How many women have you had sex with?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

1-3
4%
4-30
40%
30-90
16%
90-150
16%
150-300
8%
300+
16%

Total votes: 25
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I'm curious because I know for sure there are some mongers amongst us. I don't feel it's anything to be ashamed about. It's natural, it's an itch you must scratch. I also think there are a few guys who glom onto one girl and are looking to expand a little.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Far more than 300. That doesn't even cover the US.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

280-310. I actually sat down and counted once.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

damn, i am actually embarrassed to tell my low notch account. looks like i am a cheap charly. time to book a flight.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 6th, 2020, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I'd say 500-600.

Began smashing in '93,
bareback since '96 because voodoo was put on me by an Afro-Panamanian female
freak to go Limp Bizkit like Fred Durst whenever I put a hat on thereafter.
It pays to only f.ucky big girls - harder to get STDs due to too much effervescence
of water impeding osmosis.

Approximations in intervals of ten:

The US of Gay: 300+ in 20 years
Australia: 20 in 6 weeks
The Philippines: 60 in 10 months
Brazil: 50 in 2 months
Perú: 30 in 3 months
Bolivia: 20 in 1 month altogether
Chile: 30 in 8 months
Thailand: 40 in 2 months
Colombia: 20 in 3 months
Cambodia: 1 in 2 days
Ecuador: 40 in 2 months

Damn. There are some freaks on this site. hahahaa
And it took me this many to realize how to build up stamina (i.e. if I'm tipsy or drunk, I don't pop for an hour! Sober, if it's too good: 20 Bobby Brown pushups and I.T.K.O.
...but if it's good but not super good, I can survive 10-15 minutes..my d.ick sucks "soberwise")
...and it took me this many to realize more than ever that tall women regardless of body type is my fav now, with a superpetite thin curvy chick.

I just wish I had smashed a midget. Most midget women don't shave their pubes which is so uber-hot to me.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on August 5th, 2013, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

My count is 0 and it's staying that way because I must maintain my pride and honor. The only way I am having sex is with a young and attractive virgin. I would reject a girl even if she were 18, a perfect 10/10, and not a virgin but only had sex with 1 other guy. I would reject her because being with her would destroy my pride and honor. I will never allow myself to be with a girl that unless the girl is a young, attractive. Even if I was the last man on Earth I wouldn't. My standards are unbreakable and I do not give in to pressure. Being with a non-virgin, especially for my first, would bring me shame and dishonor. I will maintain my pride and honor unto death. Either I get a girl that meets my standards and is a virgin, or I will remain single for life and die with my pride and honor.

I know that for most people being with someone who isn't a virgin even if it was for their first time isn't really a problem. I on the other hand could never do it, especially for my first time. I would never be able to be with a girl that lost her virginity to another man and in my mind losing virginity means doing anything sexual. I am tired of how the Ameriskanks always think they can do other sexual acts but not actual intercourse and still call themselves a virgin. They know they are not desirable to good men and try to inflate their worth by trying to cheat the rules.

I don't have a problem with mongering or the mongering lifestyle. A man can have sex with 1-1,000 women. The only thing I have a problem with is when a man steals a girl's virginity or tricks her into losing her virginity just so he can have bragging rights or the experience. Virgin girls make the best girlfriends and are the best marriage quality girls. A young attractive virgin girl is better than any other woman for marriage.

When I go abroad I will begin my search to find a young attractive virgin to become my bride.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 6th, 2020, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Only slept with one AW and the rest foreign ladies.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Damn, I thought my 21 was respectable.

But I am put to shame after this thread. :lol:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I'd say 500-600.

Began smashing in '93,
It pays to only f.ucky big girls - harder to get STDs due to too much effervescence

And it took me this many to realize how to build up stamina (i.e. if I'm tipsy or drunk, I don't pop for an hour! Sober, if it's too good: 20 Bobby Brown pushups and I.T.K.O.
...but if it's good but not super good, I can survive 10-15 minutes..my d.ick sucks "soberwise")
...and it took me this many to realize more than ever that tall women regardless of body type is my fav now, with a superpetite thin curvy chick.

