Is U.S. interracial dating mostly based on stereotypes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Is U.S. interracial dating mostly based on stereotypes?

Post by Repatriate »

Take the two most popular couples as an example..AF/WM BM/WF

I noticed that a lot of black people on here say that white women are only interested if they act like the thug gang banger or hip hop mandingo stereotype.

A lot of white guys love asian women because they are viewed as submissive oriental f**k dolls with sideways pussies.

All this leads me to believe that most interracial relationships in America are predicated on some type of stereotype or fetish which each party is attracted to.

Seems mentally diseased..

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Many asian women also choose white males and it seems to work for the both of them in their favor. It's not uncommon to see a 5'0 asian woman in search for a man that is 6'0 or taller (which I believe looks silly and unnatural). This could also maybe be a fetish on their part too. I also believe that it is also due to a status thing. They sometimes believe that being with a tall white male, their social status goes up higher.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

marklambo wrote:Many asian women also choose white males and it seems to work for the both of them in their favor. It's not uncommon to see a 5'0 asian woman in search for a man that is 6'0 or taller (which I believe looks silly and unnatural). This could also maybe be a fetish on their part too. I also believe that it is also due to a status thing. They sometimes believe that being with a tall white male, their social status goes up higher.
There's not as much fetish there, I believe with minority women it's more about hypergamy and social status as you said. I made a post about it awhile back based on my experiences dating asian-american girls. I was able to really get into their heads about these insecurities which made me completely turned off by asian-american women after that. I think a lot of them are seriously broken people.
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Post by YaManBT »

As a BM, I will say that there certainly is a stereotypical aspect to IR dating for some people. However, I wouldn't necessarily say it is the majority. I would say it may account for about half of IR dating. There are definitely these "wannabe down" white girls who chase Black guys. I avoid those chicks like the plague. Then, there are other white girls who aren't really open-minded to date us. Last but not least, you have the third category, which is the open-minded white girl. They don't hunt for Black guys, but they don't count us out either. I tend to do very well with these girls. The open-minded ones tend to be more intelligent than the other two types, and I think that's what makes us get along, as well.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

YaManBT wrote: Last but not least, you have the third category, which is the open-minded white girl. They don't hunt for Black guys, but they don't count us out either. I tend to do very well with these girls. The open-minded ones tend to be more intelligent than the other two types, and I think that's what makes us get along, as well.
If you eliminate the first two categories wouldn't you say the third tends to be the outlier? The truly open minded white American woman is a rare creature. Also how are you certain she's open minded and not also looking to live out some private fetish?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Repatriate wrote:
YaManBT wrote: Last but not least, you have the third category, which is the open-minded white girl. They don't hunt for Black guys, but they don't count us out either. I tend to do very well with these girls. The open-minded ones tend to be more intelligent than the other two types, and I think that's what makes us get along, as well.
If you eliminate the first two categories wouldn't you say the third tends to be the outlier? The truly open minded white American woman is a rare creature. Also how are you certain she's open minded and not also looking to live out some private fetish?

The "White Girls With The Bamboo Earrings" I also avoid like the plague, they tend to be nasty looking (Mousey/Too Skinny) and BBW's too.

I also tend to gravitate but also attract open minded women, who have a preference. I guess that sort of straddles the line doesn't it?

These women are much easier to find outside of the Anglo sphere and while we like to rail against women in the UK and even Canada at times, I still rate them higher than AW overall.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

YaManBT wrote:As a BM, I will say that there certainly is a stereotypical aspect to IR dating for some people. However, I wouldn't necessarily say it is the majority. I would say it may account for about half of IR dating. There are definitely these "wannabe down" white girls who chase Black guys. I avoid those chicks like the plague. Then, there are other white girls who aren't really open-minded to date us. Last but not least, you have the third category, which is the open-minded white girl. They don't hunt for Black guys, but they don't count us out either. I tend to do very well with these girls. The open-minded ones tend to be more intelligent than the other two types, and I think that's what makes us get along, as well.
Bingo +∞
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

djfourmoney wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

The "White Girls With The Bamboo Earrings" I also avoid like the plague, they tend to be nasty looking (Mousey/Too Skinny) and BBW's too.

I also tend to gravitate but also attract open minded women, who have a preference. I guess that sort of straddles the line doesn't it?

These women are much easier to find outside of the Anglo sphere and while we like to rail against women in the UK and even Canada at times, I still rate them higher than AW overall.
Bingo again! +∞
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Repatriate wrote:
Yahtzee! (Bingo again and again) +∞
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

marklambo wrote:Many asian women also choose white males and it seems to work for the both of them in their favor. It's not uncommon to see a 5'0 asian woman in search for a man that is 6'0 or taller (which I believe looks silly and unnatural). This could also maybe be a fetish on their part too. I also believe that it is also due to a status thing. They sometimes believe that being with a tall white male, their social status goes up higher.
Def Con 4 (Bingo 4x's) +∞
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

With E. Euro girls it's also feeding a stereotype. They are seen as Cold War brides with American "conquerors" bringing back the defeated commie women for a life of prosperity in America. Those women are just Americans in the making.

And the women there see American men as an improved version of their own guys but richer, not an alcoholic but still highly intelligent and very kind.

In the end when guys go there, they see that those societies are more capitalist than then US, that most people don't speak English and that the cultural gap is huge. The girls see that the guys live on credit, that life in the US is dull and that they often have nothing in common culturally with the guys.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Post by YaManBT »

Repatriate wrote:
Good question... In a city like Philly, that category 3 type of girl is definitely an outlier, but there are a few here (most of whom aren't originally from here). The vast majority of Philly white girls fall into category 1 or 2, and the vast majority of Black Philly girls are hood rats.

However, I did very well with white girls (and black girls for that matter) in my home state of Connecticut. Despite the image of CT as this lilly white place, it is actually quite diverse in many towns. In my hometown, it is not nearly as segregated as Philadelphia. Therefore, it is not outlandish for a Black guy to bang and/or date a white girl. It happens fairly often.