have a hard time getting dates.

Social interactions in America are unnatural because of the social isolation that is prevalent in American society.

I read a post on here that someone knew dudes who were "9s" who made $100,000 a year and still were having a hard time getting dates :shock:
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Playing the PUA game is exactly what it is...just a game. After you get the girl from playing the PUA game, then you need to keep playing the game to keep her from leaving you to another PUA douchebage. In the end, it's just a waste of time for someone that is looking for a serious relationship. After a while, it gets kinda old too.

During my teen years and 20s, I did it all the time and it has gotten me laid a lot but now I'm 34 and I just don't have the desire to play these stupid games anymore. I no longer have the desire to put all that effort just to get a stupid girl to have sex with me. It really just gets old after a while and I prefer to do other things more valuable with my time and save my money.

I'm sure many other guys feel the same way and why many rather choose the p4p route. It's not because they can't go out and get laid, they just are tired of the stupid game like me. I guess we change a little as we get older. Don't get me wrong, if I'm out and have the opportunity to talk with a very attractive girl, I will. But the amount of effort I put is a lot different now than before. I feel that if I put too much effort, I am just making the girl feel validated that she is valuable commodity even if she really isn't.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

For those interested, check out this black PUA called Justine Wayne, this guy is smooth. Take notes, this is how it's done:

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

I noticed that a number of those articles are posted from 2012.

I mean, he could very well be a scammer lying about "MTV"....

But Justin Wayne is still creating videos, he posted one from 3 weeks ago: http://www.youtube.com/user/JustinWayneDating

I'm not sure how factual that blog is because they said that he left the United States.

But according to his youtube account, he's still creating PUA videos.