Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss and talk about any general topic.
http://www.miciudadreal.es/2013/07/31/z ... esparrame/
a social event in spain where teenagers were spilling wine on themselves. shows you the talent level of spanish girls.
video of the event.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su4ZNvF5 ... r_embedded
i thought of the same ratings. but I am not worried about the competition. with those types of girls, I put in everything I got and I am always bound to get something. too many guys here fear competition.
Yes, I've never been keen on environments where the guys look better than the girls. Italy totally sucks cus so many guys look really good or at least are very stylish and you feel like you are deaf and dumb if you don't speak and understand Italian. China kinda seems opposite in that girls are much hotter than guys on average but it's another place you pretty much need local language.
However, in places like Brazil, a lot of the guys and girls are quite hot so you could say it's a toss-up. But there is a shortage of full-on white people except maybe in the deep south. And local whites tend to be of elite classes. So sometimes, the more average looking foreign white guys can still attract attention from hot caramel colored to brownish mulattoes, perhaps there's some unconscious psychological association with status or at least a bit of exotic appeal.
Now if you go to places where more elite or elite wanna bes hang-out (Hard Rock in Barra da Tijuca comes to my mind but don't know if it's still like that), you are gonna see a lot of what I consider hot white and light caramel colored women (and guys). Now when you approach these types, they may be very friendly, engage you, give phone numbers, etc. Some speak great English too. But the follow-up is a bear. Basically, a number has almost no meaning and they forget you the next day lol. You prolly never get past square one. Winston would love it lol.
Basically, as you head up north along coast, your whiteness seems to become rarer (except maybe in hot-spots for European tourists such as Forteleza or Recife). But girls become darker and less attractive too. Just some ramblings loosely related to OP.
I have been saying this a lot about Brazil....I hate it when white guys go to Brazil and expect their experience to be the same as someone who is a black tourist or expat..in Brazil they kiss white peoples asses..even Black Brazilians do..which is why they stay in the economic position they are in,
"girls become darker and less attractive up north"....wow that didn't sound racist at all rock...and black men trip me out when they think that just because they are American white Brazilian women are going to be all over them...which will not be the case..even Black men who are balling out of control even tell me this when they get here.White people in Brazil all ways associate blacks with the Favelas,violence,dope dealing and poverty..Black men usually have better luck with Mulattoes and Black women.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se hÃ¡ muitos anos.que deus abenÃ§oe o brasil!
This is where I totally agree with and should bring up Rooshv's article about the busted guy test. If you see a lot of hot girls with busted guys then the city is probably really ripe for outsiders. If you see local men and women together who are mostly on par attractiveness wise then the area is probably really bad. It seems like the most obvious thing but a lot of guys think that the American passport has enough prestige to overcome basic local standards which is pure b.s.
Brazil honestly doesn't seem so great from what i've been reading recently. I think the country has been ruined by the burgeoning global commodities demand, skyrocketing cost of living, and probably huge planeloads of white/black western men going there for p4p and pick up. I'll still see it but more to satisfy my own curiosity though. I'm still a fairly rare minority race in Latin America (aside from Peru) so who knows what the reception at the individual level would be.
So basically the social scene is mostly a friendly cock tease with LA style flakes. Yeah that would be right up Winston's alley.
I remember when I was in Madrid a few years ago that there were very few really attractive women. Same goes for Italy and other southern European countries. (e.g. italy, greece).
And a bunch of degenerated teens is not going to impress me at all sorry...Most of the girls on these pictures look like utter trash. You would have to pay me to f**k them...
Southern European female beauty is probably overrated because the culture in those countries is over glamorized due to their past historical significance to the west. Plus there was substantial mixing with the moors.
I dont know if itÂ´s overrated... Where I come from, nobody thinks of Spanish girls as being overly beautiful. They are ok I guess...The only really hot girls in Spain are immigrants from Latin America or Africa IMO
I have been to Maderia once which is a Portugese island...The women there were really good looking. Some of them were local girls and some of theme Portugese tourists from mainland Portugal. Not sure why but they seem to be a lot better looking than Spanish girls.
Last edited by insanity on August 4th, 2013, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1. By saying A (darker) and B (less attractive), I did not mean them as synonyms but rather 2 exclusive traits. Part of the reason girls get less attractive going north is cus it tends to get poorer so nutrition and quality of life are worse and there is less discretionary money to make yourself look good.
