Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How "short" (girls height) would you go?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How "short" (girls height) would you go?

Postby mguy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:12 pm

To me it would probably be at 5'1. I noticed that I perceive extreme short girls as sickly. I would not go for super good-looking face if it is in a short body.

What would yours cut-off point in dating short girls height-wise be?
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Postby Repatriate » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

I was friends with a very cute Korean girl who was only 5'0" or so. She was proportionate with a very nice chest and pretty face. We never really dated because she knew my cousin, was older than me, and it would have been weird. However, she was adorable a definite 7 even with the height.

There's nothing wrong with short girls but I do have a preference for taller women with long legs. My cut off point would be an actual midget or real physical deformity.

The problem is usually that a lot of short girls are also stumpy or chubby. They need to watch their weight way more.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Maverick » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Well I'm in no position to rule out a girl based on her height. :D

I would date a girl well below 5 feet with no issue. I'd probably draw the upwards line at 5'10 or so.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Postby Jeremy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:29 pm

I generally shorter girls (5'2"-5'5"). They're just hotter and more feminine imo. Under 5'0" would be kind of weird, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Tall girls have big floppy pussies.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby theprimebait » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:21 pm

4'6 anything below,no.

I prefer girls from 4'6-5'1.

5'3 is the absolute cut off.

my Ideal woman would be 4'11.petite bones and narrow frame.like Angie Varona(only 4'11)

Tell me you guys would reject her for ''being too short''?

its normal for girls to be petite.its a part of womanliness.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby marklambo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:33 pm

I'm not too picky with height but I suppose 4'11 is really pushing it for me. What's most important is that her body is well proportioned all around. Even if she's 5'6 but if she has short legs and a longer torso, I wouldn't be interested. Some girls that are short tend to have short legs in proportion to their body which turns me off and reminds me of being with a midget.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby marklambo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Jeremy wrote:I generally shorter girls (5'2"-5'5"). They're just hotter and more feminine imo. Under 5'0" would be kind of weird, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Tall girls have big floppy pussies.

LOL!
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby marklambo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Repatriate wrote:I was friends with a very cute Korean girl who was only 5'0" or so. She was proportionate with a very nice chest and pretty face. We never really dated because she knew my cousin, was older than me, and it would have been weird. However, she was adorable a definite 7 even with the height.

There's nothing wrong with short girls but I do have a preference for taller women with long legs. My cut off point would be an actual midget or real physical deformity.

The problem is usually that a lot of short girls are also stumpy or chubby. They need to watch their weight way more.

I'm the same way. Long legs to me are very attractive and really expresses that true feminine look.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby mguy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:39 pm

I have to see her in person. Her legs are so short though but everything else is nice. It also makes her head look big. lol. I dated a girl that was 4'11 and she was pretty as f**k, but short limbs are a no go for me.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Postby Tsar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:33 pm

I am 5'5" (without shoes). My ideal girl would be within the range of 5'2"-5'8." I would go down to 5'0" or 5'1" if the girl was very exceptional and I would go as high as 5'9" or 5'10" if the girl was very exceptional. I might go as low as 4'10" but the girl would have to have very good features.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:55 pm

5'2''.

no exceptions.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Postby Hero » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:57 am

There was a time when I would have said 5'2", but then I met this hot woman with blonde hair, blue eyes, and perfect skin, who was a little under 5'. So now I'm gonna say 4'10", as long as she's well-proportioned and has other good features.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:08 am

3'5" up to 4'8" (the only female midget heights I'd accept and they have to have an airtight body for a female midget: achondroplasiac but without the homo erectus vulcan cranium but a modern one, flat stomach and big fat bootay - kind of like the short White chick in the brown dress:
Ironically, I like the tall chick in the brown dress too, but she's not a midget!
--and--
like the short White chick in the jeans and even the mother with the glasses on (but not the one in the middle on the right set facing you!!!):
Image)

4'9" to 4'11" (she must have an athletic build - normal build is too "fat" at this height for me)

5'10" and 5'11" (minimal I'd accept for a tall girl)- e.g. : - FAR RIGHT-->Image

6'0" up to 7'2" (utopian bliss for me) This chick is 6'4" --> Image
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:48 am

5'5
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions