Race And Dating In America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Race And Dating In America

Post by mguy »

This is a taboo topic so be warned. Talking about race in dating will be sufficient for a banning in most dating forums. This is called race-baiting and generally frowned upon. Having said that, let’s go right in to race and dating in America.

There exists strict racial boundaries in the USA, these are more like hierarchies in the dating world. If you are minority man and wonder why it is tough for you then you might blame yourself. Ok, so you didn’t get enough exposure in dating in life. Ok fine that can be fixed. So you delve into PUA and game and learn about picking up chix and being more social. That is all fine and you get success, but you still wonder why aren't my successes equal to x guy? Well maybe x guy is good looking and doesn’t need game -- you aren't so stfu and approach. Fair enough.

Then you see the hierarchies in action. In my case it was Asian Females dating White men in droves. Ok fine, but why isn’t there that much Asian males with White Females? Ok then you start getting deeper in the rabbit hole. You see, this topic is considered taboo in PUA, this is a little aspect that they fail to amplify. The general solution offered is that the problem is you. Yup, the problem is you, bc you haven’t done enough approaches, bc you haven’t fixed your logistics, bc you haven’t fixed your body. Ok fine so you fix yourself. Then you see the hierarchies in action again. Asian guy who is successful with a penthouse graduated from an Ivy League and is a successful entrepreneur who is muscular, but his Asian girl left him? This guy should be swimming in chix! What is going on.

Then you start to consult the forums, you get banned or you get trolled for bringing the subject of race. So what do you do? You talk to a fellow minority man and see what is going on. More often than not, he will acknowledge the hierarchy. Talk to a black man and see what it’s like for him. Talk to an Indian guy and see where he stands. By now you are deeper and deeper in the rabbit hole. Maybe this “loserâ€￾ talk has some truth to it. Then you look around, and you see that what you are gaming are the scraps and you still have to succumb to a certain image of your race. Go to an Irish pub then game girls there, it is a pitiful thing and I pity that guy who is opening all the girls who obviously are not into him. Then you go to a club and you see an Asian girl or a minority girl, then you have your hopes up – I surely deserve this one! Then she automatically rejects you bc shes eyeing another guy. (In Asia she would have licked my balls for me to talk to her ugly ass)

It is painful. I’ve seen minority guys who are in pain because of this. They truly blame themselves for their failures in getting girls. Then you think well what's the point in this? I’d rather be alone. Well, you see, women are the prize, they contain in them a little organ that is capable of replicating your genetic code. They bring for you a future, a sense of normalcy, a sense of belonging to society. You bust your ass off by working, you give your life to the system, but you’re rewarded by non-desire? It’s a good feeling to be desired -- it is and essential element of your quality of life. Worst is that guys who are not as economically better than you or not even as attractive are getting girls by a ton. Then you realize maybe it’s their race. Uh-oh. Their color gives them access to all these girls.

Or maybe not, still.

Still you work and you say just a little bit more and I’ll have x amount of cash to get the hell out of here. Now you are thinking of leaving; now you have acknowledged that there is something wrong. What is wrong is not you, it is society. This is the yellow pill. The definition of game does not take into account race, when it is a verifiable aspect of attraction . There are winners and there are losers, and you happen to be in the losing side of the dating pole. My question is why would you even support this society who has basically relegated you to a slave-existence? I’d be happy to work if I get a good amount of poon. Maybe I’ll work harder. But you’re not so in essence you are enriching the society that is not open to you or your offspring. The females of your own race have betrayed you.

In a way most minority are already at this point. The smart ones at least. They have essentially opted out and their actions are now towards living overseas. Overseas you do not have to deal with the hierarchy. Overseas you do not have to deal with the awkwardness of being the only minority dude while everyone is hitting on the other minority girl, who has ignored you. Overseas things are normal. Overseas you do not have to be squattingcassanova– approach machine extraordinaire. There you are not a foreigner, but a local catch, a good one at that.

