Yellow Fever?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Sugaryum
Freshman Poster

Yellow Fever?

Post by Sugaryum »

Hi guys.

I am new to this forum. I guess I am frustrated at not being able to find a good man. I am in my late 20's.

I am half chinese and Half european. I have strong european genes and i do not look asian at all. Most people would never guess i am half chinese. The thing is. I am finding alot of men who are into yellow fever overlook me because i don't look asian.

I am starting to think the reason why white guys like asian women is a fetish for how asian women look. I was born in a western country but raised by my chinese grandmother. I have lived in a western country all my life but i identify myself with a FOB asian woman. Yes i know it's odd.

I am old fashioned. I believe a married woman should look after the house, kids and her husband. i believe in making sure the husband is happy and sexually satisfied. My chinese grandmother taught me all these things including the sexually satisfying part. lol

I am not materialistic and happy with living a simple life. Example. I don't own any apple products because I think it's silly when you buy things to make others think you are cool. I own a $50 cheap phone which does it's job. it makes calls and sms and i am happy with it. lol that's the kind of life i prefer. simple.

I am friendly. I often strike up conversations with random people on the street and say hello to all my neighbors. Sometimes cook food for my neighbors too.

but yet i feel like i am constantly being overlooked by decent men who want to settle down because I don't look asian. :(

so i guess i started this topic because i browsed this forum and it seems like alot of you guys here are the decent guys i am trying to attract and i noticed alot of you guys write about getting FOB women. Makes me a wonder why decent western looking women like me are being i am overlooked? is it because i don't look asian?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Yellow Fever?

Post by Rock »

Sugaryum wrote:Hi guys.

I am new to this forum. I guess I am frustrated at not being able to find a good man. I am in my late 20's.

I am half chinese and Half european. I have strong european genes and i do not look asian at all. Most people would never guess i am half chinese. The thing is. I am finding alot of men who are into yellow fever overlook me because i don't look asian.

I am starting to think the reason why white guys like asian women is a fetish for how asian women look. I was born in a western country but raised by my chinese grandmother. I have lived in a western country all my life but i identify myself with a FOB asian woman. Yes i know it's odd.

I am old fashioned. I believe a married woman should look after the house, kids and her husband. i believe in making sure the husband is happy and sexually satisfied. My chinese grandmother taught me all these things including the sexually satisfying part. lol

I am not materialistic and happy with living a simple life. Example. I don't own any apple products because I think it's silly when you buy things to make others think you are cool. I own a $50 cheap phone which does it's job. it makes calls and sms and i am happy with it. lol that's the kind of life i prefer. simple.

I am friendly. I often strike up conversations with random people on the street and say hello to all my neighbors. Sometimes cook food for my neighbors too.

but yet i feel like i am constantly being overlooked by decent men who want to settle down because I don't look asian. :(

so i guess i started this topic because i browsed this forum and it seems like alot of you guys here are the decent guys i am trying to attract and i noticed alot of you guys write about getting FOB women. Makes me a wonder why decent western looking women like me are being i am overlooked? is it because i don't look asian?
How tall are you and what is your body type? Mind posting a photo of yourself?

Many guys tend to be visually oriented, at least in the beginning. So with some visual input from your side, we would be in a better position to give you thoughts, ideas, and feedback.

BTW, in case you don't know, there is also a ladies forum associated with this site. Perhaps you could ask over there as well.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Maybe you're only going after Nerdy white guys and Otakus?I'm sure you could find a decent white guy in a Church.I'm also pretty sure most hispanic and black guys would give you the time of day.they rarely have a asian fetish,they usually prefer white women.

are you looking for a marriage commitment?most guys in the west are in no rush to get married.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 6th, 2020, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Men with hardcore asian fever are rarely decent anyhow. They have a sex fetish like how some people enjoy catholic school girls or whatever it's just a fetish. You're just another tool to be used to scratch an itch.

Also, I don't believe the OP is real at all and you are all suckers if you buy into it. :lol:
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Not looking asian is not a bad thing at all! There are many men out there that are not attracted to asian women, such as myself. I used to be a long time ago but somehow over the years it completely faded :lol: You should definitely post a picture of yourself. There are always many factors involved in the world of attraction, it has nothing to do with you looking or not looking like an asian.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

You've overestimated your looks, rejected guys in your league, and priced yourself out of the market. Have fun with your cats.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

I can sense a hint of self hate in you. You embrace your European side more than your Asian side. You even went to the extent of stating that you apparently look more European e.t.c.

You are getting decent with good looks confused. By far the majority of guys here are average looking guys. Most of whom you probably would never give a chance if they tried to speak to you. You are not going to find a prince charming. They don't exist. If someone has more of one thing, they are most likely lack something else. A guy may be "good looking" but he may also be a playboy who will f*ck you and move on to another adventure. Eventually you're biological clock will count down to 0. By then you will not be able to attract these kind of men or any man for that matter.

The world would be a more happier place if women started giving average looking guys a chance when they are young. Why do you think most "good looking" men go for average looking women. It's because these women tend to be interesting as they don't have this self entitlement nonsense like the "beautiful women" who think its fine to be as boring as a rock as long as they "look good". Those types are only good for one thing....

