Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Reason 1,984,723,874,029,827 not to get married to a WW

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Reason 1,984,723,874,029,827 not to get married to a WW

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Check out the beta mangina loser....

And check how fat Britney is....and she is 31!!

I like how these women "find God" at about 30 so as to sucker some beta loser into being their chump.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ucado.html

By the way? Some people criticised Keith for his paunch at glastonberry...but the guy is SEVENTY!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... r-Big.html
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:56 pm

Didn't K-Fed cash out pretty well, for his trouble?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Cornfed » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:20 am

Yeah, the obvious reason to marry someone like Shitney would be for the money.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Maverick » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:49 am

Teal Lantern wrote:Didn't K-Fed cash out pretty well, for his trouble?


Yeah, he did well for himself.

I still give props to Justin Timberlake though. He finished the best of everyone.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Re: Reason 1,984,723,874,029,827 not to get married to a WW

Postby marklambo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:10 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Check out the beta mangina loser....

And check how fat Britney is....and she is 31!!

I like how these women "find God" at about 30 so as to sucker some beta loser into being their chump.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ucado.html

By the way? Some people criticised Keith for his paunch at glastonberry...but the guy is SEVENTY!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... r-Big.html


wow, I didn't realize she ballooned so much! I wonder how she'll look like in her 40s...
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Reason 1,984,723,874,029,827 not to get married to a WW

Postby Repatriate » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:17 am

marklambo wrote:
wow, I didn't realize she ballooned so much! I wonder how she'll look like in her 40s...

Britney comes from solid white trash pedigree so she's probably going to botox it up hard to keep from sagging.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Re: Reason 1,984,723,874,029,827 not to get married to a WW

Postby marklambo » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Repatriate wrote:
marklambo wrote:
wow, I didn't realize she ballooned so much! I wonder how she'll look like in her 40s...

Britney comes from solid white trash pedigree so she's probably going to botox it up hard to keep from sagging.


Look at her now at age 31....
She looks like she's in the late 40s

She looks all used up and expired.

Image
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Eric, Kradmelder, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests