Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 260
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Post by Darrell_Johnston » August 31st, 2018, 12:04 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 11:02 am


A rich man can never, EVER teach a poor man how to get rich. The chasm is too great, the mindset too remote, and the skills to disparate. The poor man would recoil and trigger with accusations that all rich people are crooks, thieves, and unrighteous.
Good point, its all about mindset, if you dont have the social intelligence....you will never understand. Hence why guys like you and I who are successful with women can't tell the sexless anything.....because in their mind.....they already understand women. But if they really understood women......they would be getting dates and sex and wouldnt have to travel to 3rd world countries to exploit a power dynamic.
That is precisely how some of the "never-sexed" men on this forum react, with indignance and complaints about why it should not have to be that way, and how relationships should be the way Walt Disney represented them, and that listening to women's misleading advice and counsel will lead them into sexual nirvana with the "right" girl one day. :lol:
Not just this forum.....other groups too. I enjoy reading their little fantasies about how they are entitled to sex and the ludicrous reasons they give for why they are entitled. And their fantasies about how things will change one day, how a day will come when women will have no choice to submit to them. Spend their time discussing how things should be....instead of how things are.
Deep down I want to discourage the unreachables from seeing the light out of self interest. It is only that reachable 5% who I want to nudge toward red pill truths.
More women for you and me right?

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 260
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Post by Darrell_Johnston » August 31st, 2018, 12:20 pm

@contrarian expat

You will most likely relate to this. Masculinity is not developed through tricks and lines, its developed through a process.

My apologies to those who think that masculinity cant be developed :lol:


User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Post by Ghost » September 1st, 2018, 2:56 am

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 9:57 am
I am nothing but a walking talking accent, nothing to do with my ability or personality, because none of that matters to american girls right?
AWs are very superficial and do go for guys for stupid reasons like that. Seen it many times.
If an accent is all that is required to get laid....why didn't you learn to speak with an accent?
I don't believe in doing assclowny things to get laid.
Did my accent work for me back home too where I don't have an accent?. Whats your excuse for that one?
That was a stupid question.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 260
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Post by Darrell_Johnston » September 1st, 2018, 4:52 am

Ghost wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 2:56 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 9:57 am
I am nothing but a walking talking accent, nothing to do with my ability or personality, because none of that matters to american girls right?
AWs are very superficial and do go for guys for stupid reasons like that. Seen it many times.
And girls liking you for your exoticness and first world status is what.......? :lol: Or is it your personality they like?
Last edited by Darrell_Johnston on September 1st, 2018, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2583
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 1st, 2018, 6:31 am

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 12:20 pm
@contrarian expat

You will most likely relate to this. Masculinity is not developed through tricks and lines, its developed through a process.

My apologies to those who think that masculinity cant be developed :lol:

I'm a big fan of the 21 Convention speakers. There are so many lost, younger men on this forum that need the wisdom imparted there. But yes, masculinity is a something that is a combination of testosterone flow, trial and error, experience, and manly bearing in the face of adversity or danger. Some people are better at developing it over others, and some never catch on (usually b.tch-made men raised by single mothers).

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 260
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Post by Darrell_Johnston » September 1st, 2018, 10:32 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 6:31 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 12:20 pm
@Contrarian Expatriate

You will most likely relate to this. Masculinity is not developed through tricks and lines, its developed through a process.

My apologies to those who think that masculinity cant be developed :lol:

I'm a big fan of the 21 Convention speakers. There are so many lost, younger men on this forum that need the wisdom imparted there. But yes, masculinity is a something that is a combination of testosterone flow, trial and error, experience, and manly bearing in the face of adversity or danger. Some people are better at developing it over others, and some never catch on (usually b.tch-made men raised by single
I like 21 convention too, they cover a wide range of important issues for men, I dont need to list them because you have seen a lot of them im sure. They even cover ore taboo subjects like hypergamy....which i know is popular here.
yes, masculinity is a something that is a combination of testosterone flow, trial and error, experience, and manly bearing in the face of adversity or danger. Some people are better at developing it over others, and some never catch on
Definitely, its the struggle in life that develops a masculine edge, how you stand up to tests of life and the bitterness of humanity.

I'm glad that there are other guys here who understand the harshness of reality and are able to embrace it rather than condemn life

snede
Freshman Poster
Posts: 168
Joined: December 20th, 2016, 6:57 pm

Re: PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Post by snede » September 1st, 2018, 12:32 pm

Women are wired to read social cues and do social interaction. Men are not. Excessively masculine male brains are almost blind to social cues, not just near sighted. PUA/Game can teach men how to consciously read social cues and what the most effective responses to those cues are. If you think PUA/Game is completely retarded then you're likely either a used car salesman or have a mentalist act. Being effective at social interactions is tough for a lot of men.

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Post by Ghost » September 1st, 2018, 7:13 pm

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 4:52 am
And girls liking you for your exoticness and first world status is what.......? :lol: Or is it your personality they like?
Personality does tend to matter a lot more with foreign women. The system in a lot of foreign countries is not so skewed to benefit only men who are in the top 10% of looks, as in Western countries. That said, I have been working on my looks since I've been back in the U.S. I'm even getting more looks from AWs now, but I still do not want to live under a system where that is solely where my SMV comes from.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 260
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Post by Darrell_Johnston » September 3rd, 2018, 6:13 pm

Ghost wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 7:13 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 4:52 am
And girls liking you for your exoticness and first world status is what.......? :lol: Or is it your personality they like?
Personality does tend to matter a lot more with foreign women. The system in a lot of foreign countries is not so skewed to benefit only men who are in the top 10% of looks, as in Western countries. That said, I have been working on my looks since I've been back in the U.S. I'm even getting more looks from AWs now, but I still do not want to live under a system where that is solely where my SMV comes from.
So when I meet american women it is anything but my personality.