In the end, it is still a taboo to bring up race in dating. “It’s not proven!â€￾ But seriously? Let’s take a walk downtown and let’s see if race does not correlate to dating success. For an ethnic man, you will forever be on the losing side but you might get lucky so who knows. I simply do not support this especially when I have traveled abroad and seen that the racial mixes are not as they are in the USA. I don't want to get into PUA that much, I want enjoy other things like aquaponics or some shit like that. I don't want to revolve my life around chasing girls. I was in Colombia chasing poon and I envied the local Colombians, they have a chill existence and access to the best chicks Colombia has to offer; then I realized, wow, I also have a Colombia! Indeed I do! This is why I am thankful to realize it this early and I urge other minority men to instead of becoming PUA machines to go abroad and find their own nirvana.

Archived here: minorityguysabroad.blogspot.com
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Race And Dating In America

Post by Repatriate »

mguy wrote:You see, this topic is considered taboo in PUA, this is a little aspect that they fail to amplify. The general solution offered is that the problem is you. Yup, the problem is you, bc you haven’t done enough approaches, bc you haven’t fixed your logistics, bc you haven’t fixed your body. Ok fine so you fix yourself. Then you see the hierarchies in action again. Asian guy who is successful with a penthouse graduated from an Ivy League and is a successful entrepreneur who is muscular, but his Asian girl left him? This guy should be swimming in chix! What is going on.
It's something you can never point out in the mainstream too because people will ask you why you aren't being open minded. :lol: Seriously. There's this double standard developed where it's ok to fetishize minority women but when minority men date other races it's now taboo. However a white guy dating an asian or latina is considered "open minded" There's all sorts of hypocrisy about how race really works in America. It's pretty much a joke and you have to game the system itself to get the most benefit out of it as a minority man. Unfortunately, for most asian men the best thing that America can offer is economic mobility and the ability to parlay any kind of wealth you acquire in the U.S. to ventures abroad.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Unfortunately, for most asian men the best thing that America can offer is economic mobility and the ability to parlay any kind of wealth you acquire in the U.S. to ventures abroad.
And the sooner you realize it the better. Actually, some minorities have learned the straddle two cultures-- milking each one for what it can best give. I had a friend from TN, a black guy who is now in his 70ies and who went thru segregation, etc. His good life began when he left the US and from a N...., he became .. an American! He lived in Germany, Iran and Denmark and got treated very well by the people. But he hit the jackpot when he got to Ethiopia. Man, the girls he dated there! They all wanted to be his because he is ...an American. He is one of the ugliest people I'd known. Short and fat with a horrible face but his GFs looked like young Nefertitis. He showed me pictures and it was like the beauties.. and the beast.

Wanna be an American? Leave the USA. And you will be seen as one. Hahaha, the irony!

Yeah, it's a pain to have to be traveling like this, but when you look back, you will not have regretted it in the least. You will end up thanking the US hierarchy which pushed you to make all these new discoveries.

Don't forget one thing, though-- there's discrimination that affects all races in the US even the pure Anglo Saxon, iron-jawed Aryan adonises- it's age discrimination. So, yeah you now see these young guys dating and getting married and life is passing you by. For now, that is. Let them. 20 years from now, they will be fat and middle aged and their hot young wives will have double chins and their lives will be ohhh, so mundane!

Not yours. Because age does not affect Americans overseas as much. Gee, I missed out on love when in late teens/early twenties but now I am 50 + and I am dating girls who are 30 years younger than me. Boy am I glad I am not with some post menopausal middle aged nag sitting around the house giving me a hard time.

Once you straddle two or three cultures, your life won't be comfortable or convenient, but it will be so much fun! And in the final count, you will have had more GFs than all the guys you'd known together. I know I have.

He laughs best...
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

If a guy's white but not in the top 20% among his own kind, he might as well be Asian. We're all in the same boat.

Actually, Asian girls in my city seem to prefer Asian guys. They're mostly f.o.b.'s though. I'm sure the Americanized ones are a lot different.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jeremy wrote:If a guy's white but not in the top 20% among his own kind, he might as well be Asian. We're all in the same boat.

Actually, Asian girls in my city seem to prefer Asian guys. They're mostly f.o.b.'s though. I'm sure the Americanized ones are a lot different.
Are you White, Jeremy? Just curious...And I don't think White guys have it any easier in the dating game than any other ethnic group, unless, as you mentioned, your in the top 20% among your own group. I think the top 20% of any ethnic group would do well in getting girls, whether they be Black, Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern or whatever.

