How many women have you had sex with?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

How many women have you had sex with?

1-3
4%
4-30
40%
30-90
16%
90-150
16%
150-300
8%
300+
16%

Total votes: 25
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Ghost wrote: If they f**k you just for fun, they're just sluts. Hoe, slut, it makes little to no difference for me. My "moral pulpit puritan nonsense" as you say is why human civilization exists in the first place. You are no one to question history. A girl who f***s you "for fun" is just a slut. But oh no, even though p4p is the most humane and rational way to give men a sexual outlet in society, guys take that Western mentality of sexual bragging: "girls only f**k me because they want fun or because I'm just that good." No one needs to wonder why the whole f***ing planet is basically turning into a giant ghetto.
To be honest Ghost you sound more than a little sexually frustrated and repressed. Leaving the U.S. would be a very positive thing for you and maybe you would stop looking at sexual relations in this way.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Rock wrote:In hindsight, I've come to realize that what matters is quality, not quantity. By quality, I mean girls you personally find very attractive before and after the deeds, who clicks well with you physically, and make you feel good.

Once you go to your right place, intimacy is not hard to come by. For awhile, my job really had me stressed and picking up random girls was a release. The pattern became addictive. There are cases when I would be out with a client for lunch or on the way to some meeting, 'my type' would walk by, and I would find some excuse to leave momentarily and secretly catch-up to the gal to make my approach. When you roll like that for awhile, the numbers add up quickly and start to fade.

I think I could computer my numbers pretty accurately in all the other countries I've been to but in Taiwan, it's kind of a blur. However, the ones I really like remain clear somewhere in the back of my mind and I could count them all if I thought long enough about it. As for the others, I can say that you often regret it the next day. Problem is, you can't always tell until you get her home. There are many potential surprises, good and bad, once you get her unwrapped lol.

Sleeping with an 8 who clicks with you physically and mentally is a wonderful gift in this life. If she's truly into you, it's like a piece of heaven on earth. Cus then you can extend it into an ongoing relationship. On the other hand, getting it on with dozens of 5s is just a short term release like masturbation with 2 distinctions - 1. another person is involved who you might hurt leading to damage of karma and 2. you will be tempted to get an ego boost due to sleeping with 'hundreds of girls'. The first one is bad and the second one is false.

Ultimately, quality fulfills the soul, not quantity. If you just need release of sexual tension, better to just wank-off until you are lucky enough to get your chance with a quality girl. Being with one 8 is definitely better and more memorable than being with 100 mediocre girls.
I agree that quality definitely supersedes quantity. I don't know how many girls I've had sex with. It may have been 100+ but I can't remember how many girls so I'll just say it's a little under 100. My numbers may be low but I always focused on girls that were at least considered attractive. I've also had a few long term relationships in the past which contributed to the numbers being low. I have many friends that would easily bang a 4, 5 or lower any day but for me it was different. I have refused many sex opportunities in my life because the girl wasn't attractive enough for me. If I did take all those opportunities, my numbers would be much higher. I just won't be able to get sexually excited if the girl isn't sexy enough, my brain and body just doesn't work this way.

I also notice now as I get older, I start to become even more picky with the women I want to have sex with. It's just not worth the time, effort, energy, money, and headaches to play the stupid game to bed a girl that isn't considered very attractive. For me it's like....what's the point of even trying.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

marklambo wrote:
Rock wrote:In hindsight, I've come to realize that what matters is quality, not quantity. By quality, I mean girls you personally find very attractive before and after the deeds, who clicks well with you physically, and make you feel good.
I believe the same thing. Being with a very attractive girl that has a great personality, young, and a virgin definitely beats having 100 partners because she would be the best quality girl. I always focus on quality because that's what matters. Quantity is useless. Having 1 ideal girl is better than 100 random hookups or accepting a "consolation prize."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Rock wrote:You mean ChiCity Man? Yea, he's my playa, my hero from my home state, the guy who can make lemon outta lemonade, the one who is eternally high spirited and never at a loss for words, the mysterious tall nigga who never shows his face but rather lets the viewer see Chitown from his perspective.
Dunno, haven't watched him a while. Maybe that is him!

But he is just.....crazy! If anybody wanted to get women, they should definitely watch his videos. He got his place set up and everything, he knows what's up.

I like him, because he has a unique kind of humor. The black Dane Cook I suppose.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Repatriate wrote:
Ghost wrote: If they f**k you just for fun, they're just sluts. Hoe, slut, it makes little to no difference for me. My "moral pulpit puritan nonsense" as you say is why human civilization exists in the first place. You are no one to question history. A girl who f***s you "for fun" is just a slut. But oh no, even though p4p is the most humane and rational way to give men a sexual outlet in society, guys take that Western mentality of sexual bragging: "girls only f**k me because they want fun or because I'm just that good." No one needs to wonder why the whole f***ing planet is basically turning into a giant ghetto.
To be honest Ghost you sound more than a little sexually frustrated and repressed. Leaving the U.S. would be a very positive thing for you and maybe you would stop looking at sexual relations in this way.
LOL@Repatriate. Ghost is in China, not the United States. He's a Christian and believes in sex only after marriage. He's a very religious person...and I respect him for that. I also share some of his beliefs (as a Christian).

I think this forum could use more people like Ghost and Fschmidt, to balance out all the mongers on this forum (There's too many mongers on this forum for my liking). I think everyone needs some kind of moral compass in their lives, or else it becomes meaningless and filled with only the pursuit of pleasure and material goods...
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

zboy1, I definitely agree with that. Everyone needs some kind of moral compass, or list of principles. Even if you're not religious, it will serve you well. I don't subscribe to any particular religion, but my list of moral principles are taken from nearly all religions.

But more people like fschmidt on this forum? Hell naw! One of him is ONE TOO MANY in my opinion! :lol:
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Tsar wrote: I believe the same thing. Being with a very attractive girl that has a great personality, young, and a virgin definitely beats having 100 partners because she would be the best quality girl. I always focus on quality because that's what matters. Quantity is useless. Having 1 ideal girl is better than 100 random hookups or accepting a "consolation prize."
Most definitely. Going for only low quality random hookups also increases the chances of catching some disease. It's definitely not worth the risk. Condoms don't always protect from everything.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 23rd, 2016, 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 23rd, 2016, 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Rock wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I'd say 500-600.

Began smashing in '93,
bareback since '96 because voodoo was put on me by an Afro-Panamanian female
freak to go Limp Bizkit like Fred Durst whenever I put a hat on thereafter.
It pays to only f.ucky big girls - harder to get STDs due to too much effervescence
of water impeding osmosis.

Approximations in intervals of ten:

The US of Gay: 300+ in 20 years
Australia: 20 in 6 weeks
The Philippines: 60 in 10 months
Brazil: 50 in 2 months
Perú: 30 in 3 months
Bolivia: 20 in 1 month altogether
Chile: 30 in 8 months
Thailand: 40 in 2 months
Colombia: 20 in 3 months
Cambodia: 1 in 2 days
Ecuador: 40 in 2 months

Damn. There are some freaks on this site. hahahaa
And it took me this many to realize how to build up stamina (i.e. if I'm tipsy or drunk, I don't pop for an hour! Sober, if it's too good: 20 Bobby Brown pushups and I.T.K.O.
...but if it's good but not super good, I can survive 10-15 minutes..my d.ick sucks "soberwise")
...and it took me this many to realize more than ever that tall women regardless of body type is my fav now, with a superpetite thin curvy chick.

I just wish I had smashed a midget. Most midget women don't shave their pubes which is so uber-hot to me.
Damn, those are some numbers, and very well diversified - looks like quite a HA portfolio lol. So let's get to the nity gritty. What percentage in each country were P4P? And what percentage were merely BBWs as opposed to the type both you and I truly favor? You must have an amazing photo and vid collection lol.
FUc.k me! I forgot to put Canada down! Which would be 6 (I was in an LTR but cheating for 3.5 years on the fat scallie wag....the moment she said we were in a relationship, that's when I began to cheat on her. When we were FWB, all I wanted was her. Weird psychology eh??).

But I'm digressing here. @Rock, most of the women in the US of Gay were "free-of-charge" except one time I ever paid in the US of Gay, and that was in Manhattan with a Black pro, which I used a condom because I was really nervous but I wanted to do it so we did with a condom but it sucked because I barely stayed hard.

Canada was "free-of-charge". And in the rest of the countries abroad, it was a whooping 90-95 percent P4P.

90% were BBW, 8% SSBBW, 2% non-fat "milk" LOL!!

P.S.: If I weren't living in a homeless shelter in Calgary, I could have had so many more. Calgary is a p***y paradise for what looks like a Black man (e.g. yours truly) and what and really look like and ARE Black men.

Calgary, Alberta and Phoenix, Arizona are interracial paradises for BM.
d.amn u bro those are impressive numbers even if we take out the p4p
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Once you go to your right place, intimacy is not hard to come by. For awhile, my job really had me stressed and picking up random girls was a release. The pattern became addictive. There are cases when I would be out with a client for lunch or on the way to some meeting, 'my type' would walk by, and I would find some excuse to leave momentarily and secretly catch-up to the gal to make my approach. When you roll like that for awhile, the numbers add up quickly and start to fade.

I think I could computer my numbers pretty accurately in all the other countries I've been to but in Taiwan, it's kind of a blur. However, the ones I really like remain clear somewhere in the back of my mind and I could count them all if I thought long enough about it. As for the others, I can say that you often regret it the next day. Problem is, you can't always tell until you get her home. There are many potential surprises, good and bad, once you get her unwrapped lol.

Sleeping with an 8 who clicks with you physically and mentally is a wonderful gift in this life. If she's truly into you, it's like a piece of heaven on earth. Cus then you can extend it into an ongoing relationship. On the other hand, getting it on with dozens of 5s is just a short term release like masturbation with 2 distinctions - 1. another person is involved who you might hurt leading to damage of karma and 2. you will be tempted to get an ego boost due to sleeping with 'hundreds of girls'. The first one is bad and the second one is false.

Ultimately, quality fulfills the soul, not quantity. If you just need release of sexual tension, better to just wank-off until you are lucky enough to get your chance with a quality girl. Being with one 8 is definitely better and more memorable than being with 100 mediocre girls.
I know where ur coming from bro. Personally, I lost count after 30 but the ones that really stick to my mind are 3-4 girls (5, but I did not get to be intimate with the last one). I remember the 3-4 clearly as if it just happened but the rest, can't even remember names and faces. I truly wish I did not ruin any of them.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Only 16 here. Part of that is due to being in LTR with AW for 8 of the 10 years since I became sexually active. The other part is my refusal to do p4p, ever. I am all about the connection you make when you sleep with a girl for the first time, that feeling when she just gives herself over to you. Paying for sex could never give me the part of sleeping with a girl that I enjoy the most, basically.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

"Only" [insert some really high number]. :roll: You guys realize the lifetime median is like 2, right?

Not including bbw's or p4p, my number is 4. And I had to message A TON of females (at least 10,000) to even get that. Also did around 200 approaches in person, all of which ended in immediate rejection.