Salsa Game Guide

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Salsa Game Guide

Post by mguy »

**power weapon removed**
Last edited by mguy on December 20th, 2013, 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

nice stuff again. the amount of difficulty of salsa compared to bachata is ridiculous. i think it´s even possible to dance bachata to salsa music. anyway i don´t know if i can be motivated again enough for salsa as it´s not a creativ music imho at least for me.

but it´s a powerful tool to socialize with chics.

did you check the "007game" guy at the naught nomad forum? looks like he is rather good at that thing.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I dont think you need to be good at Salsa, that is not the point. The point is that it becomes a system of poon if you work it right which works best if you only view it as a means to an end.

Actually, bachata is harder than Salsa to master. Bachata is structural while Salsa deals with velocity and momentum. I'm now a good dancer but it's the asking for number part not your dance "moves" that gets you laid. 1 song lasting 4 minutes translates to 1 new lead per 4mins. Then you get into classes and events and other dances that have a completely different group like (forro).

It's just another avenue for guys that are not getting day-game success, has a career, and wants something reliable. Like I said I couldn't get day game to work for me. I recommend for minorities especially. Also, i'd point out that my Salsa scene has a high student population so there is good amount of poon traffic. It should work in any city that has that high turn over rate.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

i lived in munich. some say it´s the salsa capital of europe. don´t know if it´s true. i also did some classes in the students dorm. there were many erasmus students so it was quite good.

i don´t understand how you think bachata is not easy. i found it more than easy. the good thing also was it was quite easy to become sexual with bachata though dangerous when she has a boyfriend near around.

i used to say the more ugly a salsa dancer guy was the better his dancing skills were. so salsa is like gaming: a lot of work.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Bachata is harder to master, especially the dipping and the hip movements -- advanced stuff. Salsa you can get away knowing a 5 moves that you hash and rehash.

If you want to get an LTR girlfriend, you should search for a performance group and try to get into a performance. They have easily the hottest most marriage material girls anywhere, but the downside is you must be really good to get these girls. I'm content not fckin around with these girls. I learned my lesson when my ex burned my rep real bad with the ladies of this circuit. I don't do congresses either.

But yeah, a college girl new to salsa is what I thrive off. There was a bit there where I taught college kids beginner salsa (advertise though fb) and it was by far one of the sleaziest pickup moves Iv done so I stopped.

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

bump to anyone who needs this.

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

btw mguy, you were probably right with Bachata being more difficult I mixed it up with Merengue which is obviously really easy if one has little rhythm.

Men, what about you open a nice dance studio as a side project maybe in Manilla. We dance guys would have a location to hang around.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Billy,

I would love to open one here. Will you finance? lol. But seriously, you dont need dancing to get girls here. Im realizing that my dance was a reaction to the demented dating stateside. I still like dancing though, a relic of the past that refuses to die.

I am quite unstoppable when I go out dancing here. Bc the locals (guys n girls) think dating is kinda a gay thing to do. Once they realize that im not gay just an American dating survivor, then i get panties handed over.

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

mguy,

yeah keep up the dancing skills.

ok, when one does not need a cool project to get the chicks so there is no need to do risky business though i like dancing a lot. i like people who like dancing....

let´s see man...
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Dancing is the most efficient way to get laid with keeping a nine to five. haha. I reposted this on my site to help other guys.