By 20%, I mean tall, handsome, physically fit, wealthy and/or famous, and socially confident. But that excludes a large percentage of men in any racial category...
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

zboy1 wrote:
Jeremy wrote:If a guy's white but not in the top 20% among his own kind, he might as well be Asian. We're all in the same boat.

Are you White, Jeremy? Just curious...And I don't think White guys have it any easier in the dating game than any other ethnic group, unless, as you mentioned, your in the top 20% among your own group. I think the top 20% of any ethnic group would do well in getting girls, whether they be Black, Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern or whatever.

By 20%, I mean tall, handsome, physically fit, wealthy and/or famous, and socially confident. But that excludes a large percentage of men in any racial category...
It's actually funny because these guys might be the most screwed of everyone.

Here's an anecdotal story for you:

I have this family friend that is now in his mid-40's. He's about 6'3, good-looking, and was in very good shape when he was young. He also was an executive of a company and made well over six figures. He married a hot girl when he was in his 20's.

Sounds good, right?

WRONG.

His wife got bored with him and his long hours at work and began cheating on him. They divorced when he was in his 30's (about 10 years ago). They had 2 kids and he never gets to see them, but he's still required to pay child support and alimony. He stopped paying child support because he hasn't seen his kids in a few years. Guess what happened: he got arrested and spent a few night in jail until his new girlfriend could bail him out.

In some ways, the top 20% is even more screwed than the rest of us. They won't find their way onto forums like this until it's too late...

And he's STILL looking to date and settle down with American women. Sure, his new girlfriend SEEMS good now, but how could one really be sure these days? He's still drinking the koolaid and looking for that unicorn, despite everything that happened to him. :shock:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I kind of agree with Maverick on this. I think if you are a pretty good looking average American guy the honey trap and the matrix like thinking is more serious. Your average American women accepts you more and wants you in a relationship but that doesn't mean those relationships are permanent or work out in your favor.

If you look at the stats they often don't work out. I already gave my real life examples of the white guys I know who got screwed over from marriage to AW. It's usually after they get burned hard a few times that they start looking abroad and then they're usually already in their late middle ages.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

zboy1 wrote:

I beg to differ.With a lot of women that are non-white especially in the U.S. all it takes to sleep with them is to have a pulse and be white and male.That is why Asian and Black men make up the majority on HA.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

zboy1 wrote:

Yes, I'm very white. As well as tall and fit. Just not handsome (the most important factor).
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

skateboardstephen wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

I beg to differ.With a lot of women that are non-white especially in the U.S. all it takes to sleep with them is to have a pulse and be white and male.That is why Asian and Black men make up the majority on HA.
I disagree somewhat based on my experiences. Any black friend that I've ever had (and I've had many) never had trouble getting laid. Some girls specifically like black guys. I do agree, though, that most asian guys that I've known have struggled. The only exceptions that I can think of were my 2 American-born filipino friends that are good-looking and somehow managed to be over 6 feet, despite being 100% filipino.

As a white guy, I would say that I've had similar success with all types of women (white, black, asian, latin). In my experience, once a girl is Americanized, she's an American and she values ALL men as much as the next AW. This has also been true with the rest of my white friends, from my observations.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Maverick wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

I disagree somewhat based on my experiences. Any black friend that I've ever had (and I've had many) never had trouble getting laid. Some girls specifically like black guys. I do agree, though, that most asian guys that I've known have struggled. The only exceptions that I can think of were my 2 American-born filipino friends that are good-looking and somehow managed to be over 6 feet, despite being 100% filipino.

As a white guy, I would say that I've had similar success with all types of women (white, black, asian, latin). In my experience, once a girl is Americanized, she's an American and she values ALL men as much as the next AW. This has also been true with the rest of my white friends, from my observations.
Whilst I agree with everything you said, Repatriate, however the Black guys don't always get quality NON-EXCLUSIVE-TO-BLK-GUYS women. The moment the woman says she only dates Black guys ONLY, that's not quality necessarily unless she's Kim Kardashian bodywise, but has the sexual experience of 32 year old female virgin and an IQ over 120/130ish. That's so hard to find stateside. Those type of upstanding, outstanding women are wifed-up by their HS Anglo Judd Nelson/River Phoenix/Tatum Channing type of All-American-exuding White guy as 1ST CHOICES. Reverting back to what SkateboardStephen was saying, it's on-par to how Stephen never snatched up quality White women in HS but non-quality and quality White guys were getting quality White on the strength of the White guy's pulse and non-obesity. Shit, even some fat White guys got a 6/10 White girl in HS to marry because he was matriarchially-nice to her hence earning the sweet guy image because American society frowns upon aggressive overweight men of all races. But i'm digressing.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jeremy wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

