Man has a 10 year relationship with a sex doll

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Man has a 10 year relationship with a sex doll

Post by marklambo »

The first video documentary is about a guy who is in a relationship with a sex doll for over 10 years. In the second video, the man says he does what he does because he cannot attract a woman. If average men are resorting to sex dolls, that really tells you how bad western females have become over the years.

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Yep, I'd heard about DaveCat, years ago.

What I don't understand is why he'd get on national television and tell the whole world about it. I mean he does want to someday switch jobs, right?
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Man has a 10 year relationship with a sex doll

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

I had a good laugh at this comment "I don't know how to get women into bed, I don't know that process. Obviously most people do."

I had to laugh because as a man who was with the woman he loved for 23 years? I didn't know either!! LOL!!

And then people would try and shame ME for being rejected so consistently! LOL!!

Since divorce I have learned that process. Just be alpha....not hard at all.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I hear sex dolls are gonna outshine regular women soon...

What, we're here already!? :D
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

C.J. wrote:I hear sex dolls are gonna outshine regular women soon...

What, we're here already!? :D
Why are you so jovial and happy in your posts C.J.?
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Those videos represent a low point for humanity.

Hasn't this guy ever heard of going overseas???

Very sad......
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I'm still waiting to graduate to a doll.
Time to Hide!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

SilverEnergy wrote:Those videos represent a low point for humanity.

Very sad......
Maybe it isn't an option. Going abroad isn't as easy as a snap of a finger for most people. It is sad that these men have to resort to dolls because women aren't willing to have sex with them. Well it's better that they use dolls instead of raping others and to them, it's better than being sexless. Living in a feminist based society causes men to do things they never imagined they would do.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

marklambo wrote:

Very sad......
Maybe it isn't an option. Going abroad isn't as easy as a snap of a finger for most people. It is sad that these men have to resort to dolls because women aren't willing to have sex with them. Well it's better that they use dolls instead of raping others and to them, it's better than being sexless. Living in a feminist based society causes men to do things they never imagined they would do.
The reality of the situation is that this is probably all that this guy can afford.

And at the same time, he views his 'fantasy' doll as some Japanese/English mix with a bit of moxy and sophistication. Sorry, but that sort of gal isn't dating a DaveCat in America.

Without a bit of experience and self-confidence, he isn't finding that gal in Sao Paolo Brazil, Japan, or Britain either.

He's in a bit of a pickle where he's approaching 40, has near zero experience with women, and lives in a fantasy world of sorts. I don't want to say it but I kinda pity him because I don't see a way out for him in this lifetime.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I remember this dude. I rescind from taking in any part of this. LOL
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Post by YaManBT »

One of the best comments on the vid:

"Well this is what happens when you let feminism run rampant. Wait until these sex dolls can talk, have personalities. and look fully realistic. Then (American) women will be in real trouble. The birth rate will drop to zero and society will collapse. Yes its weird. But its understandable considering how (American) women are today."

I added the word "American" parenthetically to make it more accurate.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

marklambo wrote:

Very sad......
Don't those kinds of sex dolls cost 4-6,000? If so, he has no excuses. Not a good one at least. lol
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

kai1275 wrote:Don't those kinds of sex dolls cost 4-6,000? If so, he has no excuses. Not a good one at least. lol
Kai, this guy is emotionally at best, 10 to 14 years of age.

I've been to Brazil, known Japanese-Brazilian women [ however, dated a Portuguese ethnic one ], and can tell you one thing ... DaveCat isn't getting one.

Sure, the American ex-pat fellas down there aren't the so-called *alpha looking* Brad Pitt actors but they're still grown up, mature, and can behave like an adult with a few quirks.

Given Dave's mental state, he's easily a green card a/o rip off target. I wouldn't recommend overseas for a person who doesn't have his bearings and can mingle in normal society.

AB discussion thread

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

kai1275 wrote:
marklambo wrote:

Very sad......
Don't those kinds of sex dolls cost 4-6,000? If so, he has no excuses. Not a good one at least. lol
I believe so.

One person made a comment on the video saying the guy probably spent $5,000 on the doll.

Yeah, I'm tired of the people on this forum who say: I can't afford! I can't go overseas! I don't have the means! I don't have the money!

You can get a TESOL certificate for under $300 to teach English overseas and you can take a trip to Dominican Republic or Costa Rica for under $800.

But the robots are going to get more sophisticated and within our lifetimes, you won't hardly be able to tell the difference between a sex robot and a real woman.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

YaManBT wrote:One of the best comments on the vid:

"Well this is what happens when you let feminism run rampant. Wait until these sex dolls can talk, have personalities. and look fully realistic. Then (American) women will be in real trouble. The birth rate will drop to zero and society will collapse. Yes its weird. But its understandable considering how (American) women are today."

I added the word "American" parenthetically to make it more accurate.
In Japan, they are already working on human like robots that move and talk...

Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.