Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Were our male ancestors strict on women for a reason

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Were our male ancestors strict on women for a reason

Postby OutWest » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 pm

theprimebait wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:to prevent what we have today

Yes.

You give women an inch and they take a mile.

No matter how much you give them, they never stop...until we end up with the situation today where women are not held accountable for anything.

THIS. the ancient Athenians didnt even allow women to leave the house without a Chaperone.there literaly has to be Saudi arabia style laws regarding women if you want a productive,stable society.

Saudi Arabia is a productive stable society? LOL You ever spend any time in the Middle East?
By luck of geography, the Saudis sit on huge oil reserves. The do not innovate, they do not invent,
and they cannot even run all the crap on their own oil fields- they have to hire foreigners to do that.
They did not invent any of the technologies that use oil that in turn makes them fabulously wealthy.
The royal family sits on their fat asses and buys off discontent with their wealth, and brutally suppresses any dissent by chopping off heads. The descriptive term Pig-fxxkers comes to mind.

Compare this to someplace like Korea or Japan- both very productive and innovative societies.
Muslims that come to Europe enjoy freedoms they would never have back home where Muslims are
running things. NE Asia is light years ahead of anything the Arab world will ever offer.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:33 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:So do you think that eventually feminism will naturally crash due to it becoming more of a problem for women?

And will women actually regret they ever supported feminism?

Do you think that once the current currency crashes, that we will be given a new currency and feminism will lose its power?

More like "go into hiding" rather than crash.
Regret? No. They'll be happy to keep what they gained, and reminisce over their time on the "carousel".
They don't stop being greedy or selfish, they just change tactics.

If you search engine "no longer a feminist", you'll see plenty of (alleged) changes of heart.
When beauty no longer works, they try charm. :lol:
No one hates young, hot sluts more than old, not-so-hot ones who can't compete. :D

Feminism loses power wherever danger is plentiful or resources are scarce.
There are few "feminists" in disaster areas, or where heavy objects need to be moved.

The currencies are already in a race to the bottom.
In the USSA, they hide it by keeping the "price" of food the same, but shrinking the package size. :mad:

When dollars (or Euros) won't buy enough food, the "dorky, creepy guy (she) wouldn't be caught dead with" with the backyard garden will become ...

... "sweet and charming, he just needs a good woman to take care of him and make his house a home". :shock:
You will hear this in your lifetime. Just remember, don't let her in. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby theprimebait » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:08 pm

OutWest wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:

Yes.

You give women an inch and they take a mile.

No matter how much you give them, they never stop...until we end up with the situation today where women are not held accountable for anything.

THIS. the ancient Athenians didnt even allow women to leave the house without a Chaperone.there literaly has to be Saudi arabia style laws regarding women if you want a productive,stable society.

Saudi Arabia is a productive stable society? LOL You ever spend any time in the Middle East?
By luck of geography, the Saudis sit on huge oil reserves. The do not innovate, they do not invent,
and they cannot even run all the crap on their own oil fields- they have to hire foreigners to do that.
They did not invent any of the technologies that use oil that in turn makes them fabulously wealthy.
The royal family sits on their fat asses and buys off discontent with their wealth, and brutally suppresses any dissent by chopping off heads. The descriptive term Pig-fxxkers comes to mind.

Compare this to someplace like Korea or Japan- both very productive and innovative societies.
Muslims that come to Europe enjoy freedoms they would never have back home where Muslims are
running things. NE Asia is light years ahead of anything the Arab world will ever offer.

Outwest

the muslims invented way more than asians and the muslim empire was the largest to ever exist until the invention of the gun.stability is not measured by economic success either,Korea and Japan both are socially corrupt and miserable,dying nations.

Happiness isn't measured by how much money you have,you Greedy man.

this is of course due to their adaptation of western customs.the muslim world is much more socially stable and successfull.and Arab societies spawned the civilizations of sheba,the Nabatean civilization and Hadramawt under their system of social rules.

you'll never hear of ''Herbivores'' in Yemen,because it isn't needed.people Trust each other.there are communal bonds,wich don't exist in NEA.

this isn't because NEA culture is bad,but they got rid of their culture and adapted western mores.

dog Eat dog.

btw,thats all a Redherring,the moral rules of saudi arabia have nothing to do with its Tyrannical government,as the saudi family was put in place by the west and kept there with your military.I could simialrly claim Buddhism is to blame for the despotic emperors of China,Japan or modern day southeast asia.its just a stupid way of argumentation and grapsing at Straws. fact is all rulers are sociopathic despots. Including your democrazy in the west.

anyone can see the Sharia system in regards to women is the best system to ensure there is no infidelity or Independance on women's part.

you give them an inch and they take a mile.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:25 pm

theprimebait, you can't be serious are you? Ask any average joe living in the world--whether they would want to live in Northeast Asia or any Arab country--and the overwhelming answer would be Asia. The only good thing about Muslim societies is that they control their women very well--but everything else is a disaster.

What do you mean by "The muslim world is much more socially stable and successfull" What?! Why is the Middle East going to hell, Pakistan is a sh*t-hole, and Afghanistan is a war-zone. The only successful Arab countries I can think of is Dubai and UAE.

But you are right in that Arabia is the cradle of human civilization i.e. Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Babylon, Persia, etc,...I respect the accomplishments of the Arab people greatly.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby kai1275 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:36 pm

zboy1 wrote:theprimebait, you can't be serious are you? Ask any average joe living in the world--whether they would want to live in Northeast Asia or any Arab country--and the overwhelming answer would be Asia. The only good thing about Muslim societies is that they control their women very well--but everything else is a disaster.