Also I know its a status thing for Asian females to get a Caucasian male but you should expand your horizon from the non existent blonde prince charming Caucasian male to men in general. It's fine if you aren't attracted to non Caucasian males but attraction is something that you cannot predict. You may not be attracted to a guy initially but maybe if you give them a chance and try to learn more about them, you may find yourself becoming attracted. Some may say its natural for women to discriminate but we aren't wild animals anymore i hope. In this day n age its not about who is the biggest or strongest guy, its about who is the smartest. So you women should remove the scales off your eyes and give normal guys a chance.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

RedMenace wrote:I can sense a hint of self hate in you. You embrace your European side more than your Asian side. You even went to the extent of stating that you apparently look more European e.t.c.

You are getting decent with good looks confused. By far the majority of guys here are average looking guys. Most of whom you probably would never give a chance if they tried to speak to you. You are not going to find a prince charming. They don't exist. If someone has more of one thing, they are most likely lack something else. A guy may be "good looking" but he may also be a playboy who will f*ck you and move on to another adventure. Eventually you're biological clock will count down to 0. By then you will not be able to attract these kind of men or any man for that matter.

The world would be a more happier place if women started giving average looking guys a chance when they are young. Why do you think most "good looking" men go for average looking women. It's because these women tend to be interesting as they don't have this self entitlement nonsense like the "beautiful women" who think its fine to be as boring as a rock as long as they "look good". Those types are only good for one thing....

Also I know its a status thing for Asian females to get a Caucasian male but you should expand your horizon from the non existent blonde prince charming Caucasian male to men in general. It's fine if you aren't attracted to non Caucasian males but attraction is something that you cannot predict. You may not be attracted to a guy initially but maybe if you give them a chance and try to learn more about them, you may find yourself becoming attracted. Some may say its natural for women to discriminate but we aren't wild animals anymore i hope. In this day n age its not about who is the biggest or strongest guy, its about who is the smartest. So you women should remove the scales off your eyes and give normal guys a chance.
Exactely.she is just a hypergamous female.with very high standards.if she gave Black guys or hispanic guys or asian guys a chance shed get a bf in a week.she just wants Studly tall,goodlooking white guys.and shes so naeive to think such men will commit to her.
stillcode
Freshman Poster

Post by stillcode »

Welcome to the forums Sugaryum,

You may be surprised to hear that your dilemma actually does not have to do with your race. As the misandry bubble has continued to spread, men have become much more reluctant to seriously date and have relationships with women in the western world. This can be seen borne out through the rise of the hook-up culture, falling marriage rates, increase in out of wedlock births, and so forth.

Because of the nature of our modern dating world, a man does not necessarily know whether a woman he dates and perhaps even marries will turn out to ruin his life 5, 10, or 30 years down the road. It is great that you hold traditional values, but too many men have seen their friends and relatives go through horrible break ups with women who were originally typical sweethearts when they first started dating. Many western women put on an act to get a man and the mask only comes off years down the road. The general opinion of men in the western world has changed such that men are much more cautious in approaching women, and some, like myself and others on here, throw in the towel and decide to date and marry women from foreign countries.

It is too bad that traditional women such as yourself are suffering the consequences of the bad behavior of other women from your generation and previous generations, but this is the new reality. Even though you may in fact turn out to be a great girlfriend and even wife, men are increasingly not willing to take the risk to date you.

That you are being overlooked by men is not because of your non-asian looks. It is because our society and laws have made dating for men too much of a risk. Your options best options are to either hope that anti-male laws and attitudes change in the western world, or go abroad to a foreign country and date foreign men. Good luck.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Its funny you bring this up -

http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relatio ... ian-fetish

Also in a recent neurological study confirmed that men, mostly White (and I have known this for awhile) have an affinity for Asian women and express this through Anime.

Though it has to be said its a two way street.

Don't give up hope my homie is Thai and his long term GF is Eurasian (Half Japanese/Half White). That is if it doesn't matter where the guy in question is from.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Sugaryum the only way to find a good guy is to start dating.

Go on lots of dates, get to know the guy you're interested in, even if it's just for a coffee or a walk somewhere. Be smart; any red flags, bad behaviour, or stupidity, forget it & move on. As a relationship starts take him out of his element after a few dates; no clubs, pubs, bars, cinema or fancy restaurants. Have Walks in the park, on the beach, nice city streets, cook something together like grill or bar-b-q, meet his friends/family ... it's the best way to get to know him. Going on planned superficial dates all the time like the cinema, & restaurants are too uptight. Forget about your checklist of attributes & try to establish if you have chemistry' first.

My father got married several times. I asked him why, what happened? He said, when you meet the right person then you realise why it didn't work with anyone else. If you've been overlooked by some then they weren't for you. 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

post a pic or you're a guy trolling us.

either way: go to happyabroad for girls. lol
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

All men get turned on by particular things. Thankfully different men like different things, otherwise we'd all be after the same girl.

Why do I like Asian girls? Well one thing is that I though my date today was 24. Yeah, turns out she's 32. That doesn't happen very often with Western women.

Also Asian-White kids are adorable, whatever the parents look like.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.