But when you meet non american women its nothing but your personality.

Your value increases when you go to less developed countries as a first world white man......its basically value by virtue of perception....

In USA you don't get automatic value by virtue of nothing, your value has to be self-generated.

But you don't believe value can be self-generated......
So this is where we hit a dead end.

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Post by Ghost » September 3rd, 2018, 7:27 pm

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 6:13 pm
So when I meet american women it is anything but my personality.

But when you meet non american women its nothing but your personality.
American women are turned on by modern morons, so maybe your personality has something to do with it after all.
Your value increases when you go to less developed countries as a first world white man......its basically value by virtue of perception...
Some foreign women do view foreign men like that. Of course for anything serious I look for ones who are looking for a man's qualities and a deeper personal connection.
In USA you don't get automatic value by virtue of nothing, your value has to be self-generated.
In a sane society, men and women have natural value. If they adhere to their natural roles, value is created. (i.e. communities, families, jobs, and so on.) There is a balance. A sane society does not try to impose an unnatural way of life on people. Only a lopsided society on its way to the dustbin of history would enforce a system of "your value has to be self-generated." That is, a system that is telling men and women that their natural value and roles do not apply and that their value comes from ingratiating themselves into a nonsense system that is killing us all.

Here we are in the modern day U.S., where "self-generated value" means being a doofus bad boy thug that gets laid because he is exciting and/or good looking. I know you are too stupid to understand this, so I will try to spell it out again: a system that is working against who and what we are is a cult of death.
But you don't believe value can be self-generated......
So this is where we hit a dead end.
Define self-generated value then. I've already given you my view of it. You're going in vague circles attempting to confound others. I'm just waiting on you to come out of your self-generated circles and realize you're not fooling anyone.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 260
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Post by Darrell_Johnston » September 6th, 2018, 8:43 pm

Ghost wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 7:27 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 6:13 pm
So when I meet american women it is anything but my personality.

But when you meet non american women its nothing but your personality.
American women are turned on by modern morons, so maybe your personality has something to do with it after all.
Your value increases when you go to less developed countries as a first world white man......its basically value by virtue of perception...
Some foreign women do view foreign men like that. Of course for anything serious I look for ones who are looking for a man's qualities and a deeper personal connection.
In USA you don't get automatic value by virtue of nothing, your value has to be self-generated.
In a sane society, men and women have natural value. If they adhere to their natural roles, value is created. (i.e. communities, families, jobs, and so on.) There is a balance. A sane society does not try to impose an unnatural way of life on people. Only a lopsided society on its way to the dustbin of history would enforce a system of "your value has to be self-generated." That is, a system that is telling men and women that their natural value and roles do not apply and that their value comes from ingratiating themselves into a nonsense system that is killing us all.

Here we are in the modern day U.S., where "self-generated value" means being a doofus bad boy thug that gets laid because he is exciting and/or good looking. I know you are too stupid to understand this, so I will try to spell it out again: a system that is working against who and what we are is a cult of death.
But you don't believe value can be self-generated......
So this is where we hit a dead end.
Define self-generated value then. I've already given you my view of it. You're going in vague circles attempting to confound others. I'm just waiting on you to come out of your self-generated circles and realize you're not fooling anyone.
No matter where you are in the world.....if you have no value, you are of no use to anyone. Its why the girls you date overseas are not dating homeless guys. Having a great personality is vital to interact with others and I have met so many bums and society rejects with the nicest souls and friendly warm personalities......but without any value to others their personality only gets them so far.

What is my definition of personal value?..... your personal importance, worth, or usefulness.

There are so many different ways you can offer value, you are already aware of the value you have as a foreigner in a foreign land.....I.E. Exoticness , Being efficient at the worlds most popular language, being perceived as successful and high statue just because you come from the first world. I know what its like......in some places you get treated like a celebrity and for what?.....you are in a system that applies value to you by no virtue whatsover apart from being different. And there wouldn't be PUA communities for local guys these countries, these regular guys who are just the same as any other regular guy from there who dont have the fortune that you do of being different, exotic and perceived high status........


To offer value in your homeland......where you happen to be right now is a different kettle of fish, you dont have free value, you are the same as any other regular person of whatever demographic you are. You know that you are in a different system, you dont have to like that system......but its the system you are in, so if you are just going to complain about how it isnt fair or about how it could be different......that isnt going to change the system that you are in.

. Because value comes in many forms, financial, skill based value, social value, survival value, security, entertainment value, leadership value, sexual value, financial value, novelty value, educational value, I could go on and on......different types of value bring different types of people closer to you. But its sure as hell, if you have what people want.....then you are valuable to them

As far as generating value in your homeland goes.....well before I can answer that..... I really need to know what is it you want? Is it a girl friend? Is it a better social life? Is it a career? Is it sex?. If I know what you want.....then I can offer advice on what specific value would help make you valuable

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”