What do you mean by "The muslim world is much more socially stable and successfull" What?! Why is the Middle East going to hell, Pakistan is a sh*t-hole, and Afghanistan is a war-zone. The only successful Arab countries I can think of is Dubai and UAE.

But you are right in that Arabia is the cradle of human civilization i.e. Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Babylon, Persia, etc,...I respect the accomplishments of the Arab people greatly.

Pakis and Afghans are not really Arabs. Even Osama bin Laden was not that well liked by them when he got there. I will let Prime explain the rest though. I do not think Egyptians are not either but if memory serves me correctly, they are rather mixed from various tribes going way way back, history wise. I do not know much about Syrians to make a comment on that.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Prevent what exactly?

So are you really going to explain that complete patriarchy is the way forward and is the reason why you're suffering so bad in the US dating market?

I find it extremely interesting how some men have completely gone off the wagon in suggesting adding a Muslim women would some how solve the world's problems.

These simplified solutions to nuanced problems is an American trait, I hope you understand that.

When you have crisis people reach for straws and they don't care if that straw is attached to a very problematic set of so-called solutions.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:37 pm

theprimebait wrote:anyone can see the Sharia system in regards to women is the best system to ensure there is no infidelity or Independance on women's part.

you give them an inch and they take a mile.

:lol:

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:57 pm

zboy1 wrote:theprimebait, you can't be serious are you? Ask any average joe living in the world--whether they would want to live in Northeast Asia or any Arab country--and the overwhelming answer would be Asia. The only good thing about Muslim societies is that they control their women very well--but everything else is a disaster.

Hard to believe someone who wants to live in freedom would praise, in any way, a totalitarian "religion" whose name means "submission".
If such a system had merit, its clerics wouldn't have to threaten people with death, to make them stay in it.
Islam is the answer, only if the question is "how do we stop humanity's progress?" :twisted:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:32 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby theprimebait » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:55 pm

this is a myth though.North africa is fine.the ME was fine for hundreds of years.the only difference is that the europeans interfere,make war and install governments that the people don't want.notice that syria only 3 yrs ago was a 2nd world country and very modern and stable,where people were happy.notice that any place in the ME with povert,war and social instability has a western backed regime or is being sanctioned by the west for not cowering to them.Baghdade during Saddam's day used to be called the Golden city of the Arabic world.

NEA asia had similar unrest and stagnation until they allowed the Euros to dominate them.notice that the regimes in Asia that don't allow themselves to be controlled are in a similar financial situation as ME countries?

Oman,Saudi,dubai,North africa have little problems because they have good relations with the west.

the system of Islam has nothing to do with ME stagnation as much as it has to do with Western imperialism.why noone blames Catholicism for the stagnation in Latina America,or buddhism for the poverty and unrest in Asia?

Afghanistan was fine until american/Soviet intervention.the Taliban eradicated drug use,and started building schools for women,the conflict there is because of western backed militants fighting against the afghan people.

open your eyes and see that if you obey the white man youll have money,if you dont youre gonna suffer and they will do anything to cause strife among you.look at North korea vs south korea.

but atleast north korea has their dignity.

still people in Yemen are much more happy than in Japan or Korea and they don't want a modern lifestyle,to most Arabs giving up your soul for some bucks isnt worth it.Youll never have elderly crisis in a muslim country like in Japan.youll never have Herbivores in a Arabic country.youll never have any of that.people have amazing clan bonds.They are sincere. in rich 1st world nations people invest in pets because they know noone cares about them or will be around them unless its for a superficial image boost or materialist reasons.

isnt that worth more than a few bucks and shiny toys?

you can't deny that ME countries arent nearly as bad as western media makes it out to be,as Arabs whove been there can tell you.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby theprimebait » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:02 am

Teal Lantern wrote:

Hard to believe someone who wants to live in freedom would praise, in any way, a totalitarian "religion" whose name means "submission".
If such a system had merit, its clerics wouldn't have to threaten people with death, to make them stay in it.
Islam is the answer, only if the question is "how do we stop humanity's progress?" :twisted:

the Islamic golden age flourished under the sharia.

innovation,education and extreme wealth.if it wasn't for the mongols,Baghdad would still be the richest city under the Caliphs.

the Ottomans too,made a fantastic empire under islam with alot of ''progress''.

the Fatimids also made alot of scientific advancements and advancements in living conditions for the average people.

but to me we should have Sharia like laws regarding women without the Islam.a woman covers up decentely,makeup be outlawed,she is only allowed to go outside with a Chaperone etc capital punishment for adultery.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby kai1275 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:41 pm

theprimebait wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

innovation,education and extreme wealth.if it wasn't for the mongols,Baghdad would still be the richest city under the Caliphs.

the Fatimids also made alot of scientific advancements and advancements in living conditions for the average people.

but to me we should have Sharia like laws regarding women without the Islam.a woman covers up decentely,makeup be outlawed,she is only allowed to go outside with a Chaperone etc capital punishment for adultery.

The accomplishments of the Ottomans alone far outweigh just about any other civilization in modern times. They do not get as much credit as they deserve probably due to the destruction of the library.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby theprimebait » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:44 pm

kai1275 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

The accomplishments of the Ottomans alone far outweigh just about any other civilization in modern times. They do not get as much credit as they deserve probably due to the destruction of the library.

Nor is the accomplishments of Baghdad mentioned,because the mongols burned most of the Libraries and killed all the scientists.yet still what we have left compromizes alot of modern day science.Europeans translated muslim works and advanced upon them.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby OutWest » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:

+1...but when you are dealing with fools, reason will not help.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby theprimebait » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:43 pm

OutWest wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

+1...but when you are dealing with fools, reason will not help.

Outwest
Except that noone advocated Islam .just the Rules of islam in regards to women.especially their mobility.

reread the post.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions