Having success with White women as a non-FOB Indian man

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Arthrun
Freshman Poster

Having success with White women as a non-FOB Indian man

Post by Arthrun »

I know the image of an Indian man that most women have is this chubby FOB with a Mr Potato Head type of Mustache. Now I fall under more of the Kal Penn category. Came to the USA at the age of 5 and been here ever since. Currently I am 22 and here in Atlanta I have noticed something.

1. Attractive women that are not White literally throw themselves at me (Indian and Black women do this A LOT)
2. Attractive women that are White avoid me

Now to be fair, I have only seen SOME Black men here date attractive White women but no other race. Others have told me that Southern cities are a bit backward and racist.

I have always wanted to date attractive White women. So far I have dated attractive Persian, attractive latina, and attractive mixed girls but now I can't get myself to date them anymore because I just want to be with a White girl. Can't even explain what it is but my penis is craving White girls and I get turned on by them more and fall for them more.

Unfortunately most Indian men I know in Atlanta and by reading these boards it seems the US in general cannot even land women outside their own race.

Now I will not argue with you guys about my preferences, that is useless. I am attracted to what I am. I do not want to argue about what kind of women I should like and I sure as f**k do not want to run into the comments about how bad White women are and how I should avoid them.

That conversation will be useless and I won't benefit from it, in fact I will just ignore those posts.

What I DO want to know is where in the US I can go to have success with White girls and stories of Indian guys in the US who had success with White women.
Message me for anything you might want to know about me.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

There aren't any indian men on here but you might have the best chance in New York. There are a lot of white liberal women there who are into indian spirituality and other nonsense. You might be able to plug yourself into that alternative scene as a guru or something and get laid by these types. The west coast will likely be pretty shitty for you as it is for most minority men.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

I completely disagree...being an asian male, i found the west coast to be 100x more laid back and welcoming. Women I met in LA were not the WASP elite east coast types, but the liberal open minded hipster types. There is a reason LA has the most interracial marriages in the USA. New york will have many of the elite determined wall street type girls. Also, the men of new york are alpha prep school ivy banker types-the competition for girls is fierce. New york has the highest concentration of ivy league grads in the world.

How tall are you? Girls are generally more attracted to men 4-5 inches taller. White girls are the tallest of all races, so they are also most attracted to the tallest guys. Unfortunately for us Asians, being over 5'10 is not too common...

Also, what kid of white do you like? Like highly Nordic, tall strong and fair featured or small dark featured soutehrn european? or eastern european slavic types?

If you like the 6'1 nordic blondes, the best place is midwest. The girls here are direct descendents of vikings. These are my fav <3
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Are you north indian?

My roomie was then 28 year old Indian virgin making over 100k. We got some of the "indian" issues out the door and he is now with a cute white girl about to get married. He is a cool guy but doesn't really associate with being indian.

I wrote about him here, maybe this could help you.

http://minorityguysabroad.blogspot.com/ ... erica.html
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

This is probably NOT the answer that you were looking for but oh well. One of my good friends is Indian and he's been here in Seattle for close to 10 years. He's a bachelor who would desperately love to find a nice white girl. Despite having a high paying job and driving a Mercedes convertible he's struck out with WW. They won't give him the time of day.

Funny timing on this post. He went back to India to visit his family for a month and he's relented to doing the arranged marriage out of desperation. But we always knew in the back of our minds that this would be the way he'd go. He just invited me to go back to India for his wedding in December or January.

The WW's palate for International men is not broad. Not sure I'd bother to bark up that tree.
Last edited by pete98146 on August 6th, 2013, 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

dude, go to a central euro country like france, germany, austria, switzerland, hungary, etc. I have been hearing indian guys do well in france. the US is a shithole for everybody, not just indian dudes.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

mguy wrote:Are you north indian?

My roomie was then 28 year old Indian virgin making over 100k. We got some of the "indian" issues out the door and he is now with a cute white girl about to get married. He is a cool guy but doesn't really associate with being indian.

Wow great article, mguy. Did you write that? Everything you said in it was true...
Arthrun
Freshman Poster

Post by Arthrun »

I am about 6"1, northern Indian (arabic skin tone), and so far I have had success with all kinds of women but White American.

Not too picky about what kind of White but I can say I am not crazy for gingers. Would take a White American girl that is a blonde or a brunette. Actually did think Seattle would be a good place since people are laid back there but apparently not.

Here in Atlanta, most White women won't date minorities in general unless we are talking Black men and even that is rare. Not sure about other areas of the country but it seems like the West Coast is a bit relaxed on the issue.

I mean if there is any area of the US where women would be into men of my appearance I might need to know that like right now. People say I can pass for latino or arabic due to my skin tone and some even tell me I don't really "look Indian".

Again, I have dated attractive American women who were Asian-White mixed, Latinas, and Persian. It is just that I haven't dated White girls yet who I am really attracted to.
Arthrun
Freshman Poster

Post by Arthrun »

mguy wrote:Are you north indian?

That is a bit too harsh TBH. I mean yes it is somewhat true and I have noticed it a lot with Asian men but with other races of men not as much. I have seen Black guys here in Atlanta date good looking White women that would almost make me bust my nuts in public, have not seen it as much with any other race.

Yet I have realized that it matters and I am at a disadvantage. Just want to know how to overcome it here in the US. I know it is an uphill battle but I want to know how it can be won. Maybe the south isn't it but other areas of the US have to be.
Arthrun
Freshman Poster

Post by Arthrun »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:dude, go to a central euro country like france, germany, austria, switzerland, hungary, etc. I have been hearing indian guys do well in france. the US is a shithole for everybody, not just indian dudes.
they have a lot of Indians in the bay area

how do Indian guys in the bay area do with the White girls there? any ideas?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

An Indian dude trying to pick up white southern belles in Atlanta GA? ROTFL!!! COT DAMN that's hilarious!
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Arthrun wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:dude, go to a central euro country like france, germany, austria, switzerland, hungary, etc. I have been hearing indian guys do well in france. the US is a shithole for everybody, not just indian dudes.

I can count with my fingers the white girls I have seen with Indian guys here. That's just to tell how it is here. It's better just going to Europe than finding a girl here.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Arthrun
Freshman Poster

Post by Arthrun »

kai1275 wrote:An Indian dude trying to pick up white southern belles in Atlanta GA? ROTFL!!! COT DAMN that's hilarious!
ya, not really favorable chances

one time this good looking Russian girl and I did hit it off but she had to move to California

I don't have much of a choice, most of the good looking women I am around are Southern Belles. SOOO MANY PUAs tell me about this one Indian guy they know here in Atlanta that is good with White women but I have honestly never seen it in all of my years here. Most Indian men can hardly get dates with the stuck up Indian girls here so forget about them going for White women.
Arthrun
Freshman Poster

Post by Arthrun »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
Arthrun wrote:

I can count with my fingers the white girls I have seen with Indian guys here. That's just to tell how it is here. It's better just going to Europe than finding a girl here.
were any of them even decent looking or attractive?
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Just like what AnonymousAmerican said....you're really just wasting your time here. You're just going to get frustrated in the long run. You really are better off just going to Europe and your chances of success will increase dramatically. Even if you do land a white chic here, you're going to be frustrated with her anyway because American women are bad news.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.