Having success with White women as a non-FOB Indian man

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

The choice is obvious...

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Arthrun
Freshman Poster

Post by Arthrun »

marklambo wrote:Just like what AnonymousAmerican said....you're really just wasting your time here. You're just going to get frustrated in the long run. You really are better off just going to Europe and your chances of success will increase dramatically. Even if you do land a white chic here, you're going to be frustrated with her anyway because American women are bad news.
if it isn't for long term relationships I still want to have one night stands with them and sex with them

I mean growing up I have appreciated the American way of life so much and I just feel more comfortable around girls who are American in general whether they be White or Latina or mixed.

Now I DO understand what you are saying about location but I think America is a big country for us to just generalize all the women. So far all I have read is trash about this place but I know the country has it gems which I am looking forward to seeing. Though I will say this, the south isn't one of them.
Message me for anything you might want to know about me.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Arthrun wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:dude, go to a central euro country like france, germany, austria, switzerland, hungary, etc. I have been hearing indian guys do well in france. the US is a shithole for everybody, not just indian dudes.
they have a lot of Indians in the bay area

how do Indian guys in the bay area do with the White girls there? any ideas?
The Indian guys in Bay Area tend to stay among themselves in Alameda county. I really don't think Indians do well there. I think the northeast would be better. There are lots of liberal girls there, the vegan types. The hippy type say they are open to dating but mostly they date within themselves.

My friend is straight from India but had masters here => high level engineer type gig. He is also fckin good looking (lol and no homo), vegetarian 200lbs weight lifter, (basically indian superman) he just didnt have enough game or understanding of American culture. He got a 5 girl and I dont think he should marry her.

Be warned though, cuz in the northeast, the Indian dudes have fcked up the reputation of Indian men in okcupid and dating platforms with their incessant messaging almost begging of a date.

Have you tried Brazil? Latin America? Europe is also nice.

I hope you stay in the forum.
Last edited by mguy on August 6th, 2013, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Listen to marklambo. Getting an American girl is not worth it. You are better off going to Europe and landing with white girls there.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Arthrun wrote:
marklambo wrote:Just like what AnonymousAmerican said....you're really just wasting your time here. You're just going to get frustrated in the long run. You really are better off just going to Europe and your chances of success will increase dramatically. Even if you do land a white chic here, you're going to be frustrated with her anyway because American women are bad news.
if it isn't for long term relationships I still want to have one night stands with them and sex with them

I mean growing up I have appreciated the American way of life so much and I just feel more comfortable around girls who are American in general whether they be White or Latina or mixed.

Now I DO understand what you are saying about location but I think America is a big country for us to just generalize all the women. So far all I have read is trash about this place but I know the country has it gems which I am looking forward to seeing. Though I will say this, the south isn't one of them.
I have been with white-American girls dude. They aren't worth it. Continental euro girls are a million times better than American girls. The west coast isn't a good dating place either. Many guys from this forum are from California (the founder of this is from the same part of the Bay Area as I am).

how I live my life.

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

zboy1 wrote:
mguy wrote:Are you north indian?

My roomie was then 28 year old Indian virgin making over 100k. We got some of the "indian" issues out the door and he is now with a cute white girl about to get married. He is a cool guy but doesn't really associate with being indian.

I wrote about him here, maybe this could help you.

http://minorityguysabroad.blogspot.com/ ... erica.html
Wow great article, mguy. Did you write that? Everything you said in it was true...
Thanks! Its pretty much my experiences and learnings and what I tell other minority guys, like to my Indian house mate who would not flinch to acknowledge American racism in dating.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Arthrun
Freshman Poster

Post by Arthrun »

I want to pass the judgment on American girls after I have been with them. Right now I am working on myself to land a Nicole Aniston (who apparently does f**k Asians) or Kayden Kross type as a fuckbuddy. So maybe the Bay Area isn't the right place for it, I want to know what areas of the USA are.

The vegan type White girls aren't my thing but I am willing to be a bit more open minded since in this situation beggars can't really be choosers.

What if I went to a very White state like Nebraska or Connecticut?

I do plan on staying on this forum.

Not many forums out there allow you to talk about race, dating, and the importance of looking all in one thread.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I dont think anywhere in the USA is a refuge for Indian men bc every culture still operates under American culture. So geography is not your problem, culture is.

I mean you can be lucky, but a place place? Does not exist.

Try abroad.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

You sound like Finalshots a.k.a IRT (Indian Race Troll) on other forums. Is that you again, LOL. Caught you! Didn't the guys on Bodybuilding forums ban you ages ago, and me last year. Nice try dude!

Hey guys, remember this classic thread from this clown:

viewtopic.php?t=18712&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Or this other classic thread:

viewtopic.php?t=18557&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

On rooshV forum ( IRT's True Identity!):

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-19634 ... 47359.html

The Indian Race Troll revelaed

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-17824.html

Message To all you Miscers

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... 723&page=1
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

holy shit. this is the legendary IRT. bye-bye loser IRT. you go back to hell where you belong asshole.

how I live my life.

Arthrun
Freshman Poster

Post by Arthrun »

that is not me and I don't even know who that guy is

unless someone has IP evidence to back it up I don't see what the point even is
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Haha busted.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Is that really him? How do we know?

To be honest, it was the first thing that came to my mind. lolz! Hi IRT!!! Lolzzz

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I thought Indians had it easier with white women because white people in general like Asians more than blacks.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I thought Indians had it easier with white women because white people in general like Asians more than blacks.
I think Indians have it hard only if they look stereotypically Indian. I knew Indian and Sri Lankan guys in college and they could blend in as latino if they wanted to. They dated latinas rather than white girls so I think their disguise worked. :lol:

Indian race troll is lame I don't think a Kal Penn looking Indian really has huge problems. Even that indian guy on the simple pickup videos on youtube is fairly above average looking.