How is Your Progress Coming Along?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

How is Your Progress Coming Along?

Post by zacb »

First with mine. I just found something I believe I can make serious money with. I am only two weeks in, and I I have made close to 200 dollars for just lazing on my computer, in addition to other sources I have. If I add one product category, I may be able to get more. In addition, I finished 1/4 of my education, found a girl in Mexico I will be visiting over one of these summers, will be starting in on learning Spanish pretty soon, and narrowed down where I want to visit, and where I think I will organize my affairs (6 flag theory). So I got a little more refined, and I have a realistic way of going abroad. I still have to finish up school, but this is the perfect time to be working on my affairs and preparing to live abroad. I think with my new little biz, I may be able to afford at least Davao.

As for other people, how are you faring? Just starting, about to go abroad, or contemplating it? I would like to hear from you!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I do plan to go abroad this year. But for now I'm working on a product, which is getting crowdfunded right now. A lot of people are looking at it, some want the product rights and others want me and the rest of the dev team to work for them, because they saw the artwork and my code.

Hopefully I can make some serious bank off these guys. :D
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Congrats mate. That is the spirit. It is nice to see some people actually living the dream. I would like to make it to the 1000 mark, which I can if I remove a limit on my account for new accounts, then it will be a lot easier to clear funds. Once I reach 1000, the world has no limits (in developing areas).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Are you talking about those sites on your sig?
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Been abroad since February. Well my plan has gone a bit astray, although the long term plan is still on track.

Having a rest from being a wage slave is good. Not sure I'm any happier abroad. Still it's good to know that while my ex-colleagues are working, I'm sitting in a gogo bar watching nude girls pretend to dance.

Live your dream boys, go live your dream :)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.