2. As with many countries, money attracts beauty. Brazil's money centers are down towards bottom country - Sao Paolo, Rio, and maybe some southern cities. So it's not surprising that many of the hottest numbers from up north end up in one of the largest 2 cities, a kind of beauty drain for the north.
3. I actually do see more stunners among lighter girls from middle class and above face wise at least. But you can find bang-ass bodies by my definition at least on a percentage of members from any of the races or ethnicities in Brazil.
4. IMO, I am racist at some levels and I also believe most others are as well, even if they might not be conscious of the fact. I once took on online test which gauged reflex responses to certain images (white vs. black) and forced you to make instantaneous value judgements through word associations. I tested bias against blacks. I believe it's due the way I've been conditioned growing up on States in my particular environments. Cus my Taiwanese ex took the same test and came out neutral. But she grew up as big hip-hop and R&B fan so I'm surprised she didn't test black positive, lol. BTW, I don't remember the exact figures but I do know that even the majority of blacks tested biased against blacks.
1. Brazil was actually decent value for money in the years after Lulu was elected which caused a panic collapse in the value of the local currency. But eventually, he impressed the west as much more moderate and benign than expected so the fear factor wore off. Moreover, the commodities boom lead high balance of payments surplus and this not only put further upward pressure on local currency but also fueled local currency inflation - a double whammy for foreign tourists. A few years of that and next thing you knew, Rio was priced similarly to Paris for a lot of things.
2. In Brazil, you absolutely don't have to go for the elite to find very attractive, pretty, beautiful, sexy, and/or hot girls. They exist throughout all classes in abundance though percentages seem to improve with socio-econcomic standing.
3. Yes, you don't see that many Asians except maybe in Sao Paolo which has a large Japanese Brazilian population. I did get to know some of the long term Taiwanese and Chinese residents in Rio. One family I knew there runs a small Japanese restaurant a block away from Copacabana Beach. They kind of keep to themselves and live in their own bubble. But their late teens children were more integrated of course. Son didn't seem so well adjusted even though he was born there but daughter was very outgoing and smart and was planning to attend Harvard (don't know if she did). The father told me that he instructed his kids, if you ever decide to marry local non-Chinese Brazilians, that's fine. But don't ever expect me to give you any money after that (they were concerned that Brazilian side might try to milk them).
4. Another anecdote which brings home how closed the Chinese community must be there. The Taiwan father running the Japanese restaurant mentioned above told me that a particular mainland Chinese girl got caught engaging in prostitution in the tourist areas of Rio and it got featured in one of the local papers. The Chinese community felt embarrassed (loss of face) about that so certain members sent someone around to collect money and have her taken out by a hitman. They followed through and she 'disappeared' shortly after. My friend admitted to contributing and felt no remorse.
5. I met another young guy from a Taiwan family who grew up in Rio and worked as a tour guide for Chinese tourists. He told me he had a local (non-Chinese) girl friend but I never saw her.
6. I think some people there hold old school stereotypes about Chinese - they are serious, work and study hard, keep to themselves, run restaurants or other small family businesses, are not cool or attractive, and are not social. It's kind of similar in Santo Domingo DR even though they have a small Chinatown there. To be accepted, I think it's important to act and appear less old-school asain - like my friend's confident daughter or perhaps the tour guide but certainly not the shy and awkward son. The latin side nature of Brazilians means many are very fashion and looks conscious, but to a lessor degree than Italians. I find them and Dominicans to be relatively more down to earth.
It sounds like the typical developing world growth bottleneck when cost of living, import taxes, and inflation is out of wack. Thus real wages aren't really in sync with cost of living increases.
Class doesn't matter but is there a middle class sweet spot in Brazil or are these girls too much work?
It sounds like these were rather extreme cases of super introverted Taiwanese people who were in a niche business though. I've seen these types of people in other places like Laos and they operate in the same way. They live in their small family bubble and shut out everything else unless it's business and commerce related. Their dream is to send the kids to America where they can be doctors and lawyers without any reasoning about the social hardships or differences they will face here as well. So typical. This is where Winston is partially right about the limited ambitions of Chinese or more specifically Taiwanese people.
I see. Well, at least they aren't hordes of rude pushy Chinese tourist misfits yet. When this happens in a Latin America country I guess I can cross it off the list of friendly places.
overrated my ass bro. southern euro chicks look better than most east asian chicks. east asian chicks are the most overrated out there. and what's wrong with being mixed with moors? you are full of shit bro.
Nigga please. Those girls you posted up are a far cry from the ones Rock put up in that other thread full of NE chicks with curves.