Rank the anglo countries.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Rank the anglo countries.

Post by Repatriate »

The most civilized to the least.

1) Canada - Decent economy good infrastructure. Better city and town aesthetics when compared with the U.S. Great natural beauty. Lots of land and wide open space. People are mostly polite. Women are pretty much the same as all other anglo women though.

2) U.S. - Good way to attain middle class status if you're dirt poor but educated. Decent infrastructure. The country is large enough to find a couple liveable cities. People range from friendly indifference to outward hostility depending on your race. Women are some of the worst in the world.

3) New Zealand - The most understated anglo country. Used to have ok cost of living but is expensive now. Good educational system and infrastructure. Natural beauty rivals Canada. People are a bit nicer than Aussies but still possess anglo arrogance and coldness. Women are mostly not attractive and still anglo in attitude.

4) U.K. - The original anglos. Wankers. It's cold, dreary, and depressing in the U.K. The cities are very expensive and hold little value for your money. London is regularly considered one of the top 5 most expensive cities in the world on various lists. The national character consists of being aloof, sarcastic, and ice cold. It's debatable whether the women are more or less worse than American women. Close proximity to mainland Europe at least. Kate Middleton along with the rest of the royalty sucks dog balls.

5) Australia - Expensive suburban sprawl everywhere. The people are like a low class version of Brits. The men tend to be belligerent and pretty racist. The culture tries to come off as rugged and independent but it's mostly retarded. The women are mostly sloppy but look better than the U.K. and NZ probably due to the greater mainland euro/asian genetic influences.

6) Ireland - I know this shithole isn't exactly anglo-saxon but their culture was thoroughly colonized by the wankers. Angry drunks and ugly women. Expensive as f**k. Cold lifeless country besieged with a history of religious and colonial strife as well as decades of terrorism and being the whipping boy of Brits. Ground zero for Europe's hottest financial ponzi schemes which burst in dramatic fashion in 2010. Entire country suffers from super high unemployment and serious debt load.
Last edited by Repatriate on August 3rd, 2013, 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Canada is probably the best Anglo country in the list. I would rank Australia, the U.K. and the United States on the bottom...And having been stationed in the U.K. (U.S. military) for a couple of years, the U.K. is just as dysfunctional as the U.S. in many ways.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote:Canada is probably the best Anglo country in the list. I would rank Australia, the U.K. and the United States on the bottom...And having been stationed in the U.K. (U.S. military) for a couple of years, the U.K. is just as dysfunctional as the U.S. in many ways.
I think the reason why Canada tops the list is because it has mixed French/Anglo heritage. These things do change the national character and culture in subtle ways. It's fairly unique when you put it up against the rest of the anglosphere.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

NZ-good education and weather

Ireland-Catholic connections and proximity to Europe

Western USA/Canada (I will divide USA into two)-descent weather in western USA, good economy in Canada although going downhill, and people are polite in west coast USA. also, proximity to Mexico is a plus for me for obvious reasons

Eastern USA/Oz-lots of racism everywhere in eastern USA and shit weather (this includes all things of USA east of the Rockies), Oz has the wannabe rugged culture that is a lot like Texas and I don't like that.

UK-shit weather, worst quality of life in western europe, expensive as f**k, and horribly overrated country.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rank the anglo countries.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Repatriate wrote:The most civilized to the least.

1) Canada - Decent economy good infrastructure. Better city and town aesthetics when compared with the U.S. Great natural beauty. Lots of land and wide open space. People are mostly polite. Women are pretty much the same as all other anglo women though.

2) U.S. - Good way to attain middle class status if you're dirt poor but educated. Decent infrastructure. The country is large enough to find a couple liveable cities. People range from friendly indifference to outward hostility depending on your race. Women are some of the worst in the world.

3) New Zealand - The most understated anglo country. Used to have ok cost of living but is expensive now. Good educational system and infrastructure. Natural beauty rivals Canada. People are a bit nicer than Aussies but still possess anglo arrogance and coldness. Women are mostly not attractive and still anglo in attitude.

4) U.K. - The original anglos. Wankers. It's cold, dreary, and depressing in the U.K. The cities are very expensive and hold little value for your money. London is regularly considered one of the top 5 most expensive cities in the world on various lists. The national character consists of being aloof, sarcastic, and ice cold. It's debatable whether the women are more or less worse than American women. Close proximity to mainland Europe at least. Kate Middleton along with the rest of the royalty sucks dog balls.

5) Australia - Expensive suburban sprawl everywhere. The people are like a low class version of Brits. The men tend to be belligerent and pretty racist. The culture tries to come off as rugged and independent but it's mostly retarded. The women are mostly sloppy but look better than the U.K. and NZ probably due to the greater mainland euro/asian genetic influences.

6) Ireland - I know this shithole isn't exactly anglo-saxon but their culture was thoroughly colonized by the wankers. Angry drunks and ugly women. Expensive as f**k. Cold lifeless country besieged with a history of religious and colonial strife as well as decades of terrorism and being the whipping boy of Brits. Ground zero for Europe's hottest financial ponzi schemes which burst in dramatic fashion in 2010. Entire country suffers from super high unemployment and serious debt load.
Why isn't Singapore nor S. Africa on this list??
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Rank the anglo countries.

Post by Repatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: Why isn't Singapore nor S. Africa on this list??
Singapore is asian and its heritage is still mostly Chinese despite being a colony at one point. Not really anglo.

South Africa is a mix of African, Dutch, and Anglo. Now it leans more towards the African side of things.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Fine. So no height complexes nor uber-feminism in SG and ZA?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Fine. So no height complexes nor uber-feminism in SG and ZA?
No, ultra feminism isn't a thing in SG but they are very materialistic like most developed asian nations. Height helps like in any country but most singaporeans aren't that tall. They fall within the Chinese average of 5'6" or so.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

1. United States because it is the only Anglo country that has a land border with a country with decent women (Mexico). The US may suck socially but when you border Mexico and can go regularly, who cares? It's also probably the easiest Anglo country to earn and save money in; the rest overtax you and basic necessities cost way more (especially in the UK).