Yes, I'm very white. As well as tall and fit. Just not handsome (the most important factor).
*Puts on his asshole exoskeletal suit* Jeremy, all respect dude, drink a liter of Shut-The-F.uck-Up(tm) and relocate to the Philippines. Fixed. Tall, White, and Frustrated works well in the Philippines. I have seen it day in and day out when I was there for ten months.

Hell there times I had a hard time getting (well least of the time I had troubles in RP) Pinays due to the White influx in Metro-Manila. But I cleaned house in the Visayas, CDO, and Davao provinces/cities. I have p.orn to prove it LMAO

*Extricates himself from that exoskeleton suit*
"Now back to our regularly-scheduled program....."
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Maverick wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

Most women who exclusively date black men in America tend to be the trashy types like Coco,Ice T's whore of a wife(that i think he is divorcing now) and they don't even look at black men unless the they are negative and ghetto as hell.White women all ways go to the extreme with their taste in Black men.You usually see them with black men who look like the Game or Snoop Dogg,lil Wayne or what ever trashy rappers they like to listen too.If you are are normal intelligent conservative black man..you can forget it with most American women in general.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Maverick wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

Whilst I agree with everything you said, Repatriate, however the Black guys don't always get quality NON-EXCLUSIVE-TO-BLK-GUYS women. The moment the woman says she only dates Black guys ONLY, that's not quality necessarily unless she's Kim Kardashian bodywise, but has the sexual experience of 32 year old female virgin and an IQ over 120/130ish. That's so hard to find stateside. Those type of upstanding, outstanding women are wifed-up by their HS Anglo Judd Nelson/River Phoenix/Tatum Channing type of All-American-exuding White guy as 1ST CHOICES. Reverting back to what SkateboardStephen was saying, it's on-par to how Stephen never snatched up quality White women in HS but non-quality and quality White guys were getting quality White on the strength of the White guy's pulse and non-obesity. Shit, even some fat White guys got a 6/10 White girl in HS to marry because he was matriarchially-nice to her hence earning the sweet guy image because American society frowns upon aggressive overweight men of all races. But i'm digressing.
Ha ha ha thanks for agreeing bro, but I'm not Repatriate. ;)

Skateboardstephen was talking about sleeping with girls. I was responding to that. He didn't say anything about marriage.

I do agree with you that most of the "quality" marriage-minded girls go for white guys early on. However, from what I've noticed of guys from my high school that married their high school sweethearts (which was very few to begin with), ALL of them are divorced now. And we're only 26. :p

As we all know, there are very few quality AW out there. While it is believed that you need to catch one early on, even THAT isn't guaranteed, as I've seen too many examples of that strategy ending very badly.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Exactly! I was just talking to my buddy about this last week. I told him if you are white you got it made in this country. He made no reply.
If you are are normal intelligent conservative black man..you can forget it with most American women in general.
This is one reason I believe a lot of AW are intimidated by me. It's ironic because a lot of them SAY they want that type of guy but always seem to end up with the bad boy, loser type. If not, then just a regular, sports watching, conformist type of guy. When they see that you exude a natural confidence emanating from mental and emotional stability there is something about that that intimidates them. I can see it in their eyes. Not all, but most. This is my observation. Being good looking, intelligent and confident sends another blow to their already low self esteem. I see how these conformist men and bad boys have no problem getting women. It's because AW feel more on their level. Thus, allowing you to see the type of person they are. Guys like me, djeanp7898, and many other black guys on this forum are going to be a looong road to finding a quality woman in this country if we're unable to expatriate. Yes, I believe there are some good apples out there but they're reserved for white men.
Last edited by OTB on July 27th, 2013, 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.