I just wish I had smashed a midget. Most midget women don't shave their pubes which is so uber-hot to me.
Damn, those are some numbers, and very well diversified - looks like quite a HA portfolio lol. So let's get to the nity gritty. What percentage in each country were P4P? And what percentage were merely BBWs as opposed to the type both you and I truly favor? You must have an amazing photo and vid collection lol.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

300 AW?20 Aussies in 6 weeks?50 Brazilians?

beats Style, Roosh and Tyler Durden put together
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Rock wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I'd say 500-600.

Began smashing in '93,

Damn, those are some numbers, and very well diversified - looks like quite a HA portfolio lol. So let's get to the nity gritty. What percentage in each country were P4P? And what percentage were merely BBWs as opposed to the type both you and I truly favor? You must have an amazing photo and vid collection lol.
FUc.k me! I forgot to put Canada down! Which would be 6 (I was in an LTR but cheating for 3.5 years on the fat scallie wag....the moment she said we were in a relationship, that's when I began to cheat on her. When we were FWB, all I wanted was her. Weird psychology eh??).

But I'm digressing here. @Rock, most of the women in the US of Gay were "free-of-charge" except one time I ever paid in the US of Gay, and that was in Manhattan with a Black pro, which I used a condom because I was really nervous but I wanted to do it so we did with a condom but it sucked because I barely stayed hard.

Canada was "free-of-charge". And in the rest of the countries abroad, it was a whooping 90-95 percent P4P.

90% were BBW, 8% SSBBW, 2% non-fat "milk" LOL!!

P.S.: If I weren't living in a homeless shelter in Calgary, I could have had so many more. Calgary is a p***y paradise for what looks like a Black man (e.g. yours truly) and what and really look like and ARE Black men.

Calgary, Alberta and Phoenix, Arizona are interracial paradises for BM.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Banano wrote:300 AW?20 Aussies in 6 weeks?50 Brazilians?

beats Style, Roosh and Tyler Durden put together
Well I'm on HA because although I'm not a player I had crushed alot,
I STILL FEEL THAT AW ARE THE WORST and I'm STILL REJECTED
BY HOT-STUNNERS due to Hypergamy and Neo-Feminism, man!!

Most women I f***ed were 2's to 5's. That's why my numbers are
a la Wilt Chamberlain.

Most American women I smashed were n#@%^ lovers or "wanted a baby with
gud hare" Black women.

If I had spent more time abroad, I could surpass 300 AW I crushed in 5 years
versus 2 decades if I deliberately traveled non-stop like the way I was traveling
going from early 2007 to almost 2010.

I'm not an ugly dude, ask DJ IV Money, PhxSosa, Steve Hoca, OTB, and Skateboard Stephen.
No homo of course.

I look like a combination of R&B singer Christopher Williams, Sinbad (f.uck you PhxSosa haha),
Ice Cube, and Vin Diesel.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on August 5th, 2013, 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Re: How many women have you had sex with?

Post by C.J. »

Repatriate wrote:It's natural, it's an itch you must scratch.
There's a difference between scratching an itch, and scratching an area until you break the skin, it starts bleeding and it becomes infected, and now you're thinking about why you just mutilated yourself for an itch! :lol:

Anyway, I haven't had many girls over for ugly bumping. However when I do, I always have food in the fridge! Bitches love food! :)

Anyone watch the Youtube videos of Mr. ChiCity? That nigga is hilarious. That's where I got the idea.

But man, going bareback was the biggest mistake of my life! Had 1 and couldn't get it up with a hat, then I got ruined by a white girl. When I declined intercourse because I didn't have a condom, she said she wanted to get it on regardless. You could only imagine that holy chorus singing. Now if I ain't skinny dipping, I don't even